The School for Supernatrual

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KIng Gabriel

Original poster
You recive a letter in your mail.

Dear {You}

I am aware that you do not know who we are but we are more then aware on who you are. I will invite you to the school of Whispering willow which is a school for the supernatural. You are to go to Paris to the Eiffel Tower there will be a elevator for you that is marked Whispering students. You are to go into that elevator and click floor 777 where you will open the door and end up in the school main building. take a sharp left and then right and you will find yourself at the greeting center. I shall await your arrival

Head Master Gabriel

So Yeah you are a supernatural creature, Vampire, werewolf, angel , demon or Siren. Each creature has a certain set of powers and abilities which are not permitted to be used on other students unless in battle class. If you are ever found using your powers on another student for your gain you will be suspended from the school. Yes we are that strict.

The House of Feathers - Is the house of the angels, They are lead by the headmaster Gabriel the archangel. Angels are natrually gifted fliers but they are also stubborn and sometimes naive too much for their own good. They are good with magic but fail terribly using weapons for hand to hand fighting.

The house of Torrents - Is the house of siren's ita underwater house that's lead by the Defense against magic teacher. They are often the more sly and cruel creatures when in fighting but they are also kind and understanding when not in battle. they are good with water magic and mind magic in fights.

House of The Moon - Is a house that is both for werewolves and vampires. The dorms are split so the students do not mingle other than in the main meeting room. These creatures are fast on their feet and physically very good fighter. They are weak against angelic magic or light magic. Werewolves are very good hunters and trackers as well and often win the tracking tournaments and classes. the house oif lead by the Shadow master.

The house of the Ram is the house of the demons. These creatures are very intelligent and often cruel hearted to all other houses but they know their limits as well. The house is very weak against werewolves and vampire attacks but can withstand siren and angelic magic but not for very long periods of time. They are good with nerve attacking spells and spells that can illusion other things.

There will be three tournaments each year

Angel and Demons vs the sirens and werewolves are in the spring

Sirens and vampires vs Werewolf and demons in the winter months

Angels and werewolves vs Siren and demons in the last month of school

There are also two balls during the year that is a full peacetime between all houses. A Spring Ball and a winter ball

Powers of Angels

- Devine Light

- Truth detectiona nd lie detection

- Demonic warding

- Flight

- merical proforming {More experianced angels}

Weaknesses

- Devil trap or demonic spells

- When their wings are injured

- Thunderstorms unable to fly at these times

Demon Powers

- Shadow manipulation

- Hellfire casting

- snake tounge

-Rage enducement

Weakneeses

-Angelic light

- Werewolf venom can hurt

- Ice magic

- Their own emotions gettign the better of them

Werewolf powers

Werewolves are natrual hunters and team players

Werewolves are excellent of stargies

Werewolves are very fast creatures on land

Weaknesses

Vampiric bite can harm them

Angelic and demonic powers can injure them

Their senses can be thrown out of wack

Vampire Powers

Senses are heighened at night more then most creatures

They are faster and more flexable then the rest at night time

They can shape shift in a swarm of bats or a swarm of mice

Weaknesses

Sunlight - Burning and irration or allergic reations

Hellfire

Siren's song

Sirens powers

Water maipulation {NO BLOOD BENDING OR CONTROL}

Ice manipulation

Sonic swimmers

Master of navigation of water

Weaknneses

Fighting on land or staying on land can weaken them greatly

Angelic blades or weapons can harm their skin

Vampire and werewolf claws or bites can injure

Last edited by a moderator:
You recive a letter in your mail.

Dear {You}

I am aware that you do not know who we are but we are more then aware on who you are. I will invite you to the school of Whispering willow which is a school for the supernatural. You are to go to Paris to the Eiffel Tower there will be a elevator for you that is marked Whispering students. You are to go into that elevator and click floor 777 where you will open the door and end up in the school main building. take a sharp left and then right and you will find yourself at the greeting center. I shall await your arrival

Head Master Gabriel

So Yeah you are a supernatural creature, Vampire, werewolf, angel , demon or Siren. Each creature has a certain set of powers and abilities which are not permitted to be used on other students unless in battle class. If you are ever found using your powers on another student for your gain you will be suspended from the school. Yes we are that strict.

The House of Feathers - Is the house of the angels, They are lead by the headmaster Gabriel the archangel. Angels are natrually gifted fliers but they are also stubborn and sometimes naive too much for their own good. They are good with magic but fail terribly using weapons for hand to hand fighting.

The house of Torrents - Is the house of siren's ita underwater house that's lead by the Defense against magic teacher. They are often the more sly and cruel creatures when in fighting but they are also kind and understanding when not in battle. they are good with water magic and mind magic in fights.

House of The Moon - Is a house that is both for werewolves and vampires. The dorms are split so the students do not mingle other than in the main meeting room. These creatures are fast on their feet and physically very good fighter. They are weak against angelic magic or light magic. Werewolves are very good hunters and trackers as well and often win the tracking tournaments and classes. the house oif lead by the Shadow master.

The house of the Ram is the house of the demons. These creatures are very intelligent and often cruel hearted to all other houses but they know their limits as well. The house is very weak against werewolves and vampire attacks but can withstand siren and angelic magic but not for very long periods of time. They are good with nerve attacking spells and spells that can illusion other things.

There will be three tournaments each year

Angel and Demons vs the sirens and werewolves are in the spring

Sirens and vampires vs Werewolf and demons in the winter months

Angels and werewolves vs Siren and demons in the last month of school

There are also two balls during the year that is a full peacetime between all houses. A Spring Ball and a winter ball
Hello there!

I am interested in joining this rp. If it's okay, may I?

• Love
Reactions: KIng Gabriel
I am asking for just angels as regular angels or guardian angels or such but no archangels. Demons can be just demons , one of the major sins

Name :

Age {only allowed up to 100} :

Race :

Personality :

Powers/ abilites{Two I shall apporve first} :

History :

Picture :

I'll have tabs on this.

I've a ? Or two You say demonic spells for an angels weakness are u talking about actual magic or special abilities that demons have.

If I may ask you have for demons you have the major sins but will you also allow a type of aristocrat hierarchy nobles and such

I've a ? Or two You say demonic spells for an angels weakness are u talking about actual magic or special abilities that demons have.

If I may ask you have for demons you have the major sins but will you also allow a type of aristocrat hierarchy nobles and such
Question 1 : Magical dark spells such as a blast of destructive shadows can injure an angel or hell fire blast can also injure them as well but angels are very durable so you would have to keep blasting them none stop for a minute to actually make an angel go down.

Question 2 : I don't ike the structure of nobles and such because roleplays in the past on sites people have said "I am younger but i am far more powerful because I am a prince demon" and thats unfair to others that are older and have more experience on you. I would be okay but please don't make them like eighteen in human years and have them have the same power as if a demon that was a hundred and can beat angels with a blast and such. If you decide to be royality you will not have a speical ability or magic unless you PM me with an idea and if i approve you can have it but warned if you OP your character I will ask you to either revise or take the power away.

{Most demons and creatires that come to the school come to learn about what they can do at a more advanced level. Meaning you can already have a small bit of knowledge on your powers and abilities but not too much}

Join Sheet

Name :

Age {up to 100}

Race :

Powers {two}

Personality :

History :

Pet {if any}

Picture {real or anime is fine}

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you care if I tweak a demonic based character?

Name : Headmaster Gabriel

Age {up to 100} : being the head master he is around 20,000 years old in human form looks 34

Race : Archangel

Powers {two} :

Mastery of flight - Has mastered and perfected the art of flying and always learning and doing more and more each year to teach others.

Mastery of Wind and weather - Due to him being the elemntal wind archangel he can control wind currents and can control wind as well.

Personality : WIP

History : WIP

Pet {if any} : A heaven dragon named Bera {Deep angelic magic make the dragon look like a golden retriver}

Picture {real or anime is fine}

Richard-richard-speight-jr-35804324-384-436.jpg

You can send it here and we can chat.

If you guys want to play teachers or such they are older then students

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name : Artemis Ackermann[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age : 53[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender : Agender[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Race : Vampire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality : Kind of a "shoot first, think later" kind of person. They get angry when categorized as male or female, but in cases where it's over dorms, they're not picky. Artemis is quite lazy, working only when they want to. Normally they're late to class for some stupid reason, such as "The ninjas stopped me" or "I was getting fluids". To contradict that laziness, they're quick to fight when provoked. Artemis likes cakes of many different varieties, chocolate being their favorite. They also like art, but aren't very good at drawing. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Powers : Strength and shape shifting. That's about it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]History : Born in 1964 from a middle class couple. At the age of 15, while fooling around with friends was bitten. They woke up in an alley dazed and confused. They hid out, homeless, for a long time- the lie "They kicked me out because I'm queer" came into play during then. In 2012 they found a place to stay. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Picture : WIP, I'll give a verbal description for now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Very fox-like. They have dark brown hair with sea green tips and eyes to match. They have a lanky body and long fingers, which are normally painted blue. Sometimes they wear glasses, but only when reading. Their hair is short- chin length to be exact. Artemis has a scar on their left hand and stands at 5'4". Artemis is also freckled.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.