The school for the gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you Dom" she said softly. she blushed at his requst it was the first time someone let her join something. "um" she nodded and followed behind them staying close. "I-I'll tag along its not l-like I got anything to do" she said with a blush and her arms crossed

Kira looked at them silently She still chooses to stand by me She starts to sniffle a bit on the verge of crying "Why do you guys choose to stand by me?" She seems troubled by something shes itching her leg an awful lot leaving red marks on her pale legs "I didnt expect The sun to be so... Sunny?" She looks where they are going but cant quite see it yet

"It's what friends are for." Iris told Kira with a smile, looking at her for a moment, she didn't seem to well and she was itching her leg an awfull lot, something told her the sun was the culprit of this wierd behavior "Dom, wherever we're going... We'll need it to be out of the sun, I don't think it's doing alot of good for Kira." she states, moving towards any shade near them, making sure Kira wasn't exposed to the sun nearly as often as she would have been... Iris wasn't sure how much longer Kira would last, even if her sun exposure was minimalized...

Last edited:
Dom just gave a thumbs up over behind him to indicate he heard Iris. He shouted over to Nicholas the coffee man "Duuuuuuuuude Code 33"

Nicholas nodded and moved the coffee stand and lifted a cover from where the coffee stand was. "Just Jump" Dom shouted over.

Dom leapt into the hole which landed on a couple of mattress held in place by duct tape. As he landed he quickly got off and waited for the girls to come through and help them of the mattress knowing that Nicholas will close the cover and place the stall back over the cover.

"Thank you iris the sun i guess was making me itchy probably due to my lack of sun for maybe 10 years." She smiles a bit and gets ready to jump down after iris "It seems Im not used to all of these things" Her stomach grumbles "Wow maybe i can make lunch for everyone." She jumps down and lands on the mattress with a big plop "Ohhhhh these are soft!"

Iris leaped down the hole without hesitation spreading her body out to slow down the descent. She landed on the mattress with a thud, crouching down to minimize the impact of the fall and looked around. "This actually isn't too bad." She commented, looking around with a forcibly concealed smile; she wasn't too sure how the others would react if her behavior suddenly changed like this...

C followed and landed nicely on her feet. "that was soft" she said softly and followed right behind them. "ummm may I ask something. don't take this the wrong way I just want to know.... but what race are you? I know that Dom is something like a zombie he smells of it but I can't tell what you are..." she blushed looking down. "you don't have to tell me"

Dom explained "Yea I'm a weird zombie, they were trying to cure me of not being a zombie and this is how I turned out". Dom walked over to the coach and hoped onto it. He laid down stretching his legs out.

The room was spacious with a few sofa's, a kitchen, a small half pipe in the back with a ladder leading up to a trap door.

"HOnestly? I dont know, I dont have any recollection of who or what I am I may even have a different name" She laughs a bit. "But gloom and doom isnt very nice so i dont really dwell on it." She heads to the kitchen :Ohhh food place"

Iris's stomach grumbled quite loudly when Kira mentioned food and headed towards the kitchen, this caused her face to flush red a little. "O-oh... Excuse me a moment everyone; even a cyborg needs to eat..." She said, her tone suddenly changing into an embarrassed one, this sort of thing rarely happened to her in the public... Then again, that was before she had many friends, so perhaps that was what changed that. Iris headed towards the kitchen following Kira and looked around, and spotted a fridge. She rushed over to it and yanked it open digging around the large assortments of food for something edible, she didn't care what it was right now since she was quite obviously hungry.

C nodded and slowly walked over to one of the sofas and sat down with a blush. she never been one for company but they seam nice. "I-I never told you my name. Its v-very rude of me. you may call me C" she said with a blush.

As Dom lay on the sofa he waved his hands towards the kitchen "Help yourself ladies, there should be food in there to suit most people's needs." Afterwards Dom swivelled round so he sat properly on the sofa and looked at C "Well pleased to meet you C, so what's your special gift".

Dom has heard rumours of C but it will be better if he heard it from her mouth, he knows how gossip travels in a place like this.

Dom continued "My gift if you haven't worked it out is that I can turn my bones into anything and then regenerate my bones." Dom frowned afterwards "But my regeneration can be slow at times but my teacher said with practice it should speed up".

Dom sighed and leaned back "Sometimes it seems to take forever"

Kira took out a whole gallon of milk "oh whats this?! It looks good!" In a moment she uncapped it and chugged the whole thing down. "MM It was good!" She then rummages the fridge and finds cheese "Ohhhhhhhhhh" She grabs the cheese and sits on the couch next to dom eating it.

Iris ate ravenously, but not without manners, soon enough all the food that she'd taken out of the fridge was gone. "I guess I won't be eating for a few more days; my digestive system's a little different than your average human's." She explains after she was done, she returned to the living room and plopped down on one of the unoccupied couches and before she knew it; she had fallen asleep.

Name: max
Looks: blond, blue eyes, rather handsome fellow.
Power or race: human. Power is conversion of any energy to... Well, any other energy. He can only contain so much energy at the moment. Over charging results in lightning.
Personality: sweet, kind fellow. Tries to use his powers to help out. But don't mess with him. He can get mad. Really mad. But he tries to direct his anger towards inanimate objects. Also telekinesis towards small objects.

Bio: having been an orphan his whole life, he wandered the streets, using his ability as a sorrow sideshow trick for money. One of his tricks Is making someone stop moving just be touching them. He got by. One day he got caught by the police. They tazed him and overloaded him. He woke up at the school of the gifted.
Other: loves storms. And standing in the middle of a field during tornadoes. Best..... Chef.... EVER!!!

Max fell off his bed. He wasn't used to having a bed, so he often fell off it. He's been here at the school for a couple of days already, and secluded himself to his room to avoid contact with others. He was adjusting to having more things than what would fit in his pockets. He loved it here already! And he hasn't even met anyone aside from the person who led him to his room. Never saw them again. Mainly because he never left his room to look. Anyway, max now gets up and finally leaves his room. His stomach is ordering him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.