The Purity Test (NSFW kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
qBaaLdL.jpg

Remember kids, assault is bad, but only if you get caught. :ferret:

Well 14 it is.

If we're not including a 2 week relationship I was in around the start of college that bumps up to a 91.
Though note the 91 would still include a 2 year long online relationship.

76, but I was pretty liberal with what counts so maybe closer to 80.

All righty then. o_o

Hellis I would be inclined to agree.

I scored 17.

Some of the things I did NOT check:
  • Anything related to sending/receiving sexually explicit photo or video
  • Anything related to a conviction/arrest
  • Anything related to an STI
  • That one question that literally just had a question mark on it

I scored 17.

Some of the things I did NOT check:
  • Anything related to sending/receiving sexually explicit photo or video
  • Anything related to a conviction/arrest
  • Anything related to an STI
  • That one question that literally just had a question mark on it
The one that only had a question mark next to it was number 69. which was insinuating that it was asking if you have ever 69ed with someone.

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
The one that only had a question mark next to it was number 69. which was insinuating that it was asking if you have ever 69ed with someone.
Fuck. Then I scored 16 on it lol. I didn't even notice the question number.

You were only one away from the 14 club Fatal!

At least it was by someone under 18, as it should be.
And that's the only reason I haven't withdrawn to a lonely dark corner yet :D Under aged, nuns and monks are excused. Don't know what my excuse is as I'm non of those though.... Does this mean I have to impure myself? ... Hmm... I guess I can hold someones hand romantically.. And going on a date. -impurifies myself in the least impure ways possible-

Yes apparently Hellis and I are the Iwaku deviants lol.

14. No mile high clubs, not much to do with police, no incest or bestiality, and I've never done anything stronger than something to do with a mysterious number of 420. And I only dI'd that once.

testrice.png

People need to get on the same page. Some are posting high levels and bragging while others low. -smh- One simple test to see how vile a person truly is and the directions get screwed up.

You were only one away from the 14 club Fatal!
Yeah, well, I have no interest in getting convicted or arrested, and contracting an STI doesn't sound pleasant at all. Highly doubt I'll ever do anything harder than marijuana. The only one I can say with certainty I'd be able to check later on would be the pregnancy one, which will someday bring me down to 15 lol.

Whoa there Evil Knievel, lets slow things down a bit!
I know, it's a bit drastic but.. I think I might be able to do it. And in ten or so months, maybe a date. :s Maybe.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.