The Royal Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma throw my pitch for the Raven. The raven is someone that went to the school but something happened for them to...hate and to despise the other nobles and those that keep going to the school and now the Raven seeks to destroy the nobles that call the school their's.
The only thing I ask is that he or she deals in the dark arts. Typically that is something every royal fears.
would you except a minion or right hand woman of sorts and @Gorgeous♠Chaos wold it be okay to have a shape shifter / familiar
I am fine with a shifter or familiar to the Raven if Dakota K5 is too.

• Love
Reactions: HecateProxy
The only thing I ask is that he or she deals in the dark arts. Typically that is something every royal fears.

I am fine with a shifter or familiar to the Raven if Dakota K5 is too.
Yay *does happy dance.*

If I may suggest something, along the lines of minions for Raven, you could even do a force of will. Have a character(s) npc or otherwise under her influence without their knowledge or something akin to the Phantom of the opera. Where the Phantom is thought of a guiding angel but really is a murderous stalker with a keen ear for music.

If I may suggest something, along the lines of minions for Raven, you could even do a force of will. Have a character(s) npc or otherwise under her influence without their knowledge or something akin to the Phantom of the opera. Where the Phantom is thought of a guiding angel but really is a murderous stalker with a keen ear for music.
Well the Raven is into the dark arts so that would work if it went that way.

The reason I was asking was because I was wishing to play it

You can even spin it to the dark arts visiting say in a characters dreams and slowly binding them to their will. Building it up to where they are the very voice in the back of their heads. Gives the illusion of free will but it may throw Raven as a npc that everyone could technically 'play' when the need arises. Though still limited to a few certain characters who fall beneath it's power.

You can even spin it to the dark arts visiting say in a characters dreams and slowly binding them to their will. Building it up to where they are the very voice in the back of their heads. Gives the illusion of free will but it may throw Raven as a npc that everyone could technically 'play' when the need arises. Though still limited to a few certain characters who fall beneath it's power.
Well if the Raven was to visit individuals in their sleep, Dakota K5 could always select at random who is visited that night and start a pm. The Raven could always use a spell that would portray him/herself as good and manipulate his way into their minds that way and persuaded them to do things like steal or almost kill themselves. Then the 'minion' could still be of use by kidnapping and stealing things for the Raven, etc.

I am going to get working on the actual thread. We can just continue to discuss the Raven and things like that here.

Question! Should I make this modern fantasy or fantasy?

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I am just going to put it into Fantasy. Makes things interesting.

I am just going to put it into Fantasy. Makes things interesting.
Oh I just had another idea for the Raven to make him even more terrifying. (Oh imma make him a terror)

• Love
Reactions: HecateProxy
Oh I just had another idea for the Raven to make him even more terrifying. (Oh imma make him a terror)
At first I thought you said terrorist and then I reread it. The scarier the better.

• Love
Reactions: Dakota K5
Nice more people lol

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Oh! I'll join! Also, mind if I tag someone else who might be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.