The Shadows of Aeios OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is odd, I was sure that I had moved in the full list of the gods. I will correct this once I am back home from my classes!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Name :
Jonas Hjamlar
Nicknames :
"Jon" and "Jonah"
Age and birthday :
Jonas was born in 1276, on November 1st, making him 26 years old.
Origin :
Born in Deliar, the son of Bryce and Roslyn Hjamlar.

Length and build :
Jonas stands 6'4, his build that of a very well in shape solider. Broad shoulders accentuate a well toned physique.
Weight :
230 pounds.
Sexuality :
Heterosexual.

Appearances :
9c51a429eb4ee27686752a5ad5f148.png

Currently an Optio Tribune in within the Imperial Army.
Favorite phrase/saying :
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."

Favorite Food :
A steak with the finest red wine.

Favorite Weather and Season :
Jonas loves the beauty of winter, the sight of crystal like snow covering trees and mountains.

Patron God/Goddess :
Rolor, God of War and Battle.

Personality :
Jonas is a confident, yet not overly cocky man, one who is not afraid to speak his mind when the opportunity shines. Despite being born of high class, he treats those of any class (or none), with the same kindness, provided they do the same to him. Kindness being a trait he values in himself and others. He will crack jokes when the time is right, usually when tension is high. In war, where he shines best, he is utterly driven, always storming ideas and strategy. He finds a certain beauty in battle, seeing it like a card game of sorts, skill and planning a massive part, but pure luck as well. He will often ask other soldiers and allies their thoughts on the battlefield, always striving to piece together the best plan. He has a strong respect for his fellow noble warriors, those that prove themselves in battle and outside of it.

History :
Jonas Hjamlar was born in Deliar, a high noble born with even higher expectations. His family was (and still is) very wealthy and powerful, though as he grew, Jonas never let this get to far along in his head, by the time he could think for himself, he had intended to leave his own mark on the world, just seeing his high birth as an aid to this, not the defining path. His family gave him the best schooling money could buy, they were grooming him to be a very important person in the world, more than likely a senator, like his father and many other high class persons. This was never the occupation he wanted, as he disliked politics, seeing it as a career full of lies and writing papers. From the moment he could lift a sword, he intended to join the Imperial Army, dreams of becoming a warrior of legend, like those written in the history books that were ingrained into his mind by constant schooling and studying. As soon as he was able to, Jonas implored his parents to let him join the academy, while slightly disappointed in their son's choice not to follow his father in politics, they still supported him.

Jonas succeeded at the academy, managing to get into the military as soon as he was able, starting at the rank of optio. He established himself as a strong tactician and a powerful swordsman, one that had spent many hours each day honing his skill with a blade. While his high class birth did help him, he always felt even if he were born of a lower class, or even a commoner, he would've been able to get somewhere within the military. He gained further renown in his early battles against barbarian forces around the border, often attempting raids against innocent people. He fought in the battles against the barbarians, often on the frontlines where he nearly demanded he'd be put, charging forward alongside other soldiers on horseback. He flourished in battle, enjoying the sight of watching the barbarian menace get struck down, or fleeing in terror. But he has experinced close calls in battle before, one of which, the most noticeable caused the scar above his left eye, as an axe of barbarian clanged into his helmet, slicing into it enough to cut his face, thankfully, not deep enough to do anything beyond a bloody cut.

He climbed the ranks in the military, eventually jumping from an optio to someone of greater power in the legion ranks. It seemed with every battle he fought (and won), his desire to be one of the greatest warriors ever only grew, still to this day he looks up, trying to find a way to climb the ranks even further, hoping one day to become a legate of power and fame, one that leads his soldiers to glory with ferocity, honor and strength. Recently his family has been trying to persuade him to get away from the battlefield for an extended period, this has resulted in him getting called back to the capital, which annoys him, but he figured out that his family has so much sway that they would find some way to pull him back home. He's guessed that they are ready to match him up with some woman of importance or use his exploits in battle as some kind of item. Which, while he doesn't have a negative opinion on, would rather not get married at such a young age, especially a marriage where he'd be matched up with someone he didn't know beforehand.​

Theme song :

Clothing and/or armor :
8017928434_18e904b4df_m.jpg

In battle, Jonas wears scalemail armor, underneath it he always wears a gambeson jacket. Most notably he has personalized it, madding a crimson red cloak onto the back of it. Out of battle, he always wears the finest clothing that money can by, this one of the things that reflects his high birth. Typically items of flashy colors with jewelry. He admittedly does like some of the clothes they find for him, most of it is quite comfy.

Tools and weapons :
Name :
"Convergence"
Description :
A steel greatsword, his main weapon which he very skilled with. It is a large, powerful sword, but one with a hint of grace to it. The sword from one end to another is five feet in length. A sheath is on his back for the blade when it is not in use.
Appearance :
claymore-swords-54077.png

==========

Name :
"Trickster"
Description :
His secondary weapon, a steel dagger. It is eighteen inches long in total. He holsters it in a sheath on his belt.
Appearance :
knife4.jpg

==========

Name :
Baron
Description :
Jonas' warhorse, currently three years old. Baron is a stallion bred as a warhorse. Jonas has taken a liking to the creature, caring for it greatly. When he rides it there is always a saddle for Jonas to sit upon, and during battles, usually larger ones, the horse has armor on it. It is a strong and fast creature, the rumor being that Jonas' family back home used their connections to get the horse to Jonas.
Appearance :
cadence-framed.jpg

===========

Skill/Abilities :
- A masterful swordsman, especially with his two handed greatsword. While he is able to fight with a sword and shield, he always prefers using a two handed blade. In contrast, he is poor with ranged weaponry, never actually using it in battle.
- Jonas is in top physical shape, military training plus pushing himself to the limit physically has made him into a great athlete.
- He is skilled on horseback, able to ride a steed with grace and control.
- He is solid as an unarmed fighter, if ever disarmed he can hold his own.
- A capable writer and reader, which came with the high class upbringing.

Traits
- Has a good sense of humor, often laughing at jokes about himself, or cracking jokes about others (or himself)
- He is a very determined person, not letting anyone stand in the way of his goals.
- He's pretty good at coming up with inspiring speeches.

I pledge loyalty and honor to the High Ruler of the Empire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gerontis
Ah, very gut. Seriously, I must say that I have enjoyed reading the CS and that I barely can comment on it without applauding you good sir.

But alas, I need to say that the image for the armor can't be used as it is kind of full plate armor.

The thing that I think needs to be changed is the armor. It has something away from plate armor. If I may suggest some fine decent armor, there are several that might be in your interest. By seeing that you wished for some plate, partial plate armor is for now regarded as the most advanced armor. This is often a breastplate or sort of plate armor that protects the which protected the chest and the lower limbs. A good example would be the armor of what the ancient Greeks or Romans wore. A good example of a muscle cuirass would be this.

Of course, seeing I have not that much better to do at the given moment, I might suggest some other armor. With wielding a two handed sword, you will need some more mobility. This is because you need to be capable of moving fast enough on your feet to keep some distance with anybody that tries to get closer where you can't launch a devastating swing (as it is hard to swing hard at something that is too close and disables you from proper swinging a weapon). Armor that provides good mobility, yet good protection (Blasted archers eh?) would be chain mail (don't forget the gambeson vest underneath it!) with :

A brigandine vest,
Scalemail armour,
Lamellar armour,

These are just examples, but if you would look for more then I imagine you would find one or two of your liking. If you need any help or more advise on which one might be handy for your character, then please let me know. :)

Ah, very gut. Seriously, I must say that I have enjoyed reading the CS and that I barely can comment on it without applauding you good sir.

But alas, I need to say that the image for the armor can't be used as it is kind of full plate armor.

The thing that I think needs to be changed is the armor. It has something away from plate armor. If I may suggest some fine decent armor, there are several that might be in your interest. By seeing that you wished for some plate, partial plate armor is for now regarded as the most advanced armor. This is often a breastplate or sort of plate armor that protects the which protected the chest and the lower limbs. A good example would be the armor of what the ancient Greeks or Romans wore. A good example of a muscle cuirass would be this.

Of course, seeing I have not that much better to do at the given moment, I might suggest some other armor. With wielding a two handed sword, you will need some more mobility. This is because you need to be capable of moving fast enough on your feet to keep some distance with anybody that tries to get closer where you can't launch a devastating swing (as it is hard to swing hard at something that is too close and disables you from proper swinging a weapon). Armor that provides good mobility, yet good protection (Blasted archers eh?) would be chain mail (don't forget the gambeson vest underneath it!) with :

A brigandine vest,
Scalemail armour,
Lamellar armour,

These are just examples, but if you would look for more then I imagine you would find one or two of your liking. If you need any help or more advise on which one might be handy for your character, then please let me know. :)
Changed it to scale armor.

Changed it to scale armor.
Very nice. Though I am more fan of lamellar or brigadine, scale is a very nice choice. Remember that it is flexible, light and durable. Probably will hold off an arrow or two off from some long yards. Unless there is some pesky archer aiming at a specific part of your body where you don't have any protection. Like say, the knee? (No skyrim quote though!)

Anyways, got my acceptance! Very well done.

As promised, here is the second CS. Now I hope the knife threats over skype stop. o_O

Name :
Aldis Hjalmar.
Nicknames :
The old (greedy) Wolf
Age and birthday :
Born in the 1257, on 5th of August. Thus 45 years old.
Origin :
Born in Hials, as son of Ardor and Patricia Hjalmar.

Length and build :
Around the length of 1.74m and slight toned build, body of a veteran.
Weight :
88 kg.
Sexuality :
Heterosexual.

Appearances :
game-of-thrones-the-children.jpg

Used to be at his prime time a Tribune, though one may speculate that it has been achieved with the influence of the House of Hjalmar. These days he is the governor of the province of Awom.

Favorite phrase/saying :
''Whoever wins the war gets to write the history.''

Favorite Food :
Bitter tasting food.

Clouded weather and Fall.

Patron God/Goddess :
Prays to Noxios, but curses by Skelatia.

Personality :
Aldis is a very devious and ruthless person. One that wouldn't be showing somebody remorse or any kind of pity if he manages to end their lives. In his opinion, all that matters are his goals and pleasures. That of others are either a mean to achieve something for himself, such as pleasing somebody that he needs, or a nuisance, like somebody who likes to give pity. He tends to act polite, friendly and even genuinely caring in public, to keep up his reputation as rather benevolent governor of the Awom province. However, he is a rather shady figure that uses means that one of honor would be disgust by. Furthermore, he is a person who has some patience, but those who have been around him and are somewhat trusted (take this with a bit of salt as he won't regret killing somebody who he first saw as friend), know that he can also be easily turn to anger.

History :
Born into the small family of the High House of Hjalmar, Aldis never had much trouble in his youth. All he asked was delivered. From sweets to fancy and expensive clothes. This is presumably the cause of what caused that Aldis can be sometimes a bit vain, but that is probably one of his least worrisome traits. As youngest, as he had two older brothers, Aldis soon realized that he would need to do either something about that or try to surpass the two brothers. But even as he tried his best, he couldn't beat the other in being more smarter or trying to surpass the other in marital skills. Due this, Aldis decided on the young age of twelve that he would seek out another way. One that would bring surely disgrace on him, but what other choice did the young ambitious boy had?

But asking for help wouldn't likely get him to achieve his goals, nor demanding them. Thus began the young Girvus his first vile act on the age of sixteen. Just when he was about to be sent towards the Academy. During a horse ride with one of his older brothers, he had bribed a man into placing a snake in the horse bag of his brother. This eventually scared the horse of Aldis brother, who was thrown of the horse and broke some bones. Soon afterwards, he passed away. Who received the blame?

The other and remaining brother of Aldis was suspected of murdering the now dead one. Aldis managed to manipulate that it would be seen that it was an act of trying to get rid of the oldest of the siblings in order to inherit the title of family head. With one brother dead and one other in disgrace, Aldis way towards the seat of becoming the next head of the High House of Hjalmar was free. But his vile acts nor his ambition stopped there.

After he managed to graduate from the Academy, Aldis joined the Imperial military as an optio. Being set in an unit of heavy cavalry, Aldis wasn't much interested in swinging a sword or wielding a lance. He was decent at it, but he wasn't comfortable with the condition of a soldier. Though he fought well, he lead his mean with literally an iron fist. Eventually it became that worse that the soldiers underneath his leadership feared him more than a skirmish or battle against the barbarians north or any kind of deserters.

For some years he kept leading as an optio, but managed to proceed through the ranks till he was a tribune. Still using his rather stern and harsh leadership to force the respect of his betters and using the fear of his minors, Aldis didn't had it that bad. He wasn't satisfied yet with his current station and renown, though he was stationed within the province of Dyati. A far better province than Nurvlin in his opinion. There he started to work more on his political career, trying to gain already some influence at the Senate as he heard that his father was not in the best kind of health anymore. It became clear that his father would either pass away soon or forced to hand over the leadership of House Hjalmar to Aldis.

This happened in the year 1297, that Aldis inherit the title of Head of the Hjalmar family and became instantly promoted to be the governor of the province of Awom. Though more content with the political station of a governor, for which he has been for five years, Aldis is still like he used to be. Always looking for what he grab from others as long as he sees a good chance.

Theme song :

Clothing and/or armor :
He wears his battle gear, which is seen at his image, during parades or when he is needed to try to impose others. But most often he wears fine clothing that fits a man of his status.

Tools and weapons :
Name :
The sword of the Wolf
Description :
A sword made of pure steel, is both balanced and very well crafted. Its a blade that is not only a weapon of status, as only nobility can afford weapons of this state.,
Appearance :
1374065138930.jpg
==========

Skill/Abilities :
* Skillful liar,
* Great strategist
* Able to read and write,
* Knows how to put a facade.
* Not that strong and fit as he was in his youth, he does knows how to wield a blade. It is just not that effective as it once was.

Traits
* Cold person, as he cares little for the well being of others other than his goals and himself,
* A loved person within the Awom province
* Experienced in politics and dealing with rivals.
* Very intellectual person
* Good in leading (ordering people around)
* Though once being able to fight as a rider of a heavy cavalry unit (knight), his body isn't that stout as it once was.
I've pledge loyalty and honor to the High Ruler of the Empire

Reactions: Aliceee
Character Dump Thread has been made. Post there your accepted CS so that I can link it on the roster. ^^

I will also now edit back the list of the gods and such. Sorry for that small inconvenience.

Edit : And it is back up! In a spoiler, sorry for that. Was getting crazy with the fact that the tabs started to act rather rebellious, so hope you all won't mind that it is a spoiler now.

Last edited:
{let me know if I should add anything more, it has been awhile since I have written up such a detailed character sheet.}

Name :
Nunrar Enlil
Nicknames :
Nu or Auntie Nu, something used by her family, especially her nephew
Age and birthday :
25 years old, born on 1277
Origin :
She was born just west of Ryros, to simple farmers of common blood.

Length and build :
5'6, pretty normal build, if fairly muscled from use.
weight :
Sexuality :
heterosexual

Appearances :
rogue_by_mabuart-d3k2bat.jpg

Freelance guard, scout, pretty much any job that she can get along those lines. She had a brief stint as a soldier but that did not last long very long after she had an argument with one of her superiors.

Favorite phrase/saying :
Life is like a bow, sometimes you are shooting in the dark, sometimes you are shooting with the sun in your eyes, and sometimes you just have to close your eyes and let go.

Favorite Food :
Beef and barely stew

She likes it when the weather is clear and windless, not to warm that she is sweating through her armor and not so cold that she can't feel her fingers. Early autumn.

Patron God/Goddess :
As the daughter of a farmer Nunrar has choosen to pray to Noxios and Miri. Miri even more so as she will ask the goddess to keep the wind in her favor so that her arrows don't go astray. On occasion she has been known to offer up a prayer and an offering to Carios for her brother's sake.

Personality :
For someone who spends much of their time as a scout and an archer Nunrar is actually pretty personable. She is very down to earth with a warm smile and a quiet kind voice. While quiet in her general mannerisms she carries herself with a fair amount of pride, something she picked up from her uncle. She treats everyone she meets with respect, unless they show her that they do not deserve it, but she gives everyone the same amount of respect no matter their class. This has occasionally gotten her into trouble but for the most part it is of little consequence. While even total strangers can be assured of a fair level of respect there is a fair distance Nunrar likes to keep until she gets to know someone a bit better. To close friends and family she is a jovial, goofy, and generous. She is especially fond of children and none more so than her little nephew Issan. Whenever she has extra time or a bit of extra money she makes a trip to her brothers farm, and while he is most often not there due to his travels she does enjoy the time she spends with her sister-in-law and nephew. But she can get rather serious when it is time to fight but she knows that by having a bow she makes herself a target and she accepts that as the way things are. But she expects that same responsibility of anyone who wields a weapon, if you are not ready for choice than she believes she should not carry a weapon.

History :
Nunrar was born and raised on a small farm not to far from the city of Ryros with her parents and her older brother. Much of her early childhood was spent learning the ways of the farm and doing what she could to help out. This made her tough even if some of the tasks were rather tedious, there was no real room for complaints. She understood that no matter how boring some tasks were there was a reason behind them and so she would just furrow her brow and complete the task given her. However what she enjoyed most were the winters that she spent with her father's older brother, her uncle Mar. Winters were a tough time and once the crops were all done and the snow began to fall she was allowed to make the two day trip to her uncle's house where, once she was old enough, she would spend a couple months until the planting season returned.

Her uncle was the only person in her family, within recent memory, to become a soldier and Nunrar always seems to remember him as a grizzled middle aged man with a heavy limp. From the stories she has heard he managed to reach the rank of Centurion rather early in his career and maintained that position for some time, and with rather good success before he was badly injured and forced to retire. That first winter that she spent with him was rather tough for both of them. Nunrar was young and free-spirited, while her Uncle Mar was stubborn and used to living alone. At the end of that first winter both complained bitterly about the other but still, the winter after that, they found themselves stuck with one another. It was with a simple board game that they first started to bond. Mar began to see a bright young girl that might actually learn something if he took a bit of time to teach her. He was careful never to really push her towards anything, not that it was really needed. Nunrar had more curiosity than was probably good for her and once Mar dropped the hint that she might not be very good at something she had the drive to prove him wrong. But both had to be careful, her parents had seen what had happened to her uncle when he had returned from the constant battles in the north, and they were very reluctant to see their little girl go through the same thing. Out of respect for those wishes Nunrar and her uncle concentrated her training onto the bow and onto self defense.

By the time she was 19 she felt that she was ready to carve her own path in the world. Much to her parents dismay, who were hoping she might follow her older brother's lead and become a merchant even though she had never learned to read or write like her brother, she decided to become a soldier like her uncle. As a parting gift her uncle gave her the bow that she still uses to this day. She does not know where the bow itself came from but it must have cost quite the pretty penny as it is of extremely fine craftsmanship. So she joined the army but she only lasted for about half a year there. For all her calm demeanor and skill with a bow she disliked the rigors of the army. She was used to hardship and her nerves were hard to break but she worked best when noise was not directed at her, so having her commander screaming orders while she was trying to line up a shot did not sit well with the girl. And in the end, after several loud arguments with her commanding officer, she was dismissed. At that point she knew that she could not just return home so she opted instead to try her luck at a bit of freelance work. To her joy she found that she like that life much better. The constant traveling and walking gave her boundless stamina and her skill with a bow made it so that her work was often rewarded. That and her personable nature made it easy for her to make friends and get recommendations. At the moment she is in Deliar wondering whether to make the trip to Ryros and visit her parents and brother or whether she should take on another job to earn a bit more money.

Theme song :
wip

Clothing and/or armor :
Since she favors archery and hand to hand combat she only wears a chainmail shirt. Anything more would weigh her down to much. She usually wears a plain long-sleeved shirt under her maille one covering the whole thing with a simple tunic. She wears a wide leather belt at her waist to take some of the weight of her maille shirt off of her shoulders. At her hips she has a smaller belt that holds her hunting/multi purpose knife as well as an all purpose pouch that she uses to hold things that she might immediately need. On her forearms she wears a pair of bracers, however the bracer on her left arm was modified slight so that it could serve as a guard to protect her from the sting of her own bowstring. Her boots are made of brown leather and are very well worn at this point. Across her back she carries a quiver and a rucksack, the quiver she tries to keep well stocked with arrows and the rucksack she tries to keep well stocked with basic traveling supplies. She carries a cloak with her but she only uses it if the weather requires it, for the most part she feels like it limits her vision and mobility.

Tools and weapons :
Name :
Caal
Description :
A pony that she bought nearly seven years ago to make travel easier on her. Caal is getting up there in years but he is a smart old pony and he gets the job done. He was originally bred to be an all purpose farm mutt so to speak so he has the stamina and cool temperament that Nunrar requires.
Appearance :
expny2.jpg
==========

Name :
Reflex bow
Description :
A gift from her uncle, of everything she owns this bow is probably worth the most. It is used to kill and protect that is all.
Appearance :
recurve_bow_0880_bogen.jpg
==========

Name :
Hunting/multi purpose knife
Description :
Simple knife, it is not much of a weapon more just of a tool.
Appearance :
187.png
===========

Skill/Abilities :
First and foremost she is an archer. That was what she was trained the most with and that is the tool she utilizes the most when it comes to fights.
Since she understood that she might be caught without her bow, without arrows, or in a situation where her target was to close she also choose to learn hand to hand combat. She is rather good at it as well but she is not overly tough, a few good blows can send her staggering.
A pleasant respectful manner has served her well when it comes to making friends and allies.
Hunting is a past time of hers and she uses those skills well when it comes to tracking and navigating in different terrains.
Constant moving and traveling has given her stamina to keep running passed when many would collapse.

Traits
While illiterate Nunrar is good at reading maps, although she rarely uses them herself, mainly she uses this skill to direct merchants or any other travelers she might be protecting.
She is not a very good leader herself, most often she forgets that she actually needs to direct people rather than assume they know what she is thinking. She is however very good at playing second.

I pledge loyalty and honor to the High Ruler of the Empire.

Last edited:
Adding more is always fun, in my opinion, but that is one solid and acceptable CS. ^^
Accepted.

Awesome, and thanks! I will copy it into the character dump thread shortly.

Great! Tomorrow I'll have the IC up. Already prepared an introduction post, but want to make sure that some people will have the rest of the day the time to finish their CS and such.

640x853_19389_Legend_Of_The_Cryptids_2d_illustration_fantasy_warrior_steampunk_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

The Character

• Luther Tinath​

• Bane of the North

• Male

• Born Winter of 1264

• Daliar
    Luther was first born of the lesser nobles of Tinath in Dials, he has 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters.

Look of the Character

• 6'3​
    • Lean muscular build with broad shoulders and a heavy chest​

About the Character

• Knight​

Personality and History

• Luther is known as a kind and generous man with an easy smile on his face and being friendly towards those he deals with. He is a man that loves to laugh and joke with friends, and often when he was a Centurion in the military, he would often go to his underlings in their camps and talk and joke with them. However, behind the laughter and kindness is a deep rooted sense of self hatred for the crimes he was ordered to commit during the war, and although his lips often curve into a smile, if one were to look closely they would see emotionless, grim eyes due to countless years of nightmares and hauntings every time he closed his eyes.

In addition to the mental scars war has left him with, ever since he killed his first man Luther has been compelled to tap every surface he sees three times as well as open doors three times before entering or exiting them. He realized early on not doing so would make him extraordinarily anxious which would be translated into rage until he was able to tap untapped surface, in addition to this is a tendency to count to three before doing any sort of action or a series of actions.

• Luther is the first born son of the Tinath family, the son of a knight and a healer. His parents often said Luther learned how to parry before he could walk, and his father noticed the potential and began training him early on sword techniques and discipline. His life wasn't all training, however, when his younger brothers were born, they would often run around their yard with wooden sticks and play war, like most boys their age. Things in the household became more interesting when Lucilia was born and they noticed early on she wasn't the typical girl. She often joined them in their wrestling matches and fights, and before long she was beating his two younger brothers.

Once he reached adulthood, he bade farewell to his parents and left to join the Legion. He considers it the biggest mistake of his life.

A prodigy. It's what they called him, and like any noble born, he relished in the attention. That is until he partook in his first battle and consequently killed his first man. He calls it the first stain on his soul, and although the battle faded from his memory, he recalls that first kill as if it only happened the day before. It was a minor skirmish against a bandit raid, and a young man no more than fourteen charged at him with a hatchet and he instinctively side stepped the boy, took a grab of the hatchet, and plunged his xiphos into the back of the boy's throat and watched as his went limp and fell to the floor, the boy's eyes looking right at him from the ground.

The kill had left its mark and he wasn't able to sleep for nearly a week and a half. Afterwards, and for the rest of his life, he would have fitful sleeps, sometimes waking up screaming, and also found he had developed a curious habit. Luther then found himself promoted to Centurion and soon after his sister joined his Legion, they were sent off north to fight the Barbarians. He had never seen cruelty on such a massive scale, and although ever fiber within him begged him to turn his back on the oppression his countrymen brought onto the Barbarians, he stayed if only out of a sense of duty and patriotism.

Soon afterwards, his Legion was sent back to Hials and he promptly retired as a soldier and decided to follow in his father's footsteps and be squired for a knight in Deliar for several months before being knighted himself.

Gear
[tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs]

• Clothing
      • Black and silver doublet with intricate embroideries
      • Black Breeches
      • Blue cloak
    • Armour
      • Luther has a partial plate armour with chain mail protecting the places the plate doesn't exist
      • Also has several coloured cloaks he wears when in his armour that are green, red, and blue.

Skills and Traits

• Can read and write.
    • Very good tactician.
    • Well skilled with the bastard and xiphos and hand-to-hand combat.​
    • Skilled in riding a horse.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Torack and K3l
Eyy, that's wonderful! I'ma go ahead and put that in the character dump post, unless anyone has any objections!

Please do. I shall update the roster in a bit. :)

Out of curiosity what is Hector's (Felix Perar) relation to Vincent and Alisa? Are they just cousins or something.

And woot woot, can't wait for this to start!

Out of curiosity what is Hector's (Felix Perar) relation to Vincent and Alisa? Are they just cousins or something.

And woot woot, can't wait for this to start!
From what I know, they are sort of relatives. I think that Gero or Nim can answer it better, but there is a chance of that they are possible relatives. Perhaps cousins or something. Good question, am not sure of it at the moment.

And great! I will spoiler that the start will be in the month of November, so there will be a cold weather. Often rain and clouded weather, next to that people will grumble about winter is coming. (Yes, totally referring to that show many possible like here. Though I have yet to read the books or start to see the show from the start. x3 )

But glad that some of you're eager to start. Will make sure that the introduction post will be a delight to read. ^^

Name :
Melisa
Nicknames :
Mel by some of her friends.
Age and birthday :
Born in the year of 1278, on the 26th of November. She is 24 years old.
Origin :
Born at a farm close to Deliar, daughter of Rick and Lily.

Length and build :
1.64m and slim build.
Weight :
Around 60 kg.
Sexuality :
Heterosexual.

Appearances :
self_by_angela_t-d4ftfdk.jpg

Currently helps at her fathers horse farm, where she takes care of the animals as well trains some of the horses.

Favorite phrase/saying :
''An apple doesn't fall far from its tree.''

Favorite Food :
Apples.

Sunny weather, but doesn't mind an occasional rain fall. Her favorite season is Summer.

Patron God/Goddess :
Prays to Carios and somewhat to Noxios.

Personality :
Melisa is a kind and somewhat stubborn person. She loves to talk and perhaps a bit too much, but does know when to keep her mouth shut. At least, she keeps saying she does, but sometimes she has the urge to talk about something as she just can't stand silences. Other than that she has sometimes a bit of a naive look on the world as she doesn't see why there is a need of differences of origins, why that a noble should hold more privileges than a commoner for example. Then again, it is also where she shows that she is wise and old enough to know what she needs to be silent about.

History :
Born in a somewhat large family, Melisa grew up as the fourth child in her family. With at least three younger siblings, all boys, she has been a somewhat of a tomboyish person in her youth. Not that there were many girly girls around the small gathering of houses that formed a small hamlet near Deliar. A simple farming kind of community of several farming families together. A kind of place where everybody knew each other and Melisa hadn't know any other way of living until she became eleven years old.

As one of commoners birth, she had never learn to read or write. A rather expensive skill, one that would be a waste of coin for commoners in general and such is the reason why Melisa had only heard of cities and such information from mouth to mouth. At her eleventh year, she was allowed to accompany her father to Deliar. He was going to try to sell four steeds, that were trained to be somewhat more disciplined than the normal horse for farming. Fascinated, Melisa was also somewhat scared of the big buzzing city. Though she has always remains curious of finding more out what makes people want to live and work in a thriving city, she feels more comfort at the country side. A place where she knows the people better.

For several winters, she has been allowed to help her father with more tasks. With only one older sister, many of her brothers went either to sign up for the legion or going to the city to learn a craft. With just her older sister and two younger siblings, she remains at her home with her parents. Living a somewhat more 'easier' and quiet kind of life than nobles and soldiers.

Theme song :
TBD

Clothing and/or armor :

Simple tunics. Her favorite color is brown or dark green, though clothing that is fancy or having a rather special color is a tad too expensive for her. Yet, Melisa kind hopes she will have the resources or money one day.

Tools and weapons :
Name :
Carios Protection
Description :
A leather bracer that Melisa carries with her on her right forearm. It doesn't really serve the purpose of protection as she isn't somebody who has dabbled herself in the arts of combat in any kind of manner. But it is a memento of her oldest brother, who is a veteran soldier.
Appearance :
tp_link_leather_arm_bracer_by_forcebewitya-d4dimv5.jpg

Skill/Abilities :
Born and raised in the countryside, Melisa has a strong connection with other commoners. As she considers herself, rightfully, as one she has an easy understanding of how many of them feel and think. Which makes her often capable of dealing and trading with them. She is also an experienced and great horse rider, capable of seeing and estimating the skill a horse. Something she is rather proud of. Other than that, she has a good knack for sensing a situation where she shouldn't be or when she should leave for her own good.

Traits
Sometimes rather stubborn or full with courage as she would call it. She has the tendency to talk a lot and often wrinkles her nose when she thinks about something that troubles her. Other than that, she can be quite resourceful in some situations, though she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so to say.

Reactions: Gerontis
Announcement ;

With the roster full up to date and the RP will officially starting tomorrow, I'll also announce that even if there are not yet any player made guilds or other kind of factions/groups that there will be some groups be named in the introduction post. Some might be friendly and some would just fill in the plain 'evil' kind of group. (Though is there really 'evil'? Good discussion perhaps? x3 )

Anyways, please check if your accepted CS has been posted and hope you really are just as eager as me to get this rolling. For those who are lurking or watching the thread, it is still open and we'll welcome you in our midst to have fun and jump into the starting RP.

Even before we start, I do want to say thanks to Gerontis, Chromehound and Nim, who had all have helped a great deal with writing, plotting and helping with the lore and details of the setting. And now thanks to those who have written their great Cs's that just makes me want to post the introduction post right now. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.