2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
cooltext171744372717476.png
divider-line.png

Once there was a little girl by the name Cortessa. She was a bright little girl that was wise beyond her years, she spent her days studying and her nights adventuring. One night, on one her many adventures, she ran into a boy named Magnus. Despite her wisdom, she played with the boy and showed him things that was forbidden by her people. The boy told her she was special and so was he. Cortessa did not understand what made him special until it was too late. Cortessa was slayed amongst the trees, her screams piercing the night and the ears of her people, angering them to the core. Vengeance rang out and war had begun. What made Cortessa so special was that of magic. Born to two witches, Cortessa was a princess to her coven and an heir to her throne. Magnus, on the other hand, was not an heir to anything, but instead a hunter of magic. His sole purpose in life was always to kill those possessing a magical spark, for to kill the spark one prevents the igniting flame of eternal fire. Since the deaths of both children, the Coven of Raven's Peak and the Clan of Rose Valley stand on either end of long lasting war that could only be ended with the death of both sides. Years passed, lives ended, babes were born, and traditions were passed down from generation to generation. Hunters inherited their family's weaponry, and witches inherited their family gifts. Will this war between both two strong sides come to an end? Maybe. There was once a prophecy told that eight young men and women must band together in order to stop the fore coming of an ancient evil that would decimate not only their two villages, but the entire continent.

Rules
Basic Rules
  1. Genders need to be even for partnering purposes.
  2. Two Females and Two males will belong to either side.
  3. Hunters have no supernatural abilities. They are just good hunters.
  4. Witches have one power, I am going to exclude powers like weather manipulation, cosmic manipulation. Simply because I have seen people over power these. I am open to some powers so let me know what you are thinking about and I will tell you that it is okay. Do this before making your character because I know some people relay so much on the power to create the character and when I notice the power is overly powerful and say "no go" they drop.
  5. If you have some ideas, let's hear them. A roleplay is only as good as its roleplayers.
  6. Now, I really would like the two sides to dislike each other. It adds drama. I will allow one or two people to not really mind the other side, but try not to be like "Oh a witch, awesome," or "Or a hunter, hot." There is a war between the two, one that went on for years and consumed pretty much EVERYONE. I made this a thing for plot purposes, so feel free to pm about making your character one of the two flexible people.
  7. Oh let me add one more thing. I am flexible so don't be afraid to bring up ideas, really. I know I have said this before, but sometimes I think people forget that.
OOC and Sign-ups Rules
  1. Please message me about the powers before placing it in your CS so you know for sure it will be a yes! (Witches only)
  2. Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
  3. I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules.
  4. I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  5. Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one than realistic anime is fine. Put, "An eye for an eye" at the end of your Cs in order to be accepted.
  6. Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
  7. Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  8. Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  9. There is a 1 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one.
  10. Have fun~
IC Rules
  1. I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
  2. Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
  3. YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  4. Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  5. Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
  6. Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
  7. GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  8. Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  9. As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  10. No automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
  11. No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Character List

Female: 0 Male: 1
Hunters:
1 (Male) - Captain: Taken by Brea
2 (Male): Illiam Gregory Whitemen
3 (Female): Taken by @Scorpio Queen
4 (Female): Taken by Stargazer

Witches:
1 (Female) - Captain: @Shayla
2 (Female): Taken by Happily
3 (Male): Taken by @ROYAL⛧PRIDE™
4 (Male): OPEN

Character Sheets

[Appearance picture will be placed at the top]

:Basics:
~Name~
~Nickname~
~Age & Birthday~
~Allegiances~
~Gender~
~Sexuality~

:Appearance:
~Hair Color~
~Eye Color~
~Height~
~Weight~
~Piercings~
~Tattoos~
~Scars~
~Weapons~

: Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
~Personality~
~History~
~Likes~
~Dislikes~
~Weaknesses~
~Strengths~
~Hobbies~
~Talents~
~Fears~

:Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~
~Family~
~Enemies~
~Significant Other~
~Favorite Song~
~Anything Else~

*Character Sheet for Witches*

:Basics:
~Name~
~Nickname~
~Age & Birthday~
~Allegiances~
~Gender~
~Sexuality~

:Appearance:
~Hair Color~
~Eye Color~
~Height~
~Weight~
~Piercings~
~Tattoos~
~Scars~
~Weapons~

:Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
~Personality~
~History~
~Likes~
~Dislikes~
~Weaknesses~
~Strengths~
~Hobbies~
~Talents~
~Fears~

:Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~
~Family~
~Enemies~
~Significant Other~
~Gift~
~Favorite Song~
~Anything Else~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
e8c79fbff25bd2158c2868a36e84e303.jpg

Illiam Gregory Whitemen

• tumblr_nzr2ap3uqa1uoytvho1_500.jpg
    ~Name~
    Illiam Gregory Whitemen is the name many people have come to know him by, but Whitemen is not the family's real last name, it is Cromwell as in Magnus Cromwell, the boy that fully ignited the war between witches and hunters, but it is much less difficult to say Whitemen around other towns to prevent a witch from out bursting while around innocents.
    ~Nickname~
    Liam
    ~Age & Birthday~
    25 – February 29th
    ~Gender~
    Male
    ~Sexuality~
    Heterosexual
    ~Allegiances~
    Hunters: Born into the hunter community, Illiam was the son of a legend, Lutheran, whom seemed to be unmatched in battle. Since the day he could walk he was bred to be a hunter; training day in and day out to fight against the forces of magic, the number one enemy to all hunters. Not knowing any other way of life, Illiam became loyal to the order of Hunters.

• 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f373336782f34312f62642f63322f34316264633237643063323965353065323231653763346538646434623862392e6a7067
    ~Hair Color~
    Born with ash brown hair, it wasn't until around his fifth birthday that it began to change into a blonde color. He always seemed to keep it short until his seventeenth birthday when he started liking a longer length. Now his standard hair is down to his shoulders, blonde, soft, and smells of pine wood.
    ~Eye Color~
    Like his late mother, his eyes are a hazel brown color. The deep pools of honey seems to mesmerize others and holds focus when he speaks to others. His grandmother once said that the eyes are the windows to the soul and when looking into Liam's it is easy to see a painful past and a strong man.
    ~Height~
    Hitting a growth spurt twice in his life left Liam at approximately 6 foot and 1 inch.
    ~Weight~
    Building muscle is something a hunter must do in order to fight overly large male witches, but most just do it because of the adrenaline rush. Liam worked hard enough to reach a weight of 220, which happens to contain much muscle.
    ~Piercings~
    Unlike some other hunters, Liam wasn't one to go for piercings. Personally, he thinks them to be tacky and a weakness. He has seen too many people get them ripped out in a fight and would prefer to not give his opponent a upper hand on anything.
    ~Tattoos~

With an addiction to tattoos, Liam has a collection on his body each many something significant.

The Lion: This is Liam's first piece of art to grace his skin. The Lion is to represent the strength, loyalty, and pride his family has for the hunter's community. Each one in his family seems to bare the mark some way or another. The roses that are attached to the piece symbolize the few members his family has lost such as his mother and younger brother.

The Celtic Cross: The second of his collection, Liam gained this to remind him to always have faith that the hunters would prevail in their quest to vanquish witches. Also parts of his family hail from Ireland and Scotland; however, that would not be known unless asked or by an educated guesser. The armor the Celtic cross lays on is to symbol the thick skin Liam must have to continue killing witches, because they still are considered humans.

Arrows: The third tattoo acquired by Liam symbolizes Artemis, goddess of the hunt. To Liam, having the two arrows is a silent way of praying to the goddess to keep his aim true. The crescent moon in the background of the tattoo symbolizes Artemis again, but this is to remind him that the moon lights the path way at night.

The Heart: Located on the lower right abdominal side, this tattoo symbolizes that love is still an important part in a hunter's life. So it reminds Liam that despite constantly killing, there is a side to him that is romantic and sweet, yet still search for someone to share that with. The crown symbolizes the fact that Liam one day hopes to be the head of his own house hold and share the things he has learned with his children.

~Scars~
    The Lighting shaped scar: Liam achieved this particular scar when he was in a fight at the local pub. He was merely eighteen when this scar was given to him, a drunkard by the name of Samuel decided to call Liam's mother a whore and the scuffle began. A broken glass bottle is what sliced the skin on his left rib cage.

Above the collar bone: This round scar is from a bullet that had pierced Liam's skin. This happened in training when one of his friends shot off a loaded gun and it happened to be pointed at Liam. He was in the infirmary for two weeks, but made a complete recovery.

Burn on the center of his lower back: This accord whilst in the middle of a fight with a witch. The witch bitch had the gift of fire throwing and hit Liam with one. It was a quick third degree burn that gave him much pain. On occasion the scar seems to be painful.
    ~Weapons~
    Double daggers: Each dagger's blade in split into two. It allows him to make two holes, but the main reason he likes them is because they look cool.
    Bow and arrows: This is the favorite weapon of Illiam, it was a gift from his grandfather whom made it special for Illiam.

• tumblr_inline_o071uh8Jku1t7nzb2_500.jpg
    ~Health Ailments~
    Allergies: Poor Illiam has been allergic to a few things since his childhood. One: peanuts, two: bees, and three: poppy seeds. Now none of these would kill him, seeing that he is not severely allergic to the three, but they will sent him back a bit.

PTSD: In truth, Liam doesn't understand why he gets jumpy or scared or even on high alert when he hears thunder, but he does. Not know to him, the witch that killed his mother had the power to control thunder and lighting. He was a babe when his mother died, and she died while looking after Liam. The only reason Liam is alive his because his father returned home in time to save him, but not his mother.

~Personality~
    Persuasive | Manipulative | Hard Headed
    It is beyond difficult to even begin convincing Illiam that you are right. Like his ancestors, he is practically set in his ways. If he believes he is right, than you are, in no doubt, wrong. Though he won't come out and say it, he will persuade you into changing your perceptive. Without a second thought, many come to the conclusion that Illiam is in fact a manipulative person that enjoys being right.

Strong Willed | Out Spoken | Leader
    Something very clear to people is that Illiam is a natural at leading others. No, he may not be the head of the clan, but he does find joy in helping others find the right path and guide them along when needed. He is not someone to follow another, in fact he never has. He's his own person and he likes it. Since his childhood, Illiam was not someone to let himself be taken for granted instead he always speaks his mind and lets no one stir him from his path.

Fighter | Disciplined | Archer
    Being born into the hunter community, some of the first things one is taught is to fight. Fighting means survival. It's rare not to find someone that lacks discipline when needed, and well for Illiam there are times where people think he doesn't even have a fun side. Despite his thorough training in hand to hand combat and sword fighting, Illiam is best at archery. Daily training in the archery field led Illiam to great success with the bow and arrow, another reason he favors the goddess Artemis. When his twenty first birthday rolled around, Illiam was asked by the council to try future hunters in archery and that has been his job since.

Romantic | Flirty | Loyal
    Illiam can be a loyal comrade in arms, but he is even more loyal to a significant other. The bravado is complete wiped out when it comes to someone he loves. No longer is he the tough male figure that can pierce the heart of any foe, he is a soft gentle man with a highly romantic side. Whiteman's, or really Cromwell's, know how to separate love from battle. Illiam, however, is a very flirty individual, but his flirtatious tendencies are a complete cover and allow him to push someone away with the potential of meaning the world to him.

Calm | Quite | Cautious | Observant
    It is typical of a hunter, within the archer's field, to being quite while on the job, but Illiam takes it to a whole new level. Being such a well-trained individual, Illiam is almost mystical. While being silent, if his bow and arrow is in hand then his ears are open to the world around him. Even the smallest sound, Illiam will pick up on. His aim is true and seem to be quite legendary around Rose Valley. It was once said by a council member that if Illiam was a mile away from his target, he would still be able to pierce the heart with ease. Although this facts seem to empower Illiam, that don't give him a big head because despite his thoughts of being a great hunter he is still a cautious person.

~History~

It was a cold February night, a thunderous storm had rolled in Rose Valley. The wind had picked and the gusts blew tops of roofs apart. Rain poured down like god was flooding the Earth with his might. A young maiden, in the midst of the most iconic storm the town had ever seen, was in labor. The maiden, Amber, and her husband Lutheran would soon welcome their first born, a healthy baby boy. Illiam was born in a devilish storm that would calm the lives of eleven to bring the life of one. The couple would become overjoyed with the birth of their first, and would become great parents.

Two years later, Lutheran would leave for a two month mission to recover a vital sample of the waters of Northern Crystal Falls. The minerals in the water were said to strip a witch of their powers long enough to kill them. One night, while Lutheran was gone, a female witch found her way into the home of the Whiteman's, or Cromwell's, and attacked Amber and her child, Illiam. It was this attack that would end Amber's life, the witches, and scar young Illiam's mind forever. Lutheran, from that moment on, would never love again and focus his sole efforts on raising Illiam to both despise and kill witches until his death.

First Lutheran would teach Illiam to fight with his bare fists then with a sword, both were magnificent outcomes, but not nearly as special as his gift for archery. It was around ten when he learned archery, and it would be another five years to perfect his aim. At the strong age of eighteen, Illiam would become one of the best archers in Rose Valley. At twenty he would become the best in ten districts, which would secure his spot as a coach for future hunters in Rose Valley.

Rest will be revealed as the story goes…

~Likes~
    Sweet Things: Chocolate, Candy, and just plain sweets will of course make Illiam a little bit happier. Since childhood, Illiam has had a sweet tooth and it's the one thing he will eat that is unhealthy.

Archery: Well this was a complete given, but the reason why Illiam practiced so hard and excelled so far is that because he loved it so much. He loves the feeling of so precise in his aim that it gives him a sense of being in complete utter control.

Training himself and others: It's something about the feeling of excelling forward and pushing not only himself, but others to greatness that he enjoys.

Going on a date: This comes once in a while, but Illiam likes the look on his dates face when he surprises them. Whether it's a date in the house or out, Illiam seems to make something special out of the entire night.

Building Homes: Something he does on his spare time is build homes around the town that needed to be rebuilt or built for a family to live in.

~Dislikes~
    Witches: THIS IS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS! As a hunter it's simple to see the hatred for witches, but Illiam really just doesn't favor the witches because of all the things that happened with his mother, brother, and friends. It may have been taught to him, but really through his experiences he learned he just doesn't like the species. Maybe, this can change, but it would mean Illiam changing his whole thought process and life.

Sour things: No, no and still no. Sour things are not something Illiam favors, it's just too bitter and nasty for him to find any peace of mind in them.

Softies: He understands that some things are hard to do, but to avoid them is something that Illiam cannot stand someone doing. If a job is needed to be done, than it needs to be done.

Spilling blood: Yes, he has problems killing people, but that's not the number one problem he has. Getting blood stains out his clothes is the hardest foe there is and Illiam hates walking around like a stained up napkin.

~Weaknesses~
    His family: The quickest way to upset Illiam is to talk bad about his family, he will automatically go off. Also threatening his family is not something to do, protecting his dad and younger sister Sarah is something he will always do.

His allergies: Exposer to his allergies can result in Illiam being a little sluggish, itchy, or even develop a cough that is annoying. Sure he won't die, but he will be on edge for a bit.

His PTSD: Thunder is common and well it's hard to face the world when a little thunder gets to you. Sure he acts as if nothing is wrong, but for some reason every time he hears thunder he gets glimpses of his mother and her final days on Earth.

Not loving: At the end of the day, Illiam wants someone to share his life with, but doesn't think there is someone to hold him down and be there for him through thick and thin. That is way his quick to lose the girl by his side wants she's there. He'll figure right off the first or second date whether someone is worth sticking around with.

~Strengths~
    Archer: Need not to explain this.

Liar: When needed, Illiam can be a good liar to get someone off his back or persuade someone to do something.

Swift: Archers have a special touch of being a swift human being. Fast on their feet, and silent when needed.

Loyal: Of course being loyal to someone, a cause, or himself is a strength. It shows that Illiam can be trusted, but not by everyone.

~Hobbies~
    Journal Keeping: Documenting his adventures, fights, killings, training, etc. is something that Illiam does to keep track of things. It's also a book he will pass on to his child to learn from him even after Illiam is gone.

Scouting: Of course this is something that Hunter would do because keeping the borders of Rose Valley safe is simple. Illiam just started acting as if it was muscle memory.

~Talents~
    Archery: already explained…multiple times, so sorry.

Teaching: Archery is something that Illiam is good a teaching. Some hunters move their children to Rose Valley to learn archery from Illiam.

Hunting: Something he was trained in all his life, Illiam is good at this. When his not teaching or at home, his out on a hunt.

~Fears~
    Claustrophobia: Something that Illiam dislikes is being in a tight confined space. He'll work his way out of it, but will in the middle of a tight space his heart bits a bit faster.

Thunder: Been explained

Death: No he does not fear dying, but he fears that when on a mission with another Hunter he fears that a mistake he makes will result in their death. His scared of death claiming another friend, family member, and fellow hunter.

• tumblr_nzqr2xTYoq1ux3o5uo1_400.gif
    *Relationships*
    ~Friends~
    Kira Blake Long – A friend since childhood, Kira and Illiam were close friends at one point before Kira decided to move towns. They still keep in touch, but not as much as they use to once upon a time.

Isiah Grant Davidson - Isiah and Illiam started off as enemies, but soon their relationship changed into a friendship. However, Isiah and Illiam's relationship almost went off a cliff when Isiah started dating Illiam's younger sister Sarah.
    ~Family~
    Amber Indigo Whitemen – Deceased. Illiam doesn't know much about his mother, but he hope that he is making her proud.

Lutheran Jeffery Whitemen – Lutheran was a single father for quite some time and took very close detail to Illiam, he was Lutheran's greatest accomplishment. He married a maiden whom he did not love to give Illiam a mother. He had two children with the maiden, Joshua and Sarah. Joshua died in training which sent Lutheran into a depression and forced him to retire.

Sarah Michelle Whitemen – Sarah was born to a loveless marriage and she always knew it, though she still loved her family. Sarah and Illiam grew close especially after Joshua's death. Sarah around her nineteenth birthday started dating Illiam's friend Isiah which shook their relationship for a bit. Sarah is a healer, someone that works in the infirmary.

Joshua Thomas Whitemen – Deceased. Joshua, while he was still alive, was close to Illiam and seemed to idol his older brother. The boys would argue one minute and be the best of siblings the next. It crushed Illiam when he died.

Carey Michelle Whitemen – Illiam's step mother. She agreed to enter a marriage with Lutheran in order to be able to have a child herself, Illiam was just a bonus. At first she adored Illiam, but when she noticed Lutheran paying more attention to his first born than the son they shared together, Carey became jealous and resent Illiam fairly quick. Illiam, however, would still consider Carey as an important part of his life.

~Enemies~
    Carson Baker – An annoying blacksmith that Illiam would love to put an end to, but chooses not to because the man has a family. Carson is just a smart mouth idiot with a habit of challenging someone for no reason.

Samuel Groove – The man that gave Illiam his scar. He was once in love with Illiam's birth mother and was heartbroken when Amber cheated on him and began to date another man.

~Significant Other~
    OPEN

~Favorite Song~

~Anything Else~
    I made them so yeah, figure them out yourselves.

Pet: Cherry – Got the horse when she was twenty, has been a great friend since. Illiam trained the horse on his free time and goes riding a lot.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
Reserving Witch Male
Face Claim: Gael Carmans
Power: Aerokinesis
large.jpg

Last edited:
Reserving Female Witch Captain ~ Reserved for my Charrie ~ Power: Umbrakinesis
FC: Maggi Mae
164.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in! Can I reserve a female (preferably witch but it doesn't really matter that much to me)

Oh and not sure if you realized @Gorgeous♠Chaos but the rules say 41 character limit

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm in! Can I reserve a female (preferably witch but it doesn't really matter that much to me)

Oh and not sure if you realized @Gorgeous♠Chaos but the rules say 41 character limit
Damn... that's a lot of characters, even for you xD.

Didn;t even notice that lol.

Damn... that's a lot of characters, even for you xD.

Didn;t even notice that lol.
Definitely XD

Though I think my largest amount played at once was fifty 0_o

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Definitely XD

Though I think my largest amount played at once was fifty 0_o
That's insane.... mines was 10 lol, nowhere near your's xD.

But goodnight and hopefully the spots get filled and this will be fun. Shapeshifting is my favorite power and I love using it in different ways in different situations... since it is never the same power for chars, I love it xD. As a person who loves to change things all the time.... Shapeshifting would be my power IRL xD, but goodnight for now^^

If you keep reading it says one, 41 was a joke

My bad, it was like 3am for me and I was kind of just skimming without my glasses on (I sorry :()

I wouldn't have done more than one anyway:3 ... Generally I try to stay to a reasonable number in rps that aren't mine (or felilla or scorpios)

Oh and @ROYAL⚝PRIDE™ please limit the amount of animals he can change into to 3.

I texted Scorpio Queen since she is currently in the middle of her moving fiasco, she would like a femal hunter reserved please :3

And for my girl, can she have a power to understand/communicate with animals?

I texted Scorpio Queen since she is currently in the middle of her moving fiasco, she would like a femal hunter reserved please :3

And for my girl, can she have a power to understand/communicate with animals?
I feel like that would fall into Justin's domain, cause he is a shape shifter. I kind of want a diversified set of powers for the four.

okay, would liquid manipulation be okay?

.. and I'm going to faceclaim Elle Fanning

And Scorpio queen would like to claim Maggie Q as her faceclaim

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
I changed my guy's power to just Shapeshifting, so he can shapeshift into different people, animals and other things.
The weakness of the power is, he for the most part he has to have had been in contact with whatever he wants to turn into and it also takes a lot of physical strength to stay in most complex forms (which is why he doesn't turn into humans that often). I thought him just turning into animals would be too basic for such a cool and versatile power that can help in many ways. So yeah, also if he stays in a form for too long of a time (maybe like an hour or two) he will have a difficult and painful time of trying to turn back into his normal form. He can only shapeshift into four-five different forms in a day, meaning he can only transform his body into 5 things in a day.

So is Happily wants to have communication with animals she can, would be cool since when my guy turns into an animal he would have at least one person on his side that can understand him xD

• Thank You
That's insane.... mines was 10 lol, nowhere near your's xD.

But goodnight and hopefully the spots get filled and this will be fun. Shapeshifting is my favorite power and I love using it in different ways in different situations... since it is never the same power for chars, I love it xD. As a person who loves to change things all the time.... Shapeshifting would be my power IRL xD, but goodnight for now^^
I thought telekinesis was your favorite power?

AND!

Looks like all the witch spots have been claimed. Okie Dokie, looks like I'll be reserving a hunter! Now, make or female.... hmmm... I think I'll take... a male. Yeah.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
May I reserve;
  • Male Hunter
  • Age 20
  • Face Claim Colton Hayes (I'm like 98% sure anyways.... but this may change)

AND!

Looks like all the witch spots have been claimed. Okie Dokie, looks like I'll be reserving a hunter! Now, make or female.... hmmm... I think I'll take... a male. Yeah.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
May I reserve;
  • Male Hunter
  • Age 20
Second favorite now. It use to be Telekinesis but the more I started to research abut Shapeshifting and learning how versatile the power is and how much you can change it around and it still be one power, I just knew Shapeshifting was my Calling Power XD. But Telekinesis is always my second power to go for if Shapeshifting is taken lol. So Shapeshifting, Telekinesis and Transmutation are my go to powers lol, powers that our versatile and can be changed around in rps... since I love change xD

• Bucket of Rainbows

AND!

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
May I reserve;
  • Male Hunter
  • Age 20
I *think* there might be a male witch open. From what I can tell it's only myself, shayla and justin with witch characters.

and Scorpio queen and Gorgeous Chaos with hunters ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.