|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Korra wasn't exactly sure how she got here. By recommendation of Tenzin, she found a quiet place to meditate and calm herself down before her next airbending training session. She sat down and closed her eyes and suddenly it was not quiet. There were noises, running water, chatting. At that, Korra opened her eyes and found herself sitting in the middle of a large pavilion with a fountain in the center. There were a bunch of people here, some of them even had tails. Korra's first thought was she was in the Spirit World, and while she had heard stories about this other place she was connected to, she wasn't so sure the Spirit World would have a town of all things in it.

Some girl who sat lay next to her began asking if anybody had seen her friends. Horns? Kids with symbols on their shirts? What kind of people was this girl friends with? Another girl waved at them and mentioned something about an inn and that it would be a safe place. Spirits normally were harmless, but Korra could understand why these people would want to seek a safe place. She herself wasn't too sure where in the Spirit World she was either.

Doesn't hurt to go with them, she thought as she stood up. She looked at the girl who had friends with horns. "We better follow them. This inn everyone's talking about seems like a good place to figure all this out."

Draco got to his feet and looked around with his usual cold expression. He suddenly felt a and someone telling him to call down. Draco turned to the guy before he walked off and glared. "Who said I wasn't." He spat then shoved the dude out of the way as he followed everyone else to the inn. Draco was glad he still had his wand with him, though it didn't exactly show. But that was Draco for you. The stuck up jerk. But who could blame him? With a family like is it wasn't exactly surprising.

Hiyori looked over at the girl who had just spoken to her. Flicking her pink tail, she gave a short nod and followed the dark girl wearing some weird clothes. Who is this? And what's she wearing? She asked herself but didn't mouth it. Hiyori was still wary but had a feeling that Yato and Yukine hadn't come here with her which left her here alone with other people.

Ai noticed other people were walking off to a certain destination and decided to followed. She hung back behind the group since she was still shaken and confused. Ai noticed they were heading to an Inn and relief washed over her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Artemis sighed. "Not sure how I gotten chosen to lead a group, but it seems everyone is going their own way, which I'm fine with." He turns and heads back towards the woods to gather up supplies for the night. "Anyone who is still around and within earshot, I'm going this way, I'll find a place to camp for the night and start a supply run in the morning."

He gathered up his messenger, laid his sword on the edge of the fountain and continued on his way.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Emily heard Rin as she strolled off into the near by building. From the outside it was incredibly tiny with only four windows on the front in a set of two-by-two rows. However, this all changed when she had gotten inside. Long hallways lined with at least hundreds of rooms lined up before her. Only a few lights in the ceiling provided light for her. To most, this would've spooked them, but Emily remained calmed and some what more confused. Gripping her new weapon, the blonde began to run down the hallways.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Iris was gasping for air by the time she reached Akame. She rested her weight against the door frame.
"Thanks *gasp* for waiting *gasp* up for me." She put her hand on her side. Her mind was registering it as work and pain, but it wasn't there. She adjusted herself back to her normal state. "Well, I guess I will check us in."
She entered the main room, which was nice and reminded her of this place. It was different and more comforting than the place Emily entered. (http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/ho...ton-hotel-atlanta-marietta-ATLWYDT/index.html I've been here before on a school trip. As a heads up, this place isn't that bright. They've brightened the photos.)
She walked up to the front desk awkwardly. No one was there and she couldn't find a bell, so she walked to a chair on the other side of the entrance and sat there.
"I guess I'll.. wait until we see who else is coming.." She said to herself, sounding worn out.

• Bucket of Rainbows
"The Inn? Safe?" Sage repeats but gets no reply, instead she watches as the person walks away. Her attention on them however was short lived as her attention was pulled towards a girl towerig over her. She made eye contact with the girl before scrunching her nose as her stomach clenched: she silently weighed her options before agreeing with her. "Yeah... I suppose you're right... Besides, if I'm safe then my friends could surely find their way to me... Let's go!" Sage pushed herself up and brushed herself off.

"My names Sage by the way!" Sage runs her fingers through her long curly dirty blonde hair before twirling her fingers around the bracelet she had that matched all of her friends. Watch the end all together huh? I hope you're all alright... Sage whips herself out of the 'glum bum' attitude and attempts to give a cheerful smile, "shall we then?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Emily kept running. Her strong legs carried her fast across the cold concret floor with hard strides. She kept the gun in front of her in case something tried something on her, but after passing several upon several doors, it seemed the building was empty. She honestly didn't know if anyone dared to follow her inside. Most of the people probably went to the "inn" that was said to exist. Even if it didn't, Emily couldn't think about finding a nice room.

Then it happened. She came to a spiral stair case in the center of a circular room. The steps weren't connected and floated in the air. The blonde came to a stop as the sudden bright light from the top of the stairs blinded her for a moment with its golden rays. It took her a minute, but her eyes finally adjusted to the sun-like brightness. Emily began to walk up the stairs, though, she couldn't look up to see how far they went due to the heart of the light burning her eyes like the sun from her home. Time slowly ticked by as she took step after step. Tiredness hadn't taken her yet nor had sweat from the heat. This was odd.

"Oh what the hell....?"

Suddenly a rush of disturbance took her over. She had finally reached the top of the stairs and what meet her was a more upper class and well kept form of her room. Her room from her actual home. The only things missing were her electronics and windows. Everything else was there in a way. They were much more better than her old things. Cheap jewelry was replaced with white gold and silver forms, her bed was covered with fur blankets as soft as snow and neatly tucked, lamps of gold glisted in the light that seemed to exist within them despite no light bulbs being present in them, and a large white, slick plastic deer head replaced the original deer head she got from her first kill on a hunting trip. Even a perfect version of her stuffed animal Rexie was there with both eyes (one of his black beady eyes were missing a half.) and stared lifelessly at the human he protected during her dream filled slumber.

"This. This isn't right. First this place takes me, throws me into a bunch of strangers, and then bitchslaps me with this..." She thought.

She was about the head back down when she saw that the stairs were gone. A pulse of panic flowed trough her. She squeezed her hand, expecting to hold a firm grip on her weapon, but felt the squishy skin of her stuffed T-Rex. The green dinosaur was now in her hand and her gun was out of sight.

"Shit, what the fuck. I need to get out of here!" She hissed out loud.

She tried to kick the wall were the stairs were. However it felt like solid, cold rock rather than a regular wall in a house covered in rough lime green paint.

The blonde began to kick the wall over and over, "Hey! Can anyone hear me? I'm stuck."

"You can't get out. Don't leave me again please. I love you."

Emily stopped and looked around the room. Did she really just hear mumbling? The words were so light, almost child-like that she barely heard it.

"Boop. You're stuck. You have no friends here. And no phone to contack anyone. All you have is me."

That time she heard the voice and clearly. Fear trickled in her as her brown eyes danced here and there for the sorce. Then they landed at the stuffed animal. It's eyes were replaced with real eyes that stared at her.

"AH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAN." She shouted as she tossed the dinosaur away.

It crashed into her bed and slumped to its slide how normal stuffed animals did when a child threw them. However he did move. His tiny tail wagged.

"Hey, can we have tea like how we used to years ago? Maybe even play "School" from when you were three?" Rexie spoke as he looked at his owner.

Emily backed away and towards a corner. True she used to wish for her stuffed friend to come alive when she was younger, but this wasn't the time. This was extremely creepy. She wanted out of here, but from what she could tell there wasn't a way out.

|| Annnd welcome to the darker part of the Town where your favorite stuff animals you love scare the shit out of ya! >: D also traveling sucks...

Terezi wakes up near a fountain with her staff on her head. "What the hell? Did Karkles do something to me just cuz I chose the cool kid over him?" She looks around, try to figure out where she was. After a bit of wandering she ends up at the same building as Emily.

Terezi walks in curiously, looking at all the doors before stopping as she hears a yell from somewhere above her. She can't find a staircase though, which confuses her. "Hello? Is someone there?"

The blonde stood in the corner as she and the suddenly alive stuff toy locked eyes for minutes. It was obvious the her life long companion of stuffing couldn't move on its own and the only thing that became real was his eyes and luckily not his round felt teeth.

Her usual frown appeared on her pale face. He wasn't trying to hurt or scare her. So carefully she walked over to the dinosaur that was flopped over on his side on the bed and picked him up. A smiled curled on his face as his human friend lifted him up.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

A voice! Emily heard a voice call out from behind the wall. It was distant, but close.

She rushed over to the wall and started to bang on it while using one hand and arm to hold her stuffed animal.

"Hey! In here! In here!" She shouted.

Little did she know that there was a door on the other side of the wall by the stair case.

Akame entered as well and sat down next to Iris. "Isn't it strange that no one is there." She looked at the reception. She kept looking at the reception, her hands on her legs, made into fists.

"Do you fight only with small blades or do you use something else?" She asked all of sudden while smiling at iris.

• Love
Terezi follows the voice and banging to a door. She hesitantly reaches out and opens it slowly. "Are you okay?" She looks the girl in front of her over. "I'm Terezi Pyrope." She smiles and puts out her hand.

• Love
"Holy fuck you're real," she gasped as she darts out of the room.

The moment she left, her room transformed into a decayed and burnt version of her room. A laptop with ashes on the screen stood on her burnt desk before a gust of wind whipped it away like fragile ashes. However, Emily did not see this.

"Thank you. Fuck it, I owe you one. Don't go in there or else the door might disappear like it did for me,"
she said, "Anyway, the names Emily Victoria Wilkins."

The blonde gently took the girls hand and shook it a little but before letting go.

"Your name seems familiar actually, but I doubt I've meet you since I haven't meet a....err...what are you?"

Just then the stuffed animal in her arms spoked in a low mumbled voice, "I'm Rexie. Can I eat the candy corn on your head?"

Iris shrugged. "I mainly fight with what I have at the time. Normally go for blades. I'm not one for really long swords. I'm more of an arm length blade or less. Scythes and axes are cool too. I've also learned other dimension fighting. I learned how to bend my voice and use it to fight. I learned to control elements and studied in alchemy for a bit. Just random things I picked up." She smiled back.
"The difference between others and I is that I am good at improv fighting, but I have no rules to how I fight. Anything is fair when someone picks a fight with me. I use anything. Teeth and all." By this point her smile seemed creepy. Then she stopped smiling.
"But I rarely have to fight. I have killed in self defense. But I regret it." She reached into her pocket and extracted a watch with a state alchemist symbol on it. She opened it, looked at it, shut her eyes and closed it. "Yup. Anyway, what about you?" She said, pocketing the watch.

"I'm Korra," she replied to the Sage's introduction. She raised her eyebrow at Sage's sudden glum expression and was about to ask when the girl perked back up with a smile. "Okay, sure let's go!"

She led the way towards the inn, holding the door open for Sage. Inside were two other girls, one with very long black hair and the other with short blonde hair. The black haired girl echoed Korra's thoughts on a rather empty receptionist desk to the other girl who pulled out a pocket watch from her pocket.

"Maybe they're sleeping," she said, more to Sage than the others. She approached the desk where a service bell lay. "Hello? Anybody there?" She repeatedly slapped the service bell, receiving no answer to her calls. Furrowing her brows in frustration, she cupped her mouth and bellowed, "IS THERE ANYBODY IN HERE?"

Iris flinched as the bell rang out.
"She found the bell..." she muttered. "Anyway I don't think anyone is here... Maybe we should find our own room for now. maybe leave a note? I claim room 452. I miss the view from it. It's got a cool balcony." She grabbed the writing pad from the table, then wrote the room number and "please come and talk to me :)" on it. She placed it in the middle of the front desk, then walked to the cafe area. She grabbed a muffin and turned to her left.
"They... have the pool.... who's going swimming with me?" She said, then walked to the elevator, which was by the entrance. She pressed the button for up.
"What room will you guys be in? Most hold 2 people."

downloadfile.jpeg
It took Artorias half a second to completely panic. He was at some fountain... In some place... With all these strange people. He wandered through the town- at least it looked like a town... Arriving at what looked like an inn or shop or something, he walks inside. What awaited him inside was this small group of people, each more interesting than the last. "Ugh... Pardon me... Do thee know but where I am..?" He addresses the full group awkwardly. They were in some lift sort of contraption... He wondered how long he had until it went up or down... ((Yeah, by the way, he talks like a sappy Shakespeare play. With all those 'thee' 'thou' and stuff like that.))

Last edited:
  • Love
"I will go into the same with you." Akame said to iris and smiled at her. "Only if you want." She added and walked out as soon as the door opens, she walks to a room with a view on the pool "This one is good, don't you think?"

"No! Wait!" They were gone. The metal doors shut him off from any hope. "Blast!" He spits in anger and pounds the metal doors with his fist. It wasn't all hopeless right? Artorias looks around the lobby confused. Hopefully there was someone- anyone. Who could provide answers or at least to relate to...

"Yup. Ah, good memories. Before I found I could dimension travel I actually had a normal life. I had an education and everything. My freshman year of high school we went on a music trip to this place in my dimension called Atlanta, Georgia. This place must be exactly like the hotel we stayed at... Maybe it was purposefully made that way. So at least one of us has a sense of what we are doing. As if the building is trying to make us comfortable... at least to the first entering person or thing's desires." Then she remembered something. "Did you hear a loud noise while on the elevator? I sort of want to check it out."

Sage nods but stays silent as she looks around the abandoned lobby. As Korra slams the bell over and over again and begins to yell she sets her hand against her arm soothingly rubbing it. She shakes her head and brings a finger toward her mouth as if to silence her. "If they're sleeping, maybe we should allow them to rest... Lord knows how long they musta been here before us..."

Sage retracts her arms back towards her sides before looking around, "This place gives me the creeps... Then again this whole town does..." Sage sighs before looking for a way to the rooms, "How should we find a room?"