The Penultimate Superhero RP (OoC and Sign-Up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted! Just to let everyone know. Though I feel like Zatanna/Madame Mirage suits well with Slade. What do you think @Noceur ?

@Sora1297 Here's my character sheet for super girl c:
Name:

Jasmine Braxton

Appearance:

images

Background:

Jasmine is originally from Italy but came to America when she was four years old her with father Franco when her mother passed away in an accident. The thing is, she's not from a normal family. Jasmine is the daughter of a powerful Mafia dad who runs about 85% of the underground activities in New York City along with other states. Since she is the daughter of a mobster, Jasmine has the mentality that she can get away with anything and do whatever she wants since no one is stupid enough to mess with her family.

Being the only child of the infamous mobster, Jasmine is spoiled to the core and finds herself to better than anyone. In high school, she is the captain of the cheerleading squad and is also the most popular girl in school. Not only does she have money, but she also has the looks that make her one of the most desired girls in campus. If only it didn't come with the price of a bullet to the head if you broke her heart or dared to dump her.

Lately, the girl has been in a bad mood since her father was placed in prison no thanks to a certain red head who snitched him out and even gave the cops evidence to catch him. Angry with what that girl did to her dad, she spends most of her time torturing Cantina in school and making her the pit of her every joke. There was a time when the girls used to be good friends, but that changed when Cantina's dad suddenly disappeared and Jasmine's dad began charging the family.

Student/ helps run the mafia

Relationship status:

"Single"

Person he/she will become:

Evil Supergirl

Sample post:

"And then, like always, I stuck the landing and the whole school cheered loudly. I wish you were there to see it daddy." Jasmine placed her hand on the glass as she spoke with her father through the plastic phone. She would go every other day to visit her dad in prison and would tell him everything that was going on in school, home, the mob, and life. Even if he was locked up in this hell hole, she always did her best to make it seem like they were seeing each other like normal. "I'm proud of you Jazz, I wish I was there too but as you can see, it doesn't seem like I'll be leaving any time soon." The man looked tired, he wasn't getting much sleep and seemed worried about his only child being along.

Ever since he had gotten locked up, his older brother had been in charge of taking care of his daughter and also watching over his underground kingdom. He trusted his brother but the fact that it wasn't him doing the protecting made him feel uneasy. "Don't worry daddy, uncle is doing a good job. I've been keeping an eye on him for you so don't worry." A light smile appeared on the girls face as she tried to calm her dad. The mob was everything to him and she knew that he had worked his butt off to make his kingdom grow. She would do anything to insure that it stayed afloat while their lawyers did everything in their power to get him out. How she wished she could help out more but there was so little a high school girl could do.

"Alright Missy, visiting hours are over. Time to go." The guard walked up to the blonde girl and pointed her towards the door. It was unbelievable how fast time went by whenever she was talking with her dad, it didn't even feel like an hour! "I'll come back to visit again. In the meantime, be strong Papa. Ti amo, Arrivederci." The two hung up the phone, her father watched as Jasmine left then headed off towards his cell while trying to hold back a tear. Jasmine on the other hand, had an angry expression on her face as she walked out of the prison and headed towards the car. "If only that bi*ch didn't open her fat mouth…Daddy I will get you out, on way or another…" She would do anything for her dad, he was the only family she had left and wasn't going to let him rot in a cell.

Other:
Has a bit of an anger issue, thinks herself as a princess. Doesn't like snitches or goodie two shoes.​

Well I'm almost certain my character is going to be neutral. She doesn't really care much about the world. She's proud to be a mutant though and she won't tolerate wrongdoings against others like her, evil or good.

Edit: Can I make more than one character? I'm juggling a few characters in my mind. Kinda wanna make an electro just to annoy Mr. Spider Man over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I don't know why, maybe its her appearance... But Madame Mirage reminds me of Cybersix for some reason.

That, or a more seductive version of Camen Sandiego xD
8D
[spoili]
Carmen sandiego? NOPE ITS MADAME MIRAGE 8D
tumblr_lglhmqwEX41qayzjjo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

I don't like to post to much as it seems like spamming but bump, anyone here or still here? :o

I'm here and working up a long-ass post for the field trip.

I am here now, I went on a little trip yesterday to my mom's place. My bike shut down on me and I needed to stay the night anyway. I am home now and ready to RP. : )

Who's next for posting?

Well technically the DM should be next up for posting. However, I'm not sure when she/he will post if she/he will post.

I'll be posting soon hopefully, working on a massive post for the lab

@N0VA™ why do I get the strange feeling about my OTP radar that I will ship zatanna and Slade soon wayyyyy later on in the RP XD

Huh? I didn't understood that? : D Ship where?

It's when you take characters and pair them up as a couple cause you think they're good together 8D XD

Ah! Right. lol Yeah I do think they fit together to be honest. I am sure Slade would take interest in her and Madame Mirage.

My computer has decided to freeze up on me and be stupid so I might be slow at replying

Yeah, yeah. I understand that, I quite like them together either way. Madame Mirage or not. Also your sig is awesome. : 3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.