The school for the gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Iris and Kira acknowledged the ghoul, Dom didn't even realize she was there. As he turned to see who it was he accidentally let go of the bone and it went high into the air and landing on the roof. Dom stared at it as it went high into the air "Well that can't be good" he muttered with a smirk. Dom shuffled round on his bum to face the ghoul "Hey up, thanks for that".

Dom hoped that the bone wouldn't transfer into anything bad but hey he will deal with it when the time comes.

C was about to speak to the girl when someone jumped her and yelled "HI IM KIRA WHO ARE YOU?" which made C scared she never mant any one so loud. as she was scared she didn't notices her meat droped to the ground and she was backing away

Iris put a reassuring hand on the mystery girl's shoulder, it was quite clear she wasn't used to attention quite like this "Hey... It's alright, Kira's friendly..." She told the girl gently, perhaps they'd take things a little easy at first... A quick approach might not have been the best idea on her part in hindsight...

Kira looks at c waitung for her to respond. She looks away at the bone on tge roof memorizing its evert feature. She then looks back at c "earth to girlllllll"

"Chill chic we don't bite ....... hard" he amusing thought and said out aloud. He noticed the meat she dropped and it was true of one of the stories he heard about the girl. She does eat flesh on show, Dom knows better and not to show what yo are eating or drinking, it solves a lot of aggro. "Take a seat chic, I'll get ya a drink". Dom was about to get up and realized too late he was still missing his thigh bone and he fell flat on his face. He pointed to the sky with his face still in the diet, you could still here him talk though "I meant to do that"

C looked like a deer in headlights. she couldn't move when the girl touched her. "Please Don't touch me..." she said softly still wide eyes. No one ever touched her before. not this nicely that is. but when the man said "Take a seat chic, I'll get ya a drink" she did but her head was down. "I'm sorry...."

A little embarrassed when she realized she was making the girl nervous, Iris quickly withdrew her hand "Sorry about that..." she whispers before the others began talking and the girl sat down. Iris figured she'd sit down next to her, but this time she'd have to take things a little slower...

Kira looked at dom on the floor and started laughing hysterically her ears twitching. She the had her winvs turn into hands and they stretched grabbing his thigh bone. She had never laughed like that it felt... Good. She tjen asked "where is a bathroom i can use?" It was obvious she had ti go i mean she was dancing around.

Dom saw the funny side of what just happened and glad he got his thigh bone back from the roof it could of turned into anything. As he got his thigh bone back, he noticed has shaped it quite a bit and he would have to concentrate and regenerate his bone back because this bone won't work. He cocked his mouth to the side and thought the best way to deal with this.

Dom started to put pressure onto the misshaped thigh bone and soon threw it into the air, it hovered down gently turning it into a material made out of dragon skin. It was red and shined when the light hit it , Dom rolled it into a ball and threw it over to Kira "Here, catch" he said with a grin across his face, he was still chuckling on the inside of her reaction to his misfortune.

Dom started to try to regenerate his missing bone and place his hand over his thigh while closing his eyes. He took a deep breath and concentrated.

Kari caught the ball and studied it still fighting off little snickers at dom, She felt its texture and threw it in the air a couple times until she said "I realllllly gotta go!" She was sitting on the edge of the bench desperately trying to hold it in so she wouldn't piss herself she looked around frantically.

"There's an outdoor one near this place, take a left once you're out of the entrance." Iris instructs Kira, she saw how urgent nature's calling was so she figured she'd make the directions brief. She crossed her fingers hoping Kira would get there in time.

Dom took a deep breath "Hey why don't you girls go together and show Kira the toilets...... it might be an idea not to be far away from her just in case". Dom rubbed his forehead "I need to heal and its being stubbon... I'll catch up with you laterz". Dom had a hard time regenerating but with enough time he will succeed

Before dom could suggest it kiras wings pounded in back of her shooting her to the bathroom as soon as she got there she went in and did her business and came out. Looking around she saw a large fence, looking over it she noticed the outside world a lake shone with beauty and a couple of trees surrounded it. Then men in white where suddenly coming toward her screaming "Thats the escapee!"

The yelling of multiple men drew Iris's attention "I'll be gone for a moment." she told the group before she sprinted off towards the source of the noise. She spots Kira not too far away from where she was with men in white running towards her. "No you don't..." She thought, picking up speed and grabbing Kira's hand, she knew there wasn't gonna be much time before they called for backup "Hold onto me." She told Kira, preparing herself for something she seldom did in this school. Then she closed her eyes, temporarily overclocking her robot parts and leaped up onto a roof once she was sure Kira was holding on tightly enough, and began sprinting towards where Dom and the others were hopping off the roof after a bit to a more shady area down on the ground below.

Kira seemed stunned and looked terrified and before anything she accidentally scratched Iris and a drop of blood from a scrape went into the scratch. The drop of blood spilled one memory and the pain of the memory to iris. "N-NO" She was strapped to a table bloody and bruised looking around at the devices on a small silver table. Kira screams loud but no one on the outside hears, The men in white then grabbed a metallic device with circular ends. In a split second kira was screaming unable to see out of her now pure black eye, Her eye had been pulled out and was rolling around on the floor. "Pain dosent seem to change her personality.." Kira screamed blood running down her left eye. "Has anyone ever tried to take the bandage off". "No think we should try?" They take the bandage off and when kira looks again the men were cut in half... Kira looked at iris "Im so sorry! You shouldnt have seen that!"

Iris gasped coming back to reality, she had stopped under the shade of a large tree, the coffee stand wasn't too far away from her. "It's... Alright, that just took me by surprise..." She told her, starting to run towards where Dom and the others were again, Iris was deep in thought this time, it seemed that the men who had experimented on her created that "alter ego" she had, perhaps there was still a way to calm it down at the very least...

She smiled a warm smile that should not belong to anyone tortured that much "Im again sorry I wish you hadnt seen that" She holds her left eye removing her bang showing a hollow socket. "This is but one scar i have from those bastards" She clenches her teeth scraping them together. "I am so sorry I must have just put a very large burden upon you, but in the slight cahnce you would like to know my past I shall oblige"

Iris nods, smiling back a little, but that disappeared when she realized that incident with her captos was just one of the many... She'll make them pay one day... "I think I do, but we should probably find a safer place to talk at." she tells Kira helping her cover the socket again gently before they arrived at the coffee stand. Iris spots Dom and the others and heads towards them with Kira still clinging on to her. "Hey, Dom... We might need a new place to stay." She called over to him.

C just stayed with Dom and waited for the girls to get back. "umm" she said unsure the area around them was pretty awkward. she never really talked to someone let alone a guy. if she did she doesn't remember.

*CRACK* went Dom's leg. "There we go, finally repaired that" he said aloud. Dom got up onto his feet and turned to C "C isn't it?" he asked and offered his hand "Pleased to meet you now I'm on my feet. Thank you for bringing back my skateboard".

Soon enough a shout came his way from Iris "Hey, Dom... We might need a new place to stay."

He took a deep breath "Sorry C looks like we're moving, if you're coming with us and follow and stay close". Dom picked up his skateboard and started to run towards the coffee stand. He shouted to Iris and Kira "Follow me quickly and you can explain later"

Status
Not open for further replies.