The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't listen to what she said, he was to busy watching the sun. He grabbed her hand to shut her up and held it in his gently "Shhhhhhhh...enjoy this moment, Areiz. We all have flaws, more then others, I won't judge you of yours nor hers, ok?" He said still holding her hand, "Bet you've never seen anything so beautiful like...." He stopped and looked at Areiz he was stunned by her beauty, the way her grey eyes sparkle in the sun and her white hair floats in the light window "Woooow..." He said softly.

Areiz nodded slightly, smiling at the darkening sky. She glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

"Your so beautiful....you truly are..." He said still stunned. He snapped out of it and turned really red and saw his hand holding hers. He looked up and turned red then he can ever be. "I-I-I-I'm so sorry, don't...don't know what got into me...." He let her hand go really fast and started turning red and shaking "She's probably going to slap the piss out of you, Clu...nice work man. Dumbass." He said to himself.

Areiz put a hand on his shoulder. "Heh, calm down, you're shaking." She looked a little worried for him. "And if Jae tries anything, I'll step in. You shouldn't let her do that." she said patting his shoulder and retracting her hand.

When she retracted her hand with his he looked at her quickly and saw her hand within his, "Ok.." He said, for some reason he stopped shaking, something she did made him stop feeling all fluttery and shit. He squeezed her hand softly and just held it..and then looked at her and smiled and watched the sun set with her, he smiled, his eyes sparkled with the sun, his scars and muscles showed for all to see, he was happy, like nothing had ever happened.

Areiz smiled, looking back up at the receding sun. She felt a little better being around people, but Jae was edging the back of her mind. What is she playing at?

Jae woke up a few minutes after Areiz had finished speaking. She sat up, not looking anywhere, but checking the radar, wiping the sleep from her eyes. "Clear.." she mumbled before laying back across the pilot's seat, but backwards. She looked up through the windshield and watched the light fade, turning to stars.

The sun set to its end "Well I'm going go and get something to eat, your more then welcome to join me, wouldn't mind the company." He said as he started walking, "Maybe they'll have more clothes for me." He said chuckling.

Areiz nodded. "Okay. I wonder if Jae has woken up yet." she said as a side note. She slid off the rock, following behind him.

Hearing footsteps, Jae sat up and stretched, jumping out of the helicopter. "Oh, hey Clu." She just nodded at Areiz.

He jumped as Jae jumped out, "Hey, Jae. You sleep well he said as he walked over to her and hugged her, "Come. Let's go get some food." He said as he walked ahead.

She nodded, hugging him back. "Okay." She followed behind, coming up beside Areiz.

"Trying for three?" Areiz whispered, her eyes flashing.

"You hurt him, I hurt you." She retaliated, taking a step between the two.

Areiz rolled her eyes, but followed behind.

He could feel the conflict build in his head, he could sense it. He opened the door to the building and started jogging "Lasts one is a rotten egg!" And hauled ass, and started laughing.

Jae laughed. "Clu!" And started after him.

Areiz rolled her eyes, but followed persuit, staying right behind Jae, not able to pass her.

"Come on slow pokes!" He said laughing, he busted through a door and saw a zombie come out "Whoa! Don't kill it, wait!!" He said stopping them with his arms, he looked at it in his eyes he could see sorrow, sadness misery, and then it lookes at him, it didn't charge, nor did it growl...it just started at him. "I want to try something.." He said walking toward it slowly.

Jae had already pulled out her knife, but lowered it. "What?" She watched it carefully.

Areiz caught up, practically panting. "Wh-wh-what are you going to do?"

"It looks sad...." He said walking toward it, slowly, it was still watching him with it's dark sad eyes, it didn't go for him, but instead it just watched him, he was getting closer, a little close, "Behave now..." He said reaching up his hand to touch it, she just moaned and groaned it watched his hand and stepped back, ducking quickly, "Whoa, did you see that!" He said looking at them then back at the weird zombie, "Heyy, I'm not gonna hurt you, come here..."

Jae put her knife up before looking up, then she tilted her head a little. "Did that thing..did it just dodge you?"
Areiz smiled. "He's new, freshly infected." She said quietly. "He's still got a bit of his brain."
Jae just shook her head a little.

He got down to her level, he reached his hand out once more and touched it lightly, "You'll be ok....I'm not going t...omph!" He stopped with a sudden touch of the zombie picking him up and slamming him into the wall "Don't shoot, do not shoot it!" He said as he looked dead on it's eyes, "I'm not going to hurt you. They aren't going to hurt you. I promise, look look." He said as he pulled his knife and dropped on the floor and dropped his gun, he could see that the thing was beaten on and destroyed upon "Trust me..." He said and saw it's eyes look back it set him down and a zombie ran toward him sink it's teeth in him, the other zombie picked it and screamed and ripped it in half, and looked at Clu, and started eating it, it looked back at him offering him some..."Uh no thanks...but thank you.." He said chukling, he walked to the others "Is it me or did she just protect me?"

Jae just stared, bewilderment across her face.
Areiz clapped softly. "Great job!" She said after the second zombie was dead. She smiled at Clu, stepping towards him.
Jae watched the zombie carefully, trying to think on what was different about it.

He chuckled turning around and watched the strange zombie as it fed on the other infected, "Strange..."he said, he studied it with his eyes, he turned and saw Areiz walking toward him, "You ok?" He said as she looked at him.

Areiz nodded. "I've never seen anyone do that!" She said.
Jae watched the zombies closely, ignoring Areiz. She put her knife up and waved, almost as if greeting a new person.
Areiz rolled her eyes. She looks so stupid.. She thought to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.