The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

*probably seems like the most anti-social person on the planet*
*throws self into conversation and flops around for a bit*
Hello again.

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
Hello self-imposed most anti-social person on the planet. Let's hop galaxies, I'm sure we can put our differences behind. For Science.

Hello the very anti social people above me, I am so anti social that I saw the post three hours ago and didn't reply until someone else replied.

haha I am feeling the lack of ability to reply... you can see that through the one and only post I have made so far ^^;;

Hey everyone, I have an idea, lets all try to be active! :)
Or am I the only person who has too much free time on hands right now :(

I can post another post if needed but it will probably be filled with meaningless analysis of Bisharps that happens inside Gertrude's head. I can even make it a three thousand word essay if needed? :D

Hope that helps~

Well i have no free time.... I am going to have to drop this RP....... :'( I am sorry guys....

It's alright I was just bored and needed people to talk to, it's totally fine if people don't have too much free time on their hands, that happens to me too. Just trying to lighten the mood :) Hope you guys would forgive me XD

Noooooooooooo! All the people! Blegh... I'll try to get my next post up today.

@Uuko You could do a 3000 word essay on Bisharp?

@Genesis, it wouldn't be just on Bisharp but rather, like, Gertrude would be comparing what she has learnt about them and seeing an actual one there in 'real life', so to speak. She would probably go in length about the similarities and differences of the Bisharp that she learnt about to the Bisharp in front of her, if that makes sense.

Regardless, I'm good at iterating the same thing over and over in different wording to make things lengthy; i mean that's the main thing I learnt in school with those "minimum x thousand words" thesis which doesn't really need more than a few hundred.

On Bisharp you could start talking about the base states and move sets and EVs and IVs, kind of like commentary for a competitive battle :)

I'm gonna keep this active, because of the love :3
It's okay if everyone's busy though.

Sorry for my absence, everyone. Been having multiple visits to the hospital lately. My post will be up today.

For the record, I personally don't see enough material in the current posts to work with to make a decent post at the moment. I'm really hoping you can extend your last post some time soon, @Genesis. If someone begs to differ, I'm all ears.

That is, unless it's okay for me to make up what was on the other side of the door to my liking.