The Sekirei Plan

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wasn't trying to get out of anything just kind of sad that you think of me that way just because of a little age difference does that mean when you kissed me and took me as your Sekirei you didn't feel anything for me at all, do you just kiss random guys just for the hell of it and don't care anything about them?"
@Almalthia

Terra almost screamed. Her coffee mug clinked on the counter. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Terra opened her eyes and looked at Ry commanding his attention. "I will not rise to that bait. Fine. Don't go. But all I'll be doing here is housework since I don't have to work today."

Ryyker looks at Terra when he coffee mug hit the counter. "What I was saying had nothing to do with going to school, I have no problem going I was just talking about us and what happened and I'm trying to make sense of it but I'm not getting it, maybe you can explain it to me?"
@Almalthia

Terra bit her lip. "I honestly have no clue...Attraction? Fate? Destiny? Honestly you know more about me than I do about you. After all bold drunk me was trying to start a relationship with a hot guy. Until sensible normal me woke up this morning and had a spazz attack and then had a heart attack cause you're 16. So yeah not much info here. I didn't pay much attention when they had a brief seminar on Seirki or Ashikabi or whatever. So I guess looking it up would be good."

"I still don't know all that much about you except your 21 have a job and see me as jail bait and nothing more. I'm sorry I didn't know age would have such a bad effect on the relationship I was having with the person who became my Ashkabi the bond between Sekirei is supposed to be a strong one as strong as a bond between lovers or parents and there children but I guess when if comes to a five year age difference that bond is weak, and I tried telling you all I knew about the Sekirei plan that's going on if I could help more I would." This time Ryyker has genuine sadness in his eyes.

"Ugh...that look. Okay okay. I admit defeat. The whole jailbait thing is just ingrained in me, its how I was raised in my native country. Not legal till you're 18, 5 will get you 10; that stuff. Yes I am attracted to you. Yes I had an amazing time last night. But I can also tell you that while you and I slept in the same bed we didn't do anything more than sleep. Probably because I was too drunk. I woke up in my clothes from last night and my shoes. So unless I washed the sheets and dressed myself and put my shoes back on then all we did was make out." Terra looked pretty confident about that. "Unless you know something I don't...and if you do you'd better spill."
@LoveandHate91

"Well the place that released us purposely kept stuff like from us because if we knew the age limits it would make it even harder for us to find a Ashkabi so they didn't tell us so I wasn't aware so I'm sorry about that, and I'm glad to hear that you actually feel the same way that I do for you it kind of makes me wish I actually was older so this would be more comfortable for you because I'll do anything for you, and I was sober for the night so you kissed me and then passed out on me and that's when we both went to sleep."
@Almalthia

Terra looked relieved...and then realized that she looked relieved and cleared her throat. "I just didn't want to be wrong. Besides the fact that I normally practice abstinence and have all through my teenage and college years soooo...yeah I don't have any...thing that would stop...ummmm" she mouthed 'pregnancy' "Sooooo yeah..."
@LoveandHate91

Ryyker sees the look on Terras face. "Are you not used to being wrong then? And if you practiced Abstinence then that means your what they call a virgin right? And anything to stop pregnancy that would be a condom and birth pills if im not mistaken?" Looks to the clock. "Do you still want me to head to school today I'm kind of worried about going to a place full of people I don't know. It would be even worse if I do and another Sekirei is actually there."

It was too early in the morning to deal with kei, it was like things went in one ear and out the other with him.

"Allowed? Follow you? I am not your servant Kei." He didn't seem to hear her though, or rather he chose not too. He jumped down from the roof and tussled her hair. And she scowled at him.

"Must you do that every time, honestly." She watched as he went on a ramble about notes and becoming king. And once he was finished Mai began to slowly shake her head.

"One I am not writing notes for you, you have two perfectly working hands, and two, do you really think the others will take that seriously? Especially if you introduce yourself as The Sekerei King lord Kei Assaragi, their going to think that your bark is way worse than your bite, and then their going to think that your easy pickings and come after us early in the game just to get us out of the way." She waited for this to sink in or do whatever information does when it goes in to his head.
@Kurogane86

Ryyker sees the look on Terras face. "Are you not used to being wrong then? And if you practiced Abstinence then that means your what they call a virgin right? And anything to stop pregnancy that would be a condom and birth pills if im not mistaken?" Looks to the clock. "Do you still want me to head to school today I'm kind of worried about going to a place full of people I don't know. It would be even worse if I do and another Sekirei is actually there."
Terra groaned and sighed. Frak. He was right about it all. Couldn't she have a normal relationship for once? "Look don't worry about your age its fine. Do you have plans?"

Takara stood there thinking for a moment, before answering his question. "I'll try my hand at law enforcement. You are right I'm a great shot and I'm ok at hand to hand." That's when she noticed the school and how large it was. She held onto her ashikabis arm, kind of intimidated by the scale of the building. For someone who's seen beings that can control elements you wouldn't think a building could scare her.

@Andy

Reactions: Andy
When she gripped his arm a bit tighter he gave her a small smile and shook his head before gently patting her arm for reassurance "Takara..I understand if your nervous but I'll be there with you every step of the way. If you get accepted to go I can show you where my classes will be so you can stop by at any time to see me. Everything will be ok I promise. So please don't worry about anything I know what your feeling though. The school can be kind of intimidating"
@wolfs rain

"I don't have any plans I really cant afford to make any because the Sekirei war is going to start and I don't know if I will survive I don't want to make plans with you, and get you excited and then not be able to do it."
@Almalthia

Takara looked up at her ashikabis when he patted her ar m and reassured. "Okay." She said shyly as she smiled up at him. That's when she heard the Bell go off. She let go of him and looked at the clock. "You gotta hurry or your going to be late." She said as she walked towards the admissions office, "I'll text you and let you know it goes."

Soma looked up as the bell rang and then looked back at Takara as she told him that he should go otherwise he'd be late. He chuckled and shook his head. She must have been confused or something or maybe he hadn't told her but his classes were over for the day. So as she pulled away he simply moved with her "My classes are over for the day Takara so I can go with you to help you apply and everything. The sooner we get all this stuff finished and out of the way the better right?"

After searching around for a bit Ronin finally found the figure he was looking for. A limited edition only release for 1 day special. Truly an adventure worth waging. It was a bit expensive but he didn't mind. He has been scrounging up money for it since he heard that it will be released. There was a lot of people there because of how popular it got but he was there early so he only waited an hour or two in line. While in line he noticed a beautiful girl with jet black hair. Of course, even though this really isn't a place you would usually find a beautiful girl he would find one. He wasn't a coward but he didn't like to engage in a conversation that he has to start, it just wasn't his style and it made him nervous. He would look over at her every once in a while but never making direct eye contact. He didn't know what to do from there.

Kei took in everything Mai said then scoffed
"Tsk. Who do you think you're talking to." His eyes got serious as he willed his bow into excistance. He walked up to a recycling bin and kicked it into the air he took aim and shot the can. The can exploded as dozens of bottles and cans flew throughout the air. Kei took aim and fired arrow after arrow dead center into all of his airborne targets in a mater of seconds. By the time they all reached the ground they had an arrow in them. Kei scoffed. "As you can see even a small fraction of my skill is deadly. There are few Sekerei who can move as fast as my arrows."

Kei looked annoyed at Mai. "You're lack of confidence is precisely why you don't have a boyfriend. Men like confident women." Kei continued to walk ahead.

@CrimsonFang

Shizuku turned red. "Idiot, if you invite someone out shouldn't it be to someplace more memorable?" Shizuku turned and faced him. "I..I wanna." Her face turned bright red as she started to pull at her scarf
"I wanna try eating something I read about." Shizuku held up a manga. "I wanna try eating a...strawberry cream crepe."

Shizuku turned to the page where the manga showed a high school girl trying a crepe with a high school boy. In the panel she gets creme on her cheek and the boy wipes if of her cheek gently. "So..can you take me?" She said as she hid behind the manga.

@LoveandHate91

Last edited by a moderator:
Mai mimed strangling motions in the air behind Kei's back, then begrudgingly started walking to catch up with him. She watched as he made a rather destructive display of his power and opened her mouth to speak only to close it and open it again.

"You just destroyed public property, I hope you know that there's a fine for that." He gave her an annoyed look and then words came out of his mouth again, words that usually made Mai really want to strangle Kei, and this time was no exception. Mai couldn't get a coherent sentence out and her anger resurfaced again.

"Your one to speak, you don't even have a girlfriend, women like men who aren't egotistical maniacs, and don't destroy public property after banging on a girls roof like a hooligan, how'd you even get up there in the first p- whatever, I'll have you know that I could get a boyfriend if I wanted to." She turned her head up and glared at him. Mai was plenty confident.

Kei stopped when Mai proclaimed she could have a boyfriend if she wanted to. He ran after her jumped out infront of her and grabbed her chin looking carefully into her eyes. Kei's face was inches from mai's when he pressed his forehead to hers. After a few minutes he let her go and continued walking. "Good thing I thought you were delirious from a fever or something."

Kei continued walking. "I'm not saying you arnt artractive. It's just you know your demeanor, your attitude, you have a whole angry way about you that I find. High maintenance." Kei continued walking. "Don't get me wrong when I do become the supreme ruler I completely plan on making you part of my Harem." Kei clapped his hands as if to signal he was done with the discussion. "Now, let us go prove my greatness and take down an enemy."

@CrimsonFang

Status
Not open for further replies.