The Purity Test (NSFW kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a whore. v.v

I know, it's a bit drastic but.. I think I might be able to do it. And in ten or so months, maybe a date. :s Maybe.
A date!?!?
cgSpbAu.gif

A date!?!?
cgSpbAu.gif
I..It has to be done. I'm too pure for my age, and I'm not a nun nor a monk... I.. I have to try. T-T It will be like the anime 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, where two 30 year old virgins gets visited by sex Gods and has to loose their virginity, but they barely even know how to talk with the opposite sex. IT WILL BE JUST LIKE THAT!! I just need my guiding sex God to appear. Then they can help me to start holding hands.

>____> I haven't done most of the sex stuff listed, so why did I get a low number? Is it the police stuff? >__________> I bet the police stuff takes off more points.

I gained a 97. Woot.

Last edited by a moderator:
97%

Vikings are very pure,
after all, we have to battle.

Reactions: Razilin

>____> I haven't done most of the sex stuff listed, so why did I get a low number? Is it the police stuff? >__________> I bet the police stuff takes off more points.
There are 100 questions on the test, so everything you check drops your score by one!

I got 11.

The hell does that mean?

Reactions: Hope
ALL HAIL SATAN.

Figures it's fucking Pennywise who is lower in purity then me.

I think @WarriorHeart beat me by a couple of points with 8. So maybe just a high ranking demon in hell or something.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Being the crazy numbers person that I am, I'm kind of interested in running calculations on this >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.