| The Stereotypes | A Boarding School Roleplay |

@Mr.Scales ,

Oh, it seems that you and @MarilynFae have a character that have the same Dorm and Room.
Specifically @MarilynFae 's Matthew Young and @Mr.Scales ' Daniel Jameson.
You guys might have to compromise there.

Also @MarilynFae , please specify if Sydney plays the Vocals or the Instruments in the Music Group.

Edit: @Little_Ghost98 's character Jason Monroe, also has the same room.
You guys might want to discuss this out.
I'll change mine to room 3

My chars will finally be done tonight after work.

I'll change it in a bit.

More Relationship Propositions: Feel free to decline any proposition I make (just let me know you're declining them, so that I don't ask you again later- I ask again in case someone missed my first post), and suggest your own ideas! I'm always open for discussion. Also, names are linked to find the CS's easier, in case you'd like to review my character before accepting any kind of relationship. Now...

@s k u l l.
  • For starters, I'd like to let you know that because you liked the post about my relationships with Isaac I took that to mean you agreed to the propositions. If this is incorrect, please let me know so I can change my CS.
  • Natasha E. (Erin) Stanford: I realize she is still a WIP but all the information I need is there. Soo...
    • Dylan - I don't see these two having any specific relationships with each other. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - Obviously I'm going to say they should be friends. Both sweet girls who found themselves among the popular girls, and they're both cheerleaders. what do you think?
    • Breanne - I think these two could be friends, though Breanne would avoid her when she was with her clique. She wouldn't want to be around them. But, when it would be just her and Breanne I think they'd get along well.
@Azula
  • Tonya Lichtenberg:
    • Dylan - They're both rebels. Reckless. Fun Loving. I'm thinking these two could make fantastic friends!
    • Jennifer - Jennifer would probably envy her, because she would seem so incredibly confident with herself. Thus, despite Jenna's usually good nature, she might make rude comments to attempt to bring Tonya down a peg. Enemies?
    • Breanne - They'll be in the same hall! Breanne will like the happy vibes she receives from Tonya, and would gravitate towards her for it. But, Breanne probably wouldn't participate in the crazy things she does with her rebel friends (Unless Brea was invited, then she would feel rude declining the offer and just tag along). So, buddies?
@ѕea вreeze
  • Annamarie Constance Beckett:
    • Dylan - They're in the same class. Dylan probably wouldn't pay much attention to her, though. Unless you can think of something else I'd say they would be neutral?
    • Jennifer - Both Cheerleaders. Jennifer would probably be kind to Annamarie, but she'd probably be Jenna's least favorite on the cheer squad. I think they'd be something like buddies?
    • Breanne - Breanne would probably feel sad for a girl who wants to fit in so badly. They're in the same hall, so I suspect they'll be interacting quit a bit. Neutral? Unless you can think of something else?

((Little notes to myself: Original Propositions here. Wonderful Thing is still working on BEAUREGARD ANDREW NICHOLSON and Aisha Dominique Terrence. Mr. Scales is working on Daniel Richard Jameson. Wiishu is working on Vanessa Thompson. Shayla is working on 3 Characters.))

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitomebore and Cain
I'll have my characters up soon.

I suck at bios, so my chars might be done tomorrow or monday. I usually just rped them out, since I am better at explaining their lives through the chars point of view, and it woudn't work in a cs, so might take me a while to finish my chars.

Same can be said for me on that bit... I'm accustomed to just letting their history play out. It might just take me a bit longer only due to the fact that I'm a perfectionist on history. With three characters it for certain will take a tiny bit longer.

Here are possible relationships with everybody's characters. If I missed you let me know! Please leave a rating of any sorts if you're okay with the relationships - anything you dislike or like to change on let me know.

Isaac's Relationships
[ If I haven't listed you, we've either already discussed or your character form doesn't reveal enough information. ]
@sea breeze​
  • Caleigh Alani Merricks; Their personalities are not compatible at all; however, due to the same cliques they're in, they'll probably have a few conversations but I don't really see them as anything but acquaintances.​
  • Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher; They have similar personalities and Nathaniel doesn't seem to be the type to be too hyper. They could possibly keep up a conversation. Both level-headed, so I think they can be friends.​
  • Annamarie Constance Beckett; I don't really see Isaac speaking to Annamarie, due to her energy. Strangers would be a good fit for the two.​
@MarilynFae
  • Cassandra Jones; With her interest in swimming and Isaac's passionate love for swimming, I see these two conversing well. She doesn't seem aggressive or persistent at all. Along with swimming, her interest in photography will bring Isaac to be intrigued by her. They will definitely be friends if you're alright with that?
  • Matthew James Young; In spite of being in similar cliques, Matthews outer appearance would ward off Isaac. The only time Isaac will ever look at him is to check him out. Neutral is probably the best fit.
  • Sydney Marie Martin; She's almost similar to Isaac, but he isn't the type to approach people and I don't believe she is either - so, strangers, I presume?
@Little_Ghost98
  • Alexandra Jaiden Kent; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
  • Abigail Janelle Kent; Her attitude will certainly keep Isaac away. She seems like the type to annoy him with ease. He'll probably stay out of her way and if needed to speak to her, he'll probably come off curt and rude. I could see them as neutral, leaning towards enemies.
  • Jason Chandler Monroe; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
@Tart
  • Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina; Both Russian, probably speak it also, they should be friends automatically. They have an interest in photography, which is another giveaway for Isaac to be friends with her. Her eccentric side will weird him out at first, but he could get used to it. I see them getting along very well - good friends is what I see them as.
@XWhySoSeriousX
  • Anastasia Elizabeth McRiley; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
  • Michael Leonardo Monté; Similar to Matthew, he'll probably ward off Isaac completely. Once, Isaac is scared off he really doesn't make an attempt to figure out the type of person Michael truly is. They could be strangers, unless Michael approaches Isaac.
@Shattered♦Secrets™
  • Catarina Crystal Cartwright; Strongly dislike, to the bottom of his heart and top. He won't be cruel or rude to her at all. He'll give her small answers if spoken too. He'll secretly dislike - since, he's too frighten to get on her bad side. Neutral.
  • Cameron Calvin Cartwright; Being in the same clique and Cameron's personality being amiable with everybody - Isaac will tolerate the man, but won't go farther than just that. Maybe check him out once or twice, yet Isaac won't do much about it. Neutral.
  • Connor Cooper Cartwright; Connor is going to scare the living daylights out of Isaac, strangers.
@Wonderful Thing
  • Olivia Grace Holloway; Annoying. Isaac dislikes all the wannabe's for their interest in becoming miniature Catarina clones. He won't dislike her bluntly, he'll simply avoid any contact with her - strangers.
  • Beauregard Andrew Nicholson; ???
  • Aisha Dominique Terrence; ???
@Azula
  • Tonya Lichtenberg; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
@Mr.Scales
  • Lillian Autumn Cohan; Just like Catarina, he'll dislike her with a passion. To keep away from trouble, he will stay away from her, mostly never speak to her or make eye-contact. They're better off as strangers or neutral.
  • Daniel Richard Jameson; [ ??? ]
Natasha's Relationships
[ If I haven't listed you, we've either already discussed or your character form doesn't reveal enough information. ]
@sea breeze​
  • Caleigh Alani Merricks; Natasha will simply love her! Caleigh's personality will most likely interest Natasha, and since they're in the same class they could be buddies. Their relationship could be mainly Caleigh irritated at Natasha's constant playful attitude. Friends for sure.​
  • Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher; Due to them being in similar classes, Natasha will exchange a few words with him but won't go farther than that. They'll simply be acquaintances unless Nathaniel furthers their conversations.​
  • Annamarie Constance Beckett; Natasha will pity the girl's eagerness to join the popular clique. She'll treat her like any other person - with kindness with a big smile. However, Natasha won't further her relationship with Annamarie. They'll share a neutral bond.​
@MarilynFae
  • Cassandra Jones; Similar classes, sadly, the scholars and popular's don't clash very much. Natasha will exchange a few greetings but will keep herself distant. Acquaintances.
  • Matthew James Young; Jocks and Populars clash well, his personality doesn't exhibit assholish either. The two will get along very nicely - friends?
  • Sydney Marie Martin; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
@Little_Ghost98
  • Alexandra Jaiden Kent; The two are in different classes and cliques, of course, they won't interact much. However, Alexandra's appearance is enticing towards Natasha, probably check her out a bit. Overall, strangers at the least.
  • Abigail Janelle Kent; Natasha will outwardly show hatred towards her. The cruelty of Abigail's attitude will force Natasha to be curt and rude. Mostly, Natasha will keep her mouth shut. She'll only speak up against Abigail if needed. Enemy is a good fit for the two.
  • Jason Chandler Monroe; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
@Tart
  • Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina; Different classes and cliques, but, Natasha will think Anfisa is cute. She'll probably flirt with Anfisa once or twice if they encounter each other in the hallways. Neutral growing into a friendship?
@XWhySoSeriousX
  • Anastasia Elizabeth McRiley; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
  • Michael Leonardo Monté; Natasha adores tattoo's and will pester him during class with many inquiries about tattoo's. Possibly push the conversations to piercing, then onto other topics. Class buddies, overall, they could be friends.
@Shattered♦Secrets™
  • Catarina Crystal Cartwright; Being the head cheerleader, Natasha will keep her guard around Catarina. The two could have some tension. She'll most likely put an artificial smile on her face and go along with whatever Catarina says. She will definitely retort against the head cheerleader if needed. Neutral leaning towards enemies.
  • Cameron Calvin Cartwright; Seeing as he's the complete opposite of his sister, Natasha will tolerate the man. His goofy side might bring them closer as friends but nothing else further than that.
  • Connor Cooper Cartwright; Infatuated with him. Natasha will find his dangerous persona alluring and might get close to him. Sadly, with different classes and cliques she'll simply greet him in the hallways. Probably, observe from afar. Strangers leaning towards acquaintances.
@Wonderful Thing
  • Olivia Grace Holloway; Pities the poor girl, just like Annamarie. She'll be amiable towards the girl and encourage her to do her best. They most likely won't be anything but be on a neutral side of the sphere.
@Azula
  • Tonya Lichtenberg; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
@Mr.Scales
  • Lillian Autumn Cohan; Just like Catarina, he'll dislike her with a passion. To keep away from trouble, he will stay away from her, mostly never speak to her or make eye-contact. They're better off as strangers or neutral.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Here are possible relationships with everybody's characters. If I missed you let me know! Please leave a rating of any sorts if you're okay with the relationships - anything you dislike or like to change on let me know.

Isaac's Relationships
@sea breeze​
  • Caleigh Alani Merricks; Their personalities are not compatible at all; however, due to the same cliques they're in, they'll probably have a few conversations but I don't really see them as anything but acquaintances.​
  • Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher; They have similar personalities and Nathaniel doesn't seem to be the type to be too hyper. They could possibly keep up a conversation. Both level-headed, so I think they can be friends.​
  • Annamarie Constance Beckett; I don't really see Isaac speaking to Annamarie, due to her energy. Strangers would be a good fit for the two.​
@MarilynFae
  • Cassandra Jones; With her interest in swimming and Isaac's passionate love for swimming, I see these two conversing well. She doesn't seem aggressive or persistent at all. Along with swimming, her interest in photography will bring Isaac to be intrigued by her. They will definitely be friends if you're alright with that?
  • Matthew James Young; In spite of being in similar cliques, Matthews outer appearance would ward off Isaac. The only time Isaac will ever look at him is to check him out. Neutral is probably the best fit.
  • Sydney Marie Martin; She's almost similar to Isaac, but he isn't the type to approach people and I don't believe she is either - so, strangers, I presume?
@Little_Ghost98
  • Alexandra Jaiden Kent; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
  • Abigail Janelle Kent; Her attitude will certainly keep Isaac away. She seems like the type to annoy him with ease. He'll probably stay out of her way and if needed to speak to her, he'll probably come off curt and rude. I could see them as neutral, leaning towards enemies.
@Tart
  • Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina; Both Russian, probably speak it also, they should be friends automatically. They have an interest in photography, which is another giveaway for Isaac to be friends with her. Her eccentric side will weird him out at first, but he could get used to it. I see them getting along very well - good friends is what I see them as.
@XWhySoSeriousX
  • Michael Leonardo Monté; Similar to Matthew, he'll probably ward off Isaac completely. Once, Isaac is scared off he really doesn't make an attempt to figure out the type of person Michael truly is. They could be strangers, unless Michael approaches Isaac.
@Shattered♦Secrets™
  • Catarina Crystal Cartwright; Strongly dislike, to the bottom of his heart and top. He won't be cruel or rude to her at all. He'll give her small answers if spoken too. He'll secretly dislike - since, he's too frighten to get on her bad side. Neutral.
  • Cameron Calvin Cartwright; Being in the same clique and Cameron's personality being amiable with everybody - Isaac will tolerate the man, but won't go farther than just that. Maybe check him out once or twice, yet Isaac won't do much about it. Neutral.
  • Connor Cooper Cartwright; Connor is going to scare the living daylights out of Isaac, strangers.
@Wonderful Thing
  • Olivia Grace Holloway; Annoying. Isaac dislikes all the wannabe's for their interest in becoming miniature Catarina clones. He won't dislike her bluntly, he'll simply avoid any contact with her - strangers.
@Azula
@Mr.Scales
Natasha's Relationships
@sea breeze​
  • Caleigh Alani Merricks; Natasha will simply love her! Caleigh's personality will most likely interest Natasha, and since they're in the same class they could be buddies. Their relationship could be mainly Caleigh irritated at Natasha's constant playful attitude. Friends for sure.​
  • Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher; Due to them being in similar classes, Natasha will exchange a few words with him but won't go farther than that. They'll simply be acquaintances unless Nathaniel furthers their conversations.​
  • Annamarie Constance Beckett; Natasha will pity the girl's eagerness to join the popular clique. She'll treat her like any other person - with kindness with a big smile. However, Natasha won't further her relationship with Annamarie. They'll share a neutral bond.​
@MarilynFae
  • Cassandra Jones; Similar classes, sadly, the scholars and popular's don't clash very much. Natasha will exchange a few greetings but will keep herself distant. Acquaintances.
  • Matthew James Young; Jocks and Populars clash well, his personality doesn't exhibit assholish either. The two will get along very nicely - friends?
  • Sydney Marie Martin; Different classes, different cliques, strangers. Unless, you have any other ideas?
@Little_Ghost98
  • Alexandra Jaiden Kent; The two are in different classes and cliques, of course, they won't interact much. However, Alexandra's appearance is enticing towards Natasha, probably check her out a bit. Overall, strangers at the least.
  • Abigail Janelle Kent; Natasha will outwardly show hatred towards her. The cruelty of Abigail's attitude will force Natasha to be curt and rude. Mostly, Natasha will keep her mouth shut. She'll only speak up against Abigail if needed. Enemy is a good fit for the two.
@Tart
  • Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina; Different classes and cliques, but, Natasha will think Anfisa is cute. She'll probably flirt with Anfisa once or twice if they encounter each other in the hallways. Neutral growing into a friendship?
@XWhySoSeriousX
  • Michael Leonardo Monté; Natasha adores tattoo's and will pester him during class with many inquiries about tattoo's. Possibly push the conversations to piercing, then onto other topics. Class buddies, overall, they could be friends.
@Shattered♦Secrets™
  • Catarina Crystal Cartwright; Being the head cheerleader, Natasha will keep her guard around Catarina. The two could have some tension. She'll most likely put an artificial smile on her face and go along with whatever Catarina says. She will definitely retort against the head cheerleader if needed. Neutral leaning towards enemies.
  • Cameron Calvin Cartwright; Seeing as he's the complete opposite of his sister, Natasha will tolerate the man. His goofy side might bring them closer as friends but nothing else further than that.
  • Connor Cooper Cartwright; Infatuated with him. Natasha will find his dangerous persona alluring and might get close to him. Sadly, with different classes and cliques she'll simply greet him in the hallways. Probably, observe from afar. Strangers leaning towards acquaintances.
@Wonderful Thing
  • Olivia Grace Holloway; Pities the poor girl, just like Annamarie. She'll be amiable towards the girl and encourage her to do her best. They most likely won't be anything but be on a neutral side of the sphere.
@Azula
@Mr.Scales
all of those sound great to me^^, once I get my chars done. I will put up realationship things afterwords^^.

They all sound good to me! :)

Sorry everyone! I've had a hard last couple of days. I should be finishing up my character sheet today. Sorry for the wait!

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I'll probably be finishing my characters tonight for sure.

tumblr_m1n2cgPqSW1r3lc1do1_500.gif
I wish that I could

Full Name
Olivia Grace Holloway
Nicknames
Olive, Liv
Ethnicity
Caucasian American
Sexuality
Straight
Year
Freshman
Social Group
Wannabes
Be like the cool kids

Class
C
Dorm
Owl Hall / Room 4
After School Activity
Cheerleading Squad (Water Girl)
Talents / Skills
Knitting
Crocheting
Sewing
Making Clothes
Baking
Hobbies / Interests
Fashion Designing (H/I)
Blogging (H)
Cheerleading (I)
Baking (H)
Cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in

Strengths
Eye for Fashion
Makes her own clothes
Resourceful
Weaknesses
Pushover
Meek
A Follower
Attention
Snakes (Specifically Ball Pythons)
Skittles
Lollipops
Starbucks
Winter
Fall
Dislikes
Flowers
Bees
Gel Nails (she has them though)
Fake Eyelashes (also has these)
Heels (has these but can't wear them)
Marshmallows
Ankle Biter Dogs
Old People
Relationships
TBA

Personality
Like most freshman, Olivia is trying to find herself. She suffers from severe middle child syndrome and craves any attention even the detrimental types. She tries to put on a brave face everyday but she's very insecure and often cries at the drop of a hat. She does her best to fall in with the popular girls but her clumsiness and kiss ass attitude is a big turn off. She's a pushover and when people take advantage of her she tries to brush it off and pretend that's what she wants.
Biography
Olivia was born as the second child to Gerald and Laura Holloway. She was three years younger than her brother, Austin Holloway a boy who was discovered to be a musical prodigy at age 3. Even though Olivia had no obvious skills, everything was fine when it was just the four of them. Sure her parents doted on Austin like he was Jesus come to walk the earth again, but they also cared for their daughter. Olivia's mother used to take her everywhere with her. To the park, to the museum even to her job occasionally. And Olivia's father used to bring her souvenirs from his job as an campaign manager. Yes, everything was wonderful. Austin even wrote songs for Olivia and when the news people came to take pictures of the prodigy child, they always had Olivia stand next to him in the photos.

But then, Susanne was born. From birth Susanne was different. Her brain developed differently from most people and when she was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) at 18 months, no one was surprised. At first the Holloways were sad because they didn't know how severely inhibited Susanne would be, but it was revealed during her toddler years that she wasn't inhibited at all. In fact she was enhanced. Like Austin she was a prodigy, but more in the science and technology areas. She figured things out seconds before other kids much older than her. She memorized things quickly and excelled in all subjects save for physical education. She got invitations to STEM institutions and got a full ride scholarship to a private school.

With the success of her siblings came the disappearance of Olivia. Her parents began to overlook her, they wouldn't outright neglect her but they would focus all of their attention on their other children. Olivia tried her hardest to pull her parents attention back to her and so she started trying to find her prodigy trait. She assumed that since her siblings were prodigies, she would be one two, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Olivia was just...Normal.

And she hated that. She hated how everyone gushed over Austin and Susanne and when it came to her it was just, "Olivia who?" or "The Holloway kids have a sister?". Her parents got so involved in her siblings that they would forget to take Olivia on shopping trips or if they did they would spend most of the money on Austin and Susanne, so Olivia would have to but ugly discount and clearance clothing that didn't always fit her. To remedy this problem, Olivia began to take clothes making classes at the local library and became adept at making her own clothes. She knew that she had a gift and she tried to tell her parents but they were so focused on Austin and Susanne that they brushed her off. So when Olivia graduated from middle school, she applied to Westbridge Boarding School to get away from her famous siblings and neglectful parents.
The reason that she applied to Westbridge was because she knew that graduating from there would give her a head start in a fashion designing career and when she got famous enough she would rub it in her family's faces.

Secret
She once sabotaged her older brother's violin so that he would fail his audition to Julliard and their parents would be disappointed in him for once and not her.
She sometimes thinks of taking her younger sister to a crowded area and leaving her there.
She stuffs her bra.

giphy.gif

--

tumblr_ntvo4tn5xJ1u4rpuzo2_500.gif
I wanna go back to the sweet beginnings

BEAUREGARD ANDREW NICHOLSON
BEAU OR DREW
16 YEARS OLD
1/2 AFRICAN AMERICAN 1/2 WHITE
BISEXUAL
MALE
SOPHOMORE
OUTCAST
CLASS A
When I was young and full of innocence

DORM
Coyote Hall - Room 1
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
Art Group
TALENTS/SKILLS
Track and Field
Sketching
Comic Book Creation
Caricatures

HOBBIES/INTERESTS
Chemistry (I)
Robotics (I)
Sci Fi (I)
Fantasy (I)
Comics (I)
Art (I)
Sketching (H)
PERSONALITY
Without the chronic anxiety, Beau would be a pretty cool guy. He'd be talkative and willing to socialize more with his peers and he would be more willing to join the clubs that he's interested in. He might even be able to talk to a girl or guy he likes without spewing chunks all over the floor.

But unfortunately, you can't just subtract the anxiety from his brain, so Beau is a nervous wreck 24/7. He has very few friends and even those friends he gets nervous around regardless of knowing them for a number of years. Beau is very insecure due to his stutter and that whole issue of puking whenever his anxiety comes to a head. He has a habit of comparing himself to others in a very negative way and often day dreams about what life would be like if he'd been born a jock or even a rebel.

There are some moments however when Beau is not jittery and those are when he's tired be it physically or mentally and his brain isn't functioning fast enough to tell him when to stutter or projectile vomit on a hot girl/guy. Those are usually the times when Beau forges his strongest friendships, but those times don't come very often unfortunately.​
The sweet beginnings

BIOGRAPHY

At age three, Beau's parents died in a tragic house fire that only Beau and his older sister survived. Unfortunately, when it came to being adopted by their next of kin (their paternal grandparents), only Beau's sister was taken because their paternal grandparents were heavily racist and preferred the child that looked more Caucasian. So Beau was sent to live in the local orphanage where he has been staying up until now. It would have been easy for Beau to be adopted, if not for him being diagnosed with chronic anxiety at a young age. That factor diminished his chanced of being adopted because nobody wanted a 'damaged' child.

Beau's anxiety wreaked havoc on his growth and he developed a stutter when he was in elementary school. This caused the other kids to make fun of and bully him constantly, which resulted in him lmiting his social interactions. He began to spend more time alone and got interested in fantasy worlds and comic books. At the orphanage, Beau was safe because everyone knew him, but at school everyday was a trial. When Beau was in middle school, he discovered two things; One, that all those years of running away from bullies made him crazy good at track and field and two; puberty had bestowed upon him a neat little mechanism that made him vomit whenever he tried to talk to a guy or girl that he liked.

At age, thirteen Beau was offered the chance to go to Westbridge to hone his artistic skills and he agreed. However just because he got the opportunity to go to a fancy school didn't mean his crappy life was over. In freshman year, Beau developed a crush on a popular girl. He was in her class and they had spoken a few times ("can I borrow a pencil/what did the teacher say etc). One day he was feeling especially confident and wanted to try asking her out. But as soon as he opened his mouth he felt his 'gift' from puberty beginning to make an appearance. He tried to turn away but the rising panic made him freeze. And then...He puked on her. It was a complete accident and he had tried to apologizes but that sole action had gotten him pushed all the way to the bottom of the outcast rung where he has stayed since.

SECRET
He has a journal filled with pictures of his crushes.
No one except the staff know he's an orphan.
STRENGTH
Sketching
Track and Field
WEAKNESS
Chronic Anxiety
Vomits when nervous
Dystopian Novels
Chemistry
Robotics/Robots
The smell of freshly cut grass
DISLIKES
Bullies
His stutter
Spicy Food
Glitter
Being pitied for being an orphan
RELATIONSHIPS

tumblr_static_2m93ec9z7iyoo84o0w08844oc_640_v2.gif

tumblr_mw0578eXGY1sn6gljo1_500.gif
Something like a dream state
. Full Name .
Aisha Dominique Terrence
. Nicknames .
I, Domino
. Age .
. Ethnicity .
Trinidadian American
. Sexuality .
Pansexual
. Gender .
Female
. Year .
Senior
. Social Group .
Rebels
I can't even see straight

. Class .
B
. Dorm .
Horse Hall - Room 2
. After School Activity .
Music Group - Instruments (Violin)
. Talents / Skills .
Violin
Piano
Gymnastics
Mathematics
. Hobbies / Interests .
Medicine (I)
Violin (H)
Graphic Design (I)
Gymnastics (H)
Video Editing (H/I)
. Personality .
Aisha is an easy going and persuasive girl. She likes to do things at her own pace and doesn't appreciate being rushed. She's a charming, smooth talker and knows what she wants and how to get it. That isn't to say she always gets what she wants though and when she doesn't she'll get pissed and maybe a tad destructive, but after awhile she'll calm down and find another route to getting what she wants. Aisha has loose morals and tends to attribute most bad and immoral things to a 'gray area'. She doesn't like to put labels on things and often doesn't see why people get annoyed at her or why cops are constantly trying to 'ruin' her fun.
Do you feel the buzz, baby?

. Biography .

Aisha immigrated from Trinidad with her parents at age ten. While her parents were able to mesh well with the 'americans', Aisha had trouble fitting in. Kids at school made fun of her accent, the way she dressed and the food she took to school for lunch. She had to deal with bullies constantly without ever retaliating because her parents threatened to punish her if she ever got into a fight. It seemed as though Aisha would have to suffer under the reign of the bullies forever, but then she witnessed some of her bullies huffing glue. Her father was a toy maker, so she knew that some people sniffed glue to get high but she also knew that sniffing generic school glue wouldn't do the trick. So the next day, Aisha brought a container of solvent glue, and offered them to her bullies in exchange for them leaving her alone. They agreed and after that Aisha even managed to make some friends. Not with her bullies of course because if they ever got caught she would get caught too and she wasn't an idiot.

From then on, if Aisha ever came across a problem with others, she would find out their 'poison' and sell it to them in exchange for their cooperation depending on the situation. In high school, Aisha caught the eye of a senior named Tony Glade, who was also a drug dealer. Tony specialized in weed, but his 'business' wasn't growing because he had poor socialization skills and so his customer base consisted of his friends and a few hobos. He saw how 'persuasive' Aisha was and approached her as if he was interested in her. Aisha was naive at the time and craved the attention of a cute boy and so she started going out with him. Tony used her to get more customers and soon his business was booming. Naturally a nearby dealer found out about this and sent some of his guys to take out the competition. Tony was shot, but Aisha had hidden in his apartment when she heard the gun shots. Aisha stole some of Tony's supply and fled the area returning home and trying to act like nothing had happened but she was terrified that the other dealer was going to come after her next, so she transferred to Westbridge.

However the allure of the drug dealer's life kept calling to her, so she started dealing at school too. Her customer base wasn't that big, but it wasn't as though she needed the money, she just enjoyed having people reliant on her and owing her favors when they couldn't cough up the cash. She connected with a school janitor who supplied her with the weed, as well as a few prescription drugs for the more hardcore poppers.

. Secret .
Aisha gets her supply from a janitor and they share the profits 50/40.
She's never used drugs in her entire life.
She has nightmares about Tony getting shot.
. Strengths .
Mathematics
Can play violin and piano expertly
. Weaknesses .
She has PTSD (due to witnessing Tony getting shot)
English is her worse subject
. Likes .
Being Begged
Candy
Chocolate
Starbucks
Pop Music
Electropop
. Dislikes .
Not getting what she wants
English class
Worms
Talking to her parents
Shakespeare (Regular English is hard enough damn it)
. Relationships .

tumblr_mnisnxPrAv1sn6gljo1_500.gif
@ѕea вreeze

Finished with my CS(s)!

@Brea Dylan and Tonya can be awesome friends! Jennifer, yes they can be enemies, hmm how about adding some additional info like Jenna and Tonya used to be friends when Tonya still with the popular, maybe Jenna was one of the main reasons Tonya left the popular? Like from best friends turn into archenemies? Brea, yep buddies! I can see how Tonya drags Brea with her to join her party with the rebel XD

@s k u l l. I will hopefully think of something when I read yours! ^^

For everyone else, I will read other CS tonight and think of something about our character relationship!

Reactions: Brea
I'll start working on friendships and such today and go over what you guys have already mentioned me in.

Reactions: Brea
I think I'll be dropping my Scholar and keep only my popular and Rebel.. I'm now completely filled on Group RP's so I think I need to lighten my load here just a tad.

ALL OF MY CHARACTERS ARE OPEN FOR ANY TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS! I couldn't get around to making any because I just got home from gymnastics practice. Just pm me or something if you have any ideas

@Shayla
Alright, opening your Scholar spot!