|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
"Well, it, uh, seems like you made it out okay." Iris said, slightly shrugging. So the others knew how to get out of the place better than she did. Though she knew, or at least thought she knew, the building's limitations. Each hallway had a pattern, depending on what floor a person may be on.
"So, is everyone safe or are people still missing? We should continue searching for a room that WON'T trap us in a nightmare world. I mean, me and Akame found one earlier, so they do exist."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Terezi looks at Emily. "Sorry Em. I guess I just got really embarrassed about what I did." She smiles a bit. "Um... did you forget someone?" She tries changing the subject.

"A 'Majin'?" He relaxes out of confusion. "An alien?" Such new words. He never heard of these. Maybe alien once or twice, but that was it. "Er... Can you kindly clear that wall out behind you..? Alien..?" He wasn't sure what to call her but she seemed like she wouldn't hurt anyone... So it was only fair to call her by her proper name.

Emily huffed a bit, but gave a light smile at the troll. "Well how running off won't do any good. Plus I never said I didn't like it." She gave a minor smirk that only disappeared a second later. "Forget someone..? Oh shit I left Rexie!" Emily didn't stop to think when she grabbed Terezi's hand and began to rush back to the fountain. She attempted to run back, but her legs and over all energy levels made it clear that running again wasn't going to happen.

Meanwhile Rexie smiled when the tall man lifted him into the air. "Wee!~" He beamed out, "You're much taller than Emily. Oh! And I think she went down that alley over there by those smaller buildings." Sadly the dinosaur wasn't super intelligent and pointed the man towards the wrong alleyway.

@TereziPyrope @Cats

Terezi smiles as Emily says she liked it but before she could say anything about it she was being pulled along. She sighs as she notices how worn out Emily was so she lifts her up bridal style and starts running. "Better?" She smiles.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Majin Eve tilted her head slightly at the request to clear out the wall where the door to the lobby once was, she believed she could do so with ease, but with the others on the other side of the wall they could get hurt by her doing so.

"I... don't think I can..."

She half lied to him as she looked away from him, scratching the back on her neck with her right hand. She definitely had the power to do so, but she couldn't let herself willingly put others in harms way.

"... perhaps there is another way out?"

Eve suggested with a small smile.

@TwistedPainter

Reactions: Twisted
Akame tries to hear what is going on there, but beside the loud sound of breaking a wall, she didn't hear anything so she moved back with a sigh. "Well, they broke one wall, but I can't hear anything else."

She quickly went back and screamed "Try to break this one as well." Before she took some steps back and stand in front of Iris, protecting her if some parts of the wall would fly through the air when they break through

"Excuse me." Artorias carefully moves around the Majin. Trying not to irritate... It... In any way. Looking at the wall he tries to figure out what to do. He was not about to break his arm by punching it... "Damn..." He turns to the group behind him. "Anyone wish to try to break the wall?" He felt a little defeated. After giving it a knock, the wall was easily more than a foot thick. He wouldn't be able to break through it. @NacNak @Sandra @catastrophicDaydreamer @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Last edited by a moderator:
Korra sighed in relief when she saw Artorius and Sage approach. They looked okay even, not a single scratch on them. Though she can't say much for the wall behind them.

At Artorius' question towards everyone, including the now Majin, Korra shook her head. "I tried getting breaking it myself, but it only repaired itself once again." She scrutinized the wall for a moment, listening to the knock Artorius gave it. "It's a bit different from the others, so going that way isn't going to work. However—" she turned the other way and pointed down the long hall, towards a small light at the end. "—That's a window over there and it hasn't sealed up either. It's a long long ways down, but it's our best shot to get out of here. Come on, let go," she said, leading the way.

@TwistedPainter @Sandra @catastrophicDaydreamer @NacNak

A gasp of joy is heard fron Artorias. He loved running. He walks quickly to catch up to Korra, as soon as he is next to her, he bolts down the hall with a quiet laugh. "Charge!" He shouts with an audible smile. It was a long distance to run... He didn't think this through... He wouldn't make that. Before he can doubt himself anymore he trips on nothing... At least it seemed to be nothing. He lands flat on his face and slides for a second or two. The soind of armor against the ground isn't pleasant.

Sage walks patiently and calmly beside her friend Korra as she watches Artorius bolt towards their destination. Next thing she knew she watched as the man clattered to the ground and instantly burst into a roaring laughter. She tried to stop herself but failed miserably. She holds her stomach as it began to ache from her uproar and quickly jogs over to him. She attempts to pull him up but fails due to even more laughter, "Are you okay?Someone help! I'm sorry for laughing but..." Before she could finish she broke out into even more laughter, despite her guilt for doing so.

"Yeah, much better. I really need to work out more.." The human said awkwardly. It was true, she really did need to start working out more. Although she didn't eat much 24/7, the human wasn't the one to go outside and exercise. Embarrassment fill her stomach and sent butterflies flying inside. "Hmm, maybe after we get that little bugger Rexie, we can find a building to spend the night in that won't try to trap us forever. Other people are supposed to meet back at the fountain in the "morning," but honestly I have no idea how to tell when morning is with the sky being pitch black."

Artorias makes an attempt to get himself up. Getting onto one knee first, a small glass orb tumbles out of his belt. It cracks on the ground and Artorias quickly picks it up. "That could have ended terribly." he dusts the orb off and puts it back in the pouch on his belt. He stands up and looks down at Sage. "I'm fine, my laughing friend." He dusts himself off and picks up Sage. She was surprisingly light, which made it easy for him to put her on his back. It was a way of getting back at her, while being nice about it. "Onward!" he shouts and walks towards the window.

Majin Eve couldn't help but smile slightly as Artorias took off, charging down the hallway towards the window at the end, she let out a small chuckle when he took a trip. She watched as Sage went to his aid, while Sage was laughing to her hearts content while trying to help Artorias, Eve hovered an inch off the ground as she flew beside Korra, keeping pace with her while she walked.

"so... were did you come from before you got to wherever this place is, if you don't mind me asking"

Eve said in a friendly tone with her hands behind her back.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @catastrophicDaydreamer @TwistedPainter

(sorry it took so long for me to post... *scratches back of neck sheepishly*)

Artorius quickly caught up to her and suddenly he was running down the hall, yelling like a commander off to battle. He was pumped up to get to the other side, until he fell flat on his front, his armor clunking on the ground.

"Oof! You okay, dude?" she asked as Sage tried to help him up. The sight of the large man falling was so comical Korra herself couldn't help but laugh. She felt bad that she was laughing, trying to control herself to help him but it was just so damn funny how he went down.

Artorius, however, seemed to be okay as he simply brushed off the fall like it was nothing. He even picked up Sage and threw her on his back before continuing towards the window, another shout of encouragement. Majin followed after them, floating in pace with Korra while she walked.

"I was at my teacher's temple, meditating before I found myself here. I'm Korra by the way." She looked down at the space between Majin and the floor, her jaw dropping. "How are you doing that? Is it some form of airbending?"

@NacNak @catastrophicDaydreamer @TwistedPainter

Majin Eve giggled slightly as she watched Korra's reaction to her hovering and inch off the ground, normally when she flew by humans they would stare in disbelief, she always found it somewhat amusing, though Korra's question made Eve think for a second before answering.

"I'm not sure, if air bending means manipulating one's Ki energy to allow them to levitate or fly, then I suppose it is"

Eve Said with a smile before she introduced herself.

"it's nice to meet you Korra, I'm Eve"

She said in a friendly tone, still keeping her warm smile.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

(I'd type more, but I don't know what else to type X3)

Sage states curiously at the orb before tilting her head slightly to the right as if she were a dog. It instantly sparked her interest, "What's that?" She asked motioning towards the pouch it was placed in, but before she could get an answer she was swept off her feet and thrown onto Artorias' back with nothing less then a squeal. Her heart leapt and she let out more of a squeak as he ran. She began to laugh and wiggle around, but seeing as her small height and weight- it got her no where. As he continued to walk despite her protest she struggles to look backwards toward' the others.

"Help! I'm being held prisoner by this giant!" She teases before laughing and playfully tapping a beat on Artorias back, "You're so tall! I wish I was this tall!"

@TwistedPainter @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @NacNak @Sandra

((Sorry for taking a million sweeps to reply! I'm back now (: <3 ))

"Hmmm.... anything in mind what we could do Iris?" Akame ask her as they don't broke through the wall.

(Sorry didn't really know how to reply)

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-