The Royal Academy

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Also question. Are we doing pre-developed relationships romantic wise and if so whose characters are open since I have none set for mine.

On another note.... Is Lilianna accepted?

Last edited:
tumblr_m7mekj5zCq1qlxsxoo1_500.png

✪Name✪
Artair Maraav of Cathair

✪Nickname✪
"My mother calls me, Artie. You will call me, Artair."

✪Age & Birthday✪
24 & December 21st

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
Royalty

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Bisexual "I prefer males, but unfortunately,
men don't produce heirs. That reminds me,
I need to establish an agreement with my future
wife to allow concubines. For both of us of course."

✪Physical Description✪
Dark brown almost black hair with light greenish-gray eyes.
He's 5'10" and weighs 167 lbs. He has no piercings, but has a
tattoo of one of his family's oldest maze's on his back in memory
of the structure that got destroyed in a brief siege of his kingdom.

✪Health Ailments✪
"None. I'm perfect...
Although my mother does say
that I have a god complex.
But that's hardly a flaw."

✪Personality✪
Perhaps it was because he was never meant for an important role, but Artair has always been a joker and an egotistical baby. His mother spoiled him and slathered him with constant attention and praise, so that he grew up thinking that he was much more important that he really was. He also got it in his head that he was a flawless specimen and the epitome for perfection, and that was more of his father's fault because Artair never had to attend many lessons, so when he did and he excelled at small tasks, his father would praise him. Artair, as I mentioned before, is a joker and a master of pranks. He loves to harass others with his putting lizards in their boots or putting a heap of salt in their tea. But fortunately he never goes as far as to hurt somebody, because Artair has a tendency to be a bit...Squeamish. He faints at the site of nosebleeds and hates being around sickly environments or people.
✪History✪
"In the beginning, I was never in line for the throne in fact I was never even considered! I was the third son after all. I was meant to become a great knight or at least the husband of some foreign princess to provide my kingdom with further power. My oldest brother, Baines was to be the next in line for the throne. And when my father relinquished the crown, Baines took it and immediately started fucking up. He raised the taxes so much that brawls would start in the middle of the streets as people tore at each other for scraps of food since they could not longer afford to buy anything. He made alliances with bands of mercenaries who my father had made it his mission to keep AWAY from the kingdom. Baines made an alliance with a mercenary named Cearney to srengthen out already powerful militia and of course because mercenaries are greedy heathens, Cearney betrayed him and laid siege on our kingdom. Thankfully, my father had figured somewhere down the line that Baines was going to screw up and had a back up plan along with age old alliances with other kingdoms that Baines had thought he'd cut off. So the mercenaries were defeated, Baines was exiled, order was restored to the kingdom and I became next in line for the throne. It would have been my other older brother but he was a coward, but a holy coward, so he'd become a monk and taken an oath of pacifism."
"So now, I am attending this Royal Academy in hopes that I will actually learn things and not ruin the kingdom like Baines, when I come to power. Whoop dee doo dah."
✪Likes✪
Pranks
Bets/Gambling
Dancing
Romance
Cats
Wine
✪Dislikes✪
Sick People
Blood
Disorganization
His Brothers
Fighting
Hunting
✪Hobbies✪
Reading and Writing Poetry
Playing Tricks
Exploring
✪Talents✪
Linguistics
Calligraphy
Horseback Riding
✪Strengths✪
Logical
Grand Debater
A Strategist
✪Weaknesses✪
Physical Altercations
Faints at Even Small Amount of Blood
Doesn't Like Hurting People
✪Fears✪
Getting Sick
Hurting Someone
Killing Someone
Ending Up Like Baines and Disappointing his Father
tumblr_inline_nwf9cl5VJw1scq4k2_500.gif

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

Faramond Maraav - Father - King of Cathair
Kaachina Maraav - Mother - Queen of Cathair
Baines Maraav - 1st Older Brother - Exiled
Radley Maraav - 2nd Older Brother - Monk
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
What your side of the dorm looks like...this will be assigned!

✪Other✪
He's a quick thinker and is good at finding logical solutions for most issues.

Accepted.
@Shayla your girl is too. I forgot to tell you that last night.

Reactions: HEX
I'm super excited to see what gets posted!!

divider-line-2.png

latest

divider-line-2.png

✪Name✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Magnolia Petra Kingsley[/BCOLOR]

✪Nickname(s)✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Lia or rarely Kingsley[/BCOLOR]

✪Age & Birthday✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]19[/BCOLOR]

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Commoner[/BCOLOR]

✪Gender✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Female[/BCOLOR]

✪Sexuality✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

✪Physical Description✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Lia barely hits 5'5" and weighs a mere 120 pounds. She has fare skin and hair as white as snow, but it's just[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808000] a really[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#808000]light blonde[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#808000]. She has no tattoos and has basic ear piercings. Her eyes are a bright blue color.[/BCOLOR]

✪Health Ailments✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Dyslexia and Anorexia[/BCOLOR]

✪Personality✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Lia is a spirited young girl who absolutely loves the outdoors. There was never a boring day with Lia around, the girl loved to fight and act like one of the boys. She isn't a very open or trusting girl, in fact she is scared of trusting anyone. She isn't that much of a leader, but she is a confident, strong-willed, brave, girl that will stop at nothing to get the job done. Lia is a knowledge-seeker, always wanting to know something new. She is polite and respectful to elders and people she believes earned her respect. However, when she likes someone she can be a bit shy and quiet, not really wanting to say something dumb.[/BCOLOR]

✪Likes✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Horses, Animals, Archery, Outdoors, Reading, Learning, Not relying on others, making her own decisions, violin.[/BCOLOR]

✪Dislikes✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Being told what to do, Liars, arrangements, dancing, threats.[/BCOLOR]

✪Hobbies✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Archery, Reading, Playing her violin, Hiking.[/BCOLOR]

✪Talents✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Archery, Violin[/BCOLOR]

✪Strengths✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Is observant, Doesn't scare easily, Confident as hell, Keeps her secrets close, Trusts seldom.[/BCOLOR]

✪Weaknesses✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]She's not very good at making friends, She isn't excited about becoming a Lady royal, She is always thinking of her family instead of her, Sleep Walks[/BCOLOR]

✪Fears✪
[BCOLOR=#808000]Dying when she Sleep walks, Being thrown under the carriage, Claustrophobic.[/BCOLOR]

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
HERE

✪Other✪

Last edited:
game of thrones nice

First post up from me. Sorry for the delay. My son has been running a fever.

I will have posts up tonight! Magnolia has been finished.

Reactions: HecateProxy
@Brea I didn't know if you knew that the IC was open, but I wanted to make sure before making my second post. Don't want anyone getting left behind.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I've been waiting for everyone to post as well before doing a reaction post. Getting left behind is no fun, at all.

Oh gosh, I forgot the ic was up! I'll post later tonight.

Utterly forgot about the IC! Will have something up soon!

@Brea I didn't know if you knew that the IC was open, but I wanted to make sure before making my second post. Don't want anyone getting left behind.
Oh, thanks! I'll try to have my post up tomorrow, and if not then on Tuesday ♥

Reactions: HEX
  • Bucket of Rainbows
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]
4555524.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]000000428844-Amelia_Zadro-squaremedium.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]Name✪[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]||Princess Anastasia Gretchen Lavou||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]||Ana||Annie||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]||19||July 14th||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Royalty or Commoner✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]||Royalty||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]||Bisexual||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Likes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Hobbies✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Strengths✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Housing✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]What your side of the dorm looks like...this will be assigned![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#57a5f2]19d993c4a9a2d824649ee8b3ade2eb93.jpg [/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
Posted, I hope it was alright!

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Gorgeous♠Chaos - I'm just getting around to reading/replying to IC (I know it's much later than I said it would be, I'm so sorry about that. I've been terribly busy. But my post will for sure 100% be up tonight, or if I fall asleep while typing ASAP tomorrow). But, at the beginning of your first post it says a character named Jaxon is telling a story. Is this an NPC, or was it meant that you were playing my character named Jaxon? Because I looked it up and I don't see any place where it says that there is any other character named Jaxon than mine, so I'm just slightly confused.

EDIT: Also, have you assigned the housing yet?

Last edited: