The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know it's so weird...she didn't even attack me. She just...watched me and then protected me...that's very unusual for that to happen." He said watching jt eat the zombie. It looked happy for some reason "Look it's smiling." He said pointing at it. "Stange indeed, very strange." He said as he started walking toward if "What's your name." He said as it looked at him and pointed to a desk, and saw Areiz and tilted it's head and began eating some more. "Claire Collins, 25 years old..she was like us.." He said looking back at it.

Areiz looked at Clu as if he just flew across the world in 2 seconds. "How'd you know that? That's just cool."
Jae stepped back, suddenly feeling very precautious. She glanced further into the building before looking back to Clu. "I-I'm going to the helicopter." She backed towards the door.
Areiz glanced at Jae, confused.

He looked at Areiz and handed her a piece of paper that had her info and a picture of her and looked at Jae "What? Why?" He said as he looked at her and started walking to and set his hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?" He said as he kept hearing Zombie Claire chomping down and hearing her go "Grarrarararnomnomnom" which he couldn't help but laugh.

Jae looked up at Clu, taking a deep breath. "Sh-she was..and I met..but that's not.." She dropped her head and turned, walking out of the door.

Areiz watched, clearly surprised. "What just happened?" She was looking between the paper and Clu.

Jae covered her face, tears welling up as she walked in the direction of the copter. She was my mom's best friend..she's dead too.. She thought, walking right by. She stopped by a bench and sat down, taking deep breaths and regaining control.

He looked at Areiz and then back at her and followed her, the female zombie saw him leave and she dropped what she was doing and followed him, like a pet that got attached to his owner, "Hey, Jae." But she wouldn't listen,Hey. Hey! Jae, stop!"he said a bit louder and set his hands on her shoulder "What the hell was that?" He said and softly touched her face "Talk to me what's wrong?" He said gently.

Jae looked at his eyes, she was shaking a little, refusing to cry. "She...she was my m..mom's friend.." She broke off, closing her eyes and pulling away a little. She felt dead inside.

Areiz threw her hands in her pockets and sighed, stopping by the helicopter and watching.

He looked at her "I'm so sorry, Jae. Heyy, come here." He said as he came closer to give her a hug and to hold her, "I'm sorry, I didn't know...Jae, come here. Jesus, I'm sorry. Let it out, hun don't hold it in." He said walking to her about to hug her.

Jae jumped up and took Clu's hug, tears threatening to spill. She didn't know how to react, she just shook.

He just held her rightly in his arms "Heyy, shh, it's going to be ok. I promise." That's all he said and said nothing else but to let it out, she needed too, her moms death and now this just added to everything, she needed to let it out, or she'll never be happy.

Jae felt the warm tears create rivers down her face and she buried her face in his shoulder. She felt sad, scared, and empty. no one else. She decided. She wouldn't let anyone else go.

She cried and cried, he had to use his strength to keep her up as she cried and sort of screamed "There you go, hun. Let it out." He said as he held her tightly and holding her up "I got you, Jae. I'm not going to let you go promise."

Jae nodded, sniffling a little. She felt like a little girl that just lost her favorite toy. "I..I'm sorry.." She mumbled to no one.

Areiz didn't approach them. As much as I would love to see Jae's reaction..Clu might not be happy about it. She sat down in the helicopter.

"It wasn't your fault Jae. None of it was your fault. Ok?" He said had he lifted her head and then her face to meet his gaze. He wiped her tears from her face and from her lips, "It wasn't your fault, ok?" He said looking into her eyes.

She shook her head. "I shouldn't have hesitated." She said, it was more to herself than anyone. "I could have..it's nothing." she said, taking a deep breath and calming down a little. "Okay." she said after a moment, nodding ever so slightly.

"It's not your fault regardless, you hear me?" He said in a gentle tone, "I promise, I would have done the same if I was you." He said looking at her, "Come on, let's go..I'm hungry." He said with a smile.

She nodded hesitantly. "I-I guess." She held Clu close. "But the same is not happening with anyone else." Jae took a deep breath and nodded, hugging him as they walked towards the helicopter.
Areiz sat up and waved. "Coming back now are you? Done crying?"
Jae glared at Areiz, her emotions in turmoil. "Shut up." She laid her head against Clu.
"Just telling the truth." Areiz put her hands on her head. "Anyone hungry?"

"Very hungry." He said, he looked at Jae, "You hungry?" He said as she laid on his shoulder. He looked at the female zombie "Well looks like some on his eating good." He said giggling.

Jae nodded a little, her arms still wrapped around Clu's torso.
Areiz pulled out a few cans of fruit. "Here." She said, giving two to Clu for him and Jae, then keeping one for herself. "There's like a hundred here."
"Yeah, we found them earlier this morning." She thought for a moment. "You know, all we've done is gone from the roof to the ground..that's funny." She said.
Areiz shrugged. "That's not a lot of progress for a day."
Jae looked at the ground and held on to Clu as if letting go would mean death. "That's not true."

He chuckled at what Areiz said "You have no idea what we have been through. What her and I have gone through." He said as he laughed and ate the fruit, flash backs from the nights before it leading to this played in his head.

Jae nodded. "Y-yeah." She stuttered.
Areiz shrugged. "Okay." She took a bite out of the fruit and smiled. "Sweet."

Status
Not open for further replies.