The Princess and the Wolf

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The what of what?"

"you are of age to be claimed by another" he said firmly "and some one has placed a clam on you my child"

Drake's head shot up as he looked at the kind,jaw dropping

Her jaw dropped too. Even her brother was speachless for once. Her mother recovred the fastest and started to congrulate her and stared rambling about wedding details and other things that didn't even regester in her mind. The only thing she knew was she was marked off as sold goods. Sold to some random man she didn't even know or knew very little about
"but...but...Father...I...oh god" she said panicking as she tried to breathe but couldn't. what she could do was black out and fall off her chair

drake rushed over and butted her gently with his cold nose"lass? lass!"

The room was suddnly in chaos as maids rushed to her side and her father and brother as well, they croweded her to see if she was all right. It was her brother's maid who shooed every one away to give the blacked out princess some kind of air as her brother lifted her up carefuly and held her bridial style
"I'll take her to her room" He said as her father summoned for the royal doctor to come and do a check up on her once she was in bed and settled in

drake regularly growled at anyone who came in he wasnt familiar with

the doc did the best she could and wrote it off as shock and a nights rest woul do her good. Her brother and parents left her to rest and soon went to bed themselves

drake nuzzled her with his cold nose"lass how are you feeling?"he asked,hoping for an answer

she rolled over to face him and hugged him suddenly. tears in ehr eyes but she hid them from his sight. She didn't want this...she didn't want to someone elses bride

"lass?"drake asked in confusion

"don't...don't leave me?" she asked not wanting him to go. She kenw he'd only be free if he found his real mate. and she'd be shipped of by then. She didn't want to lose her first friend...she didn't want to have her heart ripped out

"o course i wouldnt,lass"he assured her and sighed

she nodded as she sniffed and hugged him closer wantin his warmpth

"well this is going to be unpleasant"drake mutterd to her

She soon fell asleep holding drake close as she wrapped herself in his warmpth and heat. she never wanted him to leave her. but she had to face the facts. she wasn't his and neither was he. both bound to seperate at some point and leave her with a gaping hole in her heart forever. She didn't know what to do. run off only to save her self and risk losing drake to another or let fate bind her with another and break her heart in two? she didn't know

"calm down,lass....it will be fine"he assured her

drempt of losing him and loseing her self to a man she didn't love or know. tossing and turning in her sleep in pain and agony of it. her heart breakign at the thougth of it.

drake eventually noticed she was asleep and sighed,laying down

In her sleep she drempt of strangers as her mate and how she'd be parted with drake. the ache in her heart tore her appart. She wanted to wake from the nightmare but coudln't. She cried out for drake not to leave her or for the men who were her mates to let he go and not want her. she pleaded the things she could to them and they just took her by force. She tossed and turned in her sleep clawing at the sheets in pain as her nightmare gripepd her and refused to release her from it

Status
Not open for further replies.