The Penultimate Superhero RP (OoC and Sign-Up Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hey. Just wanted to ask what's going on with the RP? I have not seen some activity for some time. Is this still going or is it not?

I hope its still going on, I really like it :0 especially my Damian character., and Zatanna x Slade XD

Haha, yeah. I found it interesting but there has been some time and the GM has not posted. He must have something to do or something must of happened. I am very interested in continuing this RP. If this fails I would be more than happy to do a 1x1 with you. But I hope it would not come to that.

Same, I also won't mind doing a 1x1 with you if this fails--Which I hope won't.

Reactions: N0VA
I think that the DM is gone. =/ I mean I'm just gonna drop out. I have way too many RPs going on to stay in this one. Thanks for the fun everyone. It was great while it lasted. And I hope the DM comes back at some point.

Sad to see you go mate, but you know what they say when you gotta go you gotta go. :D Anyway see you around mate, hope you drop back in at one point when you get more free time for RP's and if this RP is still going.

Cheers.

such a shame too :c was super excited about this rp T n T

She's also wearing this now... Ie doted the post XD
[spoili]
candice-swanpoel-victoria-secret-mint-jeans-3.jpg
[/spoili]

I'm going to reply tomorrow when I got me some bit time to write a large text. Just looking at people's replies makes me shiver. :-D

You can if it makes things easier, but either way you can play it off

Since they dropped out, I'd say yes.

I think I posted last if the alerts haven't messed up something.

I was waiting for kid muffintop to post, so yeah

I think she/he mentions in the last status post that the computer he/she has is broken. So that may be the reason why it may not work.

I swear my alert thingy is so messed up
And I can't seem to find a right look for zatanna
//sobs.
I found this gif and it remind me of her more,
[spoili]
51138-Olivia-Wilde-reaction-gifs--So-XvaD.gif
[/spoili]

But I was like 'nah.... Maybe in another RP when I play her XD I changed her face a lot already'

Oh, on another note I would be more than happy to do a One X One role-play if this one fails to continue... although I am really hoping that it does not.

Reactions: 2 people
Same here! I wouldn't mind that!
I can use that gif too 8D

Didn't we have this conversation before too? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.