The school for the gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karis eyes turn back to a light calming blue "Well i can actually i uh just they dont like me to uh control it in the way that i do" Karis mechanical wings turn into hands again and hug her then turn into a fast tickling all while kari is laughing her ass off. Karis wings turn back into wings leaving kari on her feet.

Dom shook his head in frustration "Stupid government" he paused for a little while and then realised "Why here of all places and why have we not noticed the door till now". Dom held his hand out "Come…. you need to see the sun, don't worry bout burning me. I can heal"

Iris holds up a hand to stop Dom "Wait, not yet." She whispers, she looks around at the school's roof spotting at least 3 camera's and pointed at them "At least not when they're watching." She said quietly, she wondered if she should shut them down, but that would just arouse suspicion amongst the observers... They just needed to hide Kari from their view somehow...

Last edited:
Kari hesitantly takes his hand and stops when Iris says to. She falls to her knees and covers her eyes with an expression filled with fear. "T-The Observers"
Her mind creates a flashback of the men taking her away and her thrashing around uncontrollably.

Putting a hand on Kari's shoulder to comfort her, Iris realized that it was quite difficult to even read the codes which she detected coming from her mechanical components, they most definitely weren't human-made... Remembering that the camera's were still there, she figured she could try and trick the cameras into thinking they're seeing the door was closed, and nothing was happening, however she'd need to find a way to scale the walls and reach through their protective casing.

"Camera's!" He looked up and spotted them. One of them staring right at him, Dom quickly looked at Iris with his hand still held onto Kari "and you think they are not already on their way here to cover this up. We're getting out of here now".
Dom turned back to Kari "We're getting out of here now before they turn up." Soon enough Dom ran out the room dragging Kari with him outside to the school yard.

Kari Ran with him her hand clasped inside of his soon her wings turn into hands and grab iris holding her tightly. "Where are we going!" She uses her other hand to wipe a lock of hair out of her face as she watches all of the new places fly right by her.

Before she could to anything else, Dom had foolishly run out of the room towards the school yard, Iris followed behind him quickly, her mechanical components making it quite easy to catch up to him "Oh come on! Do you really think running away would solve anything? They've already seen our faces, we just need to erase that data from those cameras." She whispered to Dom, from what she had figured out, those camera's simple recorded any footage and stored it to be reviewed for any suspicious activity later on... They'd have to close that door and erase that data before then.

Karis mechanical hands grabbed the camaras hard drives and hands them to iris. "There you go Iris! Do what you have to!". What is this? This is your life.... Who am I? You are no one..... I am?

"Dudette" he said harshly "If I kept running I wouldn't here in this school". They weren't too far away from the school yard.

Dom ran but did slow down shortly passing other students around. It's what Dom wanted people who knew of this girl existed. They soon arrived at the school yard and let go of her hand and dropped his skateboard.

Dom took a deep breath and raised his arms high and shouted "Breath it in Kari, breath it in"

"Dudette" he said turning to Iris. Dom walked slowly up to Iris "Smile I didn't know what your gifts were but it was too late now. I think we all need a drink and find out who and what we all are"

Kari Looks up at the sun soaking in this new experience Hoping it will not end. She looks up at dom "You can leave me to be taken back to the room I would not wish any trouble upon you two" She looks at the ground and picks up an ant studying it as though she wanted nothing but to get to know it.

Touching the hard-drives... She went through the data on each one, eventually finding the footage that she needed, and quickly over-wrote it with some footage of her own, it wasn't too hard, she just needed to copy and paste a little data from the footage from before, hopefully the few discrepancies won't be noticed. Handing them back to Kari, watching as her mechanical arms replaced the hard-drives seemingly effortlessly just before Dom pulled her out of their range, with Iris following behind them rather quickly until they reached the school yard. Dom irritated her a little with the way he kept referring to her as "Dudette" though she didn't let it show on her face, then Kari spoke, suggesting that they leave her there to be taken back to them room. "No will do, nothing good has really come out of that so far." She told Kari before turning towards Dom "You said we should get a drink right? Where to then?" Irisn inquired, despite being a little annoyed with him, she figured getting to know each other better would be a good idea.

She Looks at iris in surprise most people would have taken the offer to save their own asses. "A drink?"

Dom chuckles "Please I get in trouble every day for the last 5 years. At least now I have something to get in trouble for"

He grins at Iris "Come on now Dudette we have to go over there" he pointed out to the coffee stand at the other end of the court yard.

"They do the best coffee in this school". He walked over and picked his skateboard up and started to walk towards the coffee stand "They do other drinks as well" he said over his shoulder

Iris nods, she hadn't exactly gone there before, no matter how many times she'd seen it out of the corner of her eye, mostly because she'd never really had a reason to go before. "Well... There's a first time for everything I suppose." She thought to herself following Dom towards the Coffee stand, turning around to look at Kira briefly "You coming?" she asked her, wondering if she'd even seen the school grounds before.

Kari looks confused "What is coffee?" She plays with the dirt under her bare feet rolling it up into the creases in her feet. Part of her bandage was ripped showing only a section of a magic circle on her hand.

Dom was surprised and spun round "You don't know coffee, you really have been in the dark. I think you're a Mocha girl".

He then asked Iris "Hey Iris what's your poison?"

When he got his answer he jumped on his skateboard and headed towards the coffee stand.
As he approached the coffee stall he shouted over to the coffee man "Duuuuuuude". In response the other man shouted back "Duuuuuuude, the usual". "Yea man but wait got 2 more orders" Dom shouted back in response.

Dom loved this coffee stand it has a nice few benches arranged in a half circle round the coffee stand, it's a great spot in the sun and with a friendly face you can't go wrong.

The coffee man was a ginger haired man with an Irish accent; Dom kept forgetting his name although it says Nicholas on his name tag.

Iris eyes the coffee man curiously, he reminded her just slightly of a Leprechaun... Or at least how those things were depicted on those St. Patricks day posters... She had told Dom she wanted a Moccachino coffee, she'd always like the sweet chocolate flavor that went along with the coffee. The benches around here looked rather inviting too for a change, something that she found quite odd since they'd always felt rather uncomfortable for her to sit on...

Reactions: 2 people
The girl looked at the sign with all of the different coffees she could try in amazement. There were so many flavors to see french vanilla chocolate and vanilla. The girl wondered what mocha tasted like. She had been locked in that room for so long only being fed grey glop and water with 1 apple a day so all of these new foods and drinks seemed like the rarest thing on earth. She had been counting the days till she would finally be able to see this new unknown world after only seeing rock and sometimes a piece of sand or dirt. She also wondered what the ocean was she had once heard a pair of people talking about and she had been interested from then on.

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Dom went up to Nicholas and high fived him "Dude!" Dom said loudly

"Duuuude, what else can I get ya" Nicholas replied.

"2 Normal Moccos for these ladies" he said while using his hands to point them out.

Nicholas raised an eyebrow with a smirk crossing his face

Dom chuckled "Dude, you know me by now."

Nicholas grinned and passed over 3 drinks "enjoy"

Dom picked up the drinks and just gave a look to Nicholas with a smile across his face. "Throw it on my tab please dude". Dom liked Nicholas, he always makes him laugh, which isn't hard but Dom enjoyed his company.

Dom turned to the ladies "Here we go ladies 2 moccos, enjoy,"

Dom waited for the girls to take their drinks and find a seat which he would follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.