The School of Sins and Virtues

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karson, green
Karson froze as the hand landed on his head, his anger momentarily dying down into confusion. Staring at Lazarus as if he were some sort of strange creature, he slowly reached up, grabbing the older male's wrist and moving the hand away. "I'm not a dog." He spoke simply, frowning at the man and keeping his eyes on him as he moved off and away. Grabbing his bag, he pulled out a lollipop, swiftly unwrapping it to pop into his mouth. For the time being, he was sated. "You're going to buy me more cookies."

Aarin, brown
Unaware of the turmoil he was causing his roommate just by existing, Aarin happily sat and listened to the speech. He was certain that he and Joseph would be friends. Maybe even best friends~ They were roommates, afterall, so they'd be spending a lot of time together. It was exciting to think about... He'd had plenty of friends, but he wasn't sure if he'd ever had a best friend before. Unknowingly against Joseph's wishes, he was determined to have it happen. The cookies had to of gotten them off to a good start, right?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

So much information to take in!, Bonnie thought as they were dismissed. She could only hope that she remembered every piece of information since every piece was extremely valuable. As students began to get to their feet and walk out of the auditorium, the brunette got up to do the same thing. Mindful of other people, not wanting to bump into others, she merged in with the sea of uniformed students. Her mind was wandering as she shuffled out of the auditorium. The young girl couldn't help but wonder what she wanted to do. Head back to her dorm and unpack, get all of her necessities? Or, explore the campus? She decided to go with the sooner.

[Professor McGonagall!! >.<]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Faneru
With a blank stare and silent nod of his head, Lazarus went along with the boy's wishes. He was responsible for the strangers food apparently being soiled and the later mishap that followed just about added more to the list. If buying cookies would satisfy the boy then so be it. He reached into his coat pocket and froze. The wallet he always kept securely in his right hand pocket was tucked away in the remains of his previous coat back at the base. So far he was doing a great job of being completely unprofessional that day. It was a first and Lazarus, with narrowed yellow eyes, would make sure it would be the last. He looked at the expectant boy before him and let out a rare but barely audible sigh.

There was a home economics classroom in a near-by school building, just a short five minute walk from the auditorium. With any luck it would house some baking supplies. It came as a surprise to most but Lazarus had learned how to cook, sew, and basically take over the mother role in the family since his father's constant departures. Baking cookies was something he hadn't done in a while but he was sure he could manage. Now it was just explaining to the boy in front of him the current situation. Might as well be blunt about it.

"I don't have any money but I can bake...cookies"

It sounded every bit as awkward as one could imagine.

Esme (Evan), pink
Esme had simply dismissed the boy after he was tackled to the ground, not sure if she wanted to get involved in whatever was happening there, and chose a seat up in the front. Upon dismissal, she found herself rushing out and bumping straight into a fellow student. She smiled sheepishly and rubbed her arm, before looking down at the ground. It was a small girl, maybe an inch taller then her though, with curly hair. She was rather pretty, but she wouldn't mention it considering she was a boy and the girl could possibly think of it as flirting. "U-uh sorry" She coughed, trying to cover up her voice to the best of her ability

Karson, Green
Karson stared up at the taller boy for a good moment while he pondered the offer. Though, of course, fresh cookies were always better than store cookies, so he didn't know why he even had to think about it. Unless the other was a bad cookie maker... "Okay." He concluded, idly swishing the lollipop around in his mouth. "They have to be good cookies or it won't count." He clarified, pulling the straps of his backpack onto his shoulders and heading for the doors. The assembly seemed to be over, after all. "We're going now."

Esme (Evan), pink
Esme had simply dismissed the boy after he was tackled to the ground, not sure if she wanted to get involved in whatever was happening there, and chose a seat up in the front. Upon dismissal, she found herself rushing out and bumping straight into a fellow student. She smiled sheepishly and rubbed her arm, before looking down at the ground. It was a small girl, maybe an inch taller then her though, with curly hair. She was rather pretty, but she wouldn't mention it considering she was a boy and the girl could possibly think of it as flirting. "U-uh sorry" She coughed, trying to cover up her voice to the best of her ability
BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

Bonnie blinked owlishly as she was bumped by another student. Her head whipped around to face the person. As she heard the boy stutter out an apology, she smiled softly. "It's okay! Things happen," the brunette said. Instead of going on ahead, she fell into step with the boy. It seemed like the perfect time to make some friends. And the boy seemed nice enough. "My name's Bonnie, by the way," she said in a cheerful tone, hands clasped behind her back as her curls bounced with every movement she made.​

Esme (Evan), pink
Esme looked up at the girl, all of her nerves being pushed into the depths of her mind. A warm smile broke onto her face instead. The girl seemed quite nice and she could see herself being best friends with her. Painting eachother's nails, reading scary stories by the candlelight..Oh wait. She couldn't plan that far ahead, she couldn't plan things like that at all. "Evan..Evan Carlton"

BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

Bonnie beamed as the boy introduced himself as Evan. "Nice to meet you, Evan!" She said in the same cheerful voice as before. They had made it out of the auditorium and were now in the hallways. Seeing all of the other students go their separate ways, Bonnie knew that she had decided to go unpack her things. Seems like I'm going to rethink that decision, she thought. "Would you like to explore the campus with me? Maybe we can get to know each other more as we get to know the school?" Bonnie hoped that what she was doing wasn't considered flirting. Being raised the way she was, she doesn't even know how to properly flirt. She's just trying to make some friends.​

[HOW DO YOU GET THAT COOL BOX AROUND THE TEXT?!]

Nodding once again in confirmation, Lazarus moved forward.

"Follow me," He instructed before shortly adding, "And stick close"

The last thing that he needed happening was for the thickening crowd to sweep the already small boy in the complete opposite direction. It took less than ten minutes to carve a path through the masses and about five to reach the right hand school building. Lazarus pushed open one of the double doors and entered the empty halls beyond it. He kept one hand on the door and turned to the side, allowing space for his company to enter after him.

[HOW DO YOU GET THAT COOL BOX AROUND THE TEXT?!]​

(( [fieldset=Name, color] [/fieldset] In case no one responded :3))

Joseph, red
Now that the assembly was dismissed, Joseph was free to go to him room and finish unpacking his belongings. Aarin would have to be there but if he didn't, he might b**ch about it later. He really had no choice in the matter except to let the other man help him, and answer his questions while they did so. Damn it all, all those questions he was going to ask... Joseph stood up and began walking towards the dorm. "Hurry up." was all he told Aarin as he walked. The raven haired man wasn't going to stand around and wait for the giant.

Crystelle, orange
Now that the assembly was over, the orange haired girl decided to go ahead and leave so she could get to her dorm. She had some stuff to unpack and a roommate to meet, after all! All the girl wanted was for her roommate and her to get along~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Karson, green
Having had almost immediate trouble sticking to Lazarus' directions of 'Follow me,' Karson was forced to grab hold of the larger student's coat to avoid being stampede by the crowd. The moment there was a clear area around them, he released the coat, pretending he hadn't resorted to such a childish behavior, and hurried through the door. "...Alright then, where are we going to make cookies?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. He didn't know much at all about the school, let alone where the Home Economics room was. He hadn't been given much time to get it figured out before he was shipped off to the school.

Aarin, brown
Aarin grinned as his roommate called back to him to hurry it up, seeing it as an invitation to walk together, like friends, rather than the rude comment it was. He quickly stood and easily caught up to the other, smiling down towards him. "That was a nice assembly, don't you think? Mrs. Winters is a nice lady." He spoke, then having to pause as he caught himself wanting to ask another question. He quieted for a bit after that, looking to the ground as he walked. How could he be a good friend if he couldn't even keep his promise to save his questions for later? "Last year was a good year... I think this will be a good one, too."

Joseph, red
"Sure.." He said in response to the other's indirect first question. The questions were going to come sooner or later, maybe if he let the other guy just run out of questions sooner, he could have time to himself later. Hell, he'd rather do that than be answering questions then trying to sleep. "Go ahead and ask questions. They better not be stupid." He warned the other. One of the things he hated was idiocy in a question.

Esme (Evan), pink
"That would be great!" A bright smile came to her face and she couldn't help but send the girl a thumbs up. Maybe they still could be friends, just not as close as she had first planned out.

BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

Bonnie beamed at Evan's response. She was happy that he took her up on her offer. "Great! Where should we head first?" They should probably get a map, but that took the fun out of exploring to her. To know where you were going wasn't as fun as she wandering around and stumbling upon places. It was the sense of discovery and adventure and mystery that got Bonnie pumped. It made her heart race just a bit faster and her blood flow seem to quicken as well. It was an adrenaline for her. She knew it was strange, but she didn't care.​

BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

Bonnie beamed at Evan's response. She was happy that he took her up on her offer. "Great! Where should we head first?" They should probably get a map, but that took the fun out of exploring to her. To know where you were going wasn't as fun as she wandering around and stumbling upon places. It was the sense of discovery and adventure and mystery that got Bonnie pumped. It made her heart race just a bit faster and her blood flow seem to quicken as well. It was an adrenaline for her. She knew it was strange, but she didn't care.​
Esme (Evan), pink
"We should check out the grounds, or maybe the library?" She couldn't help but beam at the girls possitive responses and only hoped that things would stay on a possitive note. Running a hand through her now choppy blonde locks, she sighed. "Unless you have a better idea?"

Aarin, brown
Aarin grinned, seeing the approval to ask questions as another step up in their friendship, despite the last comment. "Okay! Well... Like I asked before, are you allergic to anything? That's important to know, since I don't want to put nuts in any pastries if you're allergic to them, you know? That would be horrible... Oh, and what sorta things do you like?" He added, watching the other boy intently as he waited for answers.

(( @Jessica2477 -- I'm sorry this reply is so late. I somehow managed to forget I hadn't already replied, and thought I was waiting...))

((@Kaz Totally fine! o3o Don't worry about it~))

Joseph, red
"I'm allergic to coconut.." He began with the response. That actually wasn't true, he just really despised coconut. He chose to lie because the people that cared for him would avoid giving it to him and the people he hated would be shocked when they discover that he wasn't actually allergic to it. "Cookies, cupcakes, muffins, cakes...Especially white cake. I also permit you to try out other desserts on me. But none of that whipped topping shit.. It's going in the garbage if it's whipped topping." He told the other man. He enjoyed whipped cream on a dessert, but not when the whole frosting on the cake is whipped cream. Not only is it less sugar, but it leaves a strong and overly sweet aftertaste.

Aarin, Brown
Aarin nodded eagerly as he listened, taking mental notes. "Okay! Oh, when's your birthday? Even if it's far away, if I know now, I'll have plenty of time to plan. Oh, do you like large groups or prefer simple gathering? Did you have a lot of friends at your old school? I hope you can make a lot more here.. I hope I can make a lot more this year, too! You'll be my first, right?"

Joseph, red
Now Joseph remembered why he had told the other was making him angry. How can one being ask so many questions? The raven haired man was just about ready to start strangling Aarin. Maybe he'd ask him why he was strangling him. "December 21st..." Which was also known as the first day of winter. "I'd prefer no gathering, I had some friends who are all like me..." The last question made him pause. He was about to screw himself over, he knew he was going to. He wanted those cakes, but for f**k's sake, he won't shut up! "Maybe." He said, deciding not to go with a definite answer. All hell would break loose in these hallways if he had said 'yes'.

Esme (Evan), pink
"We should check out the grounds, or maybe the library?" She couldn't help but beam at the girls possitive responses and only hoped that things would stay on a possitive note. Running a hand through her now choppy blonde locks, she sighed. "Unless you have a better idea?"
BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

The small girl tapped her bottom lip in thought. Nothing better was able to pop into her mind. Glancing at Evan, Bonnie shook her head. "Nope, no better ideas over here," she said, popping the 'p' in 'nope'. "So which one first? Unless you want to just wander and see what we stumble upon....?" Bonnie questioned as she cocked her head, clasping her hands behind her back and leaning forward a bit.

[Sorry for taking so long!!!]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.