The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Circe I didn't accept you?!? Yes you are accepted. Probably just didn't get around to it yet. Sorry. I'll get you on the List right away.

EDIT: You're on the Character List.

@Uuko You can just put it here. Make sure to tag me in it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Genesis in regards to gloves. For weapons I suppose Fire can have an explosive or flammable nature as a baseline? Of course fire bending could also be an option since that's basically what Ground weapons seem to be.
Ice could be a weapon related to temperature control or just plain ice bending I suppose.
Not gonna lie the first thing I thought of Water weapons apart from the usual and pretty common water bending was steam-powered weaponry. I suppose it may also consist of something like the Damp ability from Pokemon.
Normal could be based on accuracy and detection since Ghost seems to be of evasion and deception. Perhaps they have homing or radar-like features.
For Poison, perhaps they are able to utilize various chemicals for different effects? Sleep bombs, Flash grenades, smokescreen guns, etc. etc.

I'm not sure what kind of baseline abilities you were planning to add for armours, nor do I know if they'll follow type weakness/resists from the original games so yeah.

Also questions; so once we choose on a type for our weapon/armour, we can't change it during the RP even if our pokemon has different types?
For those with more than one available types to choose from, is it possible to have a different weapon and armour type?

First, the questions:

You can change what types you use as much as you want. If you have Pokemon with multiple types, (Ie. A Flying/Steel and a Flying/Dark) you can use those types in any combination you want. When you use a different Pokemon, the look of your Armor/Weapon may change.

Now for the suggestions:

*falls to knees, bowing* I thank you! I needed ideas for those types! I'll get onto that soon. Those all sound great. I'll see about it soon.

Reactions: EternalMusic
i kind feel bad for not being able to suggest anything i just know what my armor/weapon looks like in my head.

*tries to think* I have no idea how to help with the armer....

Maybe also with the fire weapons though... How about a flamethrower~? Or was that said already? I am not too sure...

*tries to think some more* Uhm.....with armour... For electric types maybe something that works like rubber? It can keep the energy needed in but also doesn't let anything out or in? Does that make sense or am I just saying blabber ^^;;

Let me see.... Maybe with flying armour... they have wings on the back? Maybe it can work in two ways as armour and also a weapon? So things like wing slash and gust could maybe work? I have no idea I am thinking of pokemons and just blabbering ideas...

... that's all I got at the moment but I will tell you when anything else comes into my head ^^;;

Hmm, I always thought that are weapons would simply be the gloves, and our Pokemon's power would output through the gloves. Kind of like Avatar, that would cover bug(Manipulate liquid and gaseous poisons maybe), dark, fire, wind, lightning and grass(control plants, branches...nature stuff). Soon ya what Uuko said. I think we should also just be able to choose weapons, if I want a use a sword as a medium do which I can manipulate my Pokemon's power instead gloves, then I should be able to make that choice. I think we should have control over what weapons we have as long as the weapon is reasonable.
Dark Guns?

As for armor...maybe we should include Resistances and weakness, for example, fire armor is resists fire, grass and grass, but is weak against water. Then maybe list what the armor is compatible with in battle, like fire and lightning. Then list debuffs, for example, if foes were to
come in contact with the fire armor, they would be burned. Or something...

Example
Bug

Weapon
-Gloves(Toxikinesis)

Armor
-Bug armor is resistant to poison, steel and grass. It is also weak to fire, water, and earth(maybe...I don't know yet). Bug armor has the ability to poison the enemy through contact, and it can also work with wind and fire in battle.

Or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EternalMusic
I am thinking that I'll start it now, because we won't need the Weapon and Armor types for a little while. There is some story that must be explained to your characters and other things that need to happen...

• Thank You
Reactions: Bigg Slamm
I am thinking that I'll start it now, because we won't need the Weapon and Armor types for a little while. There is some story that must be explained to your characters and other things that need to happen...
No problem.

woot cant wait! :3

Yay! Hoping it's gonna be awesome :)

And I still gotta finish the Armor and Weapon types... Ugh. I got time. If anyone needs anything extra explained to them before they post, ask now or forever hold your peace! (Or whatever...)

@EternalMusic Sweetness overload... :heartbeat::dance: