The Stranger; Lost in the Woods

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Adiv curled against her, falling asleep. He stayed asleep close to her, and though he felt hot, he was shivering.

America slowly stopped singing and tried to get up. Once she managed, she ran out and to the nearest store, finding some medicine to treat colds.

Adiv curled up under the blankets, sleeping soundly. He shivered, but stayed asleep.

America managed to sneak back in and say down next to Adiv, gently shaking him. "Hey...you need to wake up so you can take some medicine sweetie..."

At first, Adiv didn't stir, but slowly he started to wake up. He yawn, sitting up just barely. He struggled to stay up, his diet almost not providing him with enough energy to fight of sickness and combat with his exhaustion lately. "America..?" He asked softly, rubbing his eyes. He coughed, his entire body shaking as he did. "Ow.." He muttered, confused by the slight pain that came from the cough. He didn't understand what was wrong, and it confused him.

America helped him up gently as she poured a bit of medicine in the small cup. "This is gonna taste nasty but it'll help you and make you not be sick anymore," she said as she carefully tipped the cup so the medicine slid down his throat.

Adiv took the medicine, grimacing at the taste. He rubbed his eye again and tried to hold back another cough, but failed. "What happen?" He asked America. He couldn't remember feeling like this before, so what was it?

"You weren't able to walk so I brought you here. It was the safest place I knew and no one would expect it," she said softly as she smiled softly before hugging him. "It's okay. You're safe now.

Adiv curled into her. He sniffled. "Why hurt..?" He asked, nuzzling her shoulder.

"It's because your sick. I don't know what was in that dart but you're sick now so just say laying down and relax okay?"

Adiv whine, but nodded softly. "Okay..." He said softly.

"I'm gonna go check this place out real quick but Luna will stay with you," America said softly and stood up. "I'll be back soon."

Adiv whimpered slightly, but nodded. He weakly reached to Luna, wanting to cuddle with her. "Luunnnaa.." He called in a soft, gentle voice. "C'mere.." He yawned.

Luna quickly passed over and sat down beside him, nuzzling his neck gently. She whimpered softly and licked his cheek before laying down.

Adiv curled into Luna, sniffling. He closed his eyes, relaxing.

America walked back in half an hour later and smiled softly at the sight. "Luna," she called and say some food down for her to eat.

Adiv stayed dead asleep, not moving.

America walked over and gently laid down beside Adiv and kissed his head affectionately, seeing the medicine had taken its toll.

Though he wasn't shivering anymore, he was still very hot. He stayed curled up and asleep.

Aviana watched silently as she let out a small sigh of boredom.