The School of Sins and Virtues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esme (Evan), pink
Esme seemed to go into deep thought about what they should do, the small girl running a hand through her hair. Realizing that their wasn't much to run her hands through, she couldn't help but frown. "We should check out the library first, it would accommodate us in the future for projects and stuff. And if your one that likes reading, then it's a great place to get books" She chuckles softly, a lopsided smile forming on her face.

BONNIE A. AKIYAMA

Bonnie grinned at his decision and the explanation of such decision. "I like your thinking, Evan~! I think that we're going to be good friends," she chirped. It was true that going to the library would help them in the future for projects or just regular homework. It would also be a nice place to just relax and read for a while. Being the bookworm that she was, she'd probably end up living in the library. Unless they have sucky books, then I'm going to the public library. Or, the bookstore, the brunette thought. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" She urged the boy with a bright smile.​

She could honestly find herself becoming great friends with this girl, they seemed to have a similar way in thinking and she liked that. Nodding, she stepped beside Bonnie so they could talk as they made their way to the location of the library. If they got lost on their way though, then it would be even more of an adventure. A journey around the school sounded like a good distraction from having to interact with some random guy she barely even knew at the end of the day.​

Aarin, brown
Despite the indecisive answer, Aarin was perfectly satisfied with it, his eyes pratically sparkling as he grinned and Joseph. It wasn't a 'no,' and that was more than enough for him. "Okay! Well... What do you like to do? You have hobbies of your own, right? I'm sure you've guessed that I like baking, huh? Can you cook? I'm not too good at putting together actual meals, myself.." He rambled on, his eyes focused on Joseph as they walked. Of course it's never a good idea for clumsy big guys to not watch where they're going, and Aarin's questions were cut short as he managed to trip over his own foot. "Ah--!"

Joseph, red
A black eyebrow twitched once as he listened to all the questions, a vein throbbing within his forehead. Until one of the most beautiful things occurred that the teen would never take for granted again. A moment of silence because the giant tripped. Joseph was quick to grasp the other's collar to keep Aarin's body from slamming to the ground. Aarin was a lot lighter than he looked, or Joseph was stronger than he thought he was. The raven haired man helped pull the other back up to his feet. "Watch where you're going, hm.." He told him. Aarin couldn't keep a promise and was a total klutz. Yay... This was his roommate, ladies and gentlemen..

Aarin, brown
Aarin blinked a few times in surprise, having fully expected to slam into the floor."Ah... --Oh, thank you!" He spoke as he realized what happened. "W-wow, you must be really strong, huh? I'm sorry about that, I guess I got a little caught up... I'll pay more attention." He assured, rubbing at the back of his neck, embarrassed. He often tripped over himself, but no one had ever tried to catch him, before. Most of the time, no one even bothered to help him up. Though he didn't mind, he wasn't sure how to react, now that someone had. Almost every part of him wanted to just give Joseph a hug, but there a small part of his mind yelling that it was a bad idea, and he felt he should listen... So instead, he fidgeted silently as he walked alongside his roommate, trying to figure out how to express his gratitude.

Joseph, red
"Yeah yeah, I'm not helping you if you fall again." He told the other male just so he didn't think Joseph was being nice. Aarin, so far, was the most annoying chatterbox he had ever had the misfortune of knowing. But he can bake, and that was a good plus. If anything, his baked goods will earn him some fondness. Not a lot, but some. Sure he had a very low fuse to his temper, but that didn't mean he was a huge asshole all the time. "To answer your questions, I have hobbies, yes and yes.." He told the other male.

Aarin, brown
"Well, of course, I wouldn't want to be a burden to you. I won't fall again." Aarin replied, laughing lightly as he looked back up towards Joseph. "Oh, what sort of hobbies?" He asked curiously, though soon getting distracted as he noticed they were approaching the dorm room, and hurrying ahead to get the door open and hold it for his roommate. "After you~"

Joseph, red
"Fighting." He replied as he walked into the dorm room.

For the entire time his parents discovered that he held the most uncontrollable anger even therapists have ever seen, they have been trying to find hobbies to soothe him of some sort. Painting didn't work, crafts in general didn't work, meditation just bored him, so they decided that in order to get rid of all this energy and pent up anger, they decided to sign him up for kickboxing. That was one of the worst mistakes they have ever made for the opponent. The minute the raven haired boy received a single hit, he saw nothing but red. Everything his teacher taught him was put into the ring, and his opponent to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.