The Sword of Weathers. (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first CS is up. Do with it what you will. I can take it. Bring it, come on, bring it baby.
Tear it apart, now's your chance to get back at me.

I went ahead and prepared the In Character thread. I hope you don't mind. And please please please, if you see any mistakes or things that irritates you in the post, don't hesitate to share. We want everyone to be satisfied and content with the content. :P

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-swords-of-weathers-under-construction.104068/#post-2094830

I intend for you guys to write stories of your character getting the letter, or not. Perhaps some received it late. Write their stories up to them boarding the blimp ship and about their thoughts and senses on everything. Perhaps some of you want to interact with each other. Feel free to move your characters as you wish, when the IC is finished constructing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sir Pinkleton

Classy suave pickpocket. Kinda miss the gunslinger class for him, but I guess bow 'n arrow works, too. I like the story. Elaborate enough to get everything in, but not too much that it'd get boring. If the backstory was a sandwich, it'd be pretty delicious.

Why won't you guys comment on the IC T-T Is it too horrible that words cannot express its ugliness?

It seems fine to me. Thursdays are just fourteen hour days for me between University and work, which doesn't leave much time for analysis!

Reactions: Shade_XY
omg, i did not bail Dx
anyway, I totally understand the criticism
I thought I understood it but turns out I totally don't
my idea of the plot of the roleplay was different from yours
It doesn't help I'm new to the site so I have different.. idk >.>
plus I have my hands full right now so I'm going to pull out.
I don't think I can handle playing the Arcanist who's supposed to be knowledgable one when I don't understand anything going on.
so I'll be deleting my CS
so sorry for the trouble >.<"

omg, i did not bail Dx
anyway, I totally understand the criticism
I thought I understood it but turns out I totally don't
my idea of the plot of the roleplay was different from yours
It doesn't help I'm new to the site so I have different.. idk >.>
plus I have my hands full right now so I'm going to pull out.
I don't think I can handle playing the Arcanist who's supposed to be knowledgable one when I don't understand anything going on.
so I'll be deleting my CS
so sorry for the trouble >.<"

Gahh I'm gonna puke out blood.

May I ask what part don't you understand? Perhaps you should apply for an assaulter. Then you don't have to know anything other than killing.

Gasp. You don't even know their names? Our precious children? How could you?? *dramatic music*

Nah I'm just tripping. Lol ^^

Gasp. You don't even know their names? Our precious children? How could you?? *dramatic music*

Nah I'm just tripping. Lol ^^
what? what? you're moving so fast

hahah I'm just going along xD

Well, if you change your mind, I'll cram you in once again. Thx for being the first person to take interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why won't you guys comment on the IC T-T Is it too horrible that words cannot express its ugliness?
It's good, perhaps you should've left out the part with the whole blimp landing until we can get acquainted on the way, but whatever. Other than that, I've got a group project which has been taking up a lot of time, so couldn't get to responding much.

Reactions: Shade_XY
I guess now we wait for the opened spots to be filled?

Status
Not open for further replies.