| The Stereotypes | A Boarding School Roleplay |

Relationship Propositions: Feel free to decline or suggest your own! (Still waiting on @Wonderful Thing and @Tart to reply to my propositions made here).

@kimsim12
  • Lacey Turner (Rebel) :
    • Breanne - These two are in the same class.
    • Jennifer - Oooo someone who deals in information. Sounds like a useful person for a prep to have available. Though Jennifer probably would not like her, because of her attitude, I think she'd definitely go straight to Lacey whenever she needed to get some dirt on anyone.
    • Dylan - Both rebels, both in Drama. I think these two could be great friends, what do you think?

@Yandere-Chan - In response to the post you made here.
  • August Hayes (Outcast) -
    • Dylan - I agree about the fact that they'd clash but would still be friendly... I think I'll put August down as an frienemy of sorts.
    • Jennifer - Sounds good to me. I'll put them down as neutral, since Jenna would be unaware of August's dislike towards her.
    • Breanne - Yup, neutral sounds good for these two too. Brea would try to avoid interacting with her whenever possible.
  • Brayden Grey (Wallflower) -
    • Dylan - Agreed, an Dylan probably wouldn't see a reason to approach poor Brayden either. Except for the fact that they're in the same hall... so, as long as Brayden stay's out of Dylan's stuff I don't see them having any direct conflict. I'll put them down as neutral? ♥
    • Jennifer - Sounds agreeable. I'll put these two down as neutral as well.
    • Breanne - I think she'd let him cling to her too, though she wouldn't baby him at all. Which, seems like ti would work, since he doesn't like to be helped. I'll put these two down as friends!
  • Luca Amello (Popular) -
    • Dylan - I'm thinking proper rivals. While they are very much alike, and Luke is the kind of person Dylan could very much get along with, he would not be able to look over the fact that Luca rides with the popular crowd. He'd think of Luca as from a comepletely different world as himself, making it impossible for them to ever be friends. And so, because they are so similar, they would butt heads often instead of causing trouble together. I will put them down as enemies ♥
    • Jennifer - Hmmm alright, I can go for close friends. Though, because Luca is so blunt, I imagine her feelings would get hurt by him from time to time, but after pouting for a while she'd come to realize Luca only said whatever he did because she needed to hear it. Friends it is.
    • Breanne - Agreed. Neutral.

((Little notes to myself: m i s s f o r t u n e is working on cordelia, Shayla is working on 3 characters, Mr.Scales is working on Daniel, IceQueen is working on Sapphire, Wiishu is working on a character.))

Last edited:
@Yandere-Chan For August, I think Tonya (It's Tonya by the way, not Toyna XD) prefer to make friends than enemies, so I think I will take the second choice. For Brayden, yep that's good and Tonya will love to tease him. For Luca, yes for party friends and they might flirt with each other when half drunk, but Tonya won't let herself fall for him because he is from popular and Tonya has tiny good experiences with popular group.

@Brea Love the suggestions! Sounds like a plan to me!

EDIT: As far as Dylan goes, how close of friends were you thinking?

Last edited:
@Yandere-Chan

Luca Amello: I don't really see them as "friends," but I could see them as people who see each other as mutually beneficial. Go to parties together? Sure.
August Hayes: Makes sense
Brayden Grey: Again, makes sense

I'm going to have to drop out of this sorry!

[fieldbox="Kim's Lovely Suggestions, #990033, solid, 10, andale mono"]
Lacey Turner -- Rebel -- Drama Group (Student-in-Charge) -- Information Broker
Confirmed Suggestions

@ѕea вreeze
Caleigh Merricks
I don't see these two as interacting much. Got any ideas?
Nathaniel Thatcher
I could see these two as being friends. Given his "psychological first aid," perhaps he suspects that something tragic has happened to her that she refuses to admit?
Annamarie Beckett
These two wouldn't be friends, but I could see Annamarie as someone prone to use Lacey's information pool in her constant strive for popularity. What do you think?

@MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones
I could see Cassandra being one of the few people that Lacey feels obligated to protect, though their friendship may seem a bit unorthodox in that they probably wouldn't interact inside school much. What do you think?
Matthew Young
Oooo...Lacey would definitely see him as a prime opportunity for manipulation. Grief+past substance abuse+upholding an image? Perfect.
Sydney Martin
Lacey probably wouldn't care enough to interact with her.

@Little_Ghost98
Alexandra Kent
I could actually see these two as having a bit of rivalry, given that Lacey uses people's depression and such to her own advantage. Given Alex's personality, that would probably create strife between them, don't you think?
Abigail Kent
I don't see these two as friends for sure, but Lacey might have a tiny bit of respect for her strong personality. Other than that, it's up to you if you want to have Abigail go to Lacey for her "information."
Jason Monroe

I could see them as very close friends with an unspoken understanding of shitty situations.

@Tart

Anfisa Yolkina
I think Lacey would find her a bit intriguing, but they would otherwise be neutral.

@XWhySoSeriousX
Anastasia McRiley
I don't see them as quite neutral but not friends or enemies. Frenemies, perhaps? They don't hate each other, but they don't go out of their way to hang out.
Michael Monte
I could see them being friends. Not close, not far apart...just friends.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Catarina Cartwright
I see them as enemies, given that Lacey has as much dirt on her as Catarina does on everyone else. However, given Catarina's penchant for scaring the shit out everyone, I could see her (reluctantly, perhaps) going to Lacey for some information.
Cameron Cartwright
Cameron is definitely the type of person that Lacey hates. She would find him annoying and not worth her time. So not outright enemies but far, far away from friends.
Connor Cartwright
I could see them as easygoing, even close, friends. She would definitely prefer his company over any of his siblings.

@harleygore
Delphine Valentine
I could see them as friends who have fun every now and then, especially at parties.

@Azula
Tonya Lichtenberg
They would definitely be friends.

@Mr.Scales
Lillian Cohan
I don't see them as being friends, for sure. Perhaps they've actually gotten into a couple fights, physical or nonphysical, with each other?

@s k u l l.
Isaac Volkov
She would find him to be exceedingly boring. Painstakingly so, actually. She probably wouldn't bother to interact with him on any level.
Natasha Stanford
Lacey would be slightly intrigued by her but otherwise neutral.
[/fieldbox]

Notes:
As soon as I have a personality (and preferably a biography) to work with, I will be posting relationship ideas for W.I.P. characters.

Last edited:
@Yandere-Chan For August, I think Tonya (It's Tonya by the way, not Toyna XD) prefer to make friends than enemies, so I think I will take the second choice. For Brayden, yep that's good and Tonya will love to tease him. For Luca, yes for party friends and they might flirt with each other when half drunk, but Tonya won't let herself fall for him because he is from popular and Tonya has tiny good experiences with popular group.
I'm so sorry. XD But yes, I'all add TONYA to everyone's relationships.

@kimsim12
Sounds good to me. I'll add Lacey to their relationships in a bit.

They're all great for me! :)

All relationships are find with me. I still have to finish my chars but don't know when.

@Brea Love the suggestions! Sounds like a plan to me!

EDIT: As far as Dylan goes, how close of friends were you thinking?
Not extremely close friends, I don't think, as Dylan wouldn't trust her with his secrets (I mean, she deals in secrets!) but they would still hang out and have fun together.

Not extremely close friends, I don't think, as Dylan wouldn't trust her with his secrets (I mean, she deals in secrets!) but they would still hang out and have fun together.
That sounds good to me. Though as a note, she doesn't give out information about people she's genuinely friends with (it's not like she's desperate for money or anything). Probably should add that to her personality.

That sounds good to me. Though as a note, she doesn't give out information about people she's genuinely friends with (it's not like she's desperate for money or anything). Probably should add that to her personality.
Ah, all right. Still, he wouldn't share much, because there's still the possibility she could share his secrets. He wouldn't really take that risk ♥

To all relationship ideas: Sounds good!

Reactions: Brea
Ah, all right. Still, he wouldn't share much, because there's still the possibility she could share his secrets. He wouldn't really take that risk ♥
Alright, sounds good! Perhaps their friendship will grow stronger over the course of the roleplay, perhaps not! I guess we'll see! ;D

Reactions: Brea
Everything is fine with me! ( Relationships )

Well no one has been on this thread in a hot minute! Assuming everyone is busy with finals and holiday plans and such. But, just letting you all know that I'm still...here? I dunno. Hi, hello. I'm gonna go finish my characters now, because I've been lazy tbh.

Is this still a thing??

Reactions: Rae