|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
twilight_sparkle_human_worrior_by_nice123456-d4xy49z-jpg.69668

Twilight looked at Rin.

"Hi. I'm Twilight."

She smiled nervously.

Am I dressed weird? Maybe it's them... I forgot my crown!

"So I overheard that we don't know where we are?"

I don't need my crown... These people seem nice.

She continued to smile, wondering if these people were actually nice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_n23ycxazVu1slvh3co1_500.gif

He stared.. Then got excited. "You look like a princess or something!" He stated to Twilight. Rin nodded in approval. "Yep. A name like Twilight is a princess name." He shook her hand, his hand shake power might made her almost fall. "Pretty cool clothes." He noted and nodded. "Yeah. I'm Rin and yes, No one really knows where we are. "

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
The town seemed to be suddenly coming to life to Iris. She saw lots of new people. Standing on the fountain She said "Hi twilight! *I like your hair.* Welcome to the town. It's what we call it. But yeah, no clue where we are. Same with you... other new person? Welcome anyway! But, We should be finding a place to rest soon. I suggest we take two groups, one with Rin's direction and one with the other guy's. We should meet back here in the morning." She said. She drew up a few more blades, but from seeing the newcomers appearances, doubted they needed them. They looked armed already. She split the blades into two groups on the edge of the fountain by color. Warm colors were on one side and cool were on another. She handed the blue one to Rin and gave Artemis the red one. She grabbed a purple one for her example and for herself. She intended to follow Rin and make sure he didn't get too out of control., she wasn't too worried about it, but she knew others were. She could hold her own against things worse than demons.
"These blades will represent what group you are in. Rin will be the cold color team and the other person will be warm. For example, colors through purple to green," she held open the purple blade "like this one follows rin for tonight. The reds through yellows run with the other the night." She said.
"Choose your own blade, keep it for emergencies. We meet back in the morning and give a report on what we found."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Emily frowned lightly when see saw even more people arrive, but she kept shut and silent in order not to say a few of the slightly rude thoughts drifting in her mind.

"How many more people are gonna show up? At this rate I'm better off by myself unless I want to drown in more strangers," she said to herself in her mind.

"Oh, uh, I don't know which group I should go with although I don't see why we should split up," she said back to the girl. "And will these be permanent? If not, then as soon as I get used to this place I'm probably gonna go my own way. No offense, but I'm one of those people who are better off by themselves or with a single close friend that I've known for awhile..."

She noticed the swords, but turned the offer down, "No thanks. I'm terrible with blades. A gun is more helpful to me. Dad and my cousin taught me all I need to known about them, well, at least earthling ones. Haven't tried a lazar gun before."

Akame looked around, looking at each other before she says. "You aren't working for the empire, you are not my target." She then nodded and smiled a little. "I'm Akame." She then looked at Rin, looking at the bag, holding her katana ready still.

"I will stay with this guy!" She tugged on Rins top a little and grabbed the green blade. She just kept staring at Rin with a neutral face.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Iris nodded at Emily's reply. "We sort of have a... I dunno what to call it. Some people want to go with the guy there and some of us want so see what Rin's plan is. We don't know who is really telling us truth, whether resting in an inn is a reality or if we have to scout out for our own places. They both could work. I don't know. If you want, I guess you could stay here on your own and see how it turns out."
She drew out a blueprint for a tent and a sleeping bag. She crumpled the paper into a ball then placed it on another empty piece of paper. When iris placed her hands on it, a light shined from the page to a few feet in front of her. Like a printer, a light shined up, then down, building the tent that was drawn out. The sleeping bag was sitting at its exit, rolled up. Then Iris took out another paper and drew a few simple lines on it. She slid her hand across the page and the lines in the middle split open like a zip-lock bag. She reached into the opening and pulled out a log, then another one, then a lighter, kindling and a flashlight. She reached her arm across these items.
"If you need them, please feel free to use them." Iris said with a bow. "These groups may or may not be permanent. I have no idea. It's up to the people in them. I only know how long we will be in here, but if it is like the man says, then it would be good to have groups. But these decisions are up to you." She held her fist out to akame for a fist-bump. "Welcome Akame."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Akame had listen to the girl for a while until she saw her fist towards herself as the girl was greeting her. Akame hesitated a little cause she didn't really knew what this girl wants from her. She stared at the fist before slowly moving up her Hand, making a fist in bumbs it against the girls one, lightly.

"So you greet people here?" She asked and kept looking at her fist. "Never saw this before..." she added. "Oh! One thing....don't touch the sword and also don't disturb me when I clean my katana. It is poised and will kill you when you cut yourself with it. Just a warning."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Iris thought about it for a second. "I guess so... and it's a fist bump. It's a way of greeting in some dimensions." She shrugged. "And uh, no problem with the katana thing. Thanks for the heads up." She smiled then sat on the fountain again.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Akame smiled again and nod. "Thank you for explaining it. Anyway, did someone saw a inn or sonething like this on his/her way?" Akame looked along the street. "We need a Rest and a plan what we will do tomorrow and in the future."

• Bucket of Rainbows
twilight_sparkle_human_worrior_by_nice123456-d4xy49z-jpg.69668

Twilight nodded slowly.

"I'm a princess... kind of..."

She pulled her cloak around herself a little. She blushed. She had her wand(it's smaller than in the picture.) in a slot on her belt. She nodded along with everyone else.

I'm lost. I am so lost. I wonder if I could contact princess Celestia from here. Or SunsetShimmer.

"My full name is TwilightSparkle."
She said. Mainly to Rin.

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Yato! Where are you?!" A girl yelled into the dark shrine of the female god Kofuku. After a few minutes of silence, she flicked her pink cat-like tail and stood up straight, hands on her hips. "Yukine! Kofuku!" She yelled once more but it was merely another failed attempt. Sighing softly she looked down at her limp body. Unbelievable! She yelled inside her head and shook her head. Stepping over her body, Hiyori walked over to the large arch and looked down the number of steps that led down. With a heavy step Hiyori put her foot out and was about to step down when a hand seized her shoulder and threw her around. Hiyori came face to face with a scary mask which caused her scream and step back. Met with nothing but air, Hiyori fell backwards and instinctively put her arm out. Yato quickly took off the mask and reached out to grab her but missed by a few inches. Before Hiyori had time to think, her back met two steps and she started falling down the stone steps, pain searing through her with each hit. After what felt like pain filled hours, Hiyori landed on her side at the bottom of the stairs. Bloody and beaten, she coughed up blood and felt her head being raised and set onto what felt like a lap. She opened her eyes slightly and saw Yato with fear stricken eyes. She forced a smile but pain made it twisted. Hiyori suddenly passed out and saw nothing but blackness. Without knowing, Hiyori was transported through time and space until she was left near a water fountain. She laid there for a few minutes before the spraying water awoke her. Hiyori's wounds were suddenly gone and same with the blood. Quickly standing up, Hiyori looked down at herself. She noticed she still had her tail but when she looked up, she found that she was in a different place and not just that. Where's Yato and Yukine?! She asked herself in panic and gripped her chest. Backing up until she felt the fountain , Hiyori looked around frantically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watch your mouth, Mudblood." A white boy with blonde hair seethed as he mocked a girl with curly brown hair from a muggle family. As soon as the words left Draco, Hermione turned and slapped him hard across the cheek, leaving a red handprint. "Shut up!" She screamed as Draco staggered backwards. He smirked and watched as Ron and Harry walked with a crying Hermione to the Gryffindor dormitories. Standing up, Draco put a hand to his cheek only to feel a horrid sting. Wincing, he turned to Crabbe and Goyle, smirk now replaced with his usual cold eyes. "C'mon." He commanded and walked toward the Slytherin dormitory, Crabbe and Goyle in tow. Once they reached the portrait, Draco removed his hand from his cheek and looked at the moving picture. "Serpent Fiddle." He said loud and clear. The portrait opened and Draco climbed inside. Once inside the common room, the Slytherins rushed to him at the sight of his cheek. "That filthy Mudblood hit me. Hurts like Hell it does." He complained, wincing as a girl named Pansy Parkinson touched it. Crabbe and Goyle were soon shoving the group aside and Draco was allowed access to leave the common room and enter the boys dorm. Feeling tired and drained, Draco fell onto his bed without putting on his pajamas. In minutes Draco had passed out. Without knowing it, he was thrown through space and time until his body rested beside a water fountain while wearing his robes. Draco awoke with the sudden feeling that something had changed and found that he was sitting up, leaned against a water fountain in a place unknown. Standing up, Draco was too stunned to realize the stinging was gone and he felt wide awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pretty girl with long pink hair and blue eyes kept bobbing her head from sleep as she tried to read her book. I... must finish.... the book.... She told herself though it didn't exactly help her situation. She found her eyesight was becoming blurry and her eye lids heavy. Looking over at the clock in her room she saw that it was three in the morning. With a groan of longing, she stared at her bed but really needed to finish the book. Looking down at the thick book she needed to read by Monday Afternoon tomorrow she sighed heavily. Later.... She finally thought, giving in to the want of the bed and sleep. Closing her book, she stood up from her desk and staggered over to the bed. Upon reaching it, she flung her body onto the mattress and was out withing seconds. She was thrown into time and space without knowing it, her body finding itself laying on the floor beside a water fountain. A sudden chill passed over her and Ai's eyes shot open. She realized something wasn't right and quickly sat up. Looking around, she saw not her room but a town full of weird people she'd never seen, or even heard of, before unless you count books. Quickly standing up, she looking around in fear.

Mike took Heidi's hand and looked at them all, "I'm going to find a place for us. Wish you all the best. Hopefully our paths might cross in the future." Heidi just looked up at him with trust in her eyes, "But... I wanna stay with them?" Mike leaned down and whispered in her hear and Heidi just nodded and sadly lowered her head. He forced a smile and waved. Heidi hugged the bear she had been given and just went off with him, disappearing into the mist.

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Ah, well in that case I make my area for the night around here. I hope for the best for everyone," she said before pulling out her gun, "Don't worry about me. I think I can handle myself and anyone who wishes to join me."

The blonde used her other hand to brush away some of her galaxy water covered hair over her holder. The blond tried to set the cowlick down, but with no luck. She then place her free hand in her pocket before waving good by with the hand that held the weapon. Emily walked off without looking at the newbies and into a seemingly empty building.

"Annnnd I'm free," the human thought, "and I got a free gun."

||Finally another Harry Potter fan! : D

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Alrighty then... uhm." Iris said pained. She ran her fingers through her hair. She hated when her plans were screwed with. She didn't know if Artemis was still willing to lead, three people are pretty much on their own, and new people were appearing by the minute. "I think... the rest of you should just settle with us. I mean, you can go your own way, but it'd be safer being in a group. We are going to an inn. She motioned a hand to twilight, draco, hiyori, and the pink haired girl. "I suggest you choose quickly. We have spent enough time on this subject and if we continue, it will be tomorrow night when we finish. Rin, you just about ready?" She said, closing her eyes and leaning against the fountain.

((Don't worry, my character is po'd. I'm not bothered at all XD))

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Akame looked around bored before she just walked away. "I will wait in the inn when you have decided." She just walks further, listen further as long she is near them.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
(( OH SHIT DRACO CFBJHKWdojvbfdsa Sorry guys for slow posting. Real life shiz is happening. ))

tumblr_nfqjghCtcx1th54sho1_500.gif

Rin was quiet about this, thinking carefully. He took a liking to Emily, Iris and TwilightSparkle. Everyone was cool too. But they seemed more... Hmm. Rin couldn't find the word. He smiled to everyone. "I have made my decision. ... I'd go with Emily. As Emily said, anyone can join her. So feel free. Yeah..." He felt guilty.. of ... what? "Wait, erm.. Yeah...." No. He felt like he needed to be in charge.. why? "Actually. Yeah. I'll head to the Inn too. So anyone can join Iris and me." He smiled at them and yelled to Emily. "Hopefully we'll see ya soon!" Rin then stared at Draco who appeared. "Uh. Dude, chill. You're safe." He said, walking up to Draco. Rin would pat his shoulder then start heading toward the Inn.

(UGHHBFJEDSAK this post is horrid. )

• Love
Sage was laying peacefully staring at the sky one moment next to her close friend, watching as everything fell apart around them before there was a sudden flash before her forest green eyes. She thought it had finally happened- she thought that the universe had finally cracked and she had died in the doomed timeline but was instead, shocked to find that she had instead reappeared in a strange and not at all familiar place surrounded by people. She looked around completely dazed as her heart begins to pound like no other.

Sage holds back the squeal that tempted her before springing up from her previous position and into a crouching one. Studying the people visible she scrunched her eyebrows together. Unfamiliar, they were all utterly unfamiliar. They all seemed to be alive and there was no sign of a troll or anyone else nearby.

"Uhh... Hi..." Sage takes a deep breath before silently scolding herself for sounding like a shy idiot. "I'm sorry to literally flash in like this but any idea where I am? And also... Have you seen anybody grey with horns pass by? Maybe even a few kids that have dorky outfits on with some symbols on the chest or something?"

((Sorry just wanted to pop in real quick with my OC))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
"Uhm, nope... but you may want to come with us. We are going to a safer place." Iris waved to the people by the fountain. "I'm going to catch up to akame and rin. See you at the inn." She started taking long strides to catch up to the figures in the distance. Then we realized she left her drawing pad on the rock Heidi had used it on.
"Well crap." She turned, but then realized she didn't know where the inn was. She turned back around and left her papers behind. She decided she would get them later when she knew where the inn was.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Akame walked further, looking around, searching for the inn. Without saying anything, she turned right, climbed up on a few boxes until. Then she jumps on the roof from a house and looked around. "Found it." She said and ran over the roofs until she jumped down in front of a house with a sign on which the word "Inn" is written. She waits in front of it until the others catch up

• Bucket of Rainbows