The prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry it wasn't obvious." He still held onto his face gently.

Daniel's hand reached up and rested over the other hand. He smiled faintly. "That's good." He whispered.

He didn't know what to do but lean in close, giving a small kiss.
He lips were soft and gentle.

Daniel kept his eyes wide as he felt the kiss. It wasn't completely unexpected but he was still taken aback. He kissed him back but it was brief.

He looked back at him, smiling a bit but still blushing.
"I've never done that before." He admitted.

"Charles!" His aunt shouted from the hallway.
After he gave him one last look he ran out of the room,having a conversation with his aunts.
That night he didn't choose anybody to marry.

Daniel had disappeared to where his family was staying for the time being. He couldn't keep his mind off Charles and decided to return to the library the next morning, sneaking in and closing the door. This was his heaven and he immediately began to search for books.

Charles had to awkwardly undress and dress for people that morning. After he had breakfast he decided to go into the library, maybe study for school.

"What are you doing here?"he laughed as he walked in.

Daniel smiled when he heard the familiar voice. He was standing on a ladder on one of the taller shelves, scanning authors and book titles. "Books are my life." He repeated from the night before.

"Really? I would've never guessed." He joked.
Charles sat down on a chair.
"Sorry that I left you last night."

"It's fine. You're important." Daniel grinned and climbed down the ladder with a book in hand. He turned to Charles. "Are you getting married?"

He looked at the him. "But you told me yesterday that you were getting married today..."

"I didn't choose anybody...you have to marry when you're still young."
Charles looked up at him.
"Would you like to continue what we did?"

"Continue looking at the stars? It's morning." Daniel teased lightly.

He walked over to the seat next to Charles and sat down. He leaned across the small space and kissed him softly.

Charles slung his arms around his shoulders,opening his mouth a night more.
"Have you ever done this before? With another man?" He asked in between kisses.

Daniel moved closer and pulled away for a brief moment. "N-never."

"Me either," he said before kissing him a bit more roughly.

The intensity frightened Daniel and he had to pull away to catch his breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.