The search for the Worst! (Please, I'm really, really desperate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Swallow

The Suffering Slav Problem Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Always online tbh lol
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello! So, I know the title is confusing, but lemme explain.. I hardly ever do medieval roleplays and I have always seen those types of ropleplays as horrible, but ironically enough I am craving 'em right now.
I'll just cut right to the chase and say a few things about myself, then dive right into it.
  • For starters, I'm pretty active. I will most definetely respond everyday and my response speed is pretty fast. I won't leave you hanging without a word since A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE did that to me, and I am better than that.
  • I personally like to play multiple characters and write multiple paragraphs as replies, so I'd appreciate it if you'd do that too.
  • English is not my first language, so I might make a few stupid little mistakes, if that happens, make sure to correct me and don't be an ass about it.
  • I mostly play female characters, lately I just don't feel like doing male roles as mains. I refuse to double, I don't want romance to be the whole focus of the story. I will play side characters of the opposite gender, but don't expect me to double.
  • I only roleplay on DIscord, sorry.
So, yeah, now to the roleplay plots and such.
  • And yeah, A young princess has to grow up a little too fast, being forced to marry a monster, who is the king of a far away land. It would be a cute coming-of-age story with some love and drama sprinkled on top. The young queen might learn how to leave it all behind and maybe the king isn't too bad after all? Yeah.
  • When a pirate ship's captain deals with hard times out on the sea, with his men starving, they decide to fish a little. As they pull out the daily catch, they notice a human body with the fish. As they get 'er out, they realise that it's a young lady with scales on her legs. Obviously, a few men want to throw her back where she came from, but the captain is interested in this strange girl. As it turns out, she might be Neptune's daughter, thus starting the crew off to a trip, fighting with huge sea monsters, trying to reunite the girl with her father. (Cause yaknow, Neptune's all grumpy since he lost his babygirl and all, fun stuff.)
  • When your late grandmother passes and you get her will, learning that she has left you her own teahouse. Coming from the city, you go to the countryside to check it out. Getting there, you go to the grassy valley, where the building is situated. Deciding to spend a few days there, just to figure out what to do, only to realise that this ain't no regular teahouse. Turns out the teahouse is frequently visited by supernatural beings, functioning as a kind of sanctiuary for the abnormals. Witches, werewolves, demons, dragons, ghosts.. Things you only see in movies. Luckily a friendly face decides to help you out..
  • Now something a little more modern. Imagine a city where supernatural beings are mostly involved with the underworld, basically the mafia, doing dirty deals and such. When a young policewoman is trying to get the upperhand on a crime organisation, she bumps into a gang of werewolves, which leads to her getting involved in some shady business and it would also involve lots of swears and existencial crisis.
So, yea. This would be it. Sorry this is all over the place, but right now I'm mostly just craving to play the role of a young queen. That's all. If I tickled your fancy any way, hit me up!

• Love
Reactions: bloodoranges
Status
Not open for further replies.