The Sekirei Plan

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shio sighed again and continued to gently stroke Kurome's hair "look Kurome..we only fight the other sekirei and ashikabi because we have to however you know I don't believe in attacking the ashikabi. They're off limits. Now sekirei are a different story entirely. We have to fight them or risk being separated and I don't want that to happen. As for whether or no were going after this other Sekirei..I say yes. Let's go see if they'll be willing to join us in the disciplinary comittee"

@LoveandHate91

Kurome
"Well attacking the other Ashikabi is a good idea because without a Ashikabi a sekirei cant last a fight against two Sekiriei that are in the top 20, Oh yes we get to fight am I allowed to kill this one?

Riken
Walks over and grabs his leather jacket. "Are we going to head out now because I have a itch to burn someone but killing them is a secondary thing but if they refuse to join us I will not hold back on them, so lets go Shio."
@Andy

Shio looks at Kurome and shakes his head before he gently stands up "whole it might eliminate the Sekirei I don't agree with it. An Ashikabi can't defend themselves. A sekirei can. Just because we're in this to win doesn't mean we resort to tactics that get innocent people killed. It's bad enough a sekirei can die in battle there's no reason to take an Ashikabi's life as well" he looks over at Riken "both of you get ready we leave in five"

@LoveandHate91

Kurome
"Well that kind of sucks I wanted the easy win, what if a Ashikabi try's to kill you, and not all Ashibabis are innocent and does that mean you don't want us to kill other Sekirei you want use to remove there mark instead?"

Riken
"So full use of my power is authorized for this? But first priority to have them join second one take there mark away third one kill."
@Andy

He sighs "if an Ashikabi did try to attack you I don't expect you to not defend yourself. And I would prefer if we can win a fight without killing someone. So yes Riken said it right on the money with this situation. First priority they join us. Second remove their mark third kill them. Any other normal fight first priority is remove the mark second is kill"

Kurome
"I wont hold back if a Ashikabi try's to attack me, oh you are so merciful and I hope you know I wont hold my attacks back against a Sekirei."

Riken
"I will use disabling moves first Kurome do the same your shadow chains at good at restraining people even though your power is made more to kill rather then restrain."
@Andy

Kuro-Shiro

Kuro awoke in a tree and fell into the lake that was under the his current branch. He sat in the lake, his clothing was soaked and his jewelry were now shining. He sat up, his hair in front of his face, he brought his hand up and pushed his hair back. Standing up he adjusted his golden bracers. Walking out of the lake he sat in the grass to dry off. He wondered if he was ever going to find his Ashikabi.

After a while of waiting his clothes were mostly dry. He jumped on a roof to see just where he was. 'I should probably start looking' he thought, getting off the roof and leaving the park into the abyss of towers known as Shinto Teito.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurome
"I wont hold back if a Ashikabi try's to attack me, oh you are so merciful and I hope you know I wont hold my attacks back against a Sekirei."

Riken
"I will use disabling moves first Kurome do the same your shadow chains at good at restraining people even though your power is made more to kill rather then restrain."
@Andy
Shio sighs and walks over to grab his coat and pulls it on "I feel like I"m talking to a brick wall and your not listening to me Kurome. I told you..if an Ashikabi did attack you I wouldn't expect or tell you to hold back. I would expect you to defend yourself. As for the Sekirei I'm not saying you need to hold back I'm just saying don't go for a killing blow straight off the bat. I want to see if we can recruit this Sekirei to join the Discipline Committee. If not then I only want to dewing them. I only want to kill if there is no other way. That's the end of the discussion there's nothing more to discuss no more to argue about or anymore points to be made. Now let's get moving before the sekirei is picked up by someone else before we get there"

Terra sighed as the message ended. "Looks like the competition has been outed. I guess we can either show our cards now or fold and wait for a new hand. What do you want to do Ry?"

@LoveandHate91

Mai sighed. She did not know why she even bothered. She briefly wondered what went on in his head but dismissed the thought... She really didn't want to know.

"You give me wrinkles Kei."

Mai was about to suggest they move on when Kei went completely still. Another Sekirei was in the area? Mai's heart sped up just a bit. She didn't expect something to happen so soon. Kei jumped up on to a lamppost. Mai thought that was risky, she wanted to to see them first rather then then seeing her and Kei. Before she could even react Kei had Mai up in his arms and he was running... Fast. Gosh she hated when he did this. She felt that at any moment he would drop her, or trip and they would both go down. She gripped one hand on to his shirt just for extra measure.

"What happens if their friendly and don't want to fight, Kei?"
@Kurogane86

Kurome
"oh don't worry baby I hear what you say its just my moves are made more for killing rather then disabling, but don't worry I wont kill Ashikabi unless they try to attack me first and we will try to turn this new one to our side and if that dosnt work we can kill them.
Riken stands by the door waiting for the two.
@Andy

Ryyker
"I say we try to get this lone Sekirei to join us if not we need to make sure no other Ashikabi gets them and my power cant be figured out that easily like I said its only limited by my imagination."
@Almalthia

"I say we try to get this lone Sekirei to join us if not we need to make sure no other Ashikabi gets them and my power cant be figured out that easily like I said its only limited by my imagination."
Terra nodded and they headed to the car. They headed out to the location. "So you know if we want this Sekirei to join us I have to wing them. Are you okay with that?"

Ryyker
"Im ok with it as long as you remain my girl in the end."
@Almalthia

Kurome
"oh don't worry baby I hear what you say its just my moves are made more for killing rather then disabling, but don't worry I wont kill Ashikabi unless they try to attack me first and we will try to turn this new one to our side and if that dosnt work we can kill them.
Riken stands by the door waiting for the two.
@Andy
Shio simply nodded a bit at her words and grabbed his car keys "alright then. Now that we're all on the same page let's get going we need to get a head start if we're going to get to this sekirei before someone else takes them." With that he left the apartment building and made his way to the parking garage. Once there he climbed into one of his many cars this time he selected his mustang and started it. Once the two sekirei had climbed inside as well he sped off to find the new sekirei

Ryyker
"Im ok with it as long as you remain my girl in the end."
@Almalthia
Terra smiled and focused on the road. As they neared the specified area she asked an off hand question. "You feel any thing Ry?"

Riken gets into the back seat of the mustang since Kurome took the front. "Lets get this over quickly." Riken says.

Kurome
"But if its over quickly we wont be able to have any fun." Kurome giggles a little at the thought of battle and the thrill it gives her.
@Andy

Ryyker
"The other Sekirei is close and so are others."
@Almalthia

Kei Stopped when the monitor popped in showing the crazed CEO of MBI. He then announced that two sekerai are up for grabs. Kei Stopped. He looked down at Mai in his arms, then smiled. "you hear that new unwinged Sekerei. It would be beneficial if we were to add new sekerei to our ranks." Kei cracked his neck and looked around. "what do you think Mai? do we go after the enemy or do we look for the new Sekerei?"

@CrimsonFang

Shizuku Was bright red while Her Ashikabi was speaking. "stop looking at me." She hid behind the manga and that's when she felt the presence of another Sekerei. "oh, I sense another Sekerei coming this way." She looked at her Ashikabi and looked up. "what should we do? do we avoid them?"

@LoveandHate91

Jaralaxe
"But I like looking at you I've never been with such a cute girl your also the first girl ive ever kissed, hmm what should we do if we run in to them do you think you can take them? Because you wanted to go eat somewhere."
@Kurogane86

Kuro-Shiro
Kuro-Shiro continued down the street, as other people walked passed him. Shoving his hands in his pockets he trudged forward. Taking in his surroundings he felt several other presences around. Jumping onto a building he eyed the city streets like a hawk. Taking notice to several sekirei with their ashikabis. "Ara ara, looks like this'll be fun" he said aloud. Bringing his hands out of his pockets he summoned his electric tonfas. The arc like energy swirling around the elbow blades.

Jumping off the building he was on he jumped from car to car, to see if there were any takers. He laughed as the wind blew through his hair. Finally he made it back to a more neighborhood like area with less people. He stood in a dirt lot.

After hearing his words Shizuku got flustered she thought of every manga she ever read and knew where this was heading. He would force his charm on her and take her purity. Her face turned bright red as thought of him embracing her. She snapped out of her delusion long enough to hear him ask if she could take the other sekerei.

"Shut up, you pervert." I Dont need you to worry about me especially while thinking of me in that manner." She used her hands to cover up her chest. "I'll defeat any one I'm faced with and I'll do it without a pervert like you." Shizuku turned and ran out of the manga cafe.

She ran as fast as she could away from her Ashikabi, the thought of him and her in an intimate situation caused her to get flustered. She ran into an alley and hid for a while, her head buried into her knees. "What do I do? All men want to go further with girls but, I don't think I'm...I don't know." Shizuku sat in the alley vulnerable and on the verge if tears. She wasn't able to process all of these complex emotions she was feeling.

@LoveandHate91

Status
Not open for further replies.