The Shadows of Aeios OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the disappearance guys, trying to think of something for Leeson and Lucilia to do. Still trying. Will try again later hopefully.

Well, seeing it is almost Christmas, I think that most of us will be kind of busy. I know for certain that us Dutchies (Aliceee and me) will be sort of very busy during the next couple of days. I think Chromehound also is kind of busy until New Year's eve, so no worries though.

That is a relief, I was beginning to fear that this was dying already. That would have been a bummer.

Sorry, but have it indeed very busy due Christmas. Lots of relatives that come to visit or I need to visit. But to answer your question E.T. mythological creatures play a role in some of the more tales with gods and ancient stories. Such as what the old Greeks and other cultures had, for example trying to explain how the world around them works or just some stories that were once regarded achievements and over time have gained a mythological touche. A great example would be in the history, where there is a mentioning of a half giant.

It's clear to us that is probably just a tale that gained a bit of touches to make it all look better and sound nicer. Defeating somebody who is half a giant is after all better than just a common ordinary human, ain't it? Hope I explained it well enough. Else let me know. ^^

That nice posts everybody. I'll try to have one up later today.

Alright, duly noted. I just wasn't sure how deep fantasy this was going to be.

And I am guessing everyone is still really busy.

Post of me coming up tomorrow. Been a bit busy with another RP, but you chaps can expect a dandy post or two of me. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: E.T.
I'm sorry for the sudden disappearance. Had it the past days very busy without any moment of a breather to warn anybody or people I RP with. :C
Tomorrow I will have a chance to continue a post I've been working with. Though I understand that some people are having it really busy due incoming test/exam weeks and other things.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I have some free time, I just don't know where to put Lucilia, nor how to get Leeson involved in the conversation next to him that would be both In character and won't make him look like a creeper. I got just a small paragraph so far. If all else fails, I'll have a post about his observations. Hopefully.

I would be up for some collaborating, if you feel that might help.

Nevermind, in my sleepy stupor I managed to get out something half-way decent. Maybe. But thanks for the offer. Now I just need to figure out what Lucilia can do. In the morning, cause I'm heading to bed.

Excited to see this get rolling post Xmas break, everyone's IC posts have been great!

I feel bad for not posting...

I feel bad for not posting...
Feel bad for not posting, you should check out my CS progress.
which i am aiming to finish soon since im not that busy anymore

My post should be up soon, but I will say that perhaps something should happen soon. Endless small talk kills roleplays depressingly fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.