The person above me died because....

(Oh god the Horror)

October died due to an accute illness brought on by marshmallows

GMK died because someone stole his beer.

Murrsplosion, it was on the news and everything, very tragic, twelve injured, fourteen killed. *shakes head sadly*

The Devil went down to J-Pop central, he as lookin' for a soul to steal... finding no one really worth it, he chose to take Zy-zy instead.

Dark Magician Girl died because she was mauled by an onslaught of Kuriboh! She never saw it coming....

Moonlit Blade was reforged into a piece of the Challenger rocket...ooooh too soon?

(Hrrrm! Excellent trap card, Moonlit!)

Zy-zy died by being hit with a piece of the Challenger rocket. T_T Fell right out of the sky.

Edit: Dark Magician Girl died because she beat me to Zy's post, and got attacked by a flurry of children's trading cards, and recieved fatal paper cuts.

MB was killed because HE was run over by a stampede of Chocobos in Manhatten! >D (fufufu I's a gewd theef~)

Ooooooh, way to be a thief, Zy! Zy was killed because the Copyright Police set his home on fire while Zy was blasting his music.

Moonlit died by a very large card game fan tripping on him and crushing him to death.

Frosty died because the forklift carrying the rather large card game fanboy broke and dropped him on Frost, crushing him to death as well...pity

Zy died because he forgot about his allergies to forklifts, and got too close to the one with the large card game fanboy.

MB was sacrificed to summon Knight of Moons, as specified in his card's effect.

Dark Magician Girl died because she was subjected to the horrors and perversions of a fanfic only a thirteen year old boy could fantasize about... O.O

Moonlit Blade died because he was subjected to 'My Immortal' and 'Twilight' AT THE SAME TIME.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Dark Magician Girl died because Moonlit Blade's head exploded from the sheer evil of her last post, and the explosion enveloped the entire north hemisphere.

Moonlit blade was given the emperor's mercy after the heretical exposure fried his brain.

GMK died from lack of beer