The Salem Descended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillith felt her breath move in and out of her lungs. The grass behind her nesting place filled her nose with greenery. For a moment she could forget that she was in the city. She kept her eyes on the strings plucking under her calloused fingers. She made a few mistakes but she continued on. One thing she learned is that no matter what happens, the show must go on. Most people wouldn't realize there was a mistake unless she drew attention to herself.

She hummed softly to the tune. This one in particular was the theme of some fictional tavern. She just thought it was pretty and it transported her to a different place.
Lillith felt eyes on her and she subtly looked up to find the passing students were beginning to stop and listen. One very flamboyant male couple even started dancing. She fought a smile as they almost stumbled into the grass.
What weirdos. This isn't quite "dance" music.

Lillith didn't mind playing in front of an audience but it felt very strange in a place like this. This was for her own comfort. It wasn't supposed to be some kind of performance. It was when she began noticing the phones directed in her direction that the tightness in her chest began.
She slowly trailed off her music and kept her eyes out of making contact with the other students. Some of them clapped and smiled with words of praise. She thanked them politely as she gathered her things and fast walked away from the gathering that was growing uncomfortably quick. The library seemed a safe haven for her, so that was the direction she chose.

It was 9 a.m. She had three more hours until class.

[fieldbox="Amethyst Wynters, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]
Amethyst walked like someone who'd been in some fashion show runway, her shoes clicking every time she takes a strut. Whispers and murmurs began to ring her ears as she walked through the hallways, trying to find where her professor's classroom is. She can hear slight whispers of words such as "impossible" and "techie". Well, these words didn't surprise her at all; she hears these words every time she's in campus. Sometimes, she couldn't believe how these gossiping students pass their exams; always whispering and gossiping instead of studying. She then noticed a rowdy group running down the hall, their shoes squeaking as they go. "What a bunch of idiots" she murmured, watching them enter the class where she was going.

"Good day, Professor" Amethyst greeted with a soft smile on her face, acting polite and all. Her father always wants her to be perfect in everything so it's normal for her to be polite towards her teachers, even if she's just acting. She loathes this professor. He was always tense, angry and mad at the world, locking students out whenever they are late. She often hears students call him "Professor-Needs-To-Get-Laid" which always makes her giggle.

The professor simply nodded towards her and showed her some papers, more like her test papers to be exact and she almost squealed, well almost. All her scores are either perfect or one mistake which made her very happy. Of course she knew that she'll ace the test but seeing the results always makes her smile. "Thank you sir" she said, her forced smile now turning into a genuine one. "Keep up the good work" the professor replied with a gruff voice before pointing to her seat, indicating that she needs to stay for the entire period doing nothing, looking at the students scribbling their answers or just staring at the cheaters until they feel uncomfortable.

Amethyst then noticed the rowdy group from earlier as she sat down, a boy standing out from the group with its blonde hair. She can tell that all he cares about is his looks and he is a diva. "Dumb blonde" she whispered to herself before giggling at his outfit. He did look good with his jeans and shirt but those shoes! Oh how she adores his shoes!

She has a weird obsession when it comes to shoes. She buys every single pair of shoes she finds that's pretty to look at, whether it is Louis Vuitton or Air Jordans. Amethyst didn't care if it is for male or female. All she cares about is that if it's pretty, she needs to buy it, pronto. She even had a room dedicated for all the shoes she bought and stored them in a glass display case. Oh, if only she can have his shoes and add it to her collection!

Taking her phone out, she quickly scanned his shoes and took a picture of it before opening her black briefcase to reveal her techie equipment: latest laptop, flash drives, a couple of cable wires and anything she needs. "Okay then. Time to get to work~" she cooed, taking her laptop and started to transfer the data of her phone, trying to find where she can find those gorgeous shoes.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elena A. Salis, crimson, dotted, 15, verdana]

Character Reference
Color Ref: e8104a

"'Lena. What the hell were you thinking, you bitch, left me hanging for 10 minutes!" One of her 'sisters', Katherine, exclaimed, in mock irritation, as Elena neared their group of blondes. "And you didn't even bother to answer the last text, the nerve!" she continued on, sniffing as she tilted her nose upwards, obviously jesting - not that many others would recognize the playful banter as being just that: playful. Elena herself had once been part of those who would simply brush them off as 'plastic' or a 'rich bitch', at least until she came to UCLA, where the types of people varied heavily - more so than high school. Gone, were the same pompous, white dicks and twats she had to deal with for years, and instead, she found herself drawn to the people who held secrets of their own within them. Though Elena heavily doubted that many would share the same secret she kept, some people she could easily relate to.

Katherine for example, was often called a nosy bitch, or something along those lines. Like the many texts she had sent Elena this morning indicated, Katherine was the girl who knew every whisper in the school. No secret would be kept safe with the girl, and if you had any nasty business or heaven forbid, dirty laundry hanging out in the open, one should always pray that the blonde haired gossip queen didn't get ahold of the information - lest it show up on the goddamn news the next morning or on the internet. Those who were personally offended, victims of the nasty rumors and gossip, held their grudge against the perfect looking blonde, and of course, the rest of society - governed by the media and hollywood - were quick to follow and slap the stereotype onto the blonde, reducing her to nothing but a real life barbie. Nobody knew about the slurs that were thrown at the girl at a young age, the 'You don't know ANYTHING's that were jokingly dropped from the mouths of heartless youngsters. Hell, it was obvious that nobody remembered, because if they did, nobody would have been mad at the girl for knowing everything now.

Elena, who would have once scoffed and pretended to be the better person, couldn't help but to feel some sort of respect for the other blonde. And if anyone asked, the mantra she kept to herself everyday, stemmed from Katherine herself, Katherine who rose above the fires and jeers to returned the favor to the idiots, at least tenfold. Elena's Evil for Evil came directly from Katherine, never mind whoever wrote the original line.

Shifting her weight from one leg to the other, Elena took a few seconds to settle herself into the group. The sisters were fine, assholes at times - but let's be honest, who isn't? - and Elena had gotten used to both their dark humor and necessary evils, just as they had adjusted to hers. The only problem came from the fact they were very much in public right now, surrounded by ears and eyes that weren't welcomed. Tilting her head, Elena raised an eyebrow at Katherine, "I was driving, and as brilliant as I look, I doubt the police would let me off with just a warning," Elena replied with a smirk. Her sisters then laughed, again, understanding the very poor poke at the overused stereotype. After a moment, Elena herself joined in the laughter, but for a different reason altogether.

"You never know, 'Lena ... I mean, Hello~" Cassandra, who was nearly as tall as Elena, purred as she trailed a perfectly manicured fingernail down between Elena's shoulder blades before giving her ass a light slap - to which Elena responded with a tired, and the usual, "Oi! Knock it off! Careful with the goods,"

Their group had quite a bit of time before their classes began, and took their sweet time walking just about anywhere they damn well pleased. Soon though, something else was ringing through their conversation, and curiously, the girls turned their attention away from their conversation, trying to find who it was that was playing what seemed like hella good music. Sadly, it seemed that the blondes had noticed a tab bit too late. The crowd around the player began to disperse, but not before Elena caught sight of red hair, and a guitar that looked as if it were running away ... odd. Turning to Katherine, Elena reported her findings, knowing that her friend would have at least some information on the mystery girl.

"Red hair ... ? And someone you couldn't recognize ... sounds like a new kid," Katherine answered easily, turning her head to the other people that were around, speculating loudly, "and the only new kid I can name at the top of my head is Lilith Redd. The one that's replacing Samantha for vocals in the band, they'll be on tonight, and if she's as good in singing as she is on the guitar, I say that the roof is going to fall the fuck down before midnight tonight," the blonde added easily, eyes easily betraying her respect and excitement at the prospect of hearing some great music tonight.

Again, the group of blondes moved on, chattering once again about plans, dresses, last-minute hook ups for the party, when Elena caught sight of the time. "I'm going to have to go soon, or my asshat of a partner is going to lock me out of the lab again," she informed them with a sad shake of her head.

"The labs? What the hell are you going in there for? We need to get out to the mall and get dressed to kill, sis," Indra cut in sharply, and it looked like she was going to add in a lot more, but this time Elena cut her off, waving her phone in the air, "I'll keep this out and in the open, call me when you need me," she simply declared, effectively cutting off any other complaints from the rest of the group. With a few goodbyes, Elena was off, heading around the school towards the science department.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Just as class began, Rick arrived on scene.

He'd been wandering campus for a while, inebriated and with the beginnings of a stomachache. In the process of burning legos and being a bird's toilet, though, something had slipped his mind. He hadn't known what. He hadn't known why it seemed vaguely important. Nor did he figure it out until it was too late. Class! Not just any class, either; This was the hard-ass professor that everyone hated. Rough assignments, unforgiving grading, and essays galore, not to mention... He locked the door after class began. Shit.

Trenton raced across campus, stumbling around and occasionally even taking wrong turns, wishing for all the world he'd gotten some crazy speed over enhanced fire-starting from that damn old book. Even friends couldn't wait.

"Hey, Rick!"

"Hey John how's it going man sorry I'm in a rush good talk bye."

"Yo, Trenton! Going to Dustin's party tonight? Gonna be sick."

"You know it, Dunc, now outofmywaysciencecomingthrough!"

"Rick! I-"

"Greatstorymanseeyoulater."

He probably offended quite a few pedestrians on the way, but it was worth it. Finally, after so much effort, he'd reached the class in time...

SLAM!

...to see the door swing, shut, and lock. Dammit, Needs-to-get-laid. Every time!

He considered his options. Trenton was already bordering on failing the class; He couldn't afford to miss it. Was there another way in? A second door? A window, maybe? A vent? Try as he might, though, the room seemed all but Fort Knox from the outside. It had one entrance: The door. And it was locked.

Unless...

Rick glanced around; It wasn't a super-busy stretch of hallway. The few passerby probably wouldn't care. Probably. Strolling over to the doorway, he tried, as casually as possible, to place and hold one hand on the doorknob. It sizzled and popped for about a minute as its interiors melted, deforming into a very un-lockish shape. He pushed on the wood as quietly as he could, taking a seat in the back with the rest of the underachievers.

Hopefully Needs-to-get-laid wouldn't mind. He wouldn't be locking anyone out for a long time.

Royalty Zachariah Chambers
[spoili]
h3HExlXl.jpg

[/spoili]​
Royalty and his friends made it to class, just in time. They had probably knocked into a couple of people, but right now they didn't care. This Professor was an asshole, if you were just a second late he would close the door in your face. All six of them sat in the middle of the class, the perfect place to be in everything that went on in the class. Since exams were on Monday, maybe Professor Simmons would be in a good mood...doubtful. Julia tapped Royalty on the shoulder. "Royal, I think you have a fan." He followed the direction Julia was pointed towards. He saw a girl, she had pink hair. Right there was when Royalty almost died. The girl had amazing style, almost better then his style..almost. "I should introduce myself." The group smirked and started to laugh, he just stood up.

Royalty waited for Professor Simmons to turn to the board, writing up some problem for the class to solve, he then made it over to the empty desk next to the pink haired girl. This class had a lot of students, so it wouldn't be a big shock that he didn't know the girl. They probably never even talked before. He smiled at the girl, she had a picture of his shoes on her screen. "If you wanna know where I got my shoes, you can just ask." He smirked and started to show his shoes off. "I'm Royalty, what's your name?"

While he waited for the pink haired girl to either tell him her name, or cuss him out, another student came through the door. Royalty could swear that Simmons had locked the door...how did Rick get into the class? Royalty would ask him about that later, right now back to the pink haired girl. "I got my shoes from England, their exclusive Euro Brand Converses. I could give you the contacts so you can get your own pair. A different color of course. I couldn't bare having someone wearing the same thing as me." He grabbed his chest and gave a fake gasp, laughing afterwards. Hopefully this girl had a sense of humor. Royalty was looking for some more friends, and she seemed like a good enough candidate.
| @DANAsaur |

[Fieldbox= Dustin Days, purple, dotted]After a few moments of silence between the arguing couple and the radio in the background, Dustin finally spoke again. "Did you send the email I wanted you to? The receivers being all of the professors, moss importantly being tight ass, Dr. Simmons." The wondrous sarcasm of the phone rang through the air. "Did you remember to eat something this morning?" His eyes rolled, "yes" he pointed at the small plastic bag that hung below his glove compartment. Inside of the bag was a small box labeled, 'Breakfast Stars' He then continued, "I even got Dr. Simmon's order on the back seat." The phone politely answered for once, "Yes, Dustin I emailed the entire school staff." A grin appeared upon Dustin's face.

After a while, he finally pulled up to the Science building. Dustin shoved the phone in his pocket and pulled his messenger bag from the back seat. Placing it in his lap, he flipped the top up and grabbed his headphones. He opened the door and exited the vehicle, living the ear buds into his inner ear. He closed the door behind him, flipping the bag closed. He opened the back door, reaching in to grab the other food bag, only to shut the door behind him again. He shoved the Jack into the phone, calling out to Melinda. "Lock" the Porsche beeped and its lights flashed simultaneously. "Thank You." He responded. Dustin didn't have to look for a spot. He purchased a professor slot from the General Science teacher, whom hadn't even received his masters yet, let alone his PhD.

He walked up to the shut door and before even knocking on the door, he noticed the door knob had somehow been tampered with. Dustin twisted the door knob, entering the room and walked right over to the Professors desk. Without words, the teacher nodded after receiving his food. Dustin turned to the rest of the class. "Unfortunately for the Soccer team there is no relaxing today. Coach would like us all to join the basketball, baseball, and football teams in practice and training this morning." He looked down at his watch, "It is now 8:45 and they have postponed the practice until 9 due to this development. Do get your bus in gear. The managers are getting the other varsity members together." He then ended his speech, "Your Capitan had spoken." Dustin then fled back to his car and raced off to the Intramural Playing Field.[/fieldbox]

Her breathing was shallow and quick as her heartbeat tried to steady itself. The library wasn't far but Lillith needed to calm down. She took a more scenic route and thought about her actions. Those kids were filming her but why should that bother her? Did it bother her? There was something about being forever uploaded to a server, a place she didn't quite understand and uncertainty scared her. Lillith had bought a laptop with some of Rosa's inheritance, it was apparently necessary in college, but she wasn't quite familiar with how the internet worked. At this point, she didn't have a phone. It wasn't necessary. Who did she have to get a hold of?

Books were straightforward and always welcome in her heart. It seemed many people didn't read at this school. The students read their textbooks fair enough, but novels were quite the rarity, unless said novels were being made into movies. Then all of a sudden it was a must-read. Lillith had a small reading collection but when she saw the campus' library, it was hard to believe. Though to be honest the only library she had seen was the one at her dismally small school in Oregon.
Out of all the genres, fantasy was her favorite. Magic and swords and mythical creatures. There was something so breathtaking in the medieval. Maybe because those times seemed simpler. It was comforting to be taken into another place. It's why she grew so connected with music. A few simple chords, a few choice words, and your heart screams out into the universe. It was a feeling like no other.

Lillith missed the simplicity of home but the city had brought unimaginable experiences. Some good, some she wasn't certain about. If her mind was too awake and her heart was aching, no matter how early it was, she could get up and find some place to be. It was hard to leave her empty apartment to find herself even more empty among other civilians. Sometimes she sat on the fire escape with her melodies or her books, watching the streets.

The library came into view and Lillith traversed the steps. She had nothing to return and thought maybe this time she might find a book to read. The air was still inside the building. Students gathered around tables to finish homework before their next class. Lillith walked past the counter and tables deeper into the building to find her next book. It was hard to navigate the aisles with her large bags but she made do. The smell of the books reeled her in too quickly for to turn away. But what to read? She stared blindly at the shelves, sometimes pulling a book out here or there, sometimes trailing her fingers along the spine. Could there possibly be too many choices? Lillith knew better. There was a book here calling her name. She just had to find it.

[fieldbox="Amethyst Wynters, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]
Amethyst heard laughter a chair screeching at the desk next to her and didn't bother to look up. She was too busy cracking codes and gathering data about those shoes. She can't believe that she's spending so much time and effort finding a goddamn shoe! She could have ordered Vera to find it for her but no; she decided that she'll find it herself. She felt like the prince looking through the massive town just to find Cinderella but in her case, she's looking for the shoes. "Am I really that desperate to find it?" she asked herself before continuing her work.

"If you wanna know where I got my shoes, you can just ask." a male voice said beside her. Really? She thought to herself, focusing her gaze on her laptop screen while her hands tapped furiously across the keyboard. Is he really going to show off his gorgeous shoes to me and rub it in my face? She asked herself in silence. The way he showed off his shoes to her only made her feel...warm. She always liked people who have what she wants and just show it off to her, as if alluring her to work harder and do her very best just so that she can have it. Those people always gain her admiration and also make her feel inspired.

Hitting enter, she turned her gaze towards him and smiled "And where would be the fun in that?" she asked, already liking the guy. A hint of amusement is clearly showing in her eyes as she looked at him straight in the eyes. How can be blonde so...friendly? She thought all blondes are bitches or jerks. Anyway, Amethyst really didn't have any friends besides the techies of the campus so she was ecstatic that he could be her new friend.

As he introduced himself, she can't help but let out a giggle. "Royalty? Really?" she asked him, biting her lip to prevent her to giggle again. "It fits you." she complimented, trying her best not to laugh. When Amethyst saw him running down the hallways, she knew that he's a diva and wanted to be treated as royalty. "I'm Amethyst by the way. Pleasure to meet you, your highness" she cooed mockingly, bowing her head as a curtsy and let out a giggle.

Amethyst wasn't expecting to have so much fun just meeting a guy like him. Maybe it's because she knows she's far more intelligent than him or perhaps she can see his future being full of fun and excitement? She doesn't really know but the fates told her to stay beside him and befriend him. Who knows what fun he'll bring into her boring techie life?

"Thanks for the tip but I think I can handle It. I already knew the contacts like.. 10 minutes ago" she answered after he offered her the contacts so she could get a pair. "Wouldn't it be a fashion travesty to be seen wearing the same shoes like someone else?" she asked, playfully rolling her eyes before calling Vera through her phone. "Vera, can you place an order on an exclusive Euro Brand Converses in England? I want a pair of shoes from them and have it custom made. I want a red one, okay? Also, download the data from my laptop. You know what to do~" she ordered, her smile growing even wider as she took a quick glance at the boy beside her. "Consider it done, Miss. I've already placed the order and expected to receive it two weeks from now. Is there anything else you need?" the A.I asked before she answered "none at the moment. Thank you, Vera"

Amethyst had this huge smile on her face, returning her attention to the blonde "Oh no! We now have the same shoes. What should we do?" she asked teasingly, gasping and acting shocked. Truth is she didn't really order the shoes in red but rather in plum. The data her A.I downloaded was actually her order and all the specifications she wanted on her customized shoes. Of course, Amethyst wouldn't let him know that. After all, where would be the fun in that?

[/fieldbox]

Alexander, Having prepared the majority of the damage to his constructs and making sure the Phoenix cube was unharmed had walked to school. Honestly not caring that he was late he made his way to the college. He looked at the lecture theatre as he passed it, noticing the doorknob, "pyro..." He muttered and grabbed the internal locking mechanism before pulling it out carefully and pocketing it, it'd make for a interesting inspection and analyzation subject later on.

He reached his lab about half an hour late, unsure if his partner was already there he tried the door handle.

((I apologize for the short post. @White -- Chocolate Feel free to have her already there, or not. We should have probably done this as a colab))

Reactions: Lunar Blaze
[spoili]
h3HExlXl.jpg

[/spoili]​
"Amethyst, I like it. It's really unique. I wish I have a unique name...oh wait, I do." He started to laugh. Royalty was glad that Amethyst had a good sense of humor, everyone knows that he loved to crack jokes and do crazy funny things. He laughed when she bow her head as a mocking curtsy, he bowed back, his hair falling in his face. Royalty turned towards his friends, they were all staring at him and Amethyst. He didn't dare look in Jericho's direction, he would have probably became bright red if he did see Jericho staring at him. He waved at them and stared to grin, then he turned back to Amethyst. "My friends can be annoying sometimes..but I love them."

Royalty watched as she started to talking to her phone...it talked back. It wasn't like Siri, it was actually smart. He was impressed, the closes thing to him knowing about computers was how to get viruses. When she told the phone, named Vera to order the same shoes, Royalty eyes popped open. Did she really just do that? "Wait...did you? No you didn't. Really?" He moved his hair out of his face, he had to take a deep breath. He really was over the top...Mr. Dramatic is at it again.

He watched her smile at him. "Wait you're joking right?" He started to laugh a little, hoping that she really was just joking. He could tell she was acting with the fake gasp, you can't out act an over the top actor. "If you did get the same shoes as me, I would have to steal them from you. Literally I would have to break in your house and take them." He was joking...mostly. "Hey are you going to the party tonight? The guy who just came in here, Dustin's party. It's going to be A-M-A-Zing."

He hoped that she would go, I mean he would love to see what she would wear. Maybe they could go together. He could tell that she would fit in with his group of colorful friends. "I love your hair BTW. Where do you get it done? I usually put different colorful streaks in my hair, you know to show some pzazz!" Professor Simmons turned towards Royalty, he stared him down, Royalty mouthed the word sorry, Simmons turned back to the board. "Man, exams Monday are going to be a killer. Are you ready for exams?"

Character Reference

The walk from the parking lot to the science wing was a long one. On a second thought, walking to anywhere from the parking lot - any one of them - seemed like it would take a lifetime to accomplish. The parking lot itself was spacious enough, a blessing on most days as many students drove - either by carpooling or otherwise. The rest of the campus was completely spread out, and it made sense, seeing how the buildings took up so much space and room. Or at least the medical wing took up a lot of room, perhaps the most even if one included all the smaller buildings that were involved with medical science or human behavior. Honestly, the only way Elena had measured the entire campus was by the tiny map on a given pamphlet, and when she had first laid eyes on one of the science buildings - or perhaps it had been the one of the departments - the blonde had wondered if the map was going to be much of a help, if she were to do a size comparison between the real thing and the crudely printed symbol on the paper.

Tragic as it was, Elena had never found the time to properly explore the entire place. She had planned to, a few times, with the use of a bike or even a motorbike, knowing that it would've been an impossible task to simply walk the entire stretch of the school. For now, the blonde had only walked upon the East side of the school, touched upon a bit of the southern side, but other than that, other than the science buildings, she never found purpose to wander off to other parts. Even if her sisters were in different classes, they simply met up elsewhere, each of them having to walk a fair bit of distance before coming together.

Walking past the different clumps of people, couples, and teams, Elena weaved expertly through the crowd, only brushing against their shoulders lightly when she couldn't find another way to get around particularly slow walkers. Ironic really, when the blonde was wearing heels that hurt to look at and still walked at a comfortably higher pace than some of the waddling people. Out of the corner of her eye, Elena recognized a few people running by. Some more friendly than others. Some more familiar than the other. It wasn't as if they ever talked face to face, social circles did limit and control most of their everyday interactions after all, but there were only so many days you could actually walk beside the same person day after day before it no longer became a 'coincidence'. Given, some were more definitely more innocent and genuine; with those, Elena found some comfort. While they might not share the same class, it felt a whole lot safer to walk to a relatively similar destination in twos rather than alone.

Or perhaps it was Elena's ever growing fear of getting cornered, as told from the many story books and history itself.

Finally, taking longer than she would have liked, Elena had ducked into the Biology sector. Or Life Science, whatever it was called, Elena often mislabeled her information however she saw fit. Including her classes. Thankfully, that simple minded thinking hadn't made it's way into any of her papers, or notes for that matter. Not that she had many chances to insert her stupidity into the subject anyway, the class only met up once a week, and to make up for any lost time during the week, they would spend many hours inside the labs, often times staying after - provided another class didn't need to use it. Most who were in the class were pretty intelligent, passionate, and even those who would be considered 'average' did pretty well with the hands on and no guiding style the labs offered.

As hardworking as the young scientists usually were, when Elena stepped into her lab - shared amongst others - she was dumbfounded when she found not a single person in the room. The lights above were on, dull and slightly shaded, but on nevertheless. Some equipment had been left out in the odd places, suggesting that the place had been occupied by someone else perhaps just minutes ago. Looking around for further evidence, Elena turned her eye to the sinks, finding it odd that most were dry - save the one or two sinks. Setting her shoulder bag down on her usual bench, Elena took one last sweep around the room, meeting familiar eyes of her professor, a witty, no-nonsense, what-the-hell-do-you-mean-it-died, woman who waved a clipboard up in the air, making sure it was visible through the windows of the door before turning on her heel to walk off.

"Shit." Elena cursed, though the word didn't seem to actually hold any ill will, "freakin' telepathic woman," she groaned as she crossed her arms down onto the table and buried her head into her arms for a moment. Perhaps this was karma for all the times she had shown up to class 'fashionably late'. Those who were early probably had the same idea that others had, to skip and prepare for the party or exams, only difference was that they were able to quickly do so, unlike Elena who just danced her way right in front of the Prof. which quickly foiled any plans the blonde had to run off to the library, or anywhere else.

Seeing no loophole or any way to escape her fate, Elena submissively sat herself down onto a chair. She took a moment to just spin around in the chair, deciding how exactly, she should pass time in the lab. Of course, she could always continue working on the latest assignment, to get further along with it than her peers, but then on the other hand, there wasn't anyone around to disturb ... without a second though, Elena's arm reached out, easily covering a considerable amount of distance, to get into her bag. Shuffling through loose papers, and the odd trinket here and there, Elena successfully plucked her phone out and with quick puncture like taps, the blonde happily threw her phone onto the table as music blared out from the device.

With one of her favorites pumping out noisily - just the way she liked it though - Elena resigned herself to the work she had piled in her bag, and some on the racks and shelves even.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

About half an hour into the lonely work period - or whatever this was supposed to be - Elena's notebook had long been thrown aside, having taken more than enough notes with what little of a class there was, none that were assigned in her lab fortunately. With notes amany, and already thirty minutes poured into staring at the same sample for far longer than what others would've deemed necessary, Elena pulled back, rubbing her sore eyes with a sigh.

Looking over to the side, Elena scoffed, seeing that the shuffle on her songs had given her the same song she started out with. Funny.

Hearing a click, Elena's eyebrows furrowed. It was a familiar sound, not from her phone, song, or god forbid, the science equipment, but ... right! It was the sound of her usual mornings: finding the door of her lab locked. Again, her position in the room was absolutely horrible, she could definitely see whoever it was on the other side, which was her usual partner, Alexander. And following the childish theory, that if she saw him, then the reverse was absolutely possible, the blonde heaved a small sigh, rolling over a few tables to pause the music before rolling to the door to open it for Alexander.

Only raising an eyebrow in question, no words were truly needed in all honesty, Elena rolled back easily. Shifting her eyes from the opened door back to the work. Naturally, she was curious. Here was her partner late for once, and Elena couldn't wait to hear the excuse, or perhaps he just wouldn't offer one at all? Either way, this wasn't something she was going to let go. Elena wouldn't need to rub it in his face, or bring it up, her natural smug or expressionless face often spoke more than her actual lips ever needed to.

Just as she was about to toss her notes at him, her phone vibrated. It was the first one - or if everything had gone accordingly, it was the nth text, and she hadn't heard it over her music from before - and unsurprisingly from one of her sisters. It wasn't anything important, nothing that demanded her to drop everything and leave just yet, so she simply set her phone aside, choosing to spin in the chair rather than continue with the DNA sample that she was tinkering with.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 people
[fieldbox="Amethyst Wynters, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]Amethyst can't help but smile at the blonde's reaction. Him breaking into her house? As if he can get pass through the security she thought to herself. "Well, I'll like to see you try~" she taunted, unable to resist how adorable he looks as he became dramatic and over the top. Wait, adorable? Since when did I think he's adorable? Hmm... Perhaps it his style? Yeah. I think it's because of his style. She thought to herself, trying to shake the feeling off of her system.

As Royalty mentioned the party, she chose her words carefully for an answer. Amethyst couldn't tell him that she's going because her father wants to; he'll think that she's a daddy's girl and a puppet. "Hmm... yeah. I'm going to the party." she said nonchalantly. She wasn't really into parties especially the wild ones with booze everywhere. Let's just say that Amethyst and party doesn't go pretty well. Amethyst+ Booze = Wild Seductress who will kiss every boy she sees, straight or not. Of course her father didn't know about this, being protected by her amazing A.I. Vera who deletes every bit of information about her wild behavior in every single computer system and gadgets that contains evidence. The only thing she got a problem with is the people that she's been with and seen her behavior. She solves this problem with a simple spell and voila! She's gone from their memories as a wild girl.

Amethyst giggled at the mention of exams, seemingly amused by the blonde's question. "You really are a dumb blonde, aren't you?" she asked playfully, trying her best to tone down her giggles. "I already took all the exams days ago. I just really came here to get the results but Professor Simmons wanted me to stay for the lecture" she explained, clearly showing her amusement and showed him all her graded test papers, smiling at him before stuffing them neatly on her bag. "But don't worry about the exams; it's just a piece of cake. Besides, you shouldn't stress too much. Do you know that stress makes people ugly instantly? Oh dear, is that a pimple??!! Gross!!!" she teased, pointing towards his face.[/fieldbox]

Alexander looked up as Elena opened the door for him, he glanced at her and furrowed his brow. "I had it under control." he said and held up a odd looking screwdriver, or at least what looked like one. He sighed and clanced round. "Prof Bitch not here?" He asked slinging his bag on to the table, leaving it half open caused it to scatter his two note books, one for actual work, one for his own scribbles, the Phoenix cube bouncing along the table as he walked down it, picking it up part way along the table and starting to spin it in his hands. "I assume your stuck on the assignment again?" He asked as he hopped up to sit on the desk. On the rare times she'd gotten in on time he'd always been like this a uninterested helper, always having the answers along with a comment to go with them, either on how easy it was, or how annoying something to do with it was.

"Turn the music off please. Its repetitive." He stated before setting the cube down, still unsolved, he'd been bringing it in every day since the start of term, either he'd found it impossible to solve, or he was doing something else. Admittedly at the moment it did have a quiet pretty spiral pattern on each face. he grabbed his own notes and looked at the assignment paper and sighed. "that's....well disappointing. after the last one I was half expecting something interesting." He said and started to get the kit he needed out, along with grabbing a pencil. "I assume you are going to the party tonight. as senseless as it is?" While the questions were clearly a attempt at some social interaction, just the uninterested tone of his voice made it clear that he found the requirement to be social distasteful and something he'd rather avoid.

Phoenix Cube;
Teraminx.jpg

After about fifteen minutes of doing absolutely nothing and melting into sound waves at the cafe, Arabella decided to return to campus. She still wouldn't be going to class until later (She had a music class about three hours from now) and deemed the library her new hangout spot until then. She did read a bit, but mostly for inspiration only. She thought poetry was the most beautiful thing on the planet and she had a little collection of stupid things she wrote. Bel always writes her best in the library.

Picking her bag up and sluggishly shuffling to the library, Bel poured herself into a seat near the entrance. She clutched her necklace and felt a dab of determination and curiosity. She breathed in deeply, knowing exactly who she was picking up on. Lillith Redd, the chick that like.. dominated her music class. The teach beamed over her success and whenever she needed anything, she would pick Lillith. Arabella shrugged her shoulders and dismissed the scent. She liked the redhead well enough, she had a beautiful voice and raw talent, but they had never really spoken so... why should she care at the moment?

The ravenette whipped out her notebook and a purple gel pen. ¨Hmmm.... let's see..¨ Bel wasn't exactly in the mood for writing a poem, but a song could do. Suddenly, her brain snapped to work and her pen flew across the page in an astounding cursive font, creating the first verse of her Alice in Wonderland inspired song. Once the first verse was completed, she stopped, her blue eyes hovering over the page, spying the technicalities and maybe a few mistakes. Once that was done and a tune was set into her head, she hummed quietly. Then, she put the words to it.

¨She catches up
she falls
she reaches out
she crawls...¨

Instantly, her mind came up with more, driven by a thought about music she sensed from far away.

¨Losing yourself in the music
isn't as easy as it seems
she isn't looking for wonderland
she's driven mad
in the comfort of dreams...¨

Arabella paused and sighed, thinking about writing a piano part and a part for some soft bongos, too.

• Love
A great big sigh escaped Lillith. Tomes of stories lay before her. Some more dusty than others. All of varying shapes and colors and flavors of adventure or mystery or lore. Why was it so hard to pick a book? Literally any one would do. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, sensing a headache brewing behind her eyes.
You got to keep yourself together. After tonight you can chill out for awhile. Finals will be over. Samantha will be out of rehab. You can go back to...what exactly?

Things went spinning out of control and when the spinning stopped, the tornado had blown everything away and left only her standing. Staying on the farm wasn't an option. Too many questions and absolutely no answers. That place had been her home but her real home died with Rosa. Now she stood here, among hundreds of students, millions of people, living alone and wondering what to do with herself. She liked music. It called to her deeply, but reality told her she wasn't that great. A music career wasn't foreseeable in her future. She enjoyed learning but school isn't forever. She needed a goal post, something to feed all of her energy into, but what could that possibly be? Maybe she could find out what happened to her parents, but she wasn't sure what to look for. There was the book...

The muscles in her hands clenched until her mind stopped thinking and her breathing returned.
For the love of God, just pick one, woman.

Eyes shut and perched on her tip-toes, she stretched to the highest shelf, her fingers brushing the next victim.

[fieldbox=Jeremy Vincent, red, dashed]Jeremy arrived at the field. He saw that the coaches were waiting on them with their hands behind their backs. "Yep, this way don't try and duck," Coach Sellers yelled, storming toward them. Coach Sellers was the athletic director for UCLA. He used to live the high life until his wife divorced him and took everything or so that's what the rumors said. "Today we're going to whip you girls in shape. Tired of every time I look up someone is sitting down or laying out." He barked, spit spewing from his mouth. One smart guy took the bright idea of adding his two cents, "But Coach don't you think this is a bit much?" Coach Sellers shot a look over to the man, slowing walking to him, "Ohhhhh....a bit much eh?" Coach Sellers pulled out a cigarette and lit it, "A bit much....," He got up in the man's face, "Then you get 'your a bit much' ass off my field. Cause I'll be damned if I have some wet behind the ears piss ant tell me what's too much!" He retorted, locking eyes with the guy and blowing smoke in his face.

Everyone stood quietly as Coach Sellers talked. No one was brave enough to even give the guy a friendly "hello" let alone look at him. Coach Sellers then added the dreadful phrase, "Since you think this is 'a bit much', I guess you all think it's a bit much huh?" Coach Sellers pointed to the track, "I'll show you a whole lot more than a bit much, 5 miles lets go...." Everybody groaned aloud as he announced the punishment. The reason being was because this was just punishment they still had more of the workouts to do. Jeremy rolled his eyes and started to feel the soreness in his lower back.Jeremy has been hitting it so hard that he really hasn't given himself much time to rest. Coach Sellers quickly followed up, "Yall must want to make it a solid 10, cause I don't hear the excitement. You will learn that as a team that if one screws up, you all screw-up. Hit that damn track lets go!" Jeremy then added, "Yall heard him lets roll." Jeremy began heading toward the track. After awhile the other guys followed suit.

The coaches broke their formation and began tending to the workout stations set up throughout the field. "Faster!" One coach yelled as some of the guys passed by, "Move your ass Connors!" Another coach barked. Good thing Jeremy didn't have to worry about that. Even though he was on the coaches good side he still kept himself at the status of everyone else. He didn't want anyone to think he got special treatment or anything.

Finally, Jeremy finished the final lap. He slowed down to a stroll, heading over to his bag. He unzipped it and noticed his Ipad had was lit up. "What the..." The special thing about his Ipad is that his grimoire had combined himself with it. The only thing Jeremy had to do was type up everything from the book, which he has almost successfully completed, and the book would handle everything else. Jeremy reached down and picked it up. As soon as he held it, the Ipad immediately turned itself on, unlocked, and headed to 'Notepad'. The Ipad began to type out it's discovery of another grimoire in close radius. This struck Jeremy as weird because he thought his grimoire was the only one in existence. Could there be more?

Jeremy's face switched from a looked of exhaustion to a look of shock. Usually, his grimoire was on point when it came to sensing other things. "Could it be?" He asked himself looking quizzically at the Ipad. His meditation was interrupted by a few of the guys came over, "Jaye were about to start up the first station you coming?" They asked, running in place. "Y...Yeah, I'm coming be there in a second." He answered looking almost passed them. The guys nodded and ran off to the workout station. Jeremy still stood there. He shook his head brushing off the thoughts that ran through his mind. He placed the Ipad neatly back into the bag, zipping it up, and running off toward the station.

He looked at his watched and noticed a half an hour had passed by since they started. The cheerleading squad had joined up on the field utilizing their own corner to get some practice in. Shortly after students started setting up shop on the bleachers to either look on at the workouts or visit with friends. Being that word had gotten out about the party, people were starting to get their plans together. The field was now becoming a hot spot for meet ups. The bleachers were starting to fill up quickly. Jeremy took one look and alerted everyone, "Really?" He belted out. "Woah where they'd all come from?" One guy remarked looking around. "Get back to workout men!" The coaches yelled, regaining their attention. "Looks like we have a crowd." Mario chuckled. "Looks like it." Jeremy replied taking a seat on the grass.[/fieldbox]

Character Reference

With a near silent huff, Elena didn't even bother batting an eyelash as the other occupant in the room moved around, scattering his own mess across the tables aimlessly, tactlessly and certainly without an ounce of charm. It was clear he didn't care, about the class, replaceable materials, or just about anything else. It was certainly a skill that only a select few in the world probably had, and Elena was not one of those few. Make no mistake, the blonde was most definitely selfish. She took care to make sure that she put herself above the needs of others, that she loved herself more than any she deemed insignificant, it's how she made it here today unscathed, after all. Learning to take care of herself, Elena had been witness to the filth of the world, minor and major, which allowed her to hold onto her morals stronger than most could - which inadvertently made her care a little too much, at times. Only with particular subjects at least. Disrespect based on intelligence, unfortunately, was rated a little high up on her list.

Kicking her foot out, hooking the corner of the table with the heel of her shoes, Elena halted the spinning of her chair fluidly, having no need to readjust herself as she came out from the spin. Her phone lay silently to the side, and the room echoed the silence back, leaving only the quiet wires to hum and buzz as they pleased while the electricity continued to run through it. Elena only regarded Alexander quietly as he sat himself up on the desks, tinkered with his own project and the academic one, injecting his voice now and then to fill the silence, or perhaps out of habit as this was the norm.

"You're full of assumptions. And demands. More so than usual," Elena replied eventually, shrugging as she lowered her leg, shifting her weight as she hauled herself out of the chair. Reaching over for her own bag and papers, Elena began to gather her papers, holding each one out in front of her as her eyes skimmed the page, reading and re-reading sections that she had deemed important, or at least the Prof. had kindly reminded them to 'learn to read, for Christ's sake, you illiterate monkeys'. It took a while, as Elena was a slow reader, but at least she would make sure that she covered all bases. Shuffling the last pieces of her notes, Elena rolled her shoulders, "Oh and don't we all know how much disappointment you face while attending this school, please, feel free to regale us all with more tales of your suffering," the blonde went on. Expressionless. Soon enough, she finished off the last of the papers and was quick to attach it altogether with the use of a paperclip.

Shoving the organized stack into the depths of her bag, Elena turned to grab her phone, "you know, if you are so disappointed with the curriculum and whatnot, isn't there an enriched class? Possibility of skipping the class and grade altogether, provided you do know all the material and can prove it to the head of department?" the blonde asked, though clearly just as disinterested in the entire matter as the other was with ... just about anything that required him being seated next to an existence, or within social requirements. Elena herself had no idea if the options were even a possibility, they were only rumors, and besides the blonde was no prodigy, genius or first class honors, the option - should it exist - wouldn't have even existed for her. At Alexander's response, if there was one in the first place, Elena wasn't hearing any of it, more invested in her escape attempt at the moment. Heading for the door, Elena spared not a single glance behind her shoulder as she heaved her bag over the shoulder, and as she tossed her hair over the handle of it, pulling the door open with ease.

Stepped out into the hallway, Elena only managed a few steps away from the door - and more importantly the bloody window - before Professor Furosa came into view. Arms crossed, hands tapping against her hip, the brunette woman had a disapproving look on her face, much different from the usual smirk or mock irritation she expressed. The two ladies stood silently in the hall for only a moment, and Elena bit the inside of her lip, deciding, weighing possibilities with pros and cons as the seconds crawled and staggered on. The situation at hand was ideal, it sounded ironic, but it was one where Elena had an easy - but reckless - escape plan. Other than outright running past the profession, of course.

"Miss Salis, fancy seeing you out and about at this time," the professor remarked, tilting her head dangerously so, in such a way that reminded Elena of a predator. The overall image of the woman was intimidating, and strong. This was clearly not someone to bullshit around with, Elena had quickly deduced on her first day, and the professor was probably someone who played Russian Roulette with a poker face. Probably. No excuse would work, lies would easily be sniffed and snuffled out, there was really only one option available for Elena, as wrong and as violating it was.

Shifting her eyes from the woman's overall alpha like dominating posture, Elena locked her eyes with the woman, her breathing shaky as she tried to reassure herself that her plan would succeed. Of course, the entire process was a risk. Elena had so much to lose, her secrets, her credibility, education ... and most of all that was riding on chance, the chance that the professor would succumb to the tempered and selective - not to mention young and inexperienced - magic that ran deep in her veins. Jutting her hip out to the side, and letting her top slide just a bit above her stomach, showing off more skin that was allowed, Elena raised both of her arms behind her back, making it seem like she was simply readjusting her hair, rearranging it behind her shoulders. In doing so, the black jacket moved apart, sliding off her body, and shuffling over to her sides - gathering under her arms instead - showing off how tight the top underneath really hugged her model like body.

Before the confused woman could say a word, Elena let out a final sigh - letting out all of her bundled nerves with it - and urged the magic to boil and spark underneath her skin, in her blood. Eventually, the rush, the spark of magic crept its way up from the tips of her fingers to the very center of her pupils. The pressure easily settled onto her eyes, a clear indication of her magical talent were working at all. There was no extravagant cryo casting, or shadow manipulation, all the work was done with her eyes - something that given her position at the moment, probably wasn't something her 'victim's' top concern.

Biting her lip, Elena began pushing out any irrelevant thought, leaving only her goal to ring and echo in her mind clearly and specifically. Her concentration was strong, her focus clear, and her eyes reflected all of that, to the extent that her normal dusty blue orbs began to light up - as dramatically as those who wielded a more physical or visible form of ability. The professor, her victim, who continued to look on confused, but freezing altogether, no different from that of an animal paralyzed with fear - recognizing some sort of higher power in play at the moment. Elena had to make this quick, make it as smooth as possible.

"Professor," she began, voice raspy from pressure, "I believe I was on my way out. Urgent family emergency, and according to the doctors, if I make my way over right now, a potential tragedy can be prevented. Adieu," the blonde finished quickly. And imagine her relief when Elena recognized the signs of her talents working! Unofficially, her talent mostly worked on those who found her attractive. Even the slightest appreciation could result with them being looped into one of her riskier or less-thought out plans. Fortunately for her, though her Professor was more professional than anything, competent (for Elena at least), and all things good, the scientist within the teacher had no way of denying the possibility of physical admiration. Sexuality was a spectrum, greatly affected by ... many variables, one's that Elena wasn't too clear on, but any scientist could probably recite off their heads, which made them open to both ways of the street - in a manner of speaking. It was dumb luck that her Professor was as open minded, so open with her words and her mind.

The hypnotized professor, frozen for all of five seconds at most, snapped back to attention in the middle of the now, deserted hallway. In between two lab doors, peeking over at the window, there was someone in there, and she turned on her heel satisfied with her check.

Hiding behind a corner, Elena watched, sighing heavily as the entire situation blew over, quite successfully, if she said so herself. The command she had repeated quickly through her head was a simple, You don't know I'm leaving. Vague, but magic tended to respond way better with emotions than those of meager words. The words were simply for the camera, or any wandering students or even staff, who could have potentially stumbled upon this particular hallway.

Shaking her head to clear the random strands of thoughts, Elena turned on her heel, away from the 'crime scene', and quickly fled the building itself. Not exactly paying attention to where her feet lead her.

*might have to fix up magical use. not a final draft. any explaining can be answered if post wasn't too clear, I know I skipped through a lot of possible 'logical' answers, assumptions, and explanations, but the post was getting way too damn long so I had to cut everything short. Will be deleted if it's fine.*

[/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox= Dustin Days, purple, dotted]

Dustin pulled up to the field at approximately 8:59. When he made his escape from the vehicle, his headphones still lodged in his ears, he was immediately greeted by Coach Nel. Coach Nel is the current Varsity Soccer Coach of UCLA. Last year he joined the US Olympic Soccer team. He also was the son-in-law of Director Seller's. He was blonde and blue eyed, standing 5' 11", and had a very athletic body. "About time Dusk. Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes, since you called me at midnight." Dustin chuckled his reply to Coach Nel. "After we spoke on the phone, I immediately oovoo'ed the managers to gather the other members of the team this morning and also emailed all of the UCLA Staff." Dustin added. "Great work Capitan." The coach replied. By the time the conversation finished, the other soccer team members were jogging up the sidewalk. "About time you slackers got here."Dustin greeted them before the coach could. "Now that you are all here, let's head to the field." The coach then stated before turning around and beginning to jog onto the field where the other three varsity sport teams were. The other teams had just finished a five mile run around the track.

Melinda spoke to Dustin as he jogged onto the field behind Coach Nel. "Dustin, there is a grimoire somewhere on or near the field." He retorted quietly, "Thanks, Alpa. I swear sometimes you make me feel like a damn power ranger by the way you talk." Melinda giggled. Dustin noticed the pitcher of the baseball team and fellow tennis player, Jeremy, off to the side of the field checking something in his bag. Dustin returned his vision in front of him and took a knee with the other athletes on the field in front of the five Coaches. Coach D of the football team, Coach Lloyd of the basketball team, Director Sellers in the middle, Coach Marseilles of the baseball team, and just arriving Coach Nel of the Soccer team. How they stood just reminded Dustin even more of the power rangers. It seemed like they were all about to morph.

Director Sellers began to speak. "Now that you are all here, today will be a training session fir all the next year varsity teams. Will Quarterback Mario James, Captain Derrick Stevens, Pitcher Jeremy Vincent, and Captain Dustin Days, please join your respective coaches." Director Sellers waited for them to do so And then continued speaking. "These fine gentleman, are your leaders to victory next year. So to get a jump start on their promise of victory next season, by unanimous vote, the 9 of us decided that we should begin training today. Plus this will get you all pumped for the shindig this evening." He then paused to take a few puffs from his cig. "Don't worry, we will work you just hard enough that you will barley want to go." He then laughed. "Alright guys start of with warm ups." He decreed.[/Fieldbox]

"Oh my god," Rick moaned under his breath. "It will never end. Ever. Eveeer."

Professor Simmons droned on in a monotone voice about the reaction of this to that and that to this, but only under certain conditions in an aqueous solution and never when a salt was present in the mix except when that salt contained... Christ, he was falling asleep just trying to recount it. Trenton glanced around; Few people actually seemed to be paying attention, even the normally-studious girls near the front. Those in the back were pretty much comatose. Even an interruption from Dustin Days, the man of the hour, wasn't enough to regain the class's focus for long. This stupid professor, man. His crowd appeal was like his sex life: Completely nonexistent.

Rick drew a stealthy phone from his pocket, quickly hiding it behind a stack of books. Could Reddit save him from this nightmare?

/r/all
  • Stanford engineers: Primitive AI feasible, currently in deV. Era of machines on the horizon? -/r/science
  • I am Barry Lakeney, former Aubern college football head, on why the traditional "Whip you girls in shape" kind of coach is outdated and ineffective. AMA -/r/IAmA
  • TIFU by trusting secrets to my uni's nosy bitch -/r/TIFU
  • Astounding cursive font, spotted today in a library -/r/penmanshipporn
  • [Serious] Parents who name their kids things like "Highborn" and "Nobility": Why? -/r/askreddit
  • Making of an insane Rubik's "cube" -/r/DIY
  • Flamboyant couple grooves to guitar in the courtyard; You go, guys! -/r/videos
  • Saintvicious to drop from tournament, cites "can't-miss bash" on west coast -/r/leagueoflegends
  • Full-scale LEGO city melting and reforming under extreme heat -/r/whoadude
...Nothing of interest, really. Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
|9:10 AM Professor Simmons Class|
Royalty laughed with glee, clapping his hands together at Amethyst stating that she was going to the party. "Great, you can arrive with me and my friends. It's going to be the best. Then after the party, we can go back to my house and watch movies. You can watch me and my friends act out all the parts too." He was really happy that Amethyst was such a cool girl, she wasn't up tight or acted like she was better then him, just because she was obviously way, way smarter then him. He already planned out how they would all arrive, it wasn't his party, but that didn't mean he couldn't show up like it was, right?

"Hey, I am not dumb...well not always." Royalty didn't really feel offended at Amethyst calling him a dumb blonde, at least when she said it, it wasn't out of malicious intent. "I wish I was smart enough to have already taken the exams." Then something popped into the big blonde airhead of his. "Amethyst, I know we've just met, but...can you please, please, please help me study for the exams. I mean your like the smartest person I have ever met...like literally." He had his hands clutched together and then he started to pout. "Pweety please." He couldn't help but start to smirk afterwards.

"What Pimple! I don't...I can't..." He touched his face. There was nothing there, as flawless as ever. He puckered his lips, into a big grin. "Oh, your a comedian now." He started to laugh. He then stopped and got serious. "Is that...a Split In?!" He pointed to Amethyst hair, he seemed super convincing and she seemed like the type who would care about that...just like him.

Bang! Royalty jumped up out of the seat, Professor Simmons smacked a book on his desk. Royalty's eyes almost popped out of his head. It was the book of Science and Sociology...in what world would he ever need any of this? After giving out all the books, Professor Simmons went back to the front of the class. "Now that you've all have your books...READ! Until class is over. If I hear a word from anyone, you'll all have detention!" Royalty rolled his eyes. He went to write his phone number down on a piece of paper, he gave it to Amethyst. He mouthed the words "My Number." They would have to finish talking after class was over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.