|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Majin Eve smiled when she seen Iris and Akame, they both seemed to be human, a sight she was used to, apparently whatever this place was it was called the town.

'hmm, not the strangest name for a place like this I suppose...'

She thought to herself before Iris said this building was a replica of her memories, which confused her slightly.

'a replica of her memories?... does she mean it was built to look similar to a building in her past?...'

As she was thinking it through the sound of a scream reached her ears, her right brow raised a little as she looked in the direction of the scream.

'that can't be good...'

Eve thought to herself as Iris spoke up on the matter, saying that they might want to check on it.

"I'll go..."

She said in a serous tone before she ran towards the doors leading to the hallway the others were in, she quickly opened the door and entered the hallway, the first things she noticed were Rin and Korra, having just missed Artorias enter a room as she got there.

"is everyone okay? I heard someone scream"

She asked Rin and Korra in a concerned tone, as she did so, she failed to notice the doorway behind her fade away from existence, trapping her in the hallway with them.

(@Sandra Did you know that it's canon that Korra is bi or lesbian and she ended up with a girl? And sorry anyone I directly rp with, I have a habit of incorporating romance lol)

Terezi giggles and splashes back before kissing Emily without warning. She blushes. "Sorry Em. I don't know what but something told me you were Red Rom material."

|| *shipping noises* ||

Emily attempted to protect herself from the next splash by holding her arms in front of her. For the most part her action protected her from the water, but not the incoming surprise that the troll gave her. Instantly her whole face turned a flaming bright red. She wasn't use to people kissing her and it was a hell of a shock to her.

She opened her mouth and tried to say a few words, but only a small sound came out, "Ahhh..."

Terezi blushes and looks away. "Sorry. I'll go." She runs off, still confused herself. Just before arriving here she had chosen Dave as her matesprit but now... She just wasn't sure anymore.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Hey wait!"

Emily tried calling out, but the troll kept running away from her. The human ran after Terezi, forgetting her stuffed plush friend behind at the fountain, but with no luck considering how out of shape she was.

As she ran, Emily mentally bagged at herself, "God dammit, I should've actually tried in gym class!"

Eventually she lost sight of the other and slowed her pace to a complete stop. She gasped for air lightly, but found it odd that she wasn't wheezing from her asthma.

A couple of minutes passed by and the human finally caught her breath. Her brown eyes looked around only to see that she found the inn that the people she meet before at the fountain had mentioned.

"Oh great."

@TereziPyrope

Last edited by a moderator:
Akame followed Eve, or for her, 'the pink strange thing with two legs' She stopped in front of the door as the door vanishes.

"Ehm iris? The door just disappeared." She said and pondered, looking if it was some kind of trick to hide that the door exists. She knocked on the wall and says. "Pink thing! Can you hear me?"

Artorius ran into an open room before Korra even had the chance to respond. Just then, the door reappeared and another being popped in, her skin as pink as bubblegum.

"The door!" Korra ran back towards it once again, but the door disappeared as quickly as it came, leaving that same wall. It seemed more solid than last time, trapping everyone who had gone through. Dammit, dammit dammit! she pounded the wall. It seemed more solid than before, as if it was done eating more people. She turned to the pink skinned girl. "Great. Now you're trapped with us." She heard shouts coming from the room where Artorius and Sage walked into.

"Sage and Artorius are in trouble but we need to stick together," she said, looking at Rin and the girl. Rin may have his sword and his blue flames, but she wasn't sure of the girl nor did she want to leave her alone either. "There's something weird going on here, and I don't like it one bit."

@Sandra @NacNak

Iris ran a bit behind the Majin Eve and Akame. She wasn't as fast as they world and was used to traveling by portal. She noticed Akame was knocking on the wall. Maybe there was a door there that she thought was there. maybe it was some sort of mind trick.
"I do have a door-opening portal spell in mind. They open unlocked doors or if you stick it on a door and imagine where you want to be, it should open the nearest door to it. But... we don't exactly know where the girl went... And did you see the others?" Iris asked Akame, somewhat side-tracked with that.
She started pulling things out of her pockets and came across old papers, being held together by three strings. They were brown and wrinkled
"Bomb, no. Wind, no. Extra clothes, no. Ah, the door portal!" she pulled it out of its binding, then took some purple duct tape and stuck the paper to the wall where the door used to be.
"I have no idea if it will work. We'll see." She put both of her hands on the wall on either side of the paper and closed her eyes. The lines and designs on the paper started glowing, pulsating somewhat. Iris concentrated hard on trying to bring up the door.

Terrain had made it to the inn herself and was standing outside, lost in thought. She looks over as Emily arrives and sighs, looking away. "H-hey..."

Emily drifted slowly around the building until she came across the runaway troll. She ran up to Terezi and pouted when the troll looked away with her bright red eyes.

"Hey what was with you running off?," Emily asked.

Crossing her arms, her brown eyes looked straight into the solid red eyes of the alien. She wasn't angry, but more confused at all the suddenly actions.

Meanwhile back at the fountain the tiny stuffed animal blinked.

"Emily? Emily? Where ya go?"

His voice was like a child's and had the touch of sadness in it. He hated being alone and despite him only coming to life just recently, it felt like he had known this feeling for the last set of years since his owner grew up and left him along with her other childhood toys in their home world.

@TereziPyrope

Reactions: Twisted
Johann was walking around, until he stumbled upon a fountain. Johann walked up to the fountain, and just started at the water for a moment. Johann then heard a small voice besides him. He turns his head and see a toy talking. This wasn't a surprise for him because he has seen a lot of super natural creatures. Johann walks over to the toy. "Hello little boy. Are you lost?" Johann asked. "I only ask because you sound kind of sad, and if I'm not mistaken your calling for your friend Emily."

@-SagittariusKnight-

Akame watches iris as she tries to open the door. Her katana ready, if something comes out of the door what would attack us. "And? Do you think it works?" She asks while Looking back for other people. She doesn't trust this inn anymore so she will stay carefully.

Majin Eve could have sworn she heard a muffled voice behind her, most likely one of the two who were in the lobby, however when she turned to look the door was gone, she raised a confused brow to this, before she could think on the matter the girl behind her yelled out before she ran toward the wall where the door was seconds before. Eve frowned slightly, she didn't like seeing the girl upset by this as the girl hit the wall, she tried to think of something to say to try and cheer her up but her train of thought was interrupted when the girl spoke to her, Eve couldn't help but smirk slightly at the thought of being trapped in the hallway.

'heh-heh-heh, if it wasn't for those other two behind the wall I could destroy it with ease and free us'

As she thought this she heard she could hear shouting coming from one of the doors in the hallway, as she looked towards the door the shouting was coming from the girl spoke up again, from what she said it would appear that two people named Sage and Artorius were the cause of the shouting, they were in trouble, Eve looked to the girl as she began talking again and waited for her to finished before she spoke up.

"I think weird is a bit of an understatement for whatever is going on..."

Majin Eve said with a small smile as she looked to the girl, lightly crossing her arms while doing so.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Sandra

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Rexie couldn't exactly turn to look at the man to his side as his body rejected the idea of moving any other parts besides his mouth and eyes. He did, however, listen to footsteps of the tall stranger that was a giant to the dinosaur. The green plushie was finally able to view the man as he walked over to Rexie.

"Oh hello there!" He seemed to chirp, "Yes. Emily left me after her friend ran away. She went after the grey lady."

He talked as if the man knew who Emily was. After all, the only other people that the T-Rex knew were the parents and old friends that would come over to his owner's house for sleep overs many, upon many years ago. Obviously, they would know who Emily was and not necessarily the stranger.

\\ I HATE WRITER'S BLOCK. ;w;

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Johann just listened to the T-rex. "Ah I see. So your friend Emily left you behind hm?" Johann the picked him up. "Shall we go and find your friend?" Johann said as he held the toy upright.

@-SagittariusKnight-

Sage flinched as the wall behind her shattered, and was relieved to see Artorius. "Thank god!" Her relieved gaze shifted towards the already reforming walls, "Artorius! The wall!" She yells pointing at the wall. Before she could take a second thought she runs forward and tackles him out of the room just in time. The wall permanently seals behind them but she doesn't care. She wipes her eyes before removing herself from on top of him, she stands up and holds out her hand for him, "You saved me! Remind me to give my knight and shining armor an reward later, for now we need to go and warn the others!"

Iris removed her hands from the wall and the paper fell to the ground.
"It's not gonna work. It's just a wall now. This works on actual doors. We could put it on a different door... I dunno." She replied to Akame. She stood back a few steps and thought.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"The wall-" Sage had plowed into him, the small girl was a ball of energy and muscle intent on moving him. He allowed her to... Or at least that's what he'd say. "Urgh... Huh?" His ears were ringing. He pounded the side of his head like he head water in his ear, that did the trick. "Hm... I suppose you might owe me. But we still need to leave here. It should be easy." Taking her hand to get up, he walks up to the place where he had enteredfrom the hall and takes a deep breath. He thrusts his arm forward and punches clean through the wall. In fact the wall had split. No reforming that kind of damage. "Sorry about the mess..." He scratches the back of his helm. The rubble was rather high and deep, he holds his hand out to help Sage across so she wouldn't fall. "I recommend that we leave now." He turns to lead the way out of the hall, but is greeted nearly face to face- if he wasn't so tall- by this pink... Hollow? "What business do you have here..? Secondly, what are you... Hollow?!" He uses his body as a block to keep those behind him safe. He looks ready to fight, but still open minded.

Majin Eve smiled when she sensed two people coming from a hole that she assumed they created in the wall, she guessed these two must be Sage and Artorius, thought she didn't know who was who. The first of the two to enter the hallway was a tall armored humanoid who looked like he was holding his hand out to the other person she was sensing.

'huh, it looks like they didn't need out help after all'

Eve thought with a smile, she then noticed as the armored being looked to her in what she could only guess to be confusion at her appearance, it was hard to guess otherwise considering he was wearing a helmet, her smile only widened slightly more after hearing what he had to say.

"well, as for me being in this hallway with you, I came here to try and help after hearing a cry of distress, as for being in whatever this world is, I haven't the faintest clue"

She said with an innocent smile as she put her hands behind her back.

"as for what I am, I guess you could say I am an alien, more specifically, a Majin"

Eve answered honestly in a somewhat happy tone.

@TwistedPainter