|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Artorias was calmed suddenly. He heard some strange giggle... It annoyed him. He drew his Greatsword, it was easily 8 feet tall, 7 of it being blade. "Pest! Show yourself! I'll wear your skin like an overcoat!" He stabs the sword into the ground, a solid 6 inches going in. He looks to sage. "This place is not safe at all. There is no where to move to... We have to wait. Unless you have any better plans..?" He looks to Korra. Her goofiness and ability to be understanding made him think of her as a good leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liu ran ahead into the inn and nearly bumped into someone. He looked up and saw a group of people, he guessed this was where everyone was and Jeff was right. "Hey Jeff! I found other people!" he said to the boy that was nearing behind him. Jeff frowned slightly when he took on the appearances of the others. Namely Antorias "What age did you come out of, the dark ages?" he said in a gruff tone.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rin laughed as he followed them not really worried. He also ignore Artorias before. "I dunno about you guys, but i stayed in this inn for like two days. I even have my key card." He held out a shiny white card, lined by golden. It said, "Infinity Inn" In small print on it. "I don't think this inn is dangerous, but it is kinds creepy." He then saw his sword. "Nice sword. I got a Katana." He simply commented.

(PLEASE TAG ME. i am in a huge roleplay and it has 30 plus more people in it. It starts monday and i need to prepare and gather some partners. If you guys can be kind enough to at least tag me after every three posts or after every post someone mentions Rin, that would great.) ( I am dearly sorry if all of that sounded obnoxious, i really love this roleplay and wish to continue this. So, yeah. Thanks.

Artorias turns around slowly, cracking his knuckles. "The dark ages..? No, no. I come from the age of fire." He looks at the boys weird get up and laughs slightly. "Did you come from the asylum?" He looks over at Rin and pulls his sword out of the ground to show to him. The sword weighed about a solid 300 pounds, but he thought Rin could handle it. "Try it. Give it a swing or two. I have enough armor." He laughs.

Sage jumps slightly from both Rins sudden comments and Artorias slamming of the sword. Sage smiles brightly before bouncing with excitement, "No way! I have a sword too! It's my weapon of choice! A..although mines kind of... Well, not much compared to that!" Sage gushes before stepping back while watching as the two interacted. And as if she was a cheerleader she pumped her head in the air and squealed, "Yeah! Give it all you've got! But not enough to like... Kill him!"

(@Sandra)

• Love
Rin took ahold of it. "EH!" It fell the the ground next to him, as he tried to pick it up. He tried. Rin struggled to pick it up. He said, "Uh.. heh.. i might not be that strong.." Rin barley held it up for a second. He quietly just gave it back to Artorias and unleashed his Katan. He'd probably scare the shit out of people when he did that. Well, why? because he basically was covered in flames when he did that.
tumblr_inline_nmesxjJNDh1tr8r2i_500.gif
Rin-Okumura-GIF-Ao-No-Exorcist-anime-32834440-400-480.gif

Sage covered her mouth as she couldn't help but snicker. She assumed it would be heavy but she didn't think Rin wouldn't be able to even hold it longer then a few moments. The snickers quickly subsided and a beaming smile replaced it. She didn't flinch despite her being startled by the sudden blue flames, instead she giggled like a school girl answer heels instantly flare. "No freaking way! Doesn't that hurt? Oh wait... That's stupid huh? You're a demon, there's no way you could get hurt by that! If I touched them would it hurt? Oh my freaking jegus!" After realizing she slammed her hands over her mouth as her face practically burst into flames (hypothetically of course) and readjusted her focus towards the ground, "Sorry... Ignore my babbles... Please, continue on?"

(@Sandra)

Artorias took his sword back carefully. When the area suddenly filled with light. He looked over to Rin and was intrigued. He puts his hand close to the flame and doesn't pull his hand back. "Where I'm from, fire is sacred..." he attempts to grab the flames but is sad to see none in his hands. He however pulls a small pouch of powder. "Charcoal pine resin." he says calmly and takes a little bit of it and wipes it along his blade. As soon as he removes his hand the sword bursts into flames. "Not as interesting as yours. But interesting enough." he laughs again.

Korra yelped when she heard the giggle, launching a fireball as the door slammed closed. Her chest heaving as Artorius slammed his sword into the ground, calling to whatever was on the other side. She took the moment to catch her breath, watching the fire dissolve away. She could firebend here? Holding out her palm, a ball of air formed. Airbend too! But that should be impossible in the Spirit World, unless her entire body had entered which can't happen if she was meditating.

If she still had her bending powers in this strange world then that meant she wasn't in the Spirit World. It was an entirely different one from any world she had been in.

Nobody seemed to be disturbed by the strange laugh, having now gone to comparing weapons. While she herself didn't have weapons on hand, she did have her powers which was more than enough for her. Rin attempted to pick up Artorius sword, his entire body engulfed in blue flames. Is he a firebender?! Artorius' own sword lit on fire too. Was everybody here a firebender?!

"Guess we all have fire powers," she said, holding out a handful of fire for the others to see. "Anyways, I don't think we should stick any more in the hall. It gives me the creeps." She shivered and moved towards the exit, except there was no exit. The entrance all of them had entered through replaced by a solid wall, separating them from the lobby. "Where's the door?" She punched it hard, bending the rock imbued into the wall and creating a hole the size of her fist. She pulled back for another punch but at that moment the wall seal shut, leaving no trace of the damage she created earlier.

Someone giggled again, their laughs echoing throughout the sealed hall.

@TwistedPainter @Sandra @catastrophicDaydreamer @Nico

• Love
Emily stayed quiet until the others left for the inn. She looked back at her new troll friend and shrugged.

"Well that happened."

Seeing that those, err, odd balls were gone, the blonde human sat down with her back against the fountain. Her somewhat alive stuff animal sat in between her long legs. A yawn over took her and caused her to stretch her mouth open and give a quick huff of breath.

@TereziPyrope

majin_eve_pc_by_spartan30000-d8mjvq4.png

She had closed her eye's, just to take a quick nap on a random hill as the sun was setting on the horizon, it was beautiful, the way the light lit up the clouds turning them a shade of pink and orange. It was peaceful, she rested with a smile on her lips with her hands behind her head as she rested on the green grass, the sound of the wind blowing through the tree's nearby, it was begging her to slumber, she seen no reason not to. With one final sigh of content she drifted off to sleep, her subconscious thoughts drifting through her mind as the last light of day dipped behind the horizon.

Then something echoed into her head, it woke her from her deep sleep as she was dragged to her thoughts, her eye's were still closed as she tried to figure out what the sound was that she was hearing, it seemed to be getting louder, it sounded like.

'water?'

She thought to herself as the clear bubbling sound of water near her rang into her ears, her eye's opened rather quickly, not in panic but in curiosity as she sat up, she immediately noticed to her left that the sound was coming from a fountain, a fountain that she was just laying down on. She raised a confused brow as her head tilted slightly to the right.

"I... don't remember falling asleep here..."

Eve said to herself as she looked away from the fountain to take in her surroundings.

"and... I don't know where here is..."

She spoke to herself again as she got off the fountain and stood up, looking around once more, her eye's narrowed slightly as she tried to think this through.

'it's not like someone could have moved me in my sleep, I would have sensed them and woke up... is... this a dream?...'

After thinking that she looked to her hands, opening and closing them a few times before she balled her right hand into a fist and punched herself in her stomach with such force it blew sand away from her in a five meter radius, she grimaced slightly as she place her right hand on her stomach before looking around again, lowering her hand shortly after.

'it can't be a dream, you can't feel pain in dreams... and I am pretty sure if I was dead I would be in Other Word, or HFIL... which I seriously doubt...'

Eve thought to herself, still confused about her situation, she stood still by the fountain as she continued to think.

'.... could I have been teleported to a different planet?'

As she thought this she extended her senses to search out the life energy of her friends, her eye's widened as her mouth opened slightly in confusion and shock , not only couldn't she sense her friends, but she couldn't sense anything, all the hundreds of small life energy signatures that she could once sense that littered the galaxy weren't there.

"I don't understand... where am I?!"

Majin Eve exclaimed as her confusion grew, her teeth grit as she narrowed her eye's another possibility can to mind.

"... could I be under a spell of some kind?... if so... who could have possibly done it? how would I have allowed something like that to happen?"

She began to calm down as she retracted her senses, while doing so she managed to sense something, she focused on it and found a couple of life energy signatures off in the distance, her eye's widened as she looked towards them.

"I'm not alone?..... hmmm.... maybe whoever... or whatever they are, might be able to give me some answers..."

At this thought she smiled while she began to hover into the air, the second after a blazing pink aura surrounded her as she blasted off to find the sources of the life energy signatures, unknowingly heading towards an Inn where the energy signatures were coming from.

Sally followed the two boys to the inn, smiling. When she sees all the people she hides behind Jeff, gripping the back of his shirt. "Be nice... Does anyone know what's going on?"

Terezi sighs in relief as the creepy people leave. "That it did." She sits next to Emily, reaching into the fountain and splashing her. "Gotcha!" She smiles and laughs.

Rin blushed and laughed. "Well...um.. it can hurt people. But.. i picked up this girl once, since she was like really hurt.. and she didn't burn in my arms." He sounded all dreamy for a second. "Ahem, well yeah. Just don't try.." He looked at Artorias, and stared as he took out the ouch and put the power on his sword. Rin got excited. "Cool!!!" Rin got all serious for a moment, "I guess i'll tell you know, i don't want to really lie to you guys. So. Yeah. Demon. And son of Satan....." He mumbled. "So things try to kill me, since i guess i'm too powerful? Anyways. Stick with me or not, but i'll be happy to go with you guys." He even nodded to Korra as he did to everyone else.

( I've been meaning to tell you, @Yuuki_Tatsunohi I love A:TLA and Legend of Korra. <3 )

"Hey Akame? I'm sort of worried about the other people. They are in a place from my memories and probably don't know their way around... Maybe they could join us once they find a place?" She asked, resting on the side of the pool with her feet dipped in. She had jumped in a few more times before hand and had some of the biggest splashes.
((@Lady Sandra you up for heading with he there or more pool time. Up 2 u))

Akame looked at Iris. "Well, I mostly used a lake near our base and most of the time to train. Even when it was cold, that makes you stronger and more resistant." She said and started to dive and swum a bit but stayed under water longer then normal human could.

When she came up again she nodded. "You are right." With that, she moved out of the water and dried herself, took her katana and smiled "Let's go!"

After a minute of two of flying Majin Eve had arrived at the Inn, when she seen the building she slowed down before landing a couple meters from the buildings entrance, she stared at the building in question with her arms lightly crossed.

"the life energy I'm sensing is coming from in there, that's for certain... but how do I approach this..."

She asked herself as she tilted her head to the right, then she smiled as she stopped tilting her head.

"I might as well just walk on in, if worse comes to worst I'll just do what I do best"

Eve said with a confident smile as she made her way to front doors as she uncrossed her arms, as she went up the steps she began to get an eerie feeling coming from the building, she just shrugged the feeling off as she got to the doors. She opened one of the two doors as she entered the lobby of the building.

"hello! anyone here? I kind of have no idea where I am and was wondering if someone did know where and what this place is"

She asked in a cheerful tone as the door closed behind her, a smile on her lips as she looked around the lobby.

• Love
"Mehh!" Emily jumped up as the galaxy water was splashed all over her.

"Oh, so you wanna go?" She smirked as she sat Rexie down.

The human cuffed her hands together as she splashed a wave of the fountain water on to the troll. A giggle came out of her as she did so.

@TereziPyrope

Sage stared at Rin with a blank gaze despite her chaotic mindset. "So you're like... The antichrist?" Sage froze for a moment and zoned out. Once she comes back to it she realizes it must have seemed as though she was judging so she quickly beamed her bright smile, "Who cares? That's so awesome! Well I mean- kind of? But anyways, you don't seem dangerous... Or at least you don't seem like you'd cause any intentional harm towards me so I'm so in!" She smiles again before realizing what Korra had been saying.

She quickly turns towards the giggles and scrunched her nose letting out a soft growl. Her face relaxed but quickly shifted to disbelief as she saw what was certainly one of her friends hands wave her closer. "Guys? Is that you?" She burst before dashing towards the door. As she reached it, the door slowly ((and super creepily)) opened up. Her eyes widened and her heart completely sank at the scene she saw before her. "No... No! You guys!" Tears formed in her eyes as all of the hope she had drained from her body.

Inside the room it showed her friends- every single one of them together... Only it wasn't in a happy way. They were all on a platform, their bodies all separated from their heads and their blood mixing together to form a perfect rainbow swirl. Her stomach clenched and her body shook;
this is fake... There's no way it's real! How did this even happen? We were all together; we were watching now the end... Why... Why did this all happen? And how?

Sage allowed her tears to fall now, she forced her right arm out while the left one stayed clenching onto her necklace. Her hand met the door frame before she took a step forward, meeting what felt like a force field made of glass. She leaned her arms against it and began to pound on it. Her chocked back sobs came out in one angry wail before she furiously unseathed her sword and her eyes flashed a candy red before she hacked away at the invisible barrier. After a moment of her best attempts she succeeded and crossed through, she ran towards their bodies and sobbed over them. Sage didn't care about their blood that now stained her entire body- She only cared about getting to say goodbye. She searched around before running over towards Karkat who was thankfully still in one piece. She picked his head up and laid it on her lap before leaning her forehead against his, allowing her tears to stream down her cheeks. She cupped his cheeks before opening her eyes groggily. The red had finally disappeared and her green eyes were fully visible.

Sages heart skipped a beat as she noticed him looking up at her. It wasn't Karkats eyes though, it was someone else's-
"W...Wait... These aren't..." Sage gasped as she backed away quickly. The bodies of her friends weren't real: they were dolls instead. They all stared at her and crawled towards her with smiles stitched across their faces. It was nothing short of horrific. She let out a squeal before forcing herself up. She grabs her sword and runs for the door but is stopped by the barrier once again only this time there was no way to break it from the inside.

Her heart sped up and her mind raced,
"Guys! Close the doors! Don't go in! It's all an illusion! Whatever you see in there isn't real! Something's going on! Don't go in, please!" Sages voice was frantic, she hoped they could hear her and hadn't already gone in. If the room this town made for her was this bad she didn't want to imagine what they must be seeing right now; it was like her worst nightmares had been put into one illusion. "Jegus! Someone please bless them! Let them hear my warnings!" She whispered more towards herself but still hoped that her wishes would be answered; this town was more then she thought.

"We should dry slight first. I know this place like the back of my hand, so those people t get lost as quick as we can dry." Iris led Akame out of the pool area and back to the lobby. She chose a pair of seats at a tiny coffee table to rest at and dry out. She was drying her hair when someone yelled hello. She turned as a pink humanoid who looked female asks about this place. Iris raised her hand, then twisted herself around and looked over the back of the seat.
"Hi! And we are just calling this area the town for now, and this hotel is... Well, a replica of my memories." She answered. She heard a distant scream. "And, we may want to check on that."

Upon hearing Sage's scream Artorias bursts into a sprint after her. His armor and sword meaning nothing in terms of weight. The adrenaline taking over his mad dash. "Rin! Korra! Stay there!" He looks to the two of them as he enters the room.

Sage wasn't here... But she was just here... He looks around the room, which suddenly dissolved into a pitch black world. Quiet screams and crys of those taken by the Abyss. "Sage? Are you all right?" He calls out hoping that maybe she could somehow hear him. He holds his sword in both hands and runs to one side and plunges his sword into what appears to be a wall. The full blade would be seen in Sage's terrible place. Artorias bashes through the wall. Hoping Sage was okay.