|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Emily stood in pure silence as the others talked to one another. Everything was so weird and confusing that couldn't comprehend anything until the girl offered her the pair of weapons.

"Guns. I'm good with guns. Yes, finally something I can wrap my head around." She thought.

It was true that she was well taught with firearms. Not only did her father taught her from a young age how to use them, but her older cousin as well. Every time one of them came back from their military shifts, Emily would either practice targets or go hunting. So finally feeling comfort with something here, she grabbed the gun and knife without hesitation.

"Err, thanks," she said.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mo55n8csP51rkf2rso1_500.gif

Rin Okumura's tail would flick nervously as he saw a group of people at the fountain. "Oh... new people?" He thought to himself. He arrived early today. He wasn't really worried how to come back home. He was in crazier situation, dear god, he's even the son of satan. Well.. no one knows that yet. He would reposition the long red bag on to his shoulder. "Hello!" He would greet the group happily. "Anyone confused?" He said. "I'm kinda too. I came here a bit earlier and found myself laying by this fountain. There is a inn nearby. Hopefully my advice will help you guys." He scanned the group, his eyes locking on Emily. "You seem very confused. What i've noticed by now, is that bunch of strange people come to this town." He said laughing. The son of satan has a very cheery attitude when not angry.

tumblr_miau2lamGU1qjv6zxo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Iris stared at this kid for a second. "Yeah... we were just about to go and get a place ourselves. But... what's up with the tail?" She asked pointing. She had gotten used to people with pointed ears and teeth, but tails still amazed her. She placed an arm on Emily's shoulder and leaned on her, though no weight was put on it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_inline_nl21w8I03X1r1uc0k.gif

"S-shut up!" He growled. "I mean,.. well...... i'm.." He couldn't explain it. If he did, he's hope no one would kill him or run away. "I'm a demon. Demon's have tails...My mother was human. So i'm half demon." He would grumble.

tumblr_inline_nn8acoGfWo1su8wui_500.gif

"BUT DON'T RUN AWAY, I'M NOT MEAN!" He said desperately. "I'm no monster.. i'm friendly!" He smiled happily. "I'm goofy and i am i great joker." Rin would put on these funny glasses, it was a long story on how he has them. "See! Even though demons bring bad luck sometimes, i try not to! So don't try to kill me!" He laughed uneasily.

tumblr_n4mbrrYSVA1sq7c9to2_500.gif

• Love
Iris stopped for a second and laughed with him. "No worries. I've met worse things than demons on my travels." She hopped off the fountain and ruffled his head. She had gotten pretty friendly with everyone she came across since her first dimension travel. Iris had been pretty shy and a bit of a tsundere, but by now she got used to most things.
"So, which direction might this be. I could probably convince the guy who was originally going to show us to a place to go there." She said.

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_inline_n8zl9v1eKl1rnm0ke.gif

Rin would make a face and blush heavily as she ruffled his head. "Just right behind me. Don't you see it? Just walk after these two building, and bam. There it is." His tail would wrap around himself and he looked away. "Don't do that again.." He said, touching his hair. But then suddenly his tail found itself wrapping around her wrist. "EH?!??!" He blushed and looked away again. "I guess my demon side craves attention. It really does honestly." His snatched his tail and laughed, "Anyways, shall i gues you with this group?"

tumblr_mpy24tJ3Q21r1xo14o1_250.gif

Emily checked the gun to see if it was already loaded, before resting it in her pocket when a male walked up to her asking if she was confused.

Em held her tongue as they locked eyes, before thinking "Oh no he's hot."

"Oh, uh, yeah. I am actually. I still can't get a grip and all these people are making it worse." She said without trying to offend the others.

When the other female leaned on her shoulder, Emily bend to the side slightly to were the other girl fell off of Emily. She continued to stay silent as the other girl and the so called "demon" interacted.

However this changed when a thought hit her, "WOAH. WAIT A MINUTE. You said demon, right? Does that mean Satan and God exist because I'm an atheist and I would pretty much rethink life if they are real. I mean I don't hate demons, but still..."

|| I see Emily thinking the though "Oh no he's hot" like how Squidward did in a certain episode. XD http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnjcuqOim81qa1kquo1_500.png

Iris laughed nervously. "Yeah, there is her, her, him, him, and me. And it's fine.." She pointed at Em, Heidi, Mike, the mysterious guy, and herself. She felt somewhat guilty for confusing Emily. Clear Communication between normal people and her wasn't a strong point for Iris. She went back to the fountain and sat an hour and a half from Emily's position. She kept silent for Emily's question, because she was somewhat curious too. She believed God existed, but that he had a terribly cruel sense of humor. Her plan was to reconcile with him in her last seconds or prove herself worthy after the rapture.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
"Are we sure we trust this guy? I mean he says he's a demon, but seems rather scatterbrained. That seems like a bad combination to me." He walked up to the demon, as if to size him up. "You seem awfully familiar with this place. How come I've never seen you before?"

He turned back to Emily and Iris, addressing them both and casually regarding Emily. "Look, you two might trust him, but as far as I'm concerned anyone that is that happy in this place, is hiding something."

Aretmis did not wait for an answer from the demon-boy before he quickly snatches up a black messenger bag and heads for a deeper part of the town, which looks rather neglected. The buildings on the walls are cracked and have vines cllimbing up them. What used to be a road is now just crumbling concrete that nature has taken back. A few of the bulidings have collapsed roofs and trees are starting to reclaim them as well.

"You can go with him if you choose, I'm going on a supply run and then back to camp. You can come with if you like, or you can stay with him and face uncertainty. Come with me and I will guarantee your safety."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Heidi had skipped up behind the dark haired male, grabbing his tail and poking it. "Is this real?" She asked in her tiny voice. The girl had no fear of strangers in her body. "I got a sister.... her name is Shelby... do you have a sister?" Her babbling just continued as if she had found a new best friend. The chatter kind of just droned on the way children's talk usually does, ".... and that's why ducks are waterproof!"

Mike finally managed to pull her off of the guy. "You can't just go grabbing.... body parts?" He internally facepalmed at his statement, "Now apologize and keep your hands to yourself." He looked at the weapon that was offered him. "I would prefer not to have that if that's alright with you. I would more likely hurt myself with it than use it right anyway."

Heidi just sat down right where she was, pouting. "I'm sorry..." She said in a tone that was less than convincing. She mumbled quieter, "I was just /looking/...."

"I don't know who I trust, but I doubt much harm can be done to us even if we sleep in the open." Iris said, running her fingers through her bangs and pushing them back. She felt that the demon dude was cooler and seemed nicer, but the other guy seemed safer. But could be dangerous around? She kept seated at her position on the fountain, waiting to see what the others were doing. Though she liked having things all go one way, she was a person who followed others.
She took out her drawing pad and drew up a coin, in case she needed to decide where to go instantly. Heads or tails would make the deal for her if needed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_mdl4o1t2AH1ricipbo1_500.gif

Rin got all excited. "Of course there is Satan. And God." Rin smiled and nodded very quickly, he smiled brightly to Emily. "Oh, man! There is so much things about.. demons and.. stuff. Okay, you guys probably won't believe me. But even though i am a demon, i am a exorcist as well..." He started to laugh. "I am half human, so i can control my behavior at times. Most times when i'm angry it gets too out of control..." Rin looked over to Iris and nodded. "Oh..!" He looked over the group. But he frowned at the man.

tumblr_mkdbszN2OS1r1xo14o1_500.gif

"Look, just because i'm a demon doesn't mean that i'm trouble.. maybe. But i swear, i even have friends and a twin brother for crying out loud! And he is very successful. Even if he is a demon as well. I'm a good person! Just don't get me angry." He huffed and looked at the group once more, not staring into the man's eyes anymore. But as he felt a sudden tug on his tail and a little girl voice, he almost jumped 3 feet into the air. He turned around and got a bit angry at the girl.
giphy.gif

"AH! NO TOUCHIE! Yes, this tail is real! It is attached to me anyways!" He snarled slightly then suddenly was listening playfully as looked like he was interested. He nodded and nodded and shrugged at the apology. "She's just a kid, but yeah, gotta be careful kid and it is kinda rude." He said and he patted her head.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Emily felt as if she were hit by a piece of cold hard metal in the face and gut. Satan was real? God was real? No, that couldn't be. She had read the Bible countless times, even the older versions, and could easily point out several plot holes of the world dominating religion. Although she wasn't fully against it, considering her family were followers of "God" and they respected her beliefs, she still couldn't understand how the religion could be correct. Not to mention how the popular "anti-gay" belief of God's follower's caused her much trouble considering she was Pansexual.

"Uh? You positive? Because... err.... I'll talk to you about this later since I don't know what the others believe. I would hate to anger someone for knacking at their gods," she said with an awkward voice.

"Exorcist? Sounds pretty epic. I wonder how it doesn't effect you in someway considering your half demon. I mean, do you feel pain while you do your exorcism stuff? I wouldn't know since the only thing I know about exorcism is a horror movie called "The Exorcist"..." she drifted off while rubbing the back of her neck.

A small smile, which was rare for her besides her awkward ones, rested on her face while she chatted with the demon. That is until the man began to question her actions and suggest to stay with him.

Emily's smile quickly faded away as she shot a point back to him, "Well I just meet you as well. Plus isn't weird for a fifteen-year-old girl to follow a man your age into a land she doesn't know ? I'm not saying you're that kind of person because you do seem nice at heart, you really do, but I still can't know that for sure. Same goes with everyone. I can't trust y'all until I get understand y'all some more. I just seem to click with Demon Boy over here since he's friendly and also appears kind at heart, though."

Emily sat down on the rim of the fountain. More droplets of the heavenly water cling to the thick, golden hair growing from her head as if her locks were fishnets floating in a space dyed sea. Her new weapon hanged out of her pocket slightly, but she made sure it wouldn't fall into the waters of the mysterious fountain she sat on top of.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Heidi giggled from her spot sitting on the ground, "God loves all of us. My dog Frazier is in heaven waiting for us. He died. My mommy said he is happy there." She tilted her head as Mike picked her up and placed her on his shoulders, "Heidi, sometimes it's best to keep your thoughts to yourself right?" Heidi just pouted, "Why are there no other kids? I want to play... will you play with me Mike?" Mike's face fell a bit, "Of course I'll play with you. Think of me as your new big brother." Heidi squealed happily, "Do you think the boy with the tail would like to play too?" She looked over at Iris, "Are you /drawing//?!??!?! Can I draw too?!?!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Rin would fumble around a bit, thinking carefully. "Well, i don't know. But i'm 100% sure that there is Satan." He said very seriously. He knew. Rin was the son of Satan but was afraid to tell. He knows Satan is real because well, Satan is his father. Second of all, Satan possessed his foster father... "Actually, no. It doesn't harm me, unless i use it on myself. Funny story, one time my friend had a protective circle around her garden, ya know, the ones that keeps off demons. And that i went face first in it, Ow, it hurt! She started to scream and run away but i told her why that happened of course.." He nodded Emily with a smile. "Oh, this long red bag is my Katana. But if i unleash it, i might scare the kid....... and you guys will probably be scared too." He looked. "But it's like, really cool! I can control my own flames and stuff!" He felt really proud of himself.
z.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Iris laughed a bit at Rin's story. She got down from the fountain and kneeled on the ground so she was eye to eye with Heidi. She tore a piece of paper from her notebook and pulled a pencil and a box of crayons from her pocket. She looked around at the ground around her, and found a single smooth stone so the paper could sit on it. She brushed the dust off of it and set the paper and coloring utensils down. She waved her hand over it, as if presenting it to Heidi, and said "Go for it. And im pretty sure most, if not all of us would be willing to play." She stood up and brushed the dust off of her knees. "She may be busy for a while if she is like me."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Akame-ga-KILL-Character-Designs-Akame.jpg

Me, akame, she is an assassin in her world (anime)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Something is strange........something......feels different......" Akame said to herself, while she walked through the forest of the Empire, she tried to bring down with the help of her colleagues and the rebels. Her sword on her side, she walked further, turned left to enter the city. What she didn't knew, was that she walked into a town, but not into a town she knows, it wasn't even a down in her universe.

"Wait? Where am I?" She looked back into the direction she came from, but nothing, only a street, the forest was gone.

"What happened? Is......is this some magic?" She was ready to draw her katana but didn't 'felt' anyone near her. So she calmed down a little.

"What is this?!" She said and walked of, searching someone who could explain it. She walked around searching people, looking into houses as she found a group of people. One of them having a notebook. Akame sighed and walked over to them.

She stand next to the guy with the red back and looked at everyone, before she said. "Hello.........who are you? And.....where are we?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
twilight_sparkle_human_worrior_by_nice123456-d4xy49z.jpg

Twilight walked through The Town. She looked left and right, looking for someone she recognized.

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_msz2i7PzNW1ripvjio2_500.gif

After he heard the voice, he turned around quickly. "Ah! A new person! Yay!" He said. "I'm Rin." He said to the girl. He then turned to the group and forgot to tell them all his name. "I'm Rin. Sorry, forgot to introduce myself." He turned back to the dark haired girl who appeared behind him. "Why we are? No one knows. I'm actually kinda glad. But i'm kinda missing home too." He frowned but then put back his regular smile and pointed to the group. "This is.. our group? If you don't try to kill us, you can hang with us!" He said happily. He looked back but not at the girl. Another girl, with a pink streak in her hair. He just stared, trying to read her expression.

Reactions: RainbowSocks