The Shadows of Aeios OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me to the bandwagon of people excited for this RP to start! Also, I've been meaning to ask if It's possible to make a Knight's Guild?

You can add me to the bandwagon of people excited for this RP to start! Also, I've been meaning to ask if It's possible to make a Knight's Guild?
Of course! That is most certainly possible. As long as you keep in mind it is in order with how culture and history it should be possible to create a guild of your own liking. One that perhaps follows a certain deity or a historical character (one you're allowed to make up, perhaps a (bastard) son or such from a name that has already been mentioned in the history or such. ^^).

I think I should say that the Imperial military is perhaps the biggest military faction and that guilds of Knights and such (also armed factions) are more or less just kind of freelancers or orientated groups outside of the Imperial military. Still not allowed to commit acts that the Imperial military may do, but still. Go wild! ^^

Else you can always add me on skype or pm me if you've any particular questions.

Out of curiosity what is Hector's (Felix Perar) relation to Vincent and Alisa? Are they just cousins or something.

They are distant relatives, so if they ever met before Vincent joined the army, it would've been at an extended family meeting. They didnt have any special relationship between them. You could say, for short, that its equal to pretty much not knowing each other.

Sorry that the quality is crap. That is what I think and will keep believing, but due a small error I lost my previous opening post. I'll make it up to make sure that the hidden plot(s) will be very entertaining and build up the tension that everybody will feel.

The IC

Let the posting begin. ^^

There will be soon two centers of hubs as taverns (with two fun NPC's controlling them), what else, where people can take a rest and easier meet up with others. Else the market is always a good tip for me to try to interact with somebody else. :)

Anything else, not mentioned in the intro post, that we should know before we start writing?

Anything else, not mentioned in the intro post, that we should know before we start writing?
You're free to start. The opening post suggest to prepare to ready yourself for winter, but that is just a suggestion. You may go ahead and start writing as for now the plot will be mostly in the background and I'll post now and then sudden posts of where the rumors take shape or events happening. But until that time, nothing to worry about. :)

war%20black%20army%20battle%20knights%20army%20of%20darkness%20horses%20red%20flag%201400x773%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_76.jpg

The Knights' Order

• Deliar​

Reactions: Aliceee
Wouldn't the 3rd of February be a little late in the season to be considered autumn? Or is that just the way the world is set up at this point?

Very good Torack. Please post in the dump thread. :)

Wouldn't the 3rd of February be a little late in the season to be considered autumn? Or is that just the way the world is set up at this point?

Oh yes, sorry. No, I wrote February due a very silly mistake. I'll correct it now to October . >.<
Thanks for the reminder.

Haha no problem I was just trying to envision what the city might look like and all I could come up with was a lot of snow.

Haha no problem I was just trying to envision what the city might look like and all I could come up with was a lot of snow.
Hahahaha, not yet. Though if that happens..

e3e289bbc69e367bff5aaa18bd665382.jpg

• Love
Reactions: E.T. and K3l
Well well, I didn't know it was going to be that kind of rp ;P

It was that or 'bracing'. Which kind of gave the same idea or is it... just me? ._.

Oh dear god....
I blame Chromehound!
*Points in his direction and uses as a distraction to run off*

And the roster is updated! ^^
Keep up the good posts everybody. Am enjoying it! x3

Also, just want to throw the question out but what about if we make soon or later a skype group for the RP? Just something optional that I think might be fun.

I wouldn't mind having a Skype group for this rp, it would make planning easier.

Speaking of which, I am guessing there is a plan to start the ball rolling and get characters interacting with each other?

I wouldn't mind having a Skype group for this rp, it would make planning easier.

Speaking of which, I am guessing there is a plan to start the ball rolling and get characters interacting with each other?
Yes, one that would affect everybody in one way or another. Will of course keep it at small rumours and events. But as the story progress you can count on some big changes or events that will either drag some people in/together or pit them one against another. Choices tend to make people enemies. Fun, ain't it? x3

But for now it will be more or less without that red line that demands attention from everybody. Just to get some casual posts and letting people get used to their character and the setting.

Guess I better hurry up with that history then :shiftyeyes: (*Really needs to get on that though*)

Hmm making enemies always makes things interesting! ;)

Quick question, how common place are the more mythical creatures, like the griffins, dragons, phoenix's, and monsters in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.