The Royal Academy

~ Lily is all done so feel free to check her out for any who are interested in any kind of relationships with her! You can PM or Tag me here with any idea's. Dash will be right up tomorrow night for all.

Reactions: Brea
You can also wait and let relationships form throughout the rp?

@Gorgeous♠Chaos Hey, I thought I would be able to make chars for this but I can't think up any good chars, so I am just going to leave before it starts. I will see you all in the other rps we are in, sorry Autumn.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos Hey, I thought I would be able to make chars for this but I can't think up any good chars, so I am just going to leave before it starts. I will see you all in the other rps we are in, sorry Autumn.
Thank you for letting me know. And it's alright Shattered.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Okay! If any of you want to invite a friend to this feel free to do so. Two spots are now open- male royal, and female royal!

I'm sorry but I think I'm going to back out of this. I don't want to overload myself and I can't bring myself to actually make my girl. Again I"m terribly sorry. I hope everything in this rp goes well!

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
I'm sorry but I think I'm going to back out of this. I don't want to overload myself and I can't bring myself to actually make my girl. Again I"m terribly sorry. I hope everything in this rp goes well!
It's okay. Thanks for letting me know.

You could still go forward and allow people to fill in later as transfer students? I don't really know anyone or I'd invite them. Sorry
Same.

You could still go forward and allow people to fill in later as transfer students? I don't really know anyone or I'd invite them. Sorry
same here I don't know anyone to invite because all of the ones I can think of are already here

I can take a 3rd

If I do a second character it would be Rebekah's brother who is a year younger than her... if that is ok with @Gorgeous♠Chaos

I am going to take the female commoner that is free. @Poisoned Rose that is fine, however there are no grades in the school. It's just a two year program.

Niklaus shall be made tonight sometime

Has anyone ever heard of the walker saga?

If this is still accepting, I'd like to reserve the male royal. ^_^

... you can have him on the condition you make him my brother.... just joking I had him but you are more than welcome to take him

I was going to make the last male royal my characters younger brother Niklaus. Using the characters from the originals and vampire diaries