The Power of Three

The woman who stood at the front door was indeed Farlana. Like her brother, Razen, she had very dark hair that appeared black even in the sunlight, reaching down to her hips. A thick blue ribbon tied part of her hair together in the back, keeping it out of her brown eyes, showing the slight red tint of her irises. Her eyes were a bit narrow but fairly full of life, both being similar and contrasting to that of her niece and nephew. A bright smile appeared on her face, as she reached her arms outwards. Sayaku hugged her in response to this when out of the car, smiling.

"This is our aunt, Farlana Flaxyn nee Catane." He mused, smiling. "Her daughters...Are the girls over there-" He pointed to a nearby tree, where a girl with black hair was tugging on the arm of another- though the other couldn't be seen, but was apparently clear to Sayaku anyway. Turning to his aunt, he smiled. "These are our friends Abbigail, Aidehn and Adrian."

"It's lovely to meet you! Friends of family are family too. Please make yourselves at home, you three!" Farlana giggled cheerfully. "Please forgive my daughters...Mayura has been rather excited to meet all of you...Yorie was too, but...She's a rather shy girl..." The woman laughed nervously. "Ryo, why don't you come with me?" She turned to her children. "Mayu! Yorie! Please lead the kids to the guest rooms, okay?" She smiled to them before waltzing off with Ryo. Sayaku smiled as the younger girls, one black haired and one whose hair was rather light, almost a white color, came to greet them. The white haired girl hid behind her sister, nervous.

"Hi!" The cheery one in the front mused. "I'm Mayura, but you can call me Mayu! Yorie and I are twins. Neat huh?" She smiled, adding, "The rooms are this way! Let's go!" She was already running ahead, leaving the lighter haired girl in her dust. The girl blushed nervously.

"Um...This way...Mayu! Wait up!" The girl followed her sister, and Sayaku gestured for the rest to join them, laughing nervously. Flutter nervously tugged onto Adrian's hand in attempts to seek comfort due to her anxiety, not thinking as she did so.

Adrian smiled his core warming delightfully wrapping his palm around hers as they walked side by side following suit behind the girls. Aidehn had followed behind that and Abbigail walked beside Sayaku. "I see what you meant about the likeness of you two compared to your twin cousins." Her arms swung freely as she walked. They made it to a building and filed inside to a pale colored room that branched off to other rooms. "Thank you so much for your kind hospitality." Abbigail mused to Mayura and Yorie even though the light haired girl shyly stood behind her sister. Abbie smiled sweetly at her regardless smiling even more when she saw Adrian's hand was still securely around Flutter's. "Did you want us to go back for the luggage now that we know where the rooms will be?" Aidehn asked curiously.

Abbigail heard a small beep and pulled the cell phone from her pocket excusing herself and walking out of the building off to the side near a tree. A voicemail from her parents caught her eye and she quickly dialed the number to listen in.

"Abbigail, We assume by now that you have arrived at your destination. We have done all we can to keep GOSH from mounting a task force to visit the town but it seems our fruits were in vain. They have mobilized and should be here within the wee hours of the morning. As of now you shall not return home with the kids. We will be in touch before the day you leave with new coordinates or if you are to return home. Love, mom and dad." She felt her chest ache and shut the flip phone rather harshly her eyes stinging with the threat of tears.

Sayaku watched when Abbigail left, frowning slightly- she'd seemed a bit off, and Sayaku was fairly perceptive to such things, being a fairly sympathetic person. Turning to think over her question, he turned to his cousins. "I'll take care of the luggage...I'll say a quick hello to granny on my way." He smiled a bit, adding, "Where's the brat?"

Mayura giggled, smiling. "Aksel? Han er med bestemor. Du vil se ham på veien, så, nei?"

"Mayura. English. Remember? Guests who don't speak Norwegian?"

"Oops! Sorry." The girl laughed, looking to the others apologetically before returning to gaze at her cousin. "Aksel is with grandmother...You'll see him on the way too, then, no?"

"...You didn't need to give a nearly exact translation, but okay, got it." Sayaku laughed a bit, turning to Adrian and Aidehn. "If you're ever confused because someone like Mayura starts speaking Norwegian again, just say so and they'll be happy to translate. Or come get me. I'm fluent enough." He turned to go get the luggage. Flutter stayed near Adrian, nervously.

Sayaku was worried about Abbigail, however, and took a detour to check on her. He found she'd possibly be walking about, and noticed her near the tree since it was on his way anyway, though slightly out of it. He tapped the tree when she'd closed the phone, smiling. "You okay? Homesick already? I know we're staying for a couple days, but you can leave whenever you want...Though everyone here thinks of you as family already."

Flutter, meanwhile, had stayed with Adrian and Aidehn. "Um...What should we do now?" She seemed awkward, and Mayura was giggling because it was just like her sister.

"Why don't we give you guys a tour? Saya knows the way around so he can lead your other friend, but none of you know the compound well, right? It's big, so you should have us show you things you'll want to know so you don't get lost. Though everyone will help you. Yorie too, even if she seems too timid. Right, Yorie?"

"R-Right." She came out of hiding slightly, adding "Um...We should show them to the garden, right? It's pretty...Maybe starting with a pretty place is good?"

Adrian smiled at Flutter at the announcement of visiting a garden. "Maybe you'll see something you know well." He said softly. Aidehn nodded at Mayu, "A tour sounds great." he said thanking them once again for being so welcoming. Abbigail smiled softly at him wiping the impending tears. "No... it's not that." she sighed wishing she could just come out and tell him but she knew there was no way that would be a good idea. They would lose their friends as quick as they got them. It's not like it was a normal conversation coming out and saying something like, 'By the way we're freaks. We have powers beyond your comprehension.'

She forced herself to smile. "Just some bad news is all about Aidehn's issue." She tried her best to convince him and decided to follow him on his way. "This place is like a little town of family. You don't know how lucky you are." she said her eyes scanning the quaint compound.

--
Lars sat in the helicopter sharpening a knife as it flew through the air on the way to the destination. Soon they would land and he would have his hands on the elusive Quill triplets. He knew Razen would be glad to hear they had finally been caught.

Lucky was a mild way of putting it. Sayaku knew well that his father wasn't exactly a good force to have to deal with- unlike his sister, who thought he was dead. Most of their family was quite charming and generally there was an inherent complex that 'family is always safe'. Anyone in the compound was considered family, basically- but most of the family had somewhat disowned Razen, due to his sudden change and evil intents. I can't exactly tell her my dad's an evil mastermind and she's lucky to have two sane loving parents... He shook off the thought. Even without Razen, Ryo was a good caretaker, and the Catane siblings loved their relatives normally.

"A town of family...That's a nice way to put it. But yeah...Most of us don't live outside the compound. We're very welcoming, but...We don't do well on the outside normally. Thus we tend to be very tight-knit." He smiled, adding, "But you and your siblings are tight-knit too. When I first left the compound to live with Flute and our uncle....She wasn't very comfortable with me at all. We weren't able to get close very easily...You guys have each other and always have it seems like. It's a blessing you should never forget." He grinned slightly. "Now, how about a tour? That should cheer you up by getting you moving."

While Sayaku tried to cheer up Abbigail, Flutter was calmly spending time with Adrian, Aidehn and the twins. She smiled in response to Adrian's notation, and followed easily as she joined them on the tour. Mayura, noticing Aidehn's response, smiled easily. "I'll be the best tour guide I can be! Promise!" And lead the way to the garden. When there, it was like a rather large courtyard or forest clearing- there were many wild flowers and a duck pond in the middle. It was very close to nature, the compound- something the family seemed to like. "This is the central garden! And our house-" Mayura pointed to a house just across the pond to the right. "Is over there! It's like a little village, but all the houses are connected. Pretty neat, right? Come play with us anytime!"

Abbigail nodded pushing her hands into her pockets. "Sure, a tour sounds great." She smiled genuinely at him and listened as he showed her the compoud. Aidehn like the large boy-child that he was went straight to poke fun at the ducks. He quacked and skipped rocks on the small pond. He had always been the one out of the three to be in tune with being outdoors all the time. Adrian looked around and couldn't wait until he was given the time to sketch. He wanted to pencil all of this into his memory forever.

"If you guys are into sports, I'm sure Abbie would be delighted to play. She's a sports nut." Aidehn said petting a small duckling. An angry mother duck came towards him flapping her wings and honking at him angrily. "Whoa." he said backing up quickly. Adrian laughed as he stumbled back still kicking to get away from the angry mother. "That's why you don't mess with ducks." Adrian said to him as the mother duck finally went on her way honking at the small duckling.

Adrian looked over at Flutter. "How are you feeling?" He asked in general about her adapting to meeting family and being in an anxious situation as well as having just gotten out of a vehicle that had been travelling for a long period of time. "Do you see anything you like?" He asked motioning towards the entire garden. There was various plants that he knew Abbigail was going to want to be around and see.

Sayaku smiled and began the tour, leading her to various portions of the compound. As he was doing so, he recalled that he'd meant to visit his grandmother, and turned to look at her. "I haven't met with our grandmother yet like I usually do when I come to visit...Want to come with me? She's surprisingly young for her age, and she's nice too. Though...Her voice tends to be on the hoarse side....always has been."

Flutter, meanwhile, giggled while watching Aidehn playing with the ducks. Mayura, seeing the angry mother duck, laughed as well. Even Yorie gave a light laugh of sorts, though much gentler. As Mayura recalled Aidehn's earlier words, she nodded. "Yorie isn't so good at them, but I rather like sports. I love running around and working up a sweat!"

"I wish I could run around more..." Flutter mused softly, but shook it off and smiled towards Adrian instead. "I-I'm fine...And there are a lot of interesting plants here." She pointed at one- an herb she could recognize, but not name. "That herb...Mama used to have a recipe that used it. A cake. It was really tasty." She smiled a bit more, looking at him before looking to the others, watching with a smile.

Abbigail smiled at the mention of his grandmother. Her own grandparents had never been met. She nodded, "I would be honored to meet the kind woman who allowed us to travel with you guys." She followed him as he led them to the building where she would be found. Aidehn stood up quickly brushing at his jeans smiling at the group. "Well that's one way to welcome guests." he called out after the mother duck. The group laughed once again at him.

"Oh we all like them." Aidehn said walking over to Mayura. "Abbie is just especially good at them. You can't play thinking you'll get an easy game in, it's going to be a worthwhile game every single time." He said using a pebble as a hackie sack. Adrian looked over at Flutter as she wished to be able to run more. He thought of their friend the healer of the resistance. His mind raced with how she could heal Flutter of all of her ailments, had she wished. Maybe one day that would be a possibility if she didn't hate his for what he was first.

"Maybe your family will know the recipe and could make it before we leave?" He said touching the ends of the herb slightly with his fingers. Neither brother knew yet of the message Abbie had received. She was going to wait until they were alone to tell them, she didn't want to ruin the rest of their day.

Sayaku smile dand lead the way to the main building, knocking and opening a slide door and entering the room, keeping it open for Abbigail. When it looked like it would close on her, he held it. "Grandmother, the door is busted again. Want me to fix it while I'm here?" He turned to look at their grandmother- an old woman with minor wrinkling and hair that was still a natural brown, barely graying. He was told not to worry about it, and thus he instead waited for Abbigail to enter, adding, "This is Abbigail. Abby, this is our grandmother, Aida."

Meanwhile, Mayura was keeping an eye on Aidehn as he walked over to her, still finishing her giggle fit from his argument with the ducks. "I wouldn't assume an easy game no matter who I was against. Doesn't mean I won't be confident in my own abilities, though, either." Smirking slightly, she added, "We tend to play a lot of sports as a family in general, so you guys will have plenty of chances. What do you tend to fancy?" She seemed to keep her focus on him, curious in a way for reasons she wasn't sure. Her sister still clung to her. "Say, you're triplets, right? I can tell! You have the same air I feel with Yorie!"

"They may, but I'm not sure...Mother and father lived separately slightly, though in the same area. And this is father's family..." Flutter mused. She watched him touch the herb, and she moved to unconsciously pluck the bud at one end of it, taking a taste. "It's a little bit sweet and spicy mixed together. I think this is the main flavor of the cake she made..."

Abbie tried to move as quickly so as to not inconvenience him with holding the door longer. She smiled and held her hand out to greet the beautiful and still young looking woman. "Hello." she said sweetly. "My brothers are not as vocal as I am so I speak for all of us when we truly say thank you for allowing us to visit with Sayaku and Flutter." Abbie was used to speaking for the three. She watched as Sayaku and Aida spoke. It would have been nice to have a relationship with her own family as well.

Aidehn smiled at Maya. "Abbie's favorites are swimming and soccer. I like anything really but football is my favorite. Adrian likes baseball best." Adrian looked up from Flutter to Aidehn and smiled. "This is true." he said shrugging. Aidehn nodded at her question. "Triplets, us multiples are way more fun." he laughed. "You guys don't look as alike as we all do. It's a blessing and a curse I guess." he said snickering at his brother.

Adrian listened to Flutter and did as she did picking a bud off and tasting it. He scrunched his nose savoring the herb. "Well, I hope it tastes better in cake form." he laughed swallowing the bite he had.

The woman greeted Abbigail politely, giving a gentle bow of sorts and holding a hand out. "I am pleased to meet you. We always welcome guests. Your brothers and you are welcome to stay as long as you'd like. Think of this as your own home for the time being." Of course, the woman was being very open-minded. She didn't know nor care that the triplets were in fact triplets. She just knew they were people and close to her relatives- and that was plenty.

"Mayu and Yorie are giving the boys and Flutter a tour. I'll be giving Abbie a tour for now, too." Sayaku explained. "I'll help Aksel fix the door later...Looks like he's went off somewhere." He turned to Abbigail, smiling. "Well, we've made sure to say hello, so let's look around some more, hm? It's a big compound."

It was certainly a big compound, but that didn't stop Mayura's constant energy even though she'd spent a lot of time rushing around to help prepare. "Yeah, it's a family trait I think in our case. I mean, Saya and Flutter don't look alike at all either, but they're still siblings. And so are we! Actually, because we're so different, we have a nickname in the family...So it's sorta cool!" She giggled, adding, "And we're happy. And you guys seem happy too, so it's good, right? But what's neat is...Sometimes, I feel like I can read Yorie's mind!" She really could at times- though she didn't really understand it. She then returned to the sports topic, noting that she was better with soccer and football, while her sister was better with things like swimming. The earlier noted relative, Aksel, was a baseball lover like Adrian. "Let's all play a game later! We have a secondary pond towards the back of the compound that's like a natural pool. It's really good for swimming. And it's been sorta hot lately, so a dip would be fun, right?"

Flutter shivered at the thought of swimming- she rather disliked water. "I-I'll watch." She laughed nervously, before turning to Adrian's not about the herb. "It's really tasty as cake...Mayura, does anyone else know how to make the herb cake that uses this?"

"I think our mom does! Mom and Auntie Windy got along really well and liked sharing recipes." She smiled, adding, "Let's ask mom to make it later! You really like it, huh? I can tell by the look on your face. You're like Yorie." She giggled then, but Flutter blushed and turned to smile to Adrian instead. Thanking Mayura, she continued to watch as Mayura explained things and enjoyed chattering with the rest.

Abbigail instantly felt at home and welcome with Sayaku's family. They were very nice to her and her siblings. "Lead the way." she said with a smile as he finished making plans to assist his grandmother fix a door.

Aidehn followed Mayu enjoying her explanation of their home and the energy with which she emphatically explained it all to them. "A swim sounds great!" he said looking over at Adrian who shook his head alongside Flutter. He didn't mind being in or out of the water and with Flutter just wanting to watch, he would rather sit out beside her anyway.

When Mayura excitedly told Flutter that her mother probably knew the recipe Adrian smiled knowing that as of yet something that related to Flutter in specific was now a possibility. He leaned in and whispered, "Well your family knows you somewhat." He smiled sweetly at her.

Sayaku lead her easily, able to slightly sense that she was at least feeling at home. "As I told you, we're a family-oriented group. But we also think of anyone within our relations as family...Once you're important to one of us, you're important to all of us. Thus, everyone here is going to treat you like you're one of us in general." He gave her a smile as he lead her to the courtyard. Seeing that everyone else seemed to still be there, he laughed. "Well, I take it this tour's rather slow comparatively."

Mayura was excitedly talking to Aidehn again about the swim when Abbigail and Sayaku seemed to return. She had smiled noticing Adrian's head shaking, already assuming based on her notes of his earlier behavior that it was mostly to keep Flutter company. When Sayaku returned, she smiled. "Saya! We're all going to swim later. Don't forget, okay?"

"That's sudden, but sure." He chuckled, smiling. "Seems everyone's in high spirits so far." He turned to look at the girl that was still hiding behind her twin, patting the white hair on her head gently. She had a smile on her face, despite the anxiety she clearly still embodied. He then turned to look at his sister, who was nodding and smiling to Adrian's response about her aunt. Everyone seemed to be getting along well- thus, he was relieved. Soon, his stomach growled, and Flutter had to struggle not to laugh- Mayura, however, didn't bother to hide it.

"Anyone else hungry? We can go get some snacks."

Abbie nodded placing a hand on her stomach that had aslo been grumbling lightly. The group turned as Mayura led them to where these allusive snacks lay. Adrian looked at his sister with a narrowed gaze and knew she was obscuring something. He slowed his walk so that he was right beside her. Aidehn who was oblivious to it all when it came to food had entered right behind Mayura into a home.

"Hey... what's wrong?" Abbie smiled weakly at her brother and shrugged. "Well GOSH is back home... I got a message from mom and dad... we're going to have to go on our own when they go back to town." Adrian's face sombered. "Is there any chance they'll call back saying it was all a big mistake and they're gone?" She shrugged. "I think it's time our training came into effect. As of the end of this small vacation, we're on our own." He nodded knowing that at least for the remainder of their time on the compound, they would both enjoy their time with their friends.

They entered the building and joined in around a table where the others were getting ready to have a snack. Aidehn smiled at his siblings and they both did so back refusing to let him know just yet.

Flutter and Sayaku remained unaware of what Abbie and Adrian were talking about, following their cousins easily along with Aidehn. When they got to the main eating area, there was a big room with a large table, many chairs fitting a rather large family, and a nearby room that lead to a kitchen. There were already snacks on the table- balls of soft cheese, crackers, some random vegetables and less common looking things from another culture altogether were laid out neatly on the wood. There were sweet buns on the table on one end, as well as some cookie sticks and other sweets, as the family knew well Flutter's issues.

While Flutter went to one end of the table with Mayura, taking a few cookie sticks and other sweets for herself onto a plate from a pile, much like one would see at a buffet, Sayaku stuck to the vegetables. He kept an eye on his friends while taking a plate of vegetables and a small, dime-sized dollop of some sort of greenish herb dressing, and began to easily nibble on a dipped piece of kale. There was a lot of food meant to satiate various tastes, and it was clear by the many distinct colors and plates. To the back of the room, he noticed a small bar with various types of drinks and a cooler, along with a pile of cups.

It was really meant for a large crowd- but it at least had enough to suit various needs. And thus, the four that were part of the family worked to get food they liked. While doing so, Yorie seemed to tug for Flutter's attention, taking her for a moment to the nearby kitchen. Sayaku noticed this, and smiled while looking at the triplets instead. He was still a bit worried that something was up, but more interested in keeping an eye to make sure they got along in the house okay. Meanwhile, Mayura seemed to take an interest in Aidehn once more.

Aidehn filled his plate and sat in a chair next to the new friend they had made. He made conversation and laughed at stories she told. "These snacks are delicious." he said biting into a sweet bun. Abbigail laughed at her brother. "Quickest way to man's heart is his stomach mom always says." Aidehn nodded emphatically swallowing his food. "That's why dad's always happy." the triplets laughed.

Adrian watched as Flutter walked into the kitchen with Yorie and he smiled feeling glad that she was feeling comfortable enough at the moment with spending time with her newly met family. They all seemed like very nice and caring people... just like she was. Abbigail ate a few baby carrots dipped in some sauce and some fruits before she felt full. Her stomach had been playing games with her since receiving the news and felt like the best way to let it out was to go do something to keep her mind off of everything.

"Once everyone's stomach's settled maybe we could go play a game of soccer or something." Adrian wondered noticing his sister's fidgeting. "Yeah before going in for a swim that sounds like fun." Aidehn said looking over at Mayura. "Are there going to be ducks on this field?" he asked taking a jab at himself. He laughed as she smiled and shook her head at him.

"The closest thing to a duck will be my sister...Or rather, a duckling. Since there's no we we'll be able to get her into the water calmly." Sayaku noted in response to Aidehn's personal jab. He was happy to see that he was getting along with Mayura, noting to himself that they seemed similar in some ways, and it made sense n his head. However, he seemed to still give his majority of attention to Abbigail, watching her eat curiously. She had similar eating habits to him at that moment, as he mildly snacked on some carrots- except without sauce.

Flutter and Yorie returned soon enough, Flutter having a nice big slice of cake on a plate. The cake was a yellow color, with specks of various other hues embedded in it made from what looked like little leaves and stems. There was a bite already taken off it with her fork, which she was eating as she returned. Yorie smiled and watched as the girl made her way towards Adrian. "Adrian! Someone made Mama's herb cake." She was smiling quite brightly, cutting a bit off for him to try. "Wanna taste it? It tastes like Mama's."

"Looks like you made her day," Sayaku noted, smiling as Yorie tugged on his shirt. He could tell it was likely to him that Yorie had helped make it, since she seemed rather happy her cousin was eating it- though it may have just been that the girl was happy to see her cousin smile. He turned back to Abbigail. "I'm glad mostly everyone is rather cheerful so far. Let's try to have fun with the soccer, hm?"

Adrian smiled warmly at her and nodded. "I would love to try it." He accepted the the bite of the cake and chewed it carefully making sure to take in the taste. It surely wasn't like anything he had tried before. He enjoyed it very much and went to steal a slice for himself. Abbie looked up at Sayaku who seemed to be like the watchful eye of the group making sure everyone was comfortable and enjoying their time. When he mentioned a soccer game she smiled nodding. It would help greatly to get her mind off of everything going on at the moment.

They made their way to a grassy clearing between a few buildings. Abbigail drew her long hair up into a messy bun to keep it from her face as they played. Instead of it being a more competitively agressive game she just focused on enjoying her time playing the sport. Aidehn waited for an opening to receive a pass from his sister. As he went for it Mayura surprised him by intercepting for their team. It was a fun game all in all. Abbie couldn't lie, the game was cheering her up considerably. Adrian took a break mid game to sit beside Flutter. His face was moist with sweat and he smiled at her when she looked up at him. "Having fun?" she asked him after he caught his breath. He nodded then asked, "How about you?"

Flutter giggled. "Watching is interesting. I like trying to figure out what the next movement will be, or figuring out at what angle the ball can be hit into the goal from where it is based on the layout of the people on the field." She leaned her head upwards to look at the sky, adding, "It seems tiring to play, but...Everyone seems happy playing despite the tiring nature. It's interesting that way."

Sayaku continued acting as the watchful eye meanwhile even during the game. He played carefully with his cousins as a team, finding it easy to get lost in the motions. Mayura acted as a forward of sorts, while Yorie hid in the goal. This left Sayaku as defense, something he didn't mind at all. It meant he could generally keep watch over the others playing to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves, but it also meant he had slightly less movement until the other team got towards him more.

When Adrian had moved to sit with Flutter, the game seemed to continue- however, it was clear that many were getting tired. Mayura noted this and called for a time out, smiling. "I'll go get some drinks for everyone! We've worked up a sweat, so we should re-hydrate before we continue."

"It's a good sweat though," Sayaku mused in response, chuckling. "It's hot out today though...So drinks are definitely a good idea. And a dip will be good too."

Adrian laughed nodding. "Tiring for sure." Abbie sat cross legged bouncing the ball against her head keeping it up two or three times before it fell and she started again. Her face and neck were pink from the exercise as was most of the groups. Aidehn sat beside her except his legs were sprawled out and he leaned back against his elbows on the soft grass. He looked at Abbie feeling like something wasn't right of sorts. He tapped her elbow catching her interest. "yeah?" "Are you okay?" She smiled at her brother and nodded. "Are you okay for now until we're alone or okay okay?" she laughed. "Let's enjoy our time here." was all she told him. He was oblivious to many things but he understood the words as soon as they left her mouth. "Oh." he said sitting up. She leaned over and hugged his shoulder. "It's all right. Let's just enjoy this while we can okay. Keep it on the back of your thoughts." She smiled at him and he nodded smiling back.

Mayura soon returned with bottles of water as well as a thermos like pitcher of lemonade. The triplets each grabbed a bottle of water and drank. After resting for a bit longer, Abbie bounced the ball to herself from her feet to her knees and head. Aidehn joined her and they kicked it back and forth waiting for the others to rest. Adrian was called over and he stood. "Duty calls." he mused as he ran to join the others for the second half of their game. It was a nice warm day and by the end of the second half the entire group could use a dip from the heat. "I'm not jumping in with my clothes." Abbigail said laughing as Aidehn tugged her towards the water. "You girls and your need for swim suits." he joked as she walked with Flutter and Adrian back towards the building where their luggage was.