Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
So yeah, I am a hiatus monster with an urge to write and get out of my funk. Let me introduce myself and give a few lines about my style and I'll give you a few ideas of mine to share and write/fangirl about (or fanboy or fanperson, whoever you are!)

I'm Scary Step, a rather introverted but actually chatty once warmed up roleplayer with over a decade of on and off experience in mostly romance, modern and fantasy genres. I'd be interested in developping horror, historical and the punk genres of science fiction as well but that is for a later date probably as I need pretty unique premises/plothooks to get interested usually.

I usually write at least three paragraphs of third person narratives, and can go up to about a dozen paragraphs at most without feeling like I'm getting lonely all on my own. I do believe character making is my weak point, but I'm interested in exploring and bettering my skills with the help of OOC chatting and vigorous brainstorming/scene imagining. I write both male and female, and am okay with any pairings as long as they make sense. I'm not really looking for smut at the momoen though, hence why this is in the general section.

OOC chatting is very important for me, and as a pretty active plotter, I need to feel that my partner is as involved and interested in the storymaking process as I am at the risk of losing interest otherwise.

Now, here are a few ideas I've been throwing around:

Brother NO said:
In this silly boys being silly idea, I'm looking for each of us to play one of two brothers, one of them desperately trying to stop the other to do something unecessary. The other may be acting that way because he is a dumb boy on his first crush, he may be a nosy older brother, or he could even be a little scumbag. All that matters is that their bond is strong and that angst leave place to humor and bromance.

Have a good day - it may be your last! said:
One rainy evening, Character A meets a strange individual while walking down an empty street of a small japanese village. Slowing down when crossing path with them, the stanger, character B smiles sweetly at A and says; "Good evening. I've decided to end you. Enjoy the remaining days of your life!" After saying such frightful words, B just calmly walked away and dissapeared in the rain, leaving A frozen in the dusk. You see, B is an evil spirit, a youkai, and on a whim it decided to make A its prey. What will happen from this night on? Will B kill A, or will something unusual happen instead?

• Love
Reactions: reptilian
Not really filling the two plots you listed but I do have some plots of my own if you want to discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.