Class 4

. Dorm .
Fox Hall|Room 1

. After School Activity .

Music Group-Instrumental-Cello
dce9d83a4dc8de02456b04a3c2598382.jpg

. Talents / Skills .
|Cello-Intermediate Experience|

She has been practicing her cello since she was a kid, and she fell in love with it as a kid.
She won't let anyone touch her precious.

|MMA-Intermediate Experience|
She started doing this as a way to keep herself self sustainable, strong, and healthy, and to get her out of the
house a bit. When she isn't practicing the cello, she is hitting the gym, and beating the living shit out of people.

|Reading Movements|
Over time, Saphie has grown to be able to read movements easily, and predicting someone's mood or next move is quick to do
in the blink of an eye, though her calculations aren't always correct.

. Hobbies / Interests .
Drawing

Vocals
Painting

. Personality .
Shaphie is quite a complex character. She is
. Biography .
( Three sold paragraphs please, with at least six sentences per paragraph )
. Secret .
. Strengths .
( State at least two. )
. Weaknesses .
Shapie is incapable of cooking. Anything she tries to make smells like it came out of the garbage, or more like the residue of an atomic bomb. Let's just
say, keep her far away from the kitchen. Saphie also is also a little too violent when people mess with her friends. She isn't afraid to risk her status,
limbs and life for any of the people close to her, which can often end up with her being hurt.
. Likes .
( State at least three. )
. Dislikes .
( State at least three. )
. Relationships .

7fb0b959188639eca31ca0e2058ed9a1.jpg

WIPS. WIPS EVERYWHERE​

Brea
@Brea
Dylan:

Cassandra: These two are more like teasing buddies than they are friends. Or really, he teases her. So friends I guess?
Matthew: Matthew and Dylan are more enemies than anything else.
Sydney: Sydney and Dylan are sort of neutral because they don't hate or like each other.
Jennifer:
Cassandra: These two are friends, and both are in class A. Cassandra helps Jennifer with school, and Jennifer is just always there.. So friends.
Matthew: Matthew and Jennifer are definitely friends and hang out a lot, but recently have been a bit more friendly than normal. They're crushing on each other, and hopefully soon they will be more than just love interests.
Sydney: These two don't really ever get to talk and know nothing about each other. So far they don't have a reason to be enemies, so neutral.
Breanne:
Cassandra: These two don't really get along but they don't hate each other either. So friends or neutral both works fine.
Matthew: Matthew and Breanne don't really have much to do with each other. So neutral.
Sydney: Sydney and Breanne are more neutral than they are anything else, but they are sort of friends I suppose.

Looks like we already worked all these out before... was this just for conformation? Only think you changed was Sydney and Jennifer being friends to them being neutral, which I think fits better anyways. I went back and changed that. And, same think for Cassandra and Breanne.

Yes. I just wanted to go over them all to make sure one more time.

@Brea

Reactions: Brea
Relationship Propositions: Feel free to decline my ideas and suggest your own!

@Tart - Reposting, because you never answered. Also, I noticed it still says WIP on the CS, but all the fields I needed are filled out. So:
  • Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina:
    • Breanne - Ah, two wallflowers. Based on her personality I think these two have the potential to be friends, but I don't think they'd have the opportunity to interact much. What do you think? Buddies?
    • Jennifer - These two would have class together. Though Jennifer would be nice to Anfisa, I don't see them having a very personal relationship. Neutral?
    • Dylan - Hmmm I don't think Dylan would even notice her, especially since they are part of different social groups, classes, halls, and clubs. Neutral?

@Wonderful Thing -
  • Beauregard Nicholson:
    • Breanne - She'd probably feel bad for him, truthfully. I think they could grow to be like buddies... maybe, one day in art (since they are both part of that group) Beau could be tired and therefore able to talk to her. They could become buddies then, and ever since sit near each other in art? Just an idea.
    • Jennifer - He would gross her out so much. She'd avoid him at all costs, and slightly take part in any teasing he got for puking whenever nervous. I'm thinking they could kind of be like enemies, but not strong enemies... if that makes any sense?
    • Dylan - Dylan would just avoid him, out of fear of getting puked on or something. Neutral?
  • Aisha Terrence:
    • Breanne - I think Breanne would avoid Aisha, but she wouldn't strongly dislike the girl. If anything, Brea would be just slightly intimidated. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - I don't think Jenna would pay any attention to her at all. Neutral?
    • Dylan - Ah, a rebel. I'd say these two would be friends, they could get into a lot of trouble together... in their case, I think Aisha would be more of a leader while Dylan was the follower. Meaning, she'd come up with stuff for them to do and Dylan would be down for almost whatever she came up with.

((Little notes to myself: m i s s f o r t u n e is working on cordelia, Shayla is working on 3 characters, kimsim12 is working on Lacey, Mr.Scales is working on Daniel, IceQueen is working on Sapphire, Wiishu is working on a character.))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry I haven't been able to finish my CS. I got super busy!

I'm interested in this. Seems like alot of reserved slots in places I want :\.
I'm going to see where I can fit my character in.

Reactions: ѕea вreeze
Any idea when we're starting?

Reactions: MarilynFae
Can I reserve a female outcast, a male popular, and a male wallflower?

• Useful
I will be free all this week, thankfully! So I'm pretty much available whenever. I haven't heard anything about starting though.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I'm here! Swamped with homework and headaches, but here

I'm here as well. Almost done with my second character!!

• Useful
I am here just been busy with life and stuff.

I'm still here!

• Useful