The Salem Descended

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blonde raised her hand and idly waved. She looked startled but Lillith couldn't determine why. It didn't stop her from flipping her elegant hair. Strands of gold lazily caressed her shoulders as she turned to saunter away, disappearing into the crowd. Matthew cleared his throat and suggested they head inside to check out their setup.

Lillith and Stephen followed up the mansion steps, the trio silently breaking up the crowd. At the top, the doors stood open. They stepped inside to find an elegant staircase slathered in students. They hung over the rails, waving to strangers and friends alike. Stephen whistled at the ladies, their breasts spilling over the handrails, keeping their frail bodies from falling to their deaths. Lillith followed Matthew, not the least concerned if the horn-dog kept up. They entered a ballroom of sorts with a makeshift stage at the far end. Matthew turned to grab her hand as he pulled her through the hordes of people. Lillith could think of nothing else as they squeezed through. When they broke through the crowd, they had someone waiting for them.

"Oh my god!" The scream pierced the air and shattered the moment. It had been several weeks since they had seen her last but there was no mistaking Samantha.

"What are you doing here?" Matthew dropped Lillith's hand in surprise but not before Samantha noticed. She smiled, reminding Lillith greatly of the Cheshire Cat. Her blonde hair was straightened and pulled up into long pigtails. Normally this would look rather childish but it accentuated her neckline and her breasts, not that they needed to be. Her outfit wasn't modest to say the least, not with a body like that.

"Why? Did you miss me?" Samantha stepped uncomfortably close to Matthew, her nails dragging down his chest as she looked straight into Lillith's eyes.

Matthew swatted her hand away. It only caused her to grin even wider. Lillith broke the tension by asking the obvious. "So you graduated from rehab?"

"No, I didn't graduate. You can't graduate from that hell hole. Did you know they make you sit in a circle and, like, confess your sins or some shit? Please, it's not like I'm addicted to coke. God, there were so many losers!" For a moment her eyes betrayed her and Lillith could see the shame and fear bottled up inside.

Just then, Stephen burst from the crowd. "Samantha!" he cried and picked her up into the air, twirling her around like a princess. She squealed and landed gracefully on her killer heels.

"I'm glad someone missed me." Samantha hooked her finger in Stephen's belt, pulling him closer. "In more ways than one..."

[Mentioned @White -- Chocolate]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Jeremy Vincent, red, dashed]Once he arrived at the Soro house, it was a bit empty with the exception of those who came by to clean up. Jeremy had his own key so he sat his bag down, unzipped it, dug through it, and pulled out his keys. He zipped his bag up and proceeded to the door. He juggled the keys around in his hand trying to find the right key. When he found it, he reached out to stick it in the lock, "Mr. Vincent?" A person asked opening the door. Jeremy looked up startled, "Yes?" He answered voice shaking. The person got out the doorway, "Ms. Peters told us you were stopping by so come on in." The door opened wider, "They'll be back after while." The individual finished. Jeremy proceeded through the door nodding at the janitor. "Thanks" He uttered as he passed her by.

Jeremy then started down the hall. This hall contained pictures of past Soros that once lived here. Very prominent people came through this Sorority. He was walking rather slowly because he was tired. The bag was starting to grow heavier each moment he held it. Once he finally arrived, he opened the door. He instantly grew irritated from the fact it was left open, "I've told her time and time again to stop leaving this door open." He mumbled crossing the threshold.

After he got in the room, he walked over to the table and sat his bag in the chair. He unzipped it and pulled out his Ipad and its charger. He then walked over to the dresser next to the bed and plugged it into the wall. He then placed the Ipad on the table and proceeded to the bag. He didn't need anything else out of it because he already had a few things in Roslyn's room. So he walked over to her closet, opened it up, and pulled out a clean pair of clothes. Closing the closet door behind him he made his way to the shower, stopping to turn the radio on before continuing.

Once he finished his shower he stepped out the bathroom with just a towel around his waist and another towel drying his face. He noticed his phone had a message. He reached for it, tapped on it, revealing the group message.

t6pwb.png
After he got through texting he threw the phone on the dresser and returned to the bathroom. When he returned he had on a tank top and some shorts. He looked at the clock and noticed it was around 2:45, so he decided to plop on the bed and nap it out.

Jeremy slept and he slept. He slept so long that the whole afternoon was gone. Roslyn came back and found him lying on her bed knocked out. She smiled and whispered to the other girls, "Shhh...Jeremy in her sleep." They all nodded and Roslyn proceeded back in calling him, "Jaye....." She softly called trying to wake him up, "Jayyyyye....." She continued. She looked at he clock and saw it was about 6:17. So she did what she knew best to wake him up. She slid her shoes off and lightly got into the bed with him. She slid her hands through his arms embracing his fresh smelling body, "Jaye...wake up it's about that time," She whispered laying her head on his shoulders.

Next thing she knew, "[BCOLOR=#808000]BLLLLLLLLLLLLLP.[/BCOLOR]" His rear end went as he snored. Roslyn's head shot up and she squinted trying to figure out did Jeremy fart or she did. As she sat there the air began to deteriorate. She quickly put her hands to her nose growing angry. [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"SMACK!"[/BCOLOR] her fist sounded as it connected with Jeremy's face. She hit him so hard he fell out the bed. Jeremy woke up disoriented and upset, "What the hell?" He angrily asked looking around. Roslyn stepped down off the bed, "Ole nasty ass....." She angrily responded, walking over to the shower. Jeremy followed her with his eyes, "Girl that crap hurt what you hit me for?" He asked lacing his voice with a bit up anger. She shot a diiiiirty look over to him, "Your nasty self farted on me right as I layed down next to you then you had the audacity to smile about it." She retorted, turning on the shower head. "So you knock the shit out of me?" He questioned getting more irritated. Roslyn leaned back from the tub, "Yep and will quickly do it again if you keep going. I'm not playing with you Jeremy," She closed the door leaving it cracked, "That was foul and you know it." She finished stepping into the shower. Jeremy sat there and shook his head. He chuckled just a little at the thought of Roaslyn's face when he did actually fart.

He got to his feet and looked over at the time only to notice it was approaching 7. He rubbed his hands together, "Time to get all good looking," He smiled. He walked over to the closet and pulled his outfit for the evening. Everything was ready to go all he had to do was brush his hair. After awhile, both Roslyn's and Jeremy's phone beeped. Jeremy walked over to check it and saw it was the address to the party. "We need to hurry up if we want a spot." He mumbled placing his phone down. "Babe we need to come on if we're gonna get in." He yelled, walking over to put on his clothes. Roslyn answered, "I'm ready all I have to do is put my clothes on."

When she walked out Jeremy was shocked, "Woah babe your hair!" Roslyn locked eyes with his and smiled, "You like it?" She asked. Jeremy nodded, "Yes I love whatever you wear as long as you're not trying to get a man." He answered squinting. "Man whatever, now come on we need to go." She replied walking over to her outfit hanging on the door and looked at the clock noticing it was about 7:13. The two seemed to work like clockwork getting together. When they finally were ready, they looked excellent. His shades matched her purse and her watch matched his necklace.

A knock came to the door, "Y'all hurry up." Roslyn replied, "We're coming right now." The two looked at each other in the mirror and in unison, "We look good."

With that being said, they grabbed their things and stepped out like a Hollywood couple. Everyone raved their look as they came down stairs. They proceeded out the door and to the car that was waiting for them outside. Jeremy walked to the passenger side and opened the door for Roslyn. Once she was in, he closed the door behind her and walked to the drivers side, "We riding." He announced to everyone else. Everyone nodded and got in their cars starting them up. Jeremy closed the door, cranked the car, and put the car in drive. He looked over to Roslyn and smiled, "Ready babe?" He asked. She side eyed him, "Let's do it. I'm sorry for hitting you earlier." She replied. Jeremy waved his hand, "I deserved it lets have fun tonight alright?" Roslyn smiled and put on her seat belt. She reached into her purse and pulled out a wristband, placing it on Jeremy. "Whats this?" He asked. Roslyn closed up her purse, "Your V.I.P band, I won it this afternoon off the radio." Jeremy chuckled, "Oh I see,"

So they rode on into the city. It was a lot of traffic on the road. They ended up having to take back roads to get there, but they finally got there. The line was ridiculous. It was wrapping around the corner. People began to start clicking pics as Jeremy and group were pulling up in their vehicles. "Dang, look at all the people." Roslyn mentioned as the turned down the road to the house. "Look at this house." Jeremy returned leaning in to get a better look. Roslyn shrugged it off, "Yeah ain't it huge."

Jeremy stopped at the entrance, got out the car, walked around to the passenger side, and opened the door, "Let me go park I'll meet you inside." Roslyn nodded and swung her feet to get out. Jeremy met her hand helping her get out. The crowd began to call out to them as if they were celebrities. Roslyn quickly made a comment, "Groupies?" Jeremy chuckled, "You cease to amaze me, girl." Roslyn got out and reached back in for her purse, "Right, I''m just checking you never know these days." She kissed Jeremy on the cheek and smiled, "You look amazing by the way." She observed.

Her girls came walking up to her, pulling out their phones. Jeremy walked back around and was met by valet, "We'll take it from here sir..." Jeremy adjusted his coat, "Oh...okay cool thanks." He replied. "Enjoy you evening sir." Jeremy waved, turning around, "I will thank you." He met up with the rest of the guys and girls. They took pictures, laughed, got the crowd involved, and even started a mini party before the party. His phone pinged, he pulled it out from his coat pocket and looked at it. It was from his Ipad, letting him know that there are others in close vicinity. Jeremy nodded and scanned the crowd staying alert. Mario then spoke, "Hey the band is setting up over there in the driveway beyond the guard shack, lets head over and speak." Everyone nodded and walked around to the gate. They flashed their wristbands to the guards, they opened the gate and proceeded into the courtyard. There were quite a few people inside, from the party planners to the radio stations. You name it they were there getting all prepared.

It was going up nicely this may turn out to be a cool party. It was a nice night and a nice time to have fun. Pete eyed Elena as soon as he hit the area, she was sitting on the fountain. He acted as if he didn't notice her, but he couldn't help but look for a moment. Jeremy waved at her and Roslyn smiled at her genuinely, tugging on Pete. The group then proceeded into the house to get a feel of the wonderfully crafted house. People started speaking to them right as they hit the door. They walked into the kitchen where the bartenders were getting the drinks together. Mario looked around for a moment to figure out where they were, "I guess the band is in here somewhere." He mentioned looking around. The bartender chimed in sliding between them grabbing a bottle, "If it the band you are looking for they are in the ballroom." Mario nodded and then asked, "And where might we find that?" The bartender grabbed a nearby tray and looked over his shoulder, "Right this way." He replied proceeding into another room. "You're the quarterback of the football team and can't find your way around a house?" One of the girls said chuckling. Stephanie shut her down, "Really? a house we've never been in?" She retorted. Jeremy laughed, "It's ok he's slow at times." Mario just shook his head and laughed and proceeded on.

The group followed the bartender for a moment. When they finally got there the bartender turned a corner, "They're in there." Jeremy waved, "Thank you for your help." It was a bit crowded at the ballroom. Couldn't tell if some were V.I.P members or part of the setup crew. The group made there way through the crowd, finally seeing the band. They weren't there for too long before Samantha came up brushing past them. Roslyn stopped Jeremy, "Uh uh...I don't like her." She mentioned, twisting up her face. "But your girl Redd is over there." Jeremy responded, pointing with her hand. Roslyn then barked elegantly to Lilith, "Hey Girl! You ready to rock this party tonight?" She then pointed at Jeremy, "Oh yeah and this is Jeremy." Jeremy shook his head and took a deep breath awaiting for the evenings events because he knew it was gonna be a trip.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.