The Sekirei Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#fffef8]The Sekirei Plan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Birds that teach love. The rumored name of the Sekirei. People are said to become stronger by loving and being loved. Once again the same as Sekirei. They are little birds who will one day spread their wings and show love to the world. Therefore, I, who can't fit into this natural order, will at least protect those baby birds.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]That's what it means to be the Fate Sekirei." ~Sekirei Number 8, Yume[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shinto Teito previously known as Tokyo, it is the year 2020 and 108 super powered beings have been released into the city. These superpowered beings are known as Sekirei, only a select handful of the populus know what they are. This is due to MBI's plan. MBI is an organization that owns more than 50% of the city that's why it's no longer known as Tokyo. MBI is planning a game between Sekirei and their partners Ashikabi. Ashikabi are just ordinary humans who came into Mucous contact with a sekirei, otherwise known as kissing. The objective of the game is to beat all the other sekirei and win the game, though that does not mean ashikabi can only have one sekirei. If an ashikabi has more than one sekirei, then his/her sekirei must fight til one loses. The winning Sekirei of the game will be granted their undying wish and get to spend eternity with their Ashikabi. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You Sekirei and Ashikabi now together, strive to win and beat the game, The Sekirei Plan.[/BCOLOR]

Kurome walks in front of a shop looking at the gothic styled dresses before going to the next ship besides the fact that she looked like a girl into those style of dresses she was also seeking for Ashakabi so she could get this game started.

Jaralaxe takes his normal seat in a manga café and begins to start drawing up on of the mangas he got hired for he runs his hand through his hair as he drinks his coffee and begins to start sketching the characters for the scenes that he as given. He looks around the café an sees the many normal customers that are there everyday maybe he should take some time off and get to know a few and makes some friends.

Soma Yukihira as walking down the street with a small smile on his face. He had just gotten accepted to the college that he had wanted to go to for so long now. Nothing could ruin this day he thought to himself as he walked down the street whistling softly to himself. He had a nice apartment complex not far from his college so that would make the trip even shorter then he feared it might be. Ever since he was a boy he had wanted to be a Chef. And this college had the highest graduation rate and hiring rate with chefs in the city. It was extremely difficult to get into so for him to be accepted was like a dream come true. However..in the back of his mind he had other things going on. The Sekirei plan..a few days ago he had accidentally run into a sekirei and had caused her to emerge with him. Now he was her Ashikabi and was supposed to protect her and give her a reason to fight. Takara Shinamoto was the sekirei that had reacted to him. And so far things were..interesting with her at his side. He had a feeling that she was nearby watching over him..so he walked into a nearby alley and looked around before he let out a slow breath "Takara? I know your nearby. You can come out"

@wolfs rain

Takara had been moving along the rooftops watching over her ashikabis, while using her ability to stay out of sight. She followed him until he turned into the alley and called her name, knowing full well that she was there. She dropped down from the roof nearby and let herself be visible, she was wearing an old military jack with a black tank top underneath and a pair of skin tight pants and a guitar case strung over her shoulder that housed her rifle. "I should have expected nothing less from my ashikabi." She said with a small sigh and a hint of blush covering her face for being embarrassed about being caught.
@Andy

Reactions: Andy
Soma smiled as he heard the soft thud of Takara hitting the ground as she landed. He then turned to face her as she allowed herself to become visible again and chuckled at her comment and gave her a warm smile "well when I know that you wouldn't let me out of your sight even for a second it's easy to know that your following me" He walks over and gently gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and then starts to lead her out of the alley "not that I'm complaining though. It's always good to know that your looking out for me Takara. Means I don't have to worry about someone coming out of no where and trying to kidnap me or something" He then started to walk down the street with his sekirei at his side "So tell me Takara..what else did you do other then follow me to the college?"
@wolfs rain

Takara face bacame bright red when her ashikabi kissed her on the cheek. It had been a few days since soma had awoken her and she was still getting used the way soma did things. She was dragged out of her train of thought by her ashikabis question and the gentle tug on her arm guiding her out of the alley. "She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a small pamphlet to the college they were headed to. " I received this in the mail this morning. I think mbi wants me to attend the college with you." She pulled her self closer to her ashikabi and wrapped her arms around her ashikabis. "This means I'll be able to keep an eye on you." She said with a small smile gracing her lips.
@Andy

Reactions: Andy
As Takara reached into her pocket and pulled out the pamphlet to the college he was attending and spoke what she thought MBI wanted her to do he went silent. Why would MBI want her to go to college with him? While her second comment about being able to keep an eye on him made sense he still didn't think that MBI would want her to go to college with him for that reason alone. However he didn't mind either way. When she wrapped her arm around his own he gently set his other hand on her arm and smiled "well..if you want to go to college with me I would love to have you there with me. What major or classes would you be wanting to take though? Or would you want to go with me to my cooking classes?" He really wanted to ask her what he thought MBI would want with her to go to college..because what he had figured out so far was that MBI never did anything without a reason.
@wolfs rain

Takara chuckled at the thought of cooking classes. "I don't think that's such a good idea. The last time I tried to cook I needed almost killing my old teammates. She looked around at the campus and wondered what type of courses she would want to do. " to be honest with you I don't know. Before becoming your sekirei all I was trained for was combat." She did her best to try and hide the blush on her face. "What does this school offer?"
@Andy

Ronin was bored of life. All he had was himself. After high-school he took to being a NEET. Rarely leaving the house but always having enough money for food and the rent. Nobody really knows what he does for money but everyone knows he keeps to himself. He never liked people. Always lying or trying to look better than they actually are. Nothing but fake people living fake lives because society wants them to. Ronin wanted a life filled with more than what he had. He wanted to go on an adventure, but this was the real world and shit like that didn't happen. While searching the forums for a recently aired anime, he found that a shop in town sold some rare figures for it. He had decided to take his own little adventure to get them. After getting his money and finding the location with the cheapest price, he left his home and started his way to the store.

Shizuku was in the manga café reading the finally to an amazingly romantic manga. She had her knees to her chest her cheeks were bright pink as she continued to read. She turned the page and squeeled a little. She was really into what she was reading, she moved around in her seat as if she was in the manga. She finally finished reading, she closed the book and took in a deep breath. A huge smile on her face. "now that is love, I am so happy that Mina-chan was able to beat her illness and end up with Takagi-kun he loved her more than Izumi-san.

As Shizuku's manga high wore off she collected herself and got up. She felt the other people staring at her, she got nervous ,'what are they looking at? is it because of my reaction to the finale?, cuz my hair is messed up? do I have something on my face' "oh I hate this, there is no way anything like what I read will ever come true. The real world is awful, it's just about everyone wanting to do what they want. No one would ever risk their own safety for another or risk it all for the one they love." That's when She saw him the man that was now her Ashikabi. She allowed herself to believe in someone if only a little bit. She loved his manga and the stories he told so she felt if she could trust anyone it would be a Mangaka.
@LoveandHate91

Kei was on the roof of Mai's home watching the horizon. He took in a deep breath and scratched the back of his neck, he stopped and rubbed his Crest which was proof of his loyalty to his Ashikabi. "Hmm, she should be the one with a crest on her body. this damn thing marks up my perfect body." Kei sighed and pounded on the roof of Mai's home, he was right above her room. "hurry up idiot. How dare you leave me waiting. what kind of assistant are you leaving your superior waiting like this?"
@CrimsonFang

Last edited by a moderator:
Mai rolled over in her bed her arm over her face. She had an intense scowl on her face. Lately she'd been waking up like that. And the reason for her waking up with a scowl on her face was sitting on her roof pounding away on it like there was no tomorrow. Or like he'd willingly pay for any damages he caused. It's like he had a built in radar for when she was taking a nap or just enjoying herself. She imagined he waited right until she was on the verge of falling asleep to pop up and disturb her just for laughs, like only evil incarnate would.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Mai threw the blanket off of her and glared at the roof. She got off of her bed in a huff taking her time to dress herself, then carefully brushing her hair just to spite him. From the first day they met he acted like the world was his kingdom and Mai was just one of his servants in it, and it grated on her nerves to no end. But she would not let him do as he pleased all the time, she would certainly see to that.

She stepped out of her house locking her door behind her. If he wanted to act like a child she would treat him like a child. When she was close enough to see him and hear his incredibly and usually rude greeting, she narrowed her eyes, set her hands on her hips and yelled up at him.

"You can come down now, there's no need to act like a spoiled brat, and what ever happened to knocking on the front door like a civilized person? How is this keeping a low profile? And by the way if anyone's the assistant-" she leaned up as if to enunciate her point "... It's you!"

Before she forgot she, remebered to try and keep things on a civil note.

"Oh and by the way good morning." She smiled but felt that it may have come out as a half smirk.

@Kurogane86

Soma gave a small chuckle at her admittance of almost killing her team mates the last time she had tried cooking. He then went silent as he tried to figure out what kind of classes she could take "well..let's see..there's a law enforcement program. You have a sense of justice and your a good shot obviously you could go through that program otherwise we'd have to take a look at what else they offer because besides that and cooking I'm honestly not sure what they have"
@wolfs rain

Terra was up before Ry as usual. It was a fluke that she had been paired with the kid. She was at a club and had gotten a nice buzz going and was dancing up a storm with her girlfriends when Ry walked into the club. Their eyes met and if she had been sober she never would have smiled at him. To which he took as an invitation to dance and flirt. Then take her out for coffee. She had done all the talking so she didn't know he was 16. He was completely sober and he drove her home and impulsively she kissed him. Yeah that was a mistake once she found out what he was...then how old he was.

She knocked softly on his door. "Ry time to get up or you'll be late."

@LoveandHate91

Kurome was getting bored of window shopping for dresses that she couldn't afford yet so she decided to walk into a local anime shop and began to look at animes and manga none seemed to be catching her interest so she just kept wandering the shop.
@Akatsuki Gremory

Jaralaxe sees Shizuku his Sekrei and decides to go over to her since she seems done with her manga. "Hey Shizuku what did you think of that manga or the artwork since that was one of the mangas that I did work for. And maybe we should go out today and do something may give me a few ideas for the manga I want to write."
@ Kurogane86

Ryykers eyes open and he sighs. "Late for what?" He looks at the clock. "Its not even ten yet why am I getting up?" He walks and opens the door to look at Terra and smiles. "Well seeing you right now makes it worth it to get up." He laughs a little figuring that Terra will probably roll her eyes at his cheesy line.
@Almalthia

Last edited:
That's when She finally came out he was about to yell at her when she yelled first. He was taken aback by her attitude but it was sort of the reason he chose her as an ally. Kei laughed "that is what I would expect from my ally. I am glad I allowed you to follow me in my journey in becoming the best Sekeri in existence." Kei jumped down and tussled her hair roughly. "now for my plans." Kei started walking. "take down these notes It will be my letter of declaration to all the sekerei in this game." Kei cleared his throat. "Attention all Sekerei. I the awesome Assaragi, Kei have decided to do you the honor of introducing myself and my intentions. "i will become the king of Sekerei kind and you will all be my loyal servants. I will be a kind ruler if you follow me of your own will. I will await your responses. Those who don't respond I will take it as a declaration as war. Sincerely The Sekerei king, Lord Kei Assaragi." Kei stopped and added. "Dictated but not read. ok read it back to me Mai."

@CrimsonFang

Shizuku felt someone approach her, it was him that man. She turned away pretending not to notice him. As soon as he mentioned the manga she couldn't help herself. "It was a real page turner I was guessing up until the last page it was do incredibly good that I almost wished it didn't end." Shizuku stopped herself, she cleared her throat and picked a new series. "Oh did you have something to do with it? Good for you." She started to walk away, but inside she was screaming. 'I wanna offer help but he's just like anyone else. Hell just use me and when he's done hell just toss me aside. Just like Hina In that Manga I just finished'

Shizuku stopped and turned around slightly. "I might have a few ideas for you but, I don't...I mean you wont. I um." She reached to the base of her neck and remembered how he winged her, her cheeks got red. She shook it off and went Tsundere "If you treat me to something yummy, I guess I can spare a few minutes."

@LoveandHate91

Terra sighs and hands Ry breakfast of oatmeal. She points to the fruit she left out. "I don't care if you're from Krypton you're going to school. Besides what if it comes down to mind games not war games in the end? You will so be thanking me." She sips her coffee. "I so need a boyfriend..." Terra stares out the window.

"Oh come one Terr why oatmeal this crap taste like shit couldn't you make me something a little better? I'd rather eat the fruit then this shit. And what the hell is Krypton? Oh God not another school do you remember what happened at the last one I didn't know the entire school lab was flammable, and why do I need mind games I'm rated in the top ten strongest Sekirei and I control fires from hell. I really don't think I will thank you if I set another school on fire." Looks at her. "You need a boyfriend so I'm guessing those kisses and dancing and walking up in the same bed dosnt mean I'm your boyfriend?"
@Almalthia

"Yea that one had quite a few surprises in it its good you finished I was wanting to discuss it with someone but like everything good there is always a ending, but the guy did say hes working on another season of it so there will be more, and did you already forget that I am a manga artist I made the artwork for it, Hey relax you can tell me your ideas they may work out in this story its good to have some input." Jaralaxe said as he watched Shizuku turn red. "Are you embarrassed about something? Oh so now you want to go out well what about apple bees its right next door and they have good food."
@Kurogane86

Last edited:
Terra's eyes narrowed at Ry's tirade about school. He had so blown up that school on purpose. She just knew it. Someone who controlled fire knew what was flammable. She rolled her eyes at his go to argument of 'I'm the strongest blah blah blah..." sipping her coffee.

"Firstly," She held up one finger "Oatmeal is good for you and will stop hunger pangs. Secondly," holding up another finger to join the other one. "we will not talk about your arson tendencies that you are supposed to be controlling. I can't help it if you can control your temper enough not to blow people up. Although it would be appreciated if you did learn some control and didn't blow people up. Thirdly," Yet another finger joining the other two. "Intellect can move mountains whereas brute strength cannot. We need to broaden your horizons. You seriously don't know the home planet of Superman? Wow. Noted comic books needed. And lastly," Her fourth finger came up and she wiggled all of them at Ry. "after looking at your ID, that I found in your jacket pocket this morning...a bit late but still. I have six words for ya." Terra set her cup of coffee down and ticked off each word on her pale thin hands with emphasis. "You. Are. Jailbait. Not. Boyfriend. Eligible. I hope that was clear." She swallowed loudly. "Uhhhh. Not that you should brag about that..." She put her hands over her face and finger combed back her hair. "Awe...frak..."

@LoveandHate91

Ryyker
"Well Terr are you aware that my power isn't even fire control, I was lying about that I can create and manipulate metal not fire so that fire was a accident and my brain is already powerful as it is my biggest weapon is my imagination, and why would I want to read a comic book I don't think that's going to help us much if your trying to make me go to school, What could you not see that I was legal but heres the thing the law that is made to say that's illegal dosnt count for a Sekirei we arnt human so the law isn't actually considered for us but we can still work on things to get closer like that, I have no where to even go so its not like you'll get in trouble for being with me, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about my age I didn't even know that there was a law like that I was never really told." He takes the oatmeal and begins to eat it. "And really I didn't mean to catch the schools lab on fire I wasn't taught too much about chemicals either." Ryyker looks at Terra with sad looking eyes copying a puppy dog that Terra saw the other day that was looking sad at her.
@Almalthia

Terra raised an eyebrow at his puppy dog eyes. Never fails all males that get that look, look like they're constipated. She sighed keeping her face serious, but with a huge effort. "What's with the face? What are you trying to pull or get out of?"

Status
Not open for further replies.