The Salem Descended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander paused what he was doing. "They did. However only 2 people qualified for it." he said somewhat surprised it'd even been mentioned. he ignored further, sitting on one of the benches and starting to write notes and answer the assignment. more often than not he'd have it done in under a hour or so, However this time something caught his attention. Elena's jedi mind tricks to be precise, though that wasn't the first thing that caught his eye. His first responce was 'she's trying to seduce the prof' and then. 'the fuck is she talking about' before going in to 'well....thats....interesting' He grinned, slingshotting his notepad on to the desk and shoving the rest of his stuff in to his bag he jogged out the room, passing by Prof. Bitch's door.

Alex was sprinting down the hall, "Elena!" he yelled, intent on getting her attention, he knew this would seem strange for him but that was what he was relying on. skidding to a halt he knew he wouldn't stop in time, unlike most people in this situation he remained perfectly calm and closed his eyes. he made the parts of himself that would hit her intangible, phasing right through her and then stopping on the other side as he turned to face her, grinning probably for the first time in collage since the start. "Right, before you say anything, or try to use those jedi mind tricks on me. I saw that, and I suspect if you knew that I can do something equaly as mind boggling, and have met someone else who can do just as crazy stuff. You'd be less inclined to try and use the mind games to make me forget all of this. That and I have it written down."

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox="Title, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]
"Uhm... I think I'm not going with you after the party." Amethyst said, feeling a bit bad after declining his offer. It's not like she didn't want to go to Royalty's after party but it's just that she doesn't want to ruin the fun and chemistry of him and his friends. Besides, she had never been to someone else's house before. "But thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it"

Amethyst giggled once again, hearing him ask for her help and acting all cute and puppy like just for her to say yes. "How about...no?" she teased smiling and ruffling his hair. "And its split ends, you dummy. Gosh, I wonder how you're not floating in space yet. You are such an air head" she teased once again, her voice laced with amusement and humor. She had never met someone like him before; someone who admits that they really are dumb than denying it and acting so smart. Smiling, she poked the tip of his nose "Alright, I'll help you. I don't want that pretty little head of yours to explode once you took the test~"

As Professor Simmons gave everyone their books, she noticed that Royalty gave her his phone number and memorized it inside her head before tearing it up right in front of Royal's face with a smirk. She then stood up, grabbed her briefcase and headed towards the door. "Miss Wynters, where do you think you're going?!" an angry Simmons asked, it face as red as a beet out of anger. "Didn't I tell you to read until the class is over? Detention!!"

"Gosh, now I know why he lost all of his hair" she thought to herself, trying not to snicker. She already saw this event coming and with a polite voice she answered "but Professor, the class is already over." The moment those words left her lips, the principal's voice can be heard over the speakers, making an announcement "Professor Simmons, my office, now." Amethyst tried her best to keep a poker face and prayed to every saint and god to not make her laugh.

Back when she was talking to Royalty, her techie friends decided to prank Mr. Simmons by spreading a computer virus named "Simmons needs to get laid" The virus won't really affect the computer, it just fills the screen with the picture of Professor Simmons with his phone number in it and every time you tried to close it, another one appears. "Students, you are all dismissed from this class. Now go before I give you all detention!" said the angry man before stomping off of the classroom.

Amethyst walked out the door with a smile and quickly sent a text message towards her techie friends, saying her thanks for saving her from that dreadful class.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Elena A. Salis, crimson, dotted, 15, verdana]

Character Reference
Color Ref: e8104a

Hearing a loud distant call of her name, Elena controlled herself to keep her head forward. The voice was oddly familiar, but voices were often distorted when used at loud volumes, which left Elena wondering just who it was that would call after her. By the sound of it, they didn't seem all that pleased. Was it her Professor? The one she had recently persuaded to leave her be? If so, she was seriously in some deep trouble. The use of magic was foreign in their current world, lost and kept a secret for a good reason. The Witch Trials were nothing to sneeze at nor was it some night time story to be casually recounted; in comparison, today's modern technology guaranteed that there were many, many things worse than death waiting for people like her - and some others, most certainly. The only difference was that this was someone else's voice. It wasn't the soft, melodic tones of any female she knew of, it sounded pretty masculine. Had there been some stalker behind the other end of the hall after all, or perhaps some other ...

Before the endless stream of thoughts could run on, a cold sensation ran through her every nerve. The lingering spark and heat from the use of her abilities early had been doused. It left her feeling cold, vulnerable and ... shocked. Definitely shocked. Her abilities were temperamental, requiring only the strongest and finest of concentration, to the point where everything underneath her skin burned, to work. The burn wasn't her fiery passion or anything of the sort, simply her abilities overworking every aspect of her body to turn itself into the weapon Elena demanded it to be. The after effects of it left her skin tingling, and warm. It could have been just getting down from the adrenaline rush, but there was no mistaking the lingering burn, much like those of sore muscles after a good long workout.

Now, there was something that instantly cooled it off? Impossible, unless something magical was a factor in this. Blinking rapidly, trying to understand what exactly was happening, Elena struggled to return herself back into reality. In front of her stood Alexander, looking ... so out of character, his words seemed a little rushed, too, so very different from his usual demeanor. Taking a moment to properly asses and file away information from this encounter, Elena quickly turned her head to the ceilings, squinting. "At this point, I think I'd rather try to use my 'Jedi Mind Tricks' on whoever has visual on us right now than you, you fool." She hissed, still trying to see if there were any cameras around. "If we're seriously having this talk, or demonstration, at least corner me somewhere without ears or eyes everywhere," she added, turning her eyes to the closed doors, and corners around them both.

Sighing, Elena's phone went off again. Almost aggressively even, if her device was allowed to harbor such emotions. Her eyes strayed, reading over the front of the screen, that was face up in her bag, quickly before turning back to Alexander. "Look. It's a horrible time, because of personal reasons and because of the obvious," Elena threw her hand back, gesturing to the setting, "couldn't you have waited until like ... after exams or something? Or even the party? At least there would have been time to go through all the fine details ..." Taking a deep breath, Elena ran a hand through her quickly, shaking out knots that had formed when she tousled it last.

Again, the phone vibrated. This time, Elena didn't bother checking. The previous texts had all been asking about the same thing, this one was unlikely to be any different. Still, it was clear that she was short on time, this conversation - as interesting and enlightening as it was - had to come to an end. "As for wiping your memory, I doubt I could. Never practiced on a victim who ... wasn't entirely human, not to mention, there's probably something about magical friction, cancellation, or disruptive properties that I haven't read up on yet, but I don't think I have it in me to go for a round two. Not this quickly, nor after having you run through me, and my magically strung nerves."

Feeling that she cut the conversation off well enough, her hand was lifted once more into the air, giving Alexander a friendly enough wave as she strolled past easily. This time, she simply kept her pace at a faster pace, but one that anyone could easily keep up with, should they have need to stop her.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Stepping out from the science building, most of the tension in Elena's shoulders seemed to have winded down. The sun was harsh, nearly unbearing, as she walked herself out onto the roads and paths with people scattered here and there all around. Morning classes were always a pain to get through, they demanded attention and care they no one should have first thing in the morning. Especially when some didn't even have the time, or privilege to bring breakfast and coffee into their class. The rest of the lucky students were the ones scattered about, eating, socializing ... the perfect university stereotype, almost.

Walking along with a crowd, Elena looked off to her right as she passed the field, where tall, muscular, athletic guys were all around, running, warming up ... and damn, there were a lot of them. If one thought that seeing a 'group' of them horseplaying around in the halls was intimidating or disruptive, they certainly didn't want to see all of the teams all grouped up for mischief. Ironically, though, that same disruptive quality was perfect, accepted, for party settings, where the fun and memories were often stronger to remember - and regret - later on.

"'Lena, what do you think you're looking at? Thought you played for the 'other' side," Cassandra popped up, out of nowhere. Giving Elena a small fright. Hand coming up partially, in a reflex of sorts, as Elena gave an audible gasp. Yeah, her nerves were still out of sorts from the ... events before. Her heart was beating quickly, but as the blonde calmed down, she tossed the other blonde an irritated smile, coupled along with a raised eyebrow. "you look like a hot mess, pull it together, sis," Cassandra only offered, playfully grabbing the sides of the blondes jacket and pulling it here and there until it was deemed properly centered once more.

By then, Elena had long since given up at telling the other girl off, and there wasn't any need anyway as the rest of them arrived.

"Bitch. You never answer your phone, but for the love of god, just for today, tonight, answer it," Katherine said, by way of greeting, having one hand resting on her hip as she drew closer. "At least you made it here, earlier than most of us even, so I won't wreck your face," she shorter blonde went on, smirking and tapping Elena's nose childishly. Then, the shorter blonde made her way around the rest of the sisters until she was outside of the circle they formed. Katherine squinted, looking at the field of the guys, "Can't believe I forgot, but looks like it's that time of year again, captains and all."

"I think I'm more interested in the Freshmen girls who have that rabid dreamy eye dog look, drooling over the guys," Indra replied easily, with a small giggle that drew out smaller giggles from the rest of the group.

"And here I thought I was the only one who paid attention to the ladies," Elena spoke up after, and this time, the girls laughed loudly. They turned to the guys one last time, making some connection between faces, names and positions, and of course some spent a great deal of time admiring and ogling, before they headed off and away, to the parking lot to carry on with their preparations for the night. Elena, when climbing into her car, couldn't help but to toss around the idea of other witches or wizards - other than Alexander or herself - existing in the school. Would it be someone that she knew? Someone she was close to? It would explain some of the more odd friendships she kept with a few people ... she'd have to look into this further, with the Grimoire in hand.​

[/fieldbox]

Alexander gave her a raised eyebrow. "After the party, when your smashed as all hell. Yeah, lets do that, Mind games, Pyrokenisis and Phasing. and 2 of them will be drunk." He said and shook his head. his voice grew cold again, clearly annoyed at getting brushed off after encountering something so new and interesting. for someone who'd spent there entire life suffering from a lack of new interactions finding people like himself, two who were similar and possibly capable of being persuaded to let him investigate their skills was exciting, and above all new. Now with getting brushed off so casually annoyed him, "but I guess you have more important things to do than investigate a possibly world changing phenomena, like shopping and using your mind games to get pumpkin spice latte's for free." He said his voice now sharp, obviously frustrated at being denied his chance to compare the two skills, the only other two so far as he was aware, but also two that used the mind to influence some outside skill.

When she walked off he pulled his notepad out of his bag and started to write on it as he walked towards the carpark. intending to grab his bike and head home as soon as he could. He was however interrupted by what looked like a wire snake winding its way up from his collar, along his jawbone and into his ear. He paused and tapped it lazily "What?" he asked his voice still sharp and acidic with annoyance. He saw no reason to carry a phone when he could build one that was half the size and lasted several times as long as well as being far less obtrusive. "What do you mean my presence is requested?" He said still walking towards the bike shed. to most people it'd look like he was talking to himself, unless they saw the strange looking headset that now sat along his lower jaw. "Why do they want me out there?" He continued to question whowever was on the other end of the phone. for that matter who even had Alexander's number? Eventually he sighed and grumbled something. "Fine. I'll go but no promises to stay any decent time." he said and tapped the headpiece again and it snaked away, disappearing back under his shirt collar.

• Love
Reactions: 4 people
It took four attempts to slide her chosen book out from its habitat but eventually it fell off the shelf and into her open hand. Investigating the cover, she discovered a side view of a seemingly pregnant woman gazing after a man walking away. A romance novel. This can only start with a lovely relationship, exciting sex, tamper off into petulant arguments and either end dramatically with both sides wanting to murder each other or eventually they stick together even if so-and-so slept with so-and-so.
This book was bound to be awful but she didn't want to take any longer picking something else. Tromping over to the counter, she checked the book out at the automatic register. The clock on the screen read 9:35 a.m. She decided that maybe next time, she wouldn't get to school so early. She was running out of things to do. How is she going kill the next few hours?

Lillith exited the library and someone bumped into her, hard. He must've been made of lead because it felt like a bruise was already forming on her shoulder when she looked up. She squinted against the contrasting light and recognized him instantly. "Hey Matthew."

Matthew Hemmings is an acquaintance of Lillith's and also plays the bass in their band. They met in a past music class. He enjoyed to write, she enjoyed to play. It came naturally for him to compose and direct the group in their practice sessions. Most of the time he was a bit quiet, like her, but today was different.

Matthew shook out the brown strands covering his eyes and gave her a dry stare.
"So tell me, why the fuck don't you have a phone?" He looked disheveled. He was wearing the same clothes as the night before.
"I do have a phone."
"No, you use the pay phone inside your apartment. That's not a phone. That's an antique." He crossed his arms and fully glared at her now. "When I need to get a hold of you, I don't want to stalk you all over campus trying to find the Moo Moo Princess. Good thing Stephen remembered you're a book nerd."
"And who are you calling 'Moo Moo Princess?'"

He ignored her and carried on. "I needed to make sure you were going to be ready for tonight. I didn't know if you were gonna pull a Samantha on me."

Lillith laughed openly. "Because this is our big break, right?"
"I'm being serious!"
"Oh, I know. That's the best part."

His jaw tightened and Lillith cut off her giggles. Pushing his buttons was a little too easy. "Look. Don't worry about it. I'm going to be there. We were practicing all night last night. It's going to be fine."

He stood quietly watching as he began to deflate. "Stephen woke up hungover and was throwing up violently in the toilet. He's okay now but I was half expecting shit to hit the fan. It makes it ten times harder to figure out if everything is going to be okay when I can't call my vocalist."

He was genuinely concerned and Lillith felt a bit guilty making him wake up hours before he needed to just to stake her out. "I'm sorry. I'll try and figure something out. After tonight, you won't need to stalk me anymore. Unless of course, you like it."

Now that the crisis had been averted, he smiled easily. "You wish, Moo Moo. But I gotta go. I'll see you tonight. Let me know if you need a ride."
"I should be okay. If I do, I'll call you from my rotary phone."

He laughed and rustled her hair, curls bouncing under his fingers. She could feel her face flush and she ignored this greatly. They both waved goodbye and he left her standing in the sunlight, thinking of tonight. It wasn't quite hitting her yet that she would be at a party that only films could depict.

[fieldbox=Jeremy Vincent, red, dashed]Jeremy sat there trying to grab his breath before continuing on with training. Considering that he's been at it all this week with workouts, he should have known an off day was wishful think. Then of course there's the party tonight. Jeremy will probably need a bit of rest at least before going. "Maybe coach will let us go early," Mario commented, laying out in the grass. "This is becoming too much. Practice in the mornings, then afternoon, then evenings my poor body can handle this." He finished. Jeremy slid his hand up and placed the back of his hand on his own forehead, resting on it, "Now you know good and well coach isn't letting us go. Might as well be grateful were excused from class," Jeremy then sat in Indian style, "Besides you're the quarterback you shouldn't have any complaints." Jeremy added. "Bullshit!" Mario contended with a slight high pitched voice, "I'm not superman I have my own limits and I think I'm just about there." He chuckled. He did have a point, Coach Sellers was pushing the guys to their limits. It wasn't like they were out of shape or anything, so why all the working out.

"There's Elena," One of the guys observed as she made her appearance. Everyone Jeremy included looked over in her direction. "Still mad she turned you down I see. Come on Pete you know her deal." Jeremy spoke lacing his voice with a little chuckle. "I'm not still mad. She made her position very clear." He replied, shooting Jeremy a look. "Considering you tried to feel her up Pete then she gave you a slap heard round the world." Mario chimed in laughing. Elena then joined in with a group of girls.

After doing so, the group of girls looked their way causing the guys to look off. "Wonder what they are talking about?" Pete asked, standing up. "Wouldn't you like to know, probably talking about how much of an asshat you are." Jeremy responded, not even looking up. Something struck him as weird when he looked Elena. When he looked at her he got almost the same feeling he got when he discovered his Grimoire. Wasn't much of a big deal but still he had the question of 'what if' in the back of his head.

The guys were so caught up in other things they didn't see Dustin and the soccer teams come up, "Move your Asses and get over here! We don't have all day." Coach D yelled at them. Jeremy sighed, "Damn and I was just getting comfortable." So they jogged over to the rest of the group, taking a knee. As they sat there Coach Sellers went on and on about the upcoming sports seasons. When coach mentioned that they were leaders of next year, Derrick spoke up, "You sure coach because some of these guys suck." The group of guys giggled lightly. Coach Sellers puffed his cigarette and responded, "Oh yeah you're right, thank you for speaking up for yourself about last season. Way to be a team player." Coach Sellers returned, before sending the guys off.

Derrick all of a sudden became silent from the rebuttal. "Sucks doesn't it?" Jeremy exclaimed walking over to Derrick, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all," Jeremy rested his hand on Derrick's shoulder, "That's what I learned from day one. Should try it sometimes." Jeremy finished, jogging over with the others.

After what seemed like hours of workouts the coaches finally called the workouts, "Alright everybody huddle your asses up." Coach Sellers raspy voice called out. Once everyone got together, he joked, "You guys tired?" Jeremy rolled his eyes at the non hilarious joke he made, "No shit," He thought to himself. "You guys have been at it for about an hour and 45, some since 8:10, so I'll cut you a break." Coach Sellers announced. Everyone in the group cheered but was swiftly hushed, "Shut the hell up before I change my mind." They quickly became quiet. "It's about 10:09, and I know some of you have to put on some make up for tonight," He lit yet another cigarette, "Now listen, I don't want to hear about any crap about anything come Monday morning. I expect my athletes will make the right choices....blah...blah...blah...use a condom...yada...yada...don't drink....you know that shit I get paid to tell you. Your grown do whatever the hell you want." He remarked turning to his coaches, "Yall have anything you need to add?" Coach D then stepped forward, "Practice bright and early Monday. Don't be late." He commented. The other coaches declined to say anything. "Alright take your asses to the shower I'm tired of looking at you." Coach Sellers finished up.

Jeremy was happy the workouts were over. He had enough of it and was ready to crash. So he got up and headed over to his bag. He unzipped it and pulled out his phone and his Ipad. Once again, his Ipad left him a message once again. "I don't have time for this," He mumbled shoving the Ipad back into his bag. Ever since he merged his Ipad and his grimoire it has been doing its own thing. "Hey, you coming?" Alfred asked as he was heading to the shower. "Nah man you go on ahead. I'm gonna shower at the wife's place." Jeremy answered, zipping up his bag. Jeremy hated community showers, let alone showering with a bunch of other guys. Reason being is because back in summer camp one year he caught a nasty infection from using a community shower and plus his girl had her own shower. Ever since it was a no go. So he picked up his bag and set off for the Sorority house.[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=The Party Promoter, purple, dashed]When there's a party there is a promoter. The hottest promoter in the city has a few things up his sleeve. He took the initiative to grab the number to the students and send out invites. It's Okay though because he pretty much knew who Dustin wanted to invite.
jg4ta.png
Those who received this message should know what exactly to do because time was running out.[/fieldbox]
@Kairia @White -- Chocolate @EddiEddi @Stopwatched @Lunar Blaze @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Radio @Ash Mortis @DANAsaur

Arabella jumped a mile high when her notification tone went off in the dead silence of the library.

"Haaaiirry baby. Haairry bbaabbyy.."

It was from her favorite movie, Big Hero 6. Normally, it was funny. However, now was definitely not the time. She cursed and laughed nervously, flipped her brownish black hair over her shoulder, and apologized profusely. After the embarrassment had passed, she gathered her things and left.

Once outside, Bel undid her phone lock and saw that there was a text. "Huh.. No one ever texts me. Or... Invites me to anything..." She found this extremely odd but shrugged her shoulders. A party couldn't be so bad, but a lot of people meant a lot of emotions trampling her own like elephants in her head. Bel decided to call up Jem and Ringo, her two best friends, to see if they were going. Ultimately though, she decided to text the number a quick "I'll be there" making sure whoever it was knew she was listening.

Vintage-Hipster-Girl-in-ASOS-Autumn-Winter-2013-2014-lookbook-2.jpg
tumblr_myxyksrbKj1t2yu54o1_250.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

Character Reference

Elena gathered the hair hanging off her left shoulder and moved it all over, letting the blonde locks fall over her right shoulder neatly. The pale woman stood tall, unmoving, whilst her eyes roamed on her form - in front of the tall mirror - from top to bottom. The entire scene was scarily familiar, the blonde remembered standing in the same stance, bearing the same blank expression as she looked for the flaws, the lacking details in her appearance just this morning. Admittedly, Elena knew that she should be a little more livelier, perhaps a little more excited. She was no party animal, but any normal person would definitely consider this party a godsend, a gift, the break they had all been looking forward to. That, and the blonde had a rather unhealthy hobby of shopping to dress herself impressively for every occasion. No matter how grand or casual. So, why did all of this feel so ... routine, so stiff?

Frowning, Elena gave the mirror one last glare - as if demanding the reflection to present something better - before she turned her head, stalking back into the dressing rooms. Inside, she was quick pull off the dress and reach for the clothes she had chosen this morning. While she was fumbling around with her belt, she spared a glance at the dress once more. The black dress wasn't ugly by any means. It didn't make her butt look big, it wasn't too loose ... honestly, if one were judging it by practicality, it was perfect. The fabric felt amazing on her skin, but there was just something missing. The spark of danger, allure, it was simply missing. While Elena may carelessly throw together designer clothing at the break of dawn (that was her usual excuse anyway), since she was given time, options and expectations, she just had to throw together the perfect ensemble for herself. No matter the price.

Once the belt had decided to cooperate with her efforts, Elena had the dress hanging off her arm as she strolled out of the dressing rooms. With a silent yawn, the blonde dropped the dress unceremoniously into the big pile of different clothes, using her other hand to cover her mouth. The only one waiting for her at the front of the check out was Cassandra, who was animatedly talking with the cashier, and holding up the line. Elena patiently waited, turning her head the windows of the store, wondering if there were any others around, waiting for her, other than Cassandra - when the girl in question tapped her shoulder. "The rest of them got tired of waiting for you," Cassandra informed her with an apologetic smile, "they kinda decided to just go around in pairs, probably better if anything. Take less time and all, we're all meeting up at the washrooms at 5, then Katherine said that we should hang at hers before we all go for the party."

Elena hummed, "that sounds fine. I might need to make a stop at my house before getting to Katherine's though," she simply said, before tilting her head, looking down at the bag in Cassandra's hands, "and looks like we have ... what, three hours to find something I like, let's get going, Cass ... if we're late, they'll probably do something to us at the party," the blonde shivered quickly pulling Cassandra before her out of the store and into the next.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Again, the blonde stood in front of another mirror, a smaller one, thus she was unable to see her hair this time. It was undoubtedly a mess though. Still ... looking back up at the mirror, Elena's eyes traced the odd waves the white dress made. It crossed across her body in different directions, but without an actual structure to dictate it, it looked, felt, more free. Stepping around, Elena checked out each angle, simply fascinated by the dress that curled around her in such a form fitting fashion. Her left shoulder was bare, as the dress hung on her right, and the dress ended almost dangerously high, but at least it covered her butt, right?

The dress wasn't anything impressive, or as expensive, compared to the many different ones she held in her closet, or in the basement, but it felt as if it was the right one for the occasion tonight. She wasn't looking to get all the eyes on her, nor was she trying to impress any single-and-looking-to-mingle ladies either, tonight it was just about enjoying herself, tasting the last bit of freedom and stress/anxiety free night before she threw herself at her books and notes, putting off food and sleep to make sure she had everything in her head. The dress was comfortable, gave her the extra boost in confidence she needed, and definitely looked amazing. On her at least. Elena imaged those who were a bit shorter wouldn't have gotten the same results that she had.

Stepping out of the dressing room once she was satisfied with her own assessment, Elena cleared her throat, subtly trying to catch Cassandra's attention. The other blonde had her head deep inside a magazine, no doubt thinking through combinations and possibilities with makeup and accessories. Fortunately, it seemed that the dress Elena had on was a little more important; Cassandra set aside the magazine and stood up to Elena, circling the blonde much like a large bird that would circle above it's prey. Elena stood nervously, slightly self conscious now. The dress was to her liking, but the bigger question was whether it was socially acceptable or not. Would Cassandra deem it worthy? ... Would Elena still dare to wear it despite their possible disapproval?

After what felt like a lifetime, Cassandra stopped in front of Elena, with a raised eyebrow, clearly thinking. Elena gave the other girl a moment of silence before she asked, "What's wrong with it?" letting just a sliver of uncertainty leak into question. Cassandra waved her off, politely telling her to shut up as she thought things through. In a flurry of movements, Cassandra ran past Elena, startling the magical blonde. Turning back, Elena stumbled back a few steps as her black jacket was hurled right at her face. "What the hell?" she asked, picking the jacket off her face, glaring at Cassandra.

"Right, right, sorry. But it was missing something, your jacket happens to be that something," Cassandra replied smoothly, skillfully ignoring the glare, "well, don't just stand there! If this doesn't work out, we're going to have to go back to the seventh store and pick up that other one," her sister sighed, clearly tired. Without further disagreements, Elena nodded and slipped the jacket on, covering her arms with the familiar fabric. Just as Elena straightened the jacket out, there was a buzz. Two buzzes.

Both Cassandra and Elena immediately shoved their hands into their pockets, pulling out their phones. Elena initially thought it would've been Katherine, but she was wrong. It was a invite by text for the party, a warning for recipients for the best parking spaces and the best time to make their grand entrances - not to mention first dibs to the snacks and drinks. The two sisters turned to each other, and silently nodded. Elena ran back inside the cubicle, and carefully changed out of the dress, this time holding onto the dress as she passed by the pile of 'unwanted' clothes. The two 'sisters' effortlessly cut to the front of the line - unashamed and not a bit guilty - and paid for the dress before heading towards the meeting place they had decided upon earlier.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The group gathered in the washroom - just by the food court - a little earlier than decided. Well, when one recieved such a text, for an amazing party, it was natural to be excited and whatnot. Still, the girls had no intention to arrive at the party on time, or early ... they all would aim for the 'fashionably' late, kind of late. Just after those who arrived on time, before the traffic was shit, and well before the people who were late. It was a difficult thing to schedule, you know, but the girls would manage.

With more than enough time to eat, the girls collectively decided to stop and grab a few drinks, just for the car ride. Elena politely declined, opting to watch their bags while some headed for the washrooms, and occupied an entire table herself. As she waited, Elena had taken her phone out, scrolling without any real purpose in mind, if she looked up ... anywhere really, there would be familiar faces left and right, who had also decided to skip the rest of the day, or had just gotten off their classes, and were just finishing up with their purchases for the night. Looking over at the line ups for drinks, Elena pouted ...

... it seemed like she was going to be sitting here for a while.

[The Dress] < it's green here, please imagine it in white. Thanks.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Noon finally came around and Lillith was able to attend her class. She always arrived a few minutes early but there were less students than usual. The class was near empty. The end of the semester was just around the corner. There should be cram sessions going on but it seemed as if a lot of students were skipping classes. Their grades almost set in stone, the need to escape their graded fate was high. Today and tomorrow were the scheduled dates for taking the Beginner Japanese final. Lillith walked quietly past Professor Shioya, who was diligently grading papers at her desk. She looked up and gave a closed smile, bowing her head and motioning for her to take the test off her desk. Lillith smiled and attempted bowing back, she still found it awkward, and sat in a front row seat. Sheathing a trusty pencil, Lillith began to write quickly. She was in no rush to finish it but this was a trial she looked forward to overcoming. She wondered if she could possibly get a perfect score. An unperfect student getting a perfect score. Wouldn't that be nice?

An hour passes and Lillith steps into the sunlight. The air smelled good, even better than before. The test was over with and she felt it was safe to say she passed. Now it was time to head back home. The wind pushed at her back as she headed to her bus stop. A few students milled around, one of them was juggling hacky sacks. Lillith pushed her earbuds in and her head bobbed softly to the beat. The bus had just recently passed but another would come in a half hour. Patience overflowed in this musical girl. There were so many people bustling, so quickly to be here or there, but she closed her eyes and appreciated just being.

I want this place to be my home. I need this place to be my home.

"Guys that was really amazing" Amethyst praised her friends: Fianna and Yvonne as they walked around campus, giggling and just laughing. "Marsh worked all day and night just to do that. Oh, have you seen the Brookstone's 1080p HDMI Pocket Projector yet?" her friend Fianna asked the two, a wide smile gracing her features "It has a bright 100-lumen LED lamp that lasts up to 20,000 hours and a 1280x720 resolution HD video output that can be 1080 HD video input!!" the said girl exclaimed, clearly excited about it. "Oh it's the one with 5-11 pin adapter right? Eh, not really interested about it." her other friend Yvonne replied, fishing out her new techie device "An Anker Astro E7 25600mAh External Battery, the name says it all. Got a 25600mAh and has an output of 5V / 4A. Not bad for an external battery huh?"

Amethyst just laughed at her two friends. They always do this whenever she's around, showing off their gadgets around her because she rarely buys any of them. "Guys, you do know that I'm not interested in that. I got VERA" she reasoned, stopping at the gardens to see Marsh flying a Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Quadricopter. "A drone with 4 brushless inrunner motors with micro ball bearing and rare earth magnets, 14.5 watt & 28,500 rpm when hovering; carbon fiber tubes, 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull; 16Hz 32 bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x and 16bit DDR2 RAM at 200MHz.. Hm.. nice choice for a drone" Amethyst concluded, watching her friend smile at her with a goofy grin. "So you know this stuff. Hah, as expected from the girl who has everything" Marsh said, ruffling her hair and letting the drone land. "By the way, have you seen the chaos I made? hmm? hm? A virus about that Simmons is payback for what he did to me yesterday. I was late for about .54 seconds and he slammed the door at me!!"

They were always like this when meeting up, always talking about their new found gadgets and just running down its specs; its pros and cons and sometimes just creating programs or hacking into systems. They weren't really classified as nerds due to their appearances but in their hearts, they knew they are. All of them has specialties: Marsh handles all the codes and programs, Fianna's the one who knows everything about the latest gadgets and Yvonnes's the girl who knows everything happening on the internet.

"The girl who has everything huh? You must be joking" Amethyst retorted back, lightly punching Marsh's arm and giggled. "Aww come on Amethyst! You said it before, you got VERA, the AI you developed just for you. I'm still jelly about her. Please, please let me have a copy of her codes!!!" Fianna begged with the other two. "Guys, I told you a million times, I can't. VERA's--" "Your family, we know, but that doesn't mean you can't share her." Marsh finished, grumbling and sitting on the empty benches. "But kudos to you, we heard that you got an invite from Dustin's party~" Yvonne exclaimed, sparkles already in her eyes at the very mention of it.

"Yeah, I did get a text message earlier about the party" she groaned and stood up, remembering that she haven't got anything prepared "Which means I need to go and pamper myself up. See you guys later okay?" Amethyst said, waving them goodbye after her friends advised "NO ALCOHOL" and "BRING VERA". Stepping into her car and driving off to her house she called Vera "I'll be home in 10 minutes. I need to pamper up for the party" she commanded, taking her short cut once again.

• Love
[Fieldbox=Dustin Days, purple, dashed]As Director Sellers finished his lecture and released the teams to the showers, a text made Dustin's phone vibrate. It was the planner, texting everyone, telling them to watch out for the detailed text. "Dammit! Melinda, did you let him know I wanted spotlights to show the location?" He snarled into the speaker on the earphones. Melinda retorted," How many time do I have to tell you? I am not your assistant, I am your grimoire!" This took Dustin by surprise. "Are you getting loud with me?" "Really? No, I just turned up my volume." she retorted. At this point, Dustin had walked over to his car. He opened the door and started it up. He ventured home where the various hired entities were hard at work setting up for the party.

After a few hours of watching them run around like chickens with their heads cut off, Dustin looked at the time on his phone. It was almost 7 o'clock. He looked up realising he was so busy watching them that he didn't even notice the sun beginning to set. "Welp. I guess it's time to get ready. The early birds will be arriving in about 30 minutes." he calmly sighed as he ran to his bedroom and started getting ready. [/fieldbox]

@✯Radio City© @Kairia @White -- Chocolate @EddiEddi @Stopwatched @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Ash Mortis @DANAsaur @OwlOne

Alexander relaxed. He'd taken his car to the airport, got it Valeted and was relaxing in a chair in the business class of a Boeing 747, having gotten both seats of his little booth. Mensa had called him not 4 hours before hand, explaining that his presence had been requested at a nuro-medicine conference in cambridge (Massachusetts). He was currently enjoying a glass of 1918 Domaines Barons de Rothschild Chateau, Which while inordinately expensive, even for him was firstly, in his opinion, well deserved, and above all fantastically unique. Once again, being capable of memorizing anything perfectly meant that he quickly tired of normal drinks like apple juice and even beers, and he rapidly started to try either odd drinks, or rare ones, rapidly developing a taste for the best wines and ciders one could acquire, he loved the hand brewed drinks, the subtle differences meant that he could enjoy a bottle at a higher rate than once in his lifetime. Though unusually, the fine wine was not holding his attention (though it was a fantastic distraction). His focus was on his most recent discovery in two others who shared powers akin to his in their supernaturality but also akin to one another in how they manifested. He was almost bouncing in his seat with glee. Finally something untrod, a realm where no scientist had gone before, meaning he could walk paths that no other creature had. and that exited him more than anything.

The plane touched down just as the sun was setting, the conference would just be starting, it would run until 9, then dinner would be until 11, and then drinks would be until the early hours of the morning. In his excitement Alexander had utterly forgotten about the party and his lift (a impressive feat for him!) walking to the rental car he smiled and sat in it, running his hands over the wheel, most people would assume he was showing off, Rather, he was memorizing the car in its entirity, within moments he could drive it as if he'd been doing so for years, sliding a CD in he flicked it on, He'd gotten his SI (Synthetic Intelligence, Think Weak AI) to draw up a large selection of songs he'd not heard before, most of them melodic and rather peaceful. He smiled as the first song came on and he pulled out on to the road and headed towards the University.

[fieldbox=It's about that time, gold, dashed]The afternoon was starting to set in as the time neared around 1. For a Friday, it was pretty busy around the streets of La. Traffic was hell and the back streets were backing up. The weather was nice and breezy. The skies clear with a few lingering clouds. All the radio stations were talking about the party as the time neared. It was getting so big that some celebs were even talking about it. Last minute mall runs were the thing to do before the party. The two hottest djs in La were already on their game.

*Press Play*​

"Playback....Playback.....Playbaaaaaaaaaak. You're back here with your favorite team duo, the divine Kyle, and ever so passionate Tommy. We got some mo information for yallz. We running a contest! Phones open in 15 min. That means 1 o'clock this contest will run till 5. At each half hour, you gone here the sound of bats. Pay close attention now you may hear it during a song, a commercial, or maybe while yo momma is calling. At that point, the lines will be running crazy. If you are the fifth caller, you will receive a question. That question being; Name that song played on this morning's broadcast in honor of Dustin Days. What they gone get Kyle."
-Tommy

"Allllllright Tommy, that special caller will receive, give me a drum roll, a wristband giving you Veee Eye Pee access to the hottest party on the coast. That not all folks, they also will get picked up in a fiiiiiiine limo which will pick them up and take them home. Ohhhhweee let me place my call now! Tommy how we looking on traffic."
-Kyle

"Backed up.....backed up.....backed upppppppp! It's so back up I can't even see the hood of my Owwwn car. But we don't have to worry about now do we Kyle? Cause it sounds like our ride is already outside. That's right Dustin Days got us our own special limo. Sorry guys were signing off, your calls will be taken by our main lady Dj Teebaby. Yeeeep yo funky dime diva herself is gracing yall with her presence eeeeeeearly today."
-Tommy

"Well alright then I don't have much to say. Stay eeeeeasy and keep it breeeeeeezy we'll see you at the party tonight at nine. Dress lookin your best cause all the hottest people will be there. Here's a little something to get you going until the party, 'Turn down for what' This is Kyle and Tommy signing off.....Good Day LA. Peace."

*Press Play*
Around 7:05 people were starting to receive the invitation text messages,

33upd.png

It was no joke people were already lining up. It was crazy how a simple party turned into a big event. Guess we'll see how everything turns out. 901 N Alpine Dr better hurry time is running out.​
[/fieldbox]

The bus ride home was uneventful though traffic started getting heavy near the end of her ride. She disembarked and walked quickly to her apartment. If she was late to set up, Matthew would lose his mind. He's right. Not being able to contact him was becoming a burden. She needed to fix that. Maybe he could help her pick out a phone and teach her to use it. They looked like magical rocks but maybe they wouldn't be so hard to use.

Taking the steps two at a time, she lurched up the staircase, small beads of sweat forming across her brow. Locks of hair were sticking to her face as she lugged all of her junk up to the third floor. Hidden keys hung from the lanyard under her shirt that fit easily into the lock. Traffic was barely muffled by the windows and the air was stale and muggy. Setting her guitar case gently on the brown tartan couch, she dropped her backpack alongside it. The TV sat quietly across from it and her laptop sat on the coffee table, alone and barely used. There were dishes still drying on the counter from her pre-dawn breakfast.

Lillith entered the bedroom. She hadn't bothered to make her bed. The blankets were twisted from restless sleep and there was a single book placed on the night stand. It was incredibly black with beautiful flowers blooming across it's cover. They seemed larger than normal but she was tired. Everything in the city seemed bigger than normal.

Opening her closet, she rummaged through it. There had been prior planning to this whole band thing. Samantha had forced her to go shopping for a "show outfit." Lillith recalled the experience clearly. Samantha had been rather snotty with Lillith's choices but Samantha was rather snotty with most people. The band was much calmer without her. Lillith wasn't really glad she was gone, but it certainly was easier getting through practice when everyone wasn't arguing. The drama queen had quite the pipes so they kept her in. But it was more than that. She was a bombshell. Busty and blonde. Her friends looked similar.​

I guess you are who you hang out with.

Lillith grabbed her outfit and began to dress. As she pulled the full length fishnet up her body, she couldn't help but catch her naked self in the mirror. She looked so different now. Her hair was dyed red, red as the flowers on her black tome. Her body wasn't quite as muscular as it was before. Her arms were looking a bit softer and her skin was paling. Her body was changing and she wasn't sure that she liked it. She liked the old Lillith, the happy Lillith.​

The clock was ticking, reminding her she needed to hurry. Pulling on denim shorts and a shortened shirt (what were they called again, crop tops?). Grabbing her favorite plaid shirt, which was several sizes larger, she grabbed her helmet and keys and raced out the door. No point redoing her makeup. She'd end up sweating most of it off anyway.

The cars were stacking up and moving nowhere. Drivers frustrated with their situation honked their horns, knowing full well it improved nothing. Traffic was congested and Lillith weaved in and out of lanes. The engine rumbled beneath her. She tried not to be too careless but time was running out. Lillith leaned forward trying to become parallel with her bike, urging cars to move out of her way. The wind whipped through her shirt, the tail ends billowing behind her. She was smart enough to wear a helmet but her body was completely bare in comparison.

She could spy an upcoming exit that would lead her to the party place. She picked up speed to overcome vehicles barring her way and merged onto the offramp. Shifting gears, she slowed down as she entered the residential area. There were many cars parked alongside curbs, some rudely blocking driveways. Lillith kept her eyes peeled for Stephen's black van.

She spotted it parked in the large driveway before the mansion. Lillith had to weave through the pedestrians carefully and someone tapped her helmet as a joke as she rolled by. Finally there was an opening in the crowd and she accelerated past the party-goers, pulling up and parking behind the van. She pulled off her helmet and shook out her curls. The back of the van opened up and Matthew jumped down.

"So you found the place. Hard to miss, huh?" His eyebrows rose as he spotted more people entering the premises, lining up and already having a good time. "Geez. Look at the crowd. Getting nervous?" He elbowed her playfully.

"I'm glad I brought my bike from home. Did you see the traffic?"

He nodded. "Yeah. It was a bit crazy. We left an hour ago and just got here. Stephen's setting everything up with the other bands who are playing.

He smiled and tugged on her sleeve. "I'm glad you like my shirt by the way. It suits you."

Lillith's cheeks blazed and she tried to hide them under her curls, attempting to act casual. "Yeah. You left it at my place the other day and I didn't have anything else to wear." Clearing her throat, she added, "Can I park my bike in the van? Or have you emptied it yet?"

He motioned to the open back doors. "It's all yours."​

Attachments

• music_by_museofsilence-d312har.jpg
    music_by_museofsilence-d312har.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Character Reference

Pulling up into the massive driveway of her house, Elena took the small moment to toss her head back against the headrest of the seat. The leather wasn't the most comfortable feeling ever, but somehow the small discomfort seemed capable of tethering her down while the rest of the world seemed to be slowly spiraling. As fun as this party sounded, and felt, the stress that came with it was undeniably heavy. As if it wasn't enough having a blonde harpy on her shoulder reminding her every hour to not forget about it. If Elena had been a (more) petty dumbass, she would've given in to the urge to just stay behind and forget about it. Sadly, that wasn't an option. Besides, the blonde was looking forward to a fun night out.

After another deep breath, Elena's hand rose and pulled the key out, killing the engine abruptly. The faint hum of the engine faded, and was replaced by the sounds of the blondes breathing. Her head was still tossed back, tilted and facing the roof of the car - not focusing on anything particularly, just counting the seconds passing by.

Now ... what was she doing back home again, instead of resigning and subjecting herself to the next few hours of applying makeup with the rest of the girls? While the girls were rowdy, nosey, and loud, at least it was one less thing Elena had to worry about for the night. As the blonde continued wondering, her hand shot to the bags that sat innocently in the passenger seat. Her school bag rested was propped up right next to the black shopping bag that held her newest addition to her closet. With the two bags secured in her hands, the blonde lifted them effortlessly over the stick, and opened the door with her free hand.

Swinging her feet out first, Elena ducked under the roof of the car, and slid out rather ungracefully seeing as she was balancing both herself and the bags in her hand. With a quiet grunt and glare at the door of the car, Elena turned to head back into the house - but not without kicking the door close first. A part of her wished that there was dent, or some sort of proof that marked Elena's frustration. Nevertheless, with a huff of satisfaction, Elena didn't bother sparing the car another glance as she unlocked the door, with much more time and effort than she would have liked to admit, and stepped back into the empty and cold house.

Immediately upon entering Elena dropped her school bag onto the floor unceremoniously. Even though there was a very concerning 'crack' as a result of the rough treatment, Elena didn't turn around as she - armed with her shopping bag - headed up the spiral staircase and into her personal room. She needed to use all of her time effectively here, and if she busied herself, perhaps every other thought would eventually be tuned out well enough.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Seated in front of her vanity desk, Elena had her head tilted to the left side, her ear almost brushing against her shoulder as she tried to carefully hook an earring around her free ear. While her hands were occupied with it's task, the blonde looked deep into the mirror. Her eyes seemed to have taken a much different color for the night, she noted with a hint of amusement. In the day, her eyes were a dull gray color, from fatigue and lack of interest of course. Tonight though, there was a spark. The same spark she had tried to find a few hours while searching listlessly in the mall. Instead of having a hazy lot of nothing in her eyes, there was a storm tonight. A swirl of heavy and light grays. Was it from excitement? Anticipation, perhaps?

Successfully hooking both earrings onto her ears, Elena righted herself, and closed her eyes as the blood took but a moment to settle and balance out. Opening her eyes once more, she stared at herself through the reflective glass, and let out a genuine grin play out on her face as she noted how well she cleaned up for the night.

Her hair, normally set in a dead straight style, had been lightly, so loosely, curled, but had remained mostly straight, just the way she liked her hair. Curls just weren't her thing, although she did enjoy having those teasing strands bouncing on her shoulder from time to time, for her own amusement if nothing else. With most of her hair tossed behind her shoulders, the earrings she had chosen for the occasion had their chance to shine and show off. They were nothing too big or thin, just a simple swirl. Would it be a potential danger to her ears? Most likely, if alcohol was involved, but the blonde would take extra care of herself tonight.

Light makeup had been applied to her face. Light blush had been applied just to slightly accent her cheekbones, eyeliner had been carefully drawn, mascara had been painstakingly done, and all that was really left was choosing the right lipstick for the night. Elena had a wide selection to choose from ... and although the scarlet red seemed to be calling for her name, she decided to play a little safe for the night, selecting a pale pink color.

The blonde remained in front of the desk for another good ten minutes, fixing minor details with her appearance, straightening her white dress and checking her phone periodically, making sure absolutely nothing was missed at all.
When the blonde had thought she was in the clear for the night, though, a buzz passed through her phone. A text message. Likely from Katherine. Stepping away from the vanity mirror at last, the blonde reached for her black jacket - plucking the phone from the pockets to see who had decided to text her.

"Shit." The blonde muttered breathlessly as she now cradled a cracked and ... oddly bent phone. The phone was in a very incredible shape, (Elena had no idea how to describe such a thing) but despite being in such a horrible condition, the screen continued to work, bright with life, and informing her of a massive group text - not from Katherine, but from the info dealers for the party. "Shit. What the hell am I going to do?" The blonde whispered fervently to herself. Of all the times to lose her phone, in such an anti-climatic fashion, too.

There wasn't anything that could be done though, as the message on her ... barely alive phone had reminded her, it was already seven, past seven, the party would be starting soon and with the traffic, there was no hope of making any sort of detours - not for a phone anyway. Tossing the twisted piece of scrap onto her bed, Elena wordlessly shrugged on her black jacket, her previous good mood curbed and hidden deep once more.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
The blonde sat herself down on the steps as she focused on strapping and zipping up the black knee high boots she planned on wearing for the night. She was forgoing the black tights, but it would undoubtedly get hot at the party, even if the night were to be cold and biting, she could think of multiple ways to share the heat with the others who were going to the party tonight.

Completing her task, the tall blonde stood up without any trouble. Brushing a few rebellious strands away from her eyes, Elena ended up just shaking her head, a childish, but effective way to deal with the untamed strands. As the blonde turned her head from side to side though, a brief flash ... a flicker of something caught her eyes. Immediately stilling herself, the blonde experienced a small flash of dizziness before she focussed properly on the mysterious light. Walking closer to it, the light began to take shape and ...

"Holy shit." Elena whispered, clearly speechless. The grimoire she had ... carelessly left on the kitchen table - convincing her parents that it was a cookbook of sorts and could be left in the kitchen - looked nothing like the silvery majestic tomb that she had picked up years ago as a child. The book itself had very little on it's surface, patterns that weren't dented deep enough, symbols that looked stained rather than etched on, but had multiple locks - lock and key patterns - curled all around it. That wasn't the point, the book wasn't even a book anymore. It was now in the shape of a phone, or a keycard - if one was willing to degrade the odd looking shape of it.

Elena only stared at it. Unsure what to do, unsure of what it meant! After years of spending time with the grimoire, this was possible the first time it decided to ... act out. Was it dangerous? An omen perhaps, a message from her ancestors? Before she could further sink into her confusion, the phone blinked, and a message appeared. From Katherine.
Bitch. I swear to god if you don't show up in 10, you're going to dance up on stage. Naked. I can make it happen, don't fucking test me.

Face paling, Elena didn't wait another second. Her grip around the new phone increased ten-fold, the long debate of whether it was safe or not was long forgotten. Her main priority was getting to the party in one piece, and surviving through the night with her dignity in tact.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Elena tore down the roads wildly. Safety was definitely not number one in her mind right now, it was there somewhere, at the back, muddled along with concerns about the law and her parents' possible reactions. The traffic was crazy, but only on the other side of things. She deliberately took the longer route around, and like the name suggested, it took longer, but without as many cars in her way, Elena was free to speed up and cut in and out of the lanes as frequently, quickly and suddenly as she pleased.

When she neared 901 N Alpine Dr, Elena couldn't help but to choke on her own breath. "Are they seriously holding a party in one of those?" She asked, aloud, clearly in awe, not only at the sheer size of the house, but also in awe of how clean, how new it looked. People were already filling up the entire place. Not just inside the house, but out and about, down the blocks, streets and roads. Cars lined up just about everywhere and anywhere possible.

Thankfully, one angry looking blonde dressed in a sleek scarlet dress had strutted her way to Elena's car. Right to the front of it. The blonde sister had a very impressive scowl on her face, a very attractive one in Elena's opinion, wordlessly, the sister moved, and Elena followed in the car, letting herself be guided to where the rest of the sisters' cars had parked in a tight knit group off to the side.

Although Elena was a tab bit terrified to step out of the car, the blonde eventually took in a huge breath of air and opened the door. Surprisingly, the first thing she heard was not Katherine's threats or Indra's unnecessary biting remarks, but a very, very loud 'ping' that came from ... her hand. The phone that was in her hand. Seeing her chance, Elena quickly turned to her sister's, "Family emergency, like ... funeral, kind of emergency," she explained lamely. Inwardly wincing at the overused excuse, the same one she had used earlier in the day.

At this, the rest of them seemed to back off. Katherine huffed, crossing her arms and turned to the scene around them. "Whatever, at least your fat ass made it here 'on time'" she said at last, "Double D hasn't made his grand entrance yet, so we have a bit of time to move around," the blonde declared. "I'm off to greet the hunks on the Swim team~" she said, with a girlish giggle as she moved off.

And one by one, the rest of them seemed to wander off as well, it was a normal occurrence for them though. The blondes liked to scoop out the playground, see which groups were marking their territory, make note of the outsiders from other schools, which teams were on ... there was just so much to take note of on nights like these. Fortunately, Elena had very little interest with the males, unlike Katherine, and had lurked about, creeping into the more quiet and lighter populated areas.

More specifically, where the bands were setting up. Elena was horrible at music, but that didn't mean that she wasn't interested or passionate with it, she simply lacked the talent to play an instrument properly, or project her own voice at a comfortable range. So she had taken to watching the young musicians, artists and singers set up, practice and play from the back scenes. It was awfully easy to sneak about and grab front row seats at times. Like now.

Watching different groups move about, tuning, warming up, and setting up their equipment on and off stage, Elena let her wander about recognizing familiar faces, naming ones that she remembered from other nights, until she found herself staring at a familiar - but distinctively different - band. Squinting in, Elena caught sight of a redhead by the driveway filled with cars, vans, and bikes. The same redhead from the morning who had been playing on her own in front of the school, even.

Sadly, Elena wasn't the only blonde who noticed the redhead hopping on and off the black van.​

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Royalty Zachariah Chambers
|7:15PM Home, Heading To Party|
Royalty was in his bedroom, he was getting dressed up for the party tonight. He looked at himself in the mirror, maybe ten times before deciding that he was perfect. "Tonight is going to be a blast!" He then looked down at the book, or grimiore that his late grandpa gave him on his 18th birthday. He couldn't carry that around at the party all night, he thought for a second, then the book turned into a dragon encrusted silver necklace. "Yes!" Royalty clapped in joy, the book was listening to him tonight. Royalty put on the necklace, it brought his whole outfit to another level. "Time to party." He could hear his friends honking the horn, they were outside waiting for him.

The group were all dressed to impress. He was really happy that they all decided to come, especially Jericho. "Okay let's get this over with." Isabella started the car, the music was blasting in the radio.
Royalty started bopping to the music, smiling at everyone in the car. "Tonight is going to be amazing." Everyone except Isabella looked at him. His friends could be so picky sometimes, he hoped he would see Amethyst tonight too. She was a funny girl, they could become great friends. "The night is still young!" They all started to sing together, laughing the whole time. Royalty held his necklace/book in his palm, he hoped it didn't go chaotic tonight. "Your necklace is really nice Royal." Jericho pointed at it and smiled at him. "Thanks, it's a family heirloom."

Once they made it the the house...no Mansion, they all jumped out of the car, Isabella parked it and they all stood their for a second. "This place is freaking huge!" Harvey's eyes almost popped out of his head. "I know...come on!" Royalty ushered everyone into the mansion. "Let's party!!!!" They all wanted to get crazy tonight, a Theater Kid could make a party go down in history, just imagine what six of them could do.

Stephen raced up to the back of the van just as Lillith and Matthew finished wheeling the bike inside.

"Holy shit. Did you see how many people are here?"

Matthew mocked confusion. "No, I hadn't noticed."

That gained him a punch in the shoulder from Stephen who couldn't help but check his reflection on the back doors. His black hair was lethally spiky and he sported a worn leather jacket. It had seen its years but it definitely brung out his rebel side. At least, that's what all the girls believed. A few of them were looking his way now as he bent over to re-lace his boots.

Lillith grabbed Stephen by the forearm and braced herself as she jumped down. "Every girl on that sidewalk is watching your tush."

White teeth gleamed as he turned to give a few of the bustier girls winks. Matthew jumped down and stood beside him, hands in the pockets of his dark jeans. His hair was controlled chaos, brown and shaggy. It was getting long but Lillith didn't mind. She could easily guess that he had waited on Stephen to get ready. Matthew didn't seem vain enough to take too much time on his appearance. The women of the world would envy his confidence. For a moment Lillith was preoccupied by his hands and how they might look around her own.

Stephen nudged Matthew and nodded toward a lengthy blonde casually walking among the other entertainers for tonight. Her light colored dress stood out among all the black and her blonde hair glowed in the evening light. Her leather jacket shielded her from the outright stares but it was her casualness of walking alone, her confidence as she passed all these people that brought Lillith's curious eyes. She didn't seem the least bit aware of the stares that she garnered. Maybe she was just used to it.

Stephen chewed his lip before breaking the silence. "I'll be taking that one, ladies."

Lillith rolled her eyes. "That won't be the last time we hear that..."

Stephen carried on, straightening his black shirt. "You do know who that is right? It's one of Samantha's 'buddies,' if those girls even have real friends. I wouldn't doubt stabbing backs is second nature for them. Betrayal's a real turn on for those chicks..." Finally pleased with his appearance, he added, "...and it is for me too."

Lillith's eyes were drawn to the girl again and this time their eyes met. Not wanting to be rude, she gave a weak smile and looked away, awkwardly brushing her hair out of her face. She didn't seem very traitorous and who was she to judge?

[Mentioned @White -- Chocolate]

Attachments

• music_by_museofsilence-d312har.jpg
    music_by_museofsilence-d312har.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 0
[fieldbox="Amethyst Wynters, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]
Upon arriving at her house, she was immediately greeted by her father's pamper team: a famous hair stylist, makeup artist and fashion stylist who literally pulled her to their makeshift stations around the guest room. First, she was given a massage by a professional masseuse from Bali, Indonesia. She let her body relax and her muscles let loose. She used to hate this kind of stuff but now, not so much. She knew that this is too much work for just a casual party but she didn't complain. After all, every girl wants to be pampered right?

After the wonderful massage, Michelle took a luxurious lavender bath then had a mani-pedi while her hair was styled by the famous celebrity hairstylist. Of course, they argued a little for the stylist wanted to dye her back to black but she completely refused. She just got her hair dyed earlier and she doesn't want her hair to be damaged. Then comes her make up while her hair is being styled into something elegant. She wore simple make up: just eye shadow, blush and lipstick, something that doesn't overpower her natural beauty. Then her stylist gave her a sparkling pink skirt and a black bustier, the perfect combination that matches her personality.

With one last look at the mirror, she thanked her pamper team and drove off to the party's venue.

Outfit
5c40df4ce16629b5c0e4cfab7e9d8624.jpg

[/fieldbox]

Character Reference

Elena startled slightly as she received the weak smile from the redhead. Firstly, she had been caught staring like a creepo, totally not cool. Thankfully, the weak smile - an unusual response from what she usually got from other females - seemed to jolt the blonde back to her senses, reminding herself that she was in public, and appearances needed to be kept up. Which meant that Elena would have to fix the stareing problem around her. Not an easy task.

From where she stood, any regular person who might have taken the same stance and position would have still seemed awkward, but confidence was something the blonde had in spades - both real and fake - and she used it to her advantage, swinging her head upwards, making sure those around knew clearly just who they were looking at, and talking about behind her back. Facing the group of three again, the redhead and two other males, Elena held a cringe inside when she recognized the look in the black spiked boys eyes. That would be a problem for the night, most likely the first of many, but at least the other two seemed normal, friendly enough even.

Licking her lips, innocently enough, Elena took a few more seconds to take in any other significant notes regarding their appearance, coming to the conclusion that the band while dressed a little too predictably, did have what it took to support the flare and dramatic look of the red and blacks. Not to mention fishnet of all things, a daring decision. She raised her hand - the one holding the new shaped grimoire - and waved back, just slightly. Her face did not betray any hint of a smile, but at least she wasn't frowning. After just a few seconds, she lowered her arm again and turned on her heel to move on. However, as her arm lowered, the phone secured against her side, the insufferable device let out a loud PING once more. Drawing curious, and invasive eyes towards her once more.

Biting her lip, Elena tossed her hair behind her shoulders, a classic move, and stridded off.

Like Katherine had said, there probably wasn't a single person in UCLA who wouldn't be coming. The party hadn't even started yet, and the regulars - all of them who were familiar faces to Elena - were already present, some bringing their own brand of drinks, special mixes. For the blonde, she had found the familiar crowd to soothe her anxiety a bit, but there were unfamiliar faces mixed in the crowd that just irked her in the wrong way.

For example, the small army of Theatre Kids who just stormed up the driveway in their charming, but insufferably obnoxious manner. Those were familiar faces, but never had Elena seen them in such a big group for a social event. Or perhaps they had done so before ... it wasn't like Elena attended every party there was.

Sadly, with the mix of the regular party goers and the more casual party people, confused whispers, and outright glares were being thrown from both ends. Elena was not immune to that either, already she had to endure babbling idiots who couldn't keep their eyes away from her legs, and had to pretend to be deaf to ignore the loud mutters of girls she may or may not have wronged before. After dealing with the third irritating existence, Elena batted her eyelashes at one of her regular suppliers - nothing magical or shady now - and returned victorious with a small shot cup of ... something. That hopefully did not taste like piss.

Seating herself against the edge of the fountain, Elena decided - against her better judgement - to pull out the grimoire and maybe try and find a bit more about it's sudden activity. She was no expert, she had no teacher and no guide to follow, and for gods sake, she was doing this in public, but curiosity took hold and Elena began tapping at the screen, unable to find the power button. After a few taps, with ripples spiraling with every contact, the screen rippled to life offering only one message for the blonde to read.

There are 3.
More are coming.

Absolutely confused, Elena tilted her head upwards with the edge of the cup pressed against her bottom lip, and drained the cups contents easily. Suppressing the cough that threatened to tear her throat apart after having the alcoholic drink burn it's way down, Elena set the cup beside her feet and watched expressionlessly as the screen died momentarily after.

This shit was too confusing. She'd deal with this at another time, preferably after the party. Now, where the hell were her sisters?

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.