The Penultimate Superhero RP (OoC and Sign-Up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post. I just wanted to say I am waiting for the others to catch up before posting myself. Hate to leave someone behind on the RP.

Cheers.

Thats fine, sup? Also, Xaiang is accepted!

And I'm fine with her becoming Madame Mirage.

I've got some plans for this. I'm thinking the first major arc will involve either COBRA's rise to power, Mutants (X-Men, not genetically/scientifically modified people), or the birth of the Evil Genius cautionary tale (examples of villains born through this method: Doctor Doom, Green Goblin, Scarecrow, Lex Luthor). What would you guys like to see first?

couple questions my friend, one: is this still open for new characters? and two: does the image for the character have to be real?

Yes, we're still open!

I had this idea for Damian's origins to become robin.. He waits for his bus to pick him up and is soon meted by his crazy joker mother then saved by. His father.
Then, it only encourages him to become robin in attempt to be closer to them.

I'd hold off on Batman/Joker references right now because we have somebody already wanting to play Joker and Harley. I'll check with them again and update you as I learn more

Also, are we good to skip past the classroom? I feel like the only one who might get any sort of development besides Dylan would be Slade (because Ms. V wants to speak with him privately)

Update: Joker and Harley are out. Seems like the person playing them hasn't been online since April 21st, so you're good ^^

Question: How should I come into the RP. Don't wanna be like "Hey guys, I was here the whole time..."

Maybe she's running late for class? Or perhaps she's skipping class and out doing her own thing for the time being until we leave and find her?

I'll probably have her just show up late to class. Seems more fitting. Thanks for the suggestion.

I hate to double post, but I've just replied in case anyone is wondering.

@Sora1297
I was wondering if super girl is available?? Had a thought of making her evil and being Starfires rival/enemy. (have always wanted to see a showdown between the two xD I vote starfire tho.)

She is. The original person who wanted to play her never followed through on the sheet, so go ahead!

I'm thinking of maybe introducing the Mask as a villain. Or maybe Scarecrow. Or perhaps The Hulk as a bad guy initially.

Yay~!!! Alright I shall get started on her sheet then c: btw, @Sora1297 I'm kinda curious, when we'll be able to get to the parts of getting their powers?

I was hoping in the next few posts. I don't want to rush it, but for those who don't already have powers (Spidey and Starfire, maybe more but I assume Damien/Slade don't need any and Zattana/Mystique/Constintine already have some), so we can get ours pretty quick. Nobody is a real "Hero" yet, but it'll happen soon. I was planning for an OSCORP field trip, so maybe we can go there and get anybody who doesn't have powers the abilities they deserve/chose.

The actual "heroing" part won't be too long after that. I'll be sure to include a Supervillain origin in the OSCORP trip as well

In that case, I shall hurry up on Super girl that way on the field trip she ends up taking a rock or something and gets her powers as for star, she just get abducted after the field trip c:

Sweet. Spidey's origins are gonna be much more violent and destructive then they normally are :3

How about the rest of ya'll? Got plans for how your characters will go good/bad?

I am thinking of going with a chaotic neutral character. He will be very gruesome and violent and will not think twice to kill people, children and women as well. But he does not kill out of fun, only if the situation calls for it. But as I said a chaotic neutral character. : )

Also I will wait for some more people to respond before responding myself, I feel it's only right.

I was hoping in the next few posts. I don't want to rush it, but for those who don't already have powers (Spidey and Starfire, maybe more but I assume Damien/Slade don't need any and Zattana/Mystique/Constintine already have some), so we can get ours pretty quick. Nobody is a real "Hero" yet, but it'll happen soon. I was planning for an OSCORP field trip, so maybe we can go there and get anybody who doesn't have powers the abilities they deserve/chose.

The actual "heroing" part won't be too long after that. I'll be sure to include a Supervillain origin in the OSCORP trip as well
Zatanna's powers are comatose. Maybe when something happens to the group she randomly chants a backwards magic spell and soon it really happens to her surprise, making her from a teen assistant to a magician XD then in her adult years a more secretive, possibly slightly seductive hero called madame mirage. Or not hero--Neutral but leaning more towards the hero side (like how zatanna really is in the comics 8D).

Cool. I don't know why, maybe its her appearance... But Madame Mirage reminds me of Cybersix for some reason.

That, or a more seductive version of Camen Sandiego xD

I hope you guys don't mind if I move this along. @Sora1297 hope its ok if I push it along to the field trip?

Yeah go ahead, I was gonna move it along in a bit if nobody was posting

Status
Not open for further replies.