The Penultimate Superhero RP (OoC and Sign-Up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hey. Just wanted to ask what's going on with the RP? I have not seen some activity for some time. Is this still going or is it not?

I hope its still going on, I really like it :0 especially my Damian character., and Zatanna x Slade XD

Haha, yeah. I found it interesting but there has been some time and the GM has not posted. He must have something to do or something must of happened. I am very interested in continuing this RP. If this fails I would be more than happy to do a 1x1 with you. But I hope it would not come to that.

Same, I also won't mind doing a 1x1 with you if this fails--Which I hope won't.

Reactions: N0VA
I think that the DM is gone. =/ I mean I'm just gonna drop out. I have way too many RPs going on to stay in this one. Thanks for the fun everyone. It was great while it lasted. And I hope the DM comes back at some point.

Sad to see you go mate, but you know what they say when you gotta go you gotta go. :D Anyway see you around mate, hope you drop back in at one point when you get more free time for RP's and if this RP is still going.

Cheers.

such a shame too :c was super excited about this rp T n T

She's also wearing this now... Ie doted the post XD
[spoili]
candice-swanpoel-victoria-secret-mint-jeans-3.jpg
[/spoili]

I'm going to reply tomorrow when I got me some bit time to write a large text. Just looking at people's replies makes me shiver. :-D

You can if it makes things easier, but either way you can play it off

Since they dropped out, I'd say yes.

I think I posted last if the alerts haven't messed up something.

I was waiting for kid muffintop to post, so yeah

I think she/he mentions in the last status post that the computer he/she has is broken. So that may be the reason why it may not work.

I swear my alert thingy is so messed up
And I can't seem to find a right look for zatanna
//sobs.
I found this gif and it remind me of her more,
[spoili]
51138-Olivia-Wilde-reaction-gifs--So-XvaD.gif
[/spoili]

But I was like 'nah.... Maybe in another RP when I play her XD I changed her face a lot already'

Oh, on another note I would be more than happy to do a One X One role-play if this one fails to continue... although I am really hoping that it does not.

Reactions: 2 people
Same here! I wouldn't mind that!
I can use that gif too 8D

Didn't we have this conversation before too? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.