| The Stereotypes | A Boarding School Roleplay |

I started working on relationships and had them almost all done, but the post got deleted D: So I'll be working on those again later

I've been looking over this roleplay for the past few days and it seems very interesting to me, is it possible for me to reserve a spot for a female in the Jocks and a male Scholar, along with a possible female Wallflower in the future? I'll (hopefully) have my CSs up before the weekend if I can. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ѕea вreeze
Gonna put this in a reeeealllllyy looooonnnnnggggg post! xD You guys can all pm me or something if you want to develop relationships further, have any questions or anything like that!

Sea Breeze
Alexandra
Friends with Caleigh and Nathaniel
Neutral with Annamarie

Maybe crushing on Caleigh? (We can pm about that or something)

Abigail
Friends with Annamarie
Neutral with Caleigh and Nathaniel

Jason
Friends with Nathaniel
Neutral with Caleigh
Enemies with Annamarie

@MarilynFae
Alexandra
Friends with Cassandra (their personalities are a lot alike), Matthew and Sydney
Abigail
Friends with Cassandra
Neutral with Sydney and Matthew

Jason
Friends with Matthew and Sydney
Neutral with Cassandra

@Tart
Alexandra
Friends with Anfisa
Abigail
Neutral with Anfisa
Jason
Neutral with Anfisa

@XWhySoSeriousX
Alexandra
Friends with Ana and Michael
Abigail
Enemies with Ana and Michael
Jason

@Brea
Alexandra
Friends with Breanne and Jennifer
Neutral with Dylan

Abigail
Best Friends with Jennifer
Friends with Breanne (I think I want Breanne to eventually be that friend that helps Abi through everything she's been through and keeps her from being so bleh)
Neutral with Dylan
Jason
Best Friends with Dylan
Friends with Breanne
Enemies with Jennifer

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Alexandra
Friends with Cameron
Neutral Connor
Enemies with Catarina

Abigail
Best friends with Catarina
Friends with Cameron
Crushing Connor

Jason
Best friends with Connor
Neutral with Cameron
Enemies with Catarina

@harleygore
Alexandra
Friends with Delphine
Abigail
Enemies with Delphine
Jason
Friends with Delphine

@Wonderful Thing
Alexandra
Friends with Olivia, Beau and Aisha
Abigail
Friends with Beau and Olivia
Neutral with Aisha

Jason
Friends with Beau and Aisha
Neutral with Olivia

@Azula
Alexandra
Friends with Tonya
Abigail
Enemies with Tonya
Jason
Crushing on Tonya

@Mr.Scales
Alexandra
Friends with Danny
Neutral with Lily

Abigail
Friends with Lily
Neutral with Danny

Jason
Friends with Danny
Enemies with Lily

s k u l l
Alexandra
Friends with Natasha
Neutral with Issac

Abigail
Enemies with Isaac
Enemies with Natasha

Jason
Neutral with Isaac
Friends with Natasha

(NTS: Shayla (pg. 6), and kimsim12 (pg. 7) are still working on their CS)

Last edited:
@Brea Dylan and Tonya can be awesome friends! Jennifer, yes they can be enemies, hmm how about adding some additional info like Jenna and Tonya used to be friends when Tonya still with the popular, maybe Jenna was one of the main reasons Tonya left the popular? Like from best friends turn into archenemies? Brea, yep buddies! I can see how Tonya drags Brea with her to join her party with the rebel XD
Ooo, I like that idea for Jenna and Tonya. I am so down for that.

@S k u l l ,
@Brea ,

All of the relationships are great!
Adding them when you do!
Just added them to my CS's. ♥

@Brea
Alexandra
Neutral with Dylan

Abigail
Friends with Breanne (I think I want Breanne to eventually be that friend that helps Abi through everything she's been through and keeps her from being so bleh)
Neutral with Dylan
Jason
Best Friends with Dylan
Friends with Breanne
Enemies with Jennifer
All added!

Gonna put this in a reeeealllllyy looooonnnnnggggg post! xD You guys can all pm me or something if you want to develop relationships further, have any questions or anything like that!

Sea Breeze
Alexandra
Friends with Caleigh and Nathaniel
Neutral with Annamarie

Maybe crushing on Caleigh? (We can pm about that or something)

Abigail
Friends with Annamarie
Neutral with Caleigh and Nathaniel

Jason
Friends with Nathaniel
Neutral with Caleigh
Enemies with Annamarie

@MarilynFae
Alexandra
Friends with Cassandra (their personalities are a lot alike), Matthew and Sydney
Abigail
Friends with Cassandra
Neutral with Sydney and Matthew

Jason
Friends with Matthew and Sydney
Neutral with Cassandra

@Tart
Alexandra
Friends with Anfisa
Abigail
Neutral with Anfisa
Jason
Neutral with Anfisa

@XWhySoSeriousX
Alexandra
Abigail
Enemies with Ana and Michael
Jason

@Brea
Alexandra
Neutral with Dylan

Abigail
Neutral with Dylan
Jason
Best Friends with Dylan
Friends with Breanne
Enemies with Jennifer

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Alexandra
Friends with Cameron
Neutral Connor
Enemies with Catarina

Abigail
Best friends with Catarina
Friends with Cameron
Crushing Connor

Jason
Best friends with Connor
Neutral with Cameron
Enemies with Catarina

@harleygore
Alexandra
Friends with Delphine
Abigail
Enemies with Delphine
Jason
Friends with Delphine

@Wonderful Thing
Alexandra
Friends with Olivia, Beau and Aisha
Abigail
Friends with Beau and Olivia
Neutral with Aisha

Jason
Friends with Beau and Aisha
Neutral with Olivia

@Azula
Alexandra
Friends with Tonya
Abigail
Enemies with Tonya
Jason
Crushing on Tonya

@Mr.Scales
Alexandra
Friends with Danny
Neutral with Lily

Abigail
Friends with Lily
Neutral with Danny

Jason
Friends with Danny
Enemies with Lily

s k u l l
Alexandra
Friends with Natasha
Neutral with Issac

Abigail
Enemies with Isaac
Enemies with Natasha

Jason
Neutral with Isaac
Friends with Natasha

(NTS: Wiishu, Shayla, and kimsim12 are still working on their CS)

Oh yeah I'm cool with everything ^-^

I'm working on my character and should have her done by tonight, along with any others that I may decide to add. For now, could Lacey be the student in charge of the drama club? Also, is the cast list up to date?

Thanks for accepting me, Sea Breeze, but my Scholar will be male, not female. ^^ Just a little heads up!

@kimsim12
No, the cast list is not up to date, but I'm 99.9% sure that all reservations have been placed.

@Little_Ghost98 I accept every relationship you offer! Might edit it later along with everyone's relationship with Tonya ^^

Also sea breeze, you didn't put Tonya in both class and hall... Now her room is taken Lynx room 3 :') I guess I will take the last lynx room, room 4, thank you.

THIS IS SPECIAL NOTICE FOR EVERY RP I AM IN

I currently work as freelance tester while waiting to get an actual permanent job, which means I will have bunch of psychological test results that needed to be scored before deadline. Some days I might find it hard to be online and post, another days I will have free time to be online and post. My schedule now is extremely random and tight, so post will come slower than it should be.

I will have more stable schedule when I get permanent job, however that also means I have less free time to be online and post RP. I will try my best to post at least twice a week, in worst case maybe once a week. If any of you have issue with my online time and can't accept it, please tell me, I don't mind being kick if that's the best way to keep the RP moves on.

Thank you! ^^

@Azula
Oh, I didn't realize that she wasn't put in a Class and Hall.
I'm really sorry, I'll add that quickly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Hello!
I'd like to reserve a female Scholar, please.

major work in progress.

tumblr_nn6el663W91rcpnw0o1_250.png
tumblr_nn6el663W91rcpnw0o3_250.png
tumblr_nn6el663W91rcpnw0o5_250.png

seventeen || freshman || female || heteroromantic demisexual || drama club || scholar || class a || room 4 @ fox hall || british chinese
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

cordelia grace huang || 黄 梅 荣
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
doppelganger of kiko mizuhara
personality
eloquent & insightful
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

meticulous & industrious
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

placid & restrained

inquisitive & dedicated

████ biography
childhood
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

adolescence
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

present

████ talents // skills
linguistics
throughout the years, cordelia has picked up quite a few languages from her parents and tutors. one being mandarin chinese, which was her first language. her father was chinese, and conversed with her in the language since cordelia had begun to spoke. her second language was english, and her third was japanese. english was a trip off her tongue, and japanese was equally simple. currently, cordelia is gradually becoming proficient in another; french.

tba

████ hobbies // interests
???

████ secrets
???

████ strengths
intelligence
cordelia is branded as a scholar for reason, and her intelligence is to be responsible for. she takes pleasure in acquiring knowledge, contrasting remarkably compared her peers. knowledge is somewhat of a sanctuary for her to unwind. most of her eagerness to learn factors in her intelligence. cordelia takes quite great pride in being a star student, as her parents are expecting the finest from her.

commitment
whatever cordelia is assigned to, she will always have the notion to do so, no matter the what the task at hand is. you could always count on her to do anything. if she were to sacrifice something dear to her in order to satisfy someone, she would do it without a second thought. her submissiveness has caused her a reputation as a goody-two shoes. and though she dislikes it as much as the next person, she has admitted before that it is a bit true.

████ weaknesses
acquiescence
declining a request is very difficult for her, especially if it is for a close friend. she finds it inconsiderate to turn down someone seeking help. her mother influenced her the most when she was younger. she would always chide her daughter when she told her that she was unable to complete a task issued. during her primary school phase, she was tormented, and pushed around by her schoolmates because of so.

████ likes
???

████ dislikes
???

████ relationships
???

@Mr.Scales ,

Oh, it seems that you and @MarilynFae have a character that have the same Dorm and Room.
Specifically @MarilynFae 's Matthew Young and @Mr.Scales ' Daniel Jameson.
You guys might have to compromise there.

Also @MarilynFae , please specify if Sydney plays the Vocals or the Instruments in the Music Group.

Edit: @Little_Ghost98 's character Jason Monroe, also has the same room.
You guys might want to discuss this out.

Oh goodness! I just saw this! I have no idea why I didn't get an alert for it! If either of you two want the room Matthew is in, please let me know and I can change if needed!

Also, I edited Sydney! Sorry about that!

Alright guys! So sorry it's been awhile since you have heard from me! All this week has been is exam after exam. I am finally back though... Barely! I'm surprised I survived! But anyway, while I am still free I'm going to post some relationships and whatnot for everyone! Just let me know what you think, and remember that these are just suggestions! :D

Sea Breeze
Caleigh Merricks:
Cassandra: I don't see Cassandra and Caleigh as friends or enemies. They don't have anything together either, so I don't see them crossing paths. Neutral?
Matthew: I see these two as friends because they are both jocks. Maybe hang out when they are both there at the same place, but I don't see them at all as going out of their way to hang out. So friends?
Sydney: I don't see these two as friends nor enemies. They have the same class, but I don't see them as talking. So probably strangers/neutral?
Nathaniel Thatcher:
Cassandra: I don't see these two hanging out much. They have the same class, but I don't see them as being besties. Friends though, yes. I see them hanging out to help him study if he needs help. Sound good? Friends?
Matthew: I don't see these two as being friends. They both have an attitude so I see them both saying something and then snapping. So it's better if they weren't friends? I wouldn't think as far as enemies though. So neutral sound good?
Sydney: Unfortunately these two don't have classes together, but I definitely see them as being friends. The two wannabes would get along great I think because they would both understand each other. As for more than that? Definitely friends/best friends (if you want!) I see them possibly being love interests? Just a thought! XD
Annamarie Beckett:
Cassandra: I don't see these two as liking each other at all. Cassandra doesn't like wannabes or jocks that much, so I'd say enemies. But they are in the same hall, so I see them as being somewhat friends and sticking up for each other. What would you call that?
Matthew: I normally wouldn't ever see these two as friends, but because Matthew and Jennifer are love interests, I see them hanging out only if Jennifer and her are friends. If not, neutral?
Sydney: I don't see these two hanging out, but I don't see them hating each other either. So a relationship where they both leave each other alone type thing? Neutral?

Little_Ghost98
@Little_Ghost98
Alexandra:
Cassandra: These two would be friends, as we have already decided. They are both in the Lynx Hall, there fore they would get along and see each other much.
Matthew: Matthew and Alexandra would both be friends with their interest in music, but I don't see them hanging out much either.
Sydney: Sydney and her would be friends due to them both being interested in music. Though they don't have any other classes alike though. So friends?
Abigail:
Cassandra: These two are also friends. I'd think that they mainly are just the type that wouldn't bother each other, but their interest in music brings them together.
Matthew: I feel like these two would get one each others nerves, a lot. But they would hang out if Jennifer and her were friends and they were together. Plus being in the Populars and liking music helps. So friends/neutral?
Sydney: I don't see these two as hanging out or being friends, so neutral.
Jason:
Cassandra: These two would be neutral, because as much as they both like art, they wouldn't approach each other. So neutral.
Matthew: These two would be neutral I think, but also friends because they are in the same hall. So friends?
Sydney: I see these two as definitely being friends due to the fact they are in the same class and Sydney has a badass side to her. So I see them as teasing buddies and friends. Good?

Tart
@Tart
Anfisa:
Cassandra: If you keep her in the art group instead of the music group, these two would both have class and after school activities together. So I see them as being friends!
Matthew: I don't see these two as being friends, nor enemies. So probably neutral.
Sydney: If you put her in the horse hall with Sydney, and have her in the music group (I don't know which you're putting her in) I think they would be great friends!

XWhySoSeriousX
@XWhySoSeriousX
Anastacia:
Cassandra: Aside from art group, these two won't ever bee together. I'd say friends though?
Matthew: I think that these two wouldn't really be friends but they wouldn't be enemies either. Neutral?
Sydney: Sydney and Anastacia are both Wallflowers, but I don't see them knowing each other. Maybe if they're both friends with someone else they can talk and whatnot, but I doubt they are like besties or anything. So neutral?
Michael:
Cassandra: Cassandra and Michael are both in class A, so I think that they could be friends! Friends?
Matthew: Matthew and Michael I don't think would get along that well, but because they are both in the same hall, they could be buddies? Buddies? Friends? Yay!

Sydney: I see these two as being good friends. They're both kind of not noticed a lot and both enjoy music! So friends? Maybe best friends if you want!

Brea
@Brea
Dylan:

Cassandra: These two are more like teasing buddies than they are friends. Or really, he teases her. So friends I guess?
Matthew: Matthew and Dylan are more enemies than anything else.
Sydney: Sydney and Dylan are sort of neutral because they don't hate or like each other.
Jennifer:
Cassandra: These two are friends, and both are in class A. Cassandra helps Jennifer with school, and Jennifer is just always there.. So friends.
Matthew: Matthew and Jennifer are definitely friends and hang out a lot, but recently have been a bit more friendly than normal. They're crushing on each other, and hopefully soon they will be more than just love interests.
Sydney: These two don't really ever get to talk and know nothing about each other. So far they don't have a reason to be enemies, so neutral.
Breanne:
Cassandra: These two don't really get along but they don't hate each other either. So friends or neutral both works fine.
Matthew: Matthew and Breanne don't really have much to do with each other. So neutral.
Sydney: Sydney and Breanne are more neutral than they are anything else, but they are sort of friends I suppose.

ShatteredSecrets
@Shattered♦Secrets™
Catarina:
Cassandra: Because these two are opposites, I wouldn't think that they would be friends. But I doubt they would be enemies either. So, neutral?
Matthew: Because of Jennifer and Matthew being an interest, I could see these two hanging out. I could see them being friends, either way really.
Sydney: I don't see these two being friends. They don't have anything together unless you put her in the same hall as Sydney, but I think they'd be neutral unless you have an idea?
Cameron:
Cassandra: I feel like these two would be neutral. I don't see them hanging out, but I don't think they find a reason to hate each other unless he was her bully? What do you think?
Matthew: I could see these two as being friends. What do you say? If he is in the same hall as Matthew (if it's still open) them maybe?
Sydney: These two could be friends. They have the same class together and whatnot, but they don't have to be. Maybe she helps him with raking notes if he doesn't pay attention and he makes sure no one picks on her? Whatever type relationship that would be!
Conner:
Cassandra: These two wouldn't ever cross paths unless they have some of the same friends. But I can definitely see them having some type of teasing relationship. Unless you think of something else, neutral?
Matthew: I think Matthew would just look at him as Cameron's kid brother, so I doubt they'd hang out much unless they were partying. Neutral?
Sydney: They both are in the band, so I can see them being friends. Again I think he'd tease her more than them actually hanging out. But, friends? Or we can have them absolutely hate each other but hang out anyway? So frienemies?

Wonderful Thing
@Wonderful Thing
Olivia:
Cassandra: Neither of these two cross paths. So I'd say neutral?
Matthew: These two have classes together and I can see them hanging out if she ever hangs around the cheerleaders and the football guys. So friends/neutral?
Sydney: These two don't cross paths much at all, so neutral again?
Beauregard:
Cassandra: I don't see these two hanging out much. They have art and class together, so they could be friends if you'd like!
Matthew: I think these tow would just be neutral because they have nothing in common really.
Sydney: I think these two would be neutral also. What do you think?
Aisha:
Cassandra: These two don't have anything to interact them with, so neutral?
Matthew: Neutral again? Not much to compare with.
Sydney: I think that these two would be great friends because they're in the same hall and music together! Maybe besties?? Just a thought! XD

Azula
@Azula
Tonya:
Cassandra: Cassandra and Tonya have the same hall together, so I could see them being friends but getting on each others nerves a lot also. What do you think?
Matthew: These two wouldn't have much in common except that they party. So maybe just neutral?
Sydney: I think that because these two have the same class together, they will get along great! I can see them being besties really! Or at least friends?

Mr. Scales
@Mr.Scales
Lillian:
Cassandra: These two wouldn't interact much so I'd say neutral? They could be friends since they're roomies!
Matthew: I could see them being friends somewhat, but mostly strangers. Neutral?
Sydney: Neutral? They don't ever really hang out.
Daniel:
Cassandra: These two could be friends. They both have class together and if he does art then they can be friends! Good?
Matthew: They are both in the same hall, so I could see them being friends! Friends?
Sydney: These two would be neutral I think unless he was in the music club. Then I'd see them hanging out sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hitomebore
Alright guys, ignore that for now! I accidently pressed post, but I'm still working on it! Sorry! Haha

Alright guys! So sorry it's been awhile since you have heard from me! All this week has been is exam after exam. I am finally back though... Barely! I'm surprised I survived! But anyway, while I am still free I'm going to post some relationships and whatnot for everyone! Just let me know what you think, and remember that these are just suggestions! :D

Sea Breeze
Caleigh Merricks:
Cassandra: I don't see Cassandra and Caleigh as friends or enemies. They don't have anything together either, so I don't see them crossing paths. Neutral?
Matthew: I see these two as friends because they are both jocks. Maybe hang out when they are both there at the same place, but I don't see them at all as going out of their way to hang out. So friends?
Sydney: I don't see these two as friends nor enemies. They have the same class, but I don't see them as talking. So probably strangers/neutral?
Nathaniel Thatcher:
Cassandra: I don't see these two hanging out much. They have the same class, but I don't see them as being besties. Friends though, yes. I see them hanging out to help him study if he needs help. Sound good? Friends?
Matthew: I don't see these two as being friends. They both have an attitude so I see them both saying something and then snapping. So it's better if they weren't friends? I wouldn't think as far as enemies though. So neutral sound good?
Sydney: Unfortunately these two don't have classes together, but I definitely see them as being friends. The two wannabes would get along great I think because they would both understand each other. As for more than that? Definitely friends/best friends (if you want!) I see them possibly being love interests? Just a thought! XD
Annamarie Beckett:
Cassandra: I don't see these two as liking each other at all. Cassandra doesn't like wannabes or jocks that much, so I'd say enemies. But they are in the same hall, so I see them as being somewhat friends and sticking up for each other. What would you call that?
Matthew: I normally wouldn't ever see these two as friends, but because Matthew and Jennifer are love interests, I see them hanging out only if Jennifer and her are friends. If not, neutral?
Sydney: I don't see these two hanging out, but I don't see them hating each other either. So a relationship where they both leave each other alone type thing? Neutral?

Little_Ghost98
@Little_Ghost98
Alexandra:
Cassandra: These two would be friends, as we have already decided. They are both in the Lynx Hall, there fore they would get along and see each other much.
Matthew: Matthew and Alexandra would both be friends with their interest in music, but I don't see them hanging out much either.
Sydney: Sydney and her would be friends due to them both being interested in music. Though they don't have any other classes alike though. So friends?
Abigail:
Cassandra: These two are also friends. I'd think that they mainly are just the type that wouldn't bother each other, but their interest in music brings them together.
Matthew: I feel like these two would get one each others nerves, a lot. But they would hang out if Jennifer and her were friends and they were together. Plus being in the Populars and liking music helps. So friends/neutral?
Sydney: I don't see these two as hanging out or being friends, so neutral.
Jason:
Cassandra: These two would be neutral, because as much as they both like art, they wouldn't approach each other. So neutral.
Matthew: These two would be neutral I think, but also friends because they are in the same hall. So friends?
Sydney: I see these two as definitely being friends due to the fact they are in the same class and Sydney has a badass side to her. So I see them as teasing buddies and friends. Good?

Tart
@Tart
Anfisa:
Cassandra: If you keep her in the art group instead of the music group, these two would both have class and after school activities together. So I see them as being friends!
Matthew: I don't see these two as being friends, nor enemies. So probably neutral.
Sydney: If you put her in the horse hall with Sydney, and have her in the music group (I don't know which you're putting her in) I think they would be great friends!

XWhySoSeriousX
@XWhySoSeriousX
Anastacia:
Cassandra: Aside from art group, these two won't ever bee together. I'd say friends though?
Matthew: I think that these two wouldn't really be friends but they wouldn't be enemies either. Neutral?
Sydney: Sydney and Anastacia are both Wallflowers, but I don't see them knowing each other. Maybe if they're both friends with someone else they can talk and whatnot, but I doubt they are like besties or anything. So neutral?
Michael:
Cassandra: Cassandra and Michael are both in class A, so I think that they could be friends! Friends?
Matthew: Matthew and Michael I don't think would get along that well, but because they are both in the same hall, they could be buddies? Buddies? Friends? Yay!

Sydney: I see these two as being good friends. They're both kind of not noticed a lot and both enjoy music! So friends? Maybe best friends if you want!

Brea
@Brea
Dylan:

Cassandra: These two are more like teasing buddies than they are friends. Or really, he teases her. So friends I guess?
Matthew: Matthew and Dylan are more enemies than anything else.
Sydney: Sydney and Dylan are sort of neutral because they don't hate or like each other.
Jennifer:
Cassandra: These two are friends, and both are in class A. Cassandra helps Jennifer with school, and Jennifer is just always there.. So friends.
Matthew: Matthew and Jennifer are definitely friends and hang out a lot, but recently have been a bit more friendly than normal. They're crushing on each other, and hopefully soon they will be more than just love interests.
Sydney: These two don't really ever get to talk and know nothing about each other. So far they don't have a reason to be enemies, so neutral.
Breanne:
Cassandra: These two don't really get along but they don't hate each other either. So friends or neutral both works fine.
Matthew: Matthew and Breanne don't really have much to do with each other. So neutral.
Sydney: Sydney and Breanne are more neutral than they are anything else, but they are sort of friends I suppose.

ShatteredSecrets
@Shattered♦Secrets™
Catarina:
Cassandra: Because these two are opposites, I wouldn't think that they would be friends. But I doubt they would be enemies either. So, neutral?
Matthew: Because of Jennifer and Matthew being an interest, I could see these two hanging out. I could see them being friends, either way really.
Sydney: I don't see these two being friends. They don't have anything together unless you put her in the same hall as Sydney, but I think they'd be neutral unless you have an idea?
Cameron:
Cassandra: I feel like these two would be neutral. I don't see them hanging out, but I don't think they find a reason to hate each other unless he was her bully? What do you think?
Matthew: I could see these two as being friends. What do you say? If he is in the same hall as Matthew (if it's still open) them maybe?
Sydney: These two could be friends. They have the same class together and whatnot, but they don't have to be. Maybe she helps him with raking notes if he doesn't pay attention and he makes sure no one picks on her? Whatever type relationship that would be!
Conner:
Cassandra: These two wouldn't ever cross paths unless they have some of the same friends. But I can definitely see them having some type of teasing relationship. Unless you think of something else, neutral?
Matthew: I think Matthew would just look at him as Cameron's kid brother, so I doubt they'd hang out much unless they were partying. Neutral?
Sydney: They both are in the band, so I can see them being friends. Again I think he'd tease her more than them actually hanging out. But, friends? Or we can have them absolutely hate each other but hang out anyway? So frienemies?

Wonderful Thing
@Wonderful Thing
Olivia:
Cassandra: Neither of these two cross paths. So I'd say neutral?
Matthew: These two have classes together and I can see them hanging out if she ever hangs around the cheerleaders and the football guys. So friends/neutral?
Sydney: These two don't cross paths much at all, so neutral again?
Beauregard:
Cassandra: I don't see these two hanging out much. They have art and class together, so they could be friends if you'd like!
Matthew: I think these tow would just be neutral because they have nothing in common really.
Sydney: I think these two would be neutral also. What do you think?
Aisha:
Cassandra: These two don't have anything to interact them with, so neutral?
Matthew: Neutral again? Not much to compare with.
Sydney: I think that these two would be great friends because they're in the same hall and music together! Maybe besties?? Just a thought! XD

Azula
@Azula
Tonya:
Cassandra: Cassandra and Tonya have the same hall together, so I could see them being friends but getting on each others nerves a lot also. What do you think?
Matthew: These two wouldn't have much in common except that they party. So maybe just neutral?
Sydney: I think that because these two have the same class together, they will get along great! I can see them being besties really! Or at least friends?

Mr. Scales
@Mr.Scales
Lillian:
Cassandra: These two wouldn't interact much so I'd say neutral? They could be friends since they're roomies!
Matthew: I could see them being friends somewhat, but mostly strangers. Neutral?
Sydney: Neutral? They don't ever really hang out.
Daniel:
Cassandra: These two could be friends. They both have class together and if he does art then they can be friends! Good?
Matthew: They are both in the same hall, so I could see them being friends! Friends?
Sydney: These two would be neutral I think unless he was in the music club. Then I'd see them hanging out sometimes.
Okay awesome, I accept all of those!

Reactions: MarilynFae
Hello~

I saw there was an opening here, or I am hoping there still is. Can I take the Male/Female Wallflower spot? If it's not open, that's fine~

Reactions: MadKingJai™
That is all I have time to do st the moment! I have to run to town!

@Mr.Scales @Azula @Wonderful Thing
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Brea @XWhySoSeriousX @Tart @Little_Ghost98
@sea Breeze

Let me know what you guys think of it! Remember they are just thoughts. I'm open to anything! Also, I am looking for Cassandra a crush/love interest if anyone has one? I am working on the rest after I get home. So don't worry, @skull, @Shayla, and @kimsim12. I'll put the rest up later! :)
I accept everything! With Sydney as besties! ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MarilynFae