The person above me died because....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Angel died because you just never ever drink Oj after brushing your teeth, its instant death.

(IS THAT TRUE!? O__O)

Joey died from looking into the metaphorical closet of which gays hide, didn't see the bear coming...

(Try It)

Zypher died by snoo snoo from a Hawt Azn Princess

Angel died because Bob the Builder wanted to test out his new machinery~! It was a very fast and painless death though.

Mr. Cowboy died because an elderly lady had delusions of being an italian mafia boss and shot him. :3

Redd Died by meeting a mysterious new member, Bluu who shot him for being an opposing color.

Teek died cause I gave her too much pocky and cofffffeeeeeeeee....she ran around the room bouncing against the walls till she knocked herself out. She never woke up. ;_;

Cause... well.. this should explain...

ot-dysentery.jpg

Inane died from leaving me alone, he should have never left me alooooooooooooooone.

TK died when she went to love on a fox, but the fox was actually a hairy midget with a shiv.

(Oooooo Ouch)

Seiji died because he fed me after midnight.

TK died when i Chomped her Potato 00!

Knight-chan died because I put him in the oven at 425 degrees until he was a nice golden brown >D

Zypher died for eating Octy's potatoes in front of me...

TK died because she got caught between me and WHAT I WANT!

Zypher died because what he wanted was Poison! 00;