The Princess and the Wolf

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"you need to get changed first,lass"drake reminded her,inwardly turned on at the thought of the vampiress,naked, and preferably on a bed waiting for him.

this thought process then led to how sleeping with her as a wolf would be like before he shook his head,trying to block out those thoughts

"your right, I should change" she said looking down at her commoners clothing. Her father would frown at the sight of her in such and her mother would have a panic attack seeing her in such. Her brother would just sigh and shoo her away to change while he calmed their frantic mother. "what do you think I should change in to? my red dress or my green one?" she asked not sure what she should wear to dinner.

He sniffed the air"red...itll cover up what is going to happen soon"drake noted

"hun?" she asked as she sniffed the air as well wondering what was wrong "is something coming?" she asked looking around worried

"Your time of the month"

"oh" she blushed rembering that he had that strange sense to tell when she was comming. She never had any blood stained undergarnments because he'd warn her ahead of time and she'd be careful. making sure to put cloth around her undergarnments to asorb the blood. sure it was messy and unconfortable at times but it was better then a vampire leaking blood all over the place"thanks drake" she said shyly

He coughed in what was a snicker

she frowned and they made their way back to the castle. She headed up to her chambers to get changed in to her dress. the one Drake suggested because like he said she was on her period. Luckely it didn't some till she was changing and she didn't ruin her undergarnments

Drake was back to his full size and laying down in front of the door

she got fixed up and came out dressed in her blood red dress Drake picked out or her. It fit her perfectly and showed off her shape
"hows this drake?" she asekd opening the door to see him back to normal at her door step

He glanced over"i would much rather you not wear anything "he rolled his eyes

"you do realise that if I go naked my parents will finisly think I've lost my marbles" she said looking at him with a frown
(who's playing the other vampire again?)

(me lol)

"i never said in front of them"he winked

(ok thanks I forgot XP)

she turnned red and smacked him for it, clearly his mind was in the gutter and not where it was supposed to be
"dirtty minded wolf" she muttred embarrased as sthey wlked to teh dinning hall

he snickered again and licked her cheek"oh you secretly love it"

she frowned as they entred the dining hall. her mother and father just arrived and her brother was runnign late due to a last miniute issue that needed his attention. She sat down and chatted quietly with her parents about the day and how her studies were going as well as her training with a sword

drake sat beside the queen as he always did

the queen ignored Drake as usual and continued to eat and chat with her family. Waiting for her husband to bring up the topic of the night to be discussed with the family as a whole. soon desert was served and they ate in scilance the tension thick in the room as they all knew the king had an anocument to make and they wondered how he'll say it as well what is it

The giant wolf seemed to have his hackles raised the whole time

"my dear daughter..." the king began..."as you know you're of age when you can be claimed by others if they see you in the pool of unison"

Status
Not open for further replies.