Klee, Childe, Kirbo

"It wasn't the silly monsters! It was really a school-school, with people-people!" Wow, Master Jean really didn't understand what she said! And then she asked if Mister Kaito had been letting her blow up everything, too which he looked away, trying to look innocent but failing miserably. "Ehehe.... I'm hungry! I'm gonna find Mister Kaito and not blow anything up, bye Master Jean!" Saying that she attempted to book it... well, as fast as a small child could book it while carrying a giant bag filled with explosives foreign to her and a rapier.

Which was surprisingly fast. Faster than you could say "Don't blow up the lake, Klee!"

Might want to hurry after her.

@ThePotatoGod
-------------------------------

Huntsman? As in the ones from Ruby's world?

"My apologies, but I believe you to be mistaken. I've never even heard of a huntsman until recently." He apologized in his 'formal talk' voice that he always saved when conversing with the Tsarista. Or any other time it was necessary to be 'proper'

"And my name would be Childe."

Talking to her was... odd. It was a sensation of nostalgia and unfamiliarity blended together into some kind of soupy mess.

Luckily, he would find a distraction from his thoughts in almost tripping over a tiny dog-eared child, which would have been disasterous and embarrassing had it managed to properly occur. As it was, he had just enough sense into him to activate his vision, propelling himself backwards by shooting Hydro at the floor. Maybe that was his Semblance? Oddly enough, the blue stone of his hip glowed as the water was released, and stopped as soon as the flow had ended.

Immediately, Childe got down on one knee, looking apologetic. "Hey, buddy. Are you alright? Do you need anything?" He seemed more worried that he had hurt Ken rather then reprimand him for randomly appearing in the middle of the hallway.

Huh.

@noob13241 @Raynar Saassin @Topless
------------------------------

"..." Was she still that scary? Given how the surprisingly human-robot had reacted, she voted yes. The only reason she was so grumpy was because of that strange message she had received.. alongside how they were nowhere to be seen. If she did have a servant already, where had they gone?

Well, that was a problem for later. Deal with the pink robot now.

Moving over to where she had decided to hide herself, she dryly commented. "You do know that I just saw you dive down, right? I don't remember starting a game of hide-and-seek."

Well, it seemed as if she really was in the same situation Rin was in, with absolutely no clue where she was.

"Good question. How about we find out?" Out stretching a hand, she attempted to make her face less murderousy. "How about you introduce yourself first?"

@ThePotatoGod

• Shinji Matou

"Of course I would." Shinji answers, not really getting the meaning of what Hakuno just said. He simply waves at her as she leaves, before plopping himself back down on his bed. Man, this was the best! These beds were great, and the amenities that the room provided were awesome! Now, if only he got a whole room, but to himself, that'd be even better. Instead, he has to share it with a failure and a copy of her previous servant in a different color palette.

As he hears 'Saber' inquiry about the red one, Shinji chimes in with his piece. "I'm not really sure, honestly. I just know that I saw the red one before the blue one. In fact, I've only ever fought the red one." His lack of knowledge no doubt thanks to his lack of research.

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

Main Interactions in Floor 5
    @ThePotatoGod -Hakuno, 'Saber'
    @Topless - Saber

• Blanc & Mami

"Greetings Juran. I see you brought your friends here. I certainly don't mind at all." Mami continued to drink her tea while Blanc made the order for a slice of cake. As the trio stand down around their table, Mami was curious that one of them looked very much like the man servicing the cafe.

"Are you related to him in some way?" Mami asked Kaito, noting that the look-alike's presence was eerily similar if not outright the same as him. "If not, I find it somewhat creepy that the Labyrinth can copy our appearances for its own uses."

"I guess it's not the weirdest thing that can happen when you go into other dimensions. I once met another version of me. We were pretty much identical in almost every way, aside from the fact that she had no sisters."

Blanc - #9ce1f2
    Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Kaito and friends

Open to anyone in the Lounge.

• Ken Kendraki - FLOOR 4-5
    Childe's worry would go unfounded as his genshin impact would not even shake a drop out of his ice cream float.

Even if his weight wasn't as immense as it is relative to his small stature, his instincts were plenty to prevent any wild motion to spill his drink...especially if it was visibly drained beyond the point of worrying about that ever being an issue.

Anyways, Childe's questions would just receive...just a silent (again, silent by Ken's standards, probably even less so given the depth of his drink is reaching 'drinking an empty cup' level) sipping and a blank stare.
    He's either perfectly fine, or very strange. Probably both, given how children tend to be in the tower.
    @SorryTM

Reactions: SorryTM

• After Hakuno left the room, Artoria listened to what Shinji and his Servant has to say in regards to the contracts. "You're right that there are other people whom I can form a contract with. However, that would all depend on the amount of Magic Circuits they possessed, of which any of them bar you and my Master have. For me, Hakuno has possessed the most compatible Magic Circuits. You and your Servant may seemed compatible, but let me let you in on my honest opinion; you have but the most mediocre of Magic Circuits and you're lucky that you've formed a contract with a Servant of the highest caliber. But don't let this go in your head; one day you'll find out how taxing being in contract with a strong Servant while having less than average prana supply will be." She said.

@Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• "Oh, you mean Samson?" Filia asked as she lowered her head to reveal the Parasite "Yeah, he's the one who greeted you." She added. "Sup." Samson spoke "Never seen a talking pile of hair now don't you?"

@Raynar Saassin @Izanagi @ThePotatoGod

• "White Fang?" Adam asked "What is this about White Fang? Is there someone who bore the same name as I am? Well, that is not surprising as I'm sure that my descendants have bore my name."

@ThePotatoGod @Crow @Raynar Saassin

• The tea did much to soothe Bayonetta's frayed nerves, though she couldn't relax fully. Something weighed on her mind. Had she made a list of oddly specific things she thought impossible, finding a nice resort in the middle of an extradimensional tower of hellish trials would have been at the top. "Such a lovely place," she remarked aloud. "I'm normally not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I have to ask after four floors of nonsense: What further nonsense are they preparing us for? Surely, the powers that be want us at full strength for something..."

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98
  • There he was, getting drafted into another crotch goblin search party. No use putting the brakes on this now... HUNK remained silent while the two strange fathers and the biker compared notes and resolved to go hunting for their young. The iconic HK slap was the only indication the agent gave that he had what he needed.

"I know where to start," he added while inserting shells into his shotgun. Handling it by the forearm and keeping it pointed straight up, he offered it to the vigilante who didn't seem quite as prepared as he could be. "This is a hotel, right? Kids are gonna look for food. Searching for their parents on an empty stomach would suck."

On that note, he flung the door open and shouldered his weapon. He swung out to check the hall, only to find no threats. "Clear," he indicated. He saw little reason to keep sweeping the elegant hotel with a machine gun. "Hm... Aside from the light show outside, this place seems so... mundane."

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

Jason Todd

Jason sighed as they looked around. "It seems we have no choice but to had outside into the unknown. There is a lot of ground to cover, so let's get going." He looked to Hunk, who was finally answering what questions had been asked a bit ago. It seemed the man had been keeping eyes on them and listening to the conversation about the missing children. He was thankful that the soldier seemed to be somewhat willing to help in this situation even though he would have been well within his rights to just say no and walk away. It was always a relief to see people still cared.

He watched as Hunk opened the door. He took a deep breath and walked slowly to the door, weapon drawn as he double checked the hallway and then nodded, having confirmed the clear himself. He definitely had not expected to see such a hotel in this shit hole, but then again he supposed that Gotham had the Gotham Royal Hotel, so maybe shit holes got their economy by offering nicer than usual hotels. Honestly, at this point it would not surprise him if that was indeed the case for shit holes. "It is a nice hotel, and so far it seems clear."

Crow Hogan

The ginger haired dualist looked at Jason intrigued. Was the man law enforcement at some point in his life? Clearly the man had experience that went beyond what most people had with doing things like all of this. He was tempted to ask the man what was going on in his head, but at the same time, that would likely be considered rude. He knew one thing for sure, they would have to work towards finding those kids, and fast too from the sounds of it.

"Then let's hurry up and the find those missing little Jackals." Crow said as he folded his arms. "We don't know where to start, but we can sure try to find them."

Richard "Richie" Todd

The boy was distracted when he heard the question about the sky and it being pretty. The boy took another sip of his juice and looked up at the window and his eyes widened. The sky was very pretty. He wondered what could cause such a scary and evil place to have such a pretty sky. He hoped it didn't mean anything too bad as he then looked to the nice lady who had spoken.

"Not always, we are just lucky. The last two floors had hideous skies." The boy made a face remembering them, more so the maze and the weird things that had the adults take away his eyesight to keep him from seeing.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @dark

Nicholas Harris, Ben and Kirby

Nicholas would take a lean and not say a word about the events that would unfold at first, processing the information. "Well, that certainly is different than how that power works back home, it doesn't quite work like that. But that does make for some fascinating discoveries," he replied, briefly attempting to graze Ben as he would pass by him with some drinks. The demigod looked back and moved out of the way.

"Yeah, that's a no for whatever you were planning to do, you were a lot younger before you did whatever you did and that purple thing definitely doesn't like you, so I don't- there is something off about you," Ben replied back to him. Judging by the fact that he had done it ever so briefly, he suspected it had something to do with time.

"What's ten years to the child of a god?" Nicholas asked in response.

"It's time that belongs to me and not you, that's what it is. So, I'm going to leave you now, I got people to help."

Kirby was patiently waiting for his food.... or rather he would be, but he wasn't a patient puffball. "Hungry, poyo," he said, looking for some food to suck up and eat.

@ThePotatoGod @Lounge crew

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241 @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98

"Well, not really. But I do know that he's like a Me from a Parallel World. At least, I hope he is." Kaito shrugs as he glances at the Black Kaito, "I mean, I did see some Sentai Gears on the counter earlier; though they're red, unlike what my parents left me." He then turned to Blanc as she spoke about meeting a similar doppelganger from another dimension. "It's a vast multiverse out there, and I think meeting alternate doppelgangers of yourself is part of the ride."

"If I have to guess; it's an attempt to split us apart by the next floor." Katrielle deduced before sipping her tea. "Considering that we just passed the quarter milestone of 12, there'll probably be more of those strangely gimmicked floors; like the school we visited before the second labyrinth." She pondered, "Maybe the room assignments are an indicator of a team based contest…?"

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @Topless

"Quite the impressive repertoire…" Saber could only nod, impressed by the way Hakuno would be able to juggle two Contracts at once. Most Masters would probably shrivel when they actually try it considering the mana output of a single Servant alone. "And you say you fought her when she was still inexperienced? Quite marvelous if it was a close call!" She seems genuinely intrigued at Hakuno's feats compared to her Master, her hands moving as if continuing to write something on her large tome.

Which was most likely the ever changing Noble Phantasm of hers. Was she some kind of writer in her life? Who knows.

• Interaction: @noob13241

"Oh, it's one of those Multiversal Convergence Events? I thought those were only fictional." Sento raised a brow, "Suppose this child here is a proof of that." She glanced at Rom, who has now fallen asleep while reading her book. Cute little thing. "Fashion like that's not very common in our worlds."

• Interaction: @Topless @Crow @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin

"Really? How curious." The woman in white let out a smile as Childe explained that he hadn't really heard of the job until now. She watched as he nearly tripped due to the faunus boy behind her, using what Weiss thought to be a Dust-Based Semblance as his blue jewel glowed as he shot out water onto the floor to keep his balance. As Childe apologized for bumping into the child, the boy didn't seem to care as he continued to drink his drink.

"At least answer him, child…" The Woman in white groans, seeing as the Faunus boy didn't seem to have any manners to call his own. Weiss didn't have any problems with Faunus; after all, she was in a team with one long long ago, but one would've at least given a response to an apology. "Honestly, where are your manners…?" She pinched the bridge between her brows as she shook her head, a bit peeved by Ken's attitude. "In anycase…" The Woman sighs, glancing back at Childe as she took out a silver stick with a yellow button.

"If you ever consider taking up the career of being a Huntsman, don't hesitate to give me a call." She said, handing the Harbinger the stick before promptly walking down the hall. Although not before maintaining prolonged eye contact with what she thought was a girl with an uncanny resemblance to a young Ruby Rose as she walked into the room besides Room 10; Room 8. She seems confused about what she saw, hoping that a bit of shuteye will help clear things up for her.

If Childe were to press the yellow button, a hardlight card will appear from it, detailing a Snowflake insignia with the letters SDC on it. The name 'Weiss Schnee' on it with the title of CEO under the printed name. Under the title were a sequence of 12 numbers separated by 4s. It's like a really fancy business card. Rather, a business stick.

"She looks familiar, I'll give you that…" Ruby says to Childe after watching the Woman in White enter the room besides Yang's room. "But I can't put a finger on who she is though..."

--

"Descendants?" Yang raised a brow, "Pfft. What are you, his great grand dad or something?" She chuckles as she crosses her arms, eyeing Blake on whether or not she wants to explain what kind of monster Adam Taurus turned out to be. "It's a long story, one that I'm not sure she'd like to talk about right now." She said, taking note of Blake's mild-ish discomfort.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme

"It's a lot better than what we had, that's for sure." Daemian took note as he followed along the pair, holding the case like a bat ready to be swung as he walked behind Jason. "It's a heck of a lot cleaner, too." He says as the Hunter instinctively walked up to the next door over; one labeled 13. He pressed his ear against the door, trying to listen into whoever's inside the thing.

• Interaction: @dark @Gotham Knight Todd

"Floors? You mean like a Port?" Phym would ask, tilting her head as she briefly glanced at Richie. "Whoever owns this place must be richer than Hilda!" She would giggle, impressed by the architecture of the place.

• Interaction: @SorryTM

"My name's Magine." The Pink Robot named Magine slowly got up from the side of the bed. She's a little shorter than Rin; about the height of a highschool girl by the looks of it. "I work as a Streetside Fortune Teller." The robot girl got a bit closer and shook her hand, eyeing the human from top to bottom. It really didn't look like she'd have any reason to be involved in what took her here. "Sorry, I'm just prone to panicking a lot…" She apologized to Rin with a nod after realizing this.

Their food and interactions would be short lived, as the surrounding rainbow sky that surrounded most of the hotel began to pulse brighter hues. Like a heart beginning to beat, an engine like hum began to resonate throughout the rest stop. Everyone, even those in their rooms, would see and hear this happening.

This prompted the other Kaito to stop working as he looked up, knowing that something's about to happen.

"I guess it's time." The Black Kaito sighs, turning to everyone in the lounge. "This floor's about to collapse…Looks like rest time is over."

"Eh?! Already?!" The White Kaito gets up from his seat, "But I haven't eaten yet!"

"Then you should bring lunch." The Black Kaito places a lunchbox wrapped in black and white cloth, similar in vein to Kaito's own Zenkaiger emblem in his suit. "I've got it packed." He said, as Kaito would soon rush over to the counter and grab it.

"Shouldn't you be taking us to the stairs then?" Katrielle asked, "Not that I can sense it here anyway."

"No need to worry. The Tower will automatically expunge those within temporary or abandoned floors upwards." The Black Kaito explains, shedding light to the phenomenon at the third floor when the light engulfed them again. "Much like the lobby, and what happened in the third." As he says this, the pulsing became more and more intense until suddenly;

Everything gets drowned in color.

--{[V]}--

What bigger mountain is there than ambition?
Even dreams can become reality through sheer will
So what serves a bigger obstacle than society in motion?
Where even luck itself is not enough to be fulfilled

The wilderness does not extend through nature alone
As beasts roam within the concrete jungle one calls home
Beasts that take the form of man, or is it the other way around?
You must fight if you are to be safe and sound.

--{[Fortune City]}--

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Topless
      (lower left, right besides center)

Under the moonlit sky, the pair would awaken from the rainbow flashbang above what appears to be an overpass with a split in the road leading east. Looking through the guardrails of the overpass, one would notice that they're in some kind of sprawling city. A city would be an understatement, and so would a metropolis; it's a literal jungle of steel and concrete. You could barely see the road below.

• Interaction: @Izanagi243
      (upper right, 1 space besides right wall)

The pair would find themselves sitting inside some kind of abandoned rooftop fast food joint. Something along the likes of McDonalds, but with a W instead. The store is completely abandoned, yet eerily clean. Almost as if its workers vanished without a trace.

"Ugh…What was that?" Minako groaned as she rubbed her eyes, irritated from the sudden flash of light that brought them to this restaurant. On the table were two wraps of burgers; fresh by the smell of it. "Ooh, don't mind if I do~" She took one of them and opened it, soon beginning to munch on it as if nothing was wrong.
      Considering she just woke up, maybe some food will help jog things for the ponytailed girl in black.

(lower left, 2 spaces below horizontal center)

The pair would suddenly find themselves at the rooftop of some apartment building, though it appears that the door to its lower levels are closed and definitely locked by a shutter that's welded to the floor itself. Their discussion about where they were was quickly interrupted, much to one's dismay or relief, as another problem reared its ugly head. Once more, the light took them somewhere, but where?

"Ugh…Gorilla-jisan, are you alright?" Sento asked as she got up, dusting her snow white lab coat in the process.

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime
      (upper left, 4 spaces beside vertical center with a horizontal path below)

The trio's reunion would be swiftly interrupted by the sky collapsing on them once again, whisking away the ghost and its pet above at what seems to be a balcony splitting off of a sprawling overpass. They've been to stranger places before, I'm sure.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9
      (upper right, 1 space above horizontal center)

The Pink Puffball's buffet would never come to pass as the light took it somewhere else. Kirbo would find itself at a lone rooftop with a rather familiar figure. As familiar as an opponent in a famous intergalactic tournament would be to one another; probably a faint memory, but hey. It'll be something if he'd recognize the orange clad bounty hunter Samus Aran.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum
      (1 space below Supernatural Buddies)

The light would most definitely cancel out the Frankenstein's transformation, leaving Solstice to wonder how the hell did he find himself on top of a seemingly random rooftop with a brown haired man on it. He seems to be wearing a white shirt with a black stripe paired with baggy cargo pants. On his left arm is a grey watch with green details that feels oddly familiar to Solstice.

latest.png

--{[Ben Tennyson]}--
      Not to be confused with Ben Tennyson​

"Oof…That's enough Smoothies for one night." The man groaned, rubbing his head as he gets up. "...Am I still sleeping? Or is this real?" He pondered in confusion as he looks around this labyrinth-like overpass. A strange detail for sure, but it's definitely a city.

• Interaction: @dark
      (lower left, connected to bottom wall)

The General and his Father would be split apart once more as John Connor would find himself above a rooftop with a path for him leading to another due south. It seems to be another part of this Tower's sick game as he'd find the Terminator-like gynoid standing besides him. Her ear module appears to be spinning, as if trying to pull up some kind of map of the area. It doesn't look like she's phased by the sudden flash of light; as non sentient robots would be. Though she does appear to be lost.

(upper left, connected to uppermost wall)

"Kyaa!" The flash of light would've caused Magine to shriek in panic, and as the light died down, the pair would find themselves atop of a rather spacious rooftop, with two paths spanning west, with a deadend up north with nothing on it. Magine would look around as she composed herself, "A-again?" She gulped, having seen the light before and was knocked out because of it. As she was looking around, Magine would do a double take on Rin, noticing her hand. "H-hey, your hand's glowing…" Magine pointed out, as Rin's Command Seal began to glow. Reacting to the change in scenery. Wherever she pointed at next would be where a familiar Summon Circle would appear. Clumps of cubes and squares rising from it, shaping themselves into a humanoid shape.

scaramouche__genshin_impact____render_by_sxlinawaifv_dfbpwbj-fullview.png

--{[Rider]}--
      Child of Eternity Who Scorns The Divine​

The cubes and squares dispersed as the figure that stood before her finally came to be, manifesting as a black, purple, red and white clad oriental man with purple hair and a ridiculously huge hat with curtains behind it. Purple lightning seem to course the man's being as he stood there with his head down, his hat obscuring his face. Rin could feel the same connection she had with EMIYA flowing towards this mystery man. No doubt, her new Servant showed his face at long last.

"...So you're the one who summoned me?" The man spoke, sounding like a young boy in his teenaged years. Like Emiya, but a lot more bitter and scornful against the world itself. "Who do you think you are…?"

(lower right corner)

The Master and Servants of Room 1 were forcefully ejected from the rest area with a flash of light as the group of four appeared at what seems to be a spacious alleyway lined with brick walls and various posters from wanted posters to basic ads for restaurants, shops and stores. There's even one for a Casino plastered over most of these; 'Fortune Casino'. Probably an important detail.

"Master, are you alright?" The Bookish Swordsmaiden asked Shinji as she got up first, unharmed for the most part.

image.png

--{[Hakuno KISHINAMI]}--
      The Soulful Blue One​

"Saber?" Asked a brown haired man that appeared amongst the group; he bore the Command Seal, and a similar white garment that belonged to Artoria's Master, no doubt; Saber could definitely feel the connection there, though the Prana production was halved. Not to mention the red details were changed to blue; as if to match his Servant.

Something definitely happened after Hakuno went and got her original Servant back.

• Interaction: @Topless
      (upper left, connected to vertical center)

Adam was rudely interrupted by the Tower as he was about to get his answers about Blake's Past with a similarly named man, booting him into the next floor like the third floor did to everyone. Once more, Adam and Ruby Rose woke up right in front of each other in this brick based alleyway.

For anyone but Adam, being out here with nothing but a leaf would certainly feel cold and uncomfy. Ruby included, as she groaned awake.

"Ugh…How many times is this gonna happen?" Ruby groaned, shaking her head before looking around. "Huh? Where's everyone else?" She asked, her voice quivering in shock at the thought of being separated from her Sister yet again. Well, replace shock with mild anger. "Blake? Yang?!" She called out to her teammates, trying to figure out if they're nearby or not.

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd
      (lower right, 1 space below horizontal center)

The HUNK and Crow Hogan would find themselves in what appears to be a residential district, on the corner of two houses. The streets sound bustling, but they appear empty. Almost as if those sounds were being played from a speaker somewhere far away. The sky seems to be littered with high rising overpasses if one chooses to look up; what a freaky city this is.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd
      (upper left, 2 spaces above Eden; also connected to vertical center)

Before Jason could even think of finding out what Daemian heard through the door, their search was immediately interrupted by the Tower pulling a nope on the search party, separating them into pairs, it seems, as The Red Hood had found himself on an oddly familiar, dark and dreary city streets similar to Gotham; but not exactly his home turf, so to speak. For one, there wasn't a 'Fortune Casino' advertised there last time he's in town.

"Is everyone…" Daemian groaned as he looked around, disoriented by the sudden change in scenery. "What the…?"

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum
      (lower right, 1 space beside vertical center)

Rousing the Black Knight from his slumber, Lancelot would awaken laying in the middle of an urban street. An empty one, but a modern cityscape nonetheless. Besides him was a small, child-like woman in white winter clothing. Blanc would be pissed to find that she's been separated from her sister yet again, considering Rom is nowhere to be found.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9
      (lower right, 1 space beside Team Black, connected to rightmost wall)

The Destoroyah Kaiju and the Demigod Prometheus would find themselves in what seems to be an alleyway in a modern city, considering the surrounding buildings being skyscrapers and modern houses. The alleyway they're in appears to be pretty much a dead end, with the only thing in front of the pair being a simple sewer grate.

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin
      (lower right, 1 space besides rightmost wall, same row as White Knights)

Yang and Blake were swept away by the rainbow light, the former partners from Team RWBY finding themselves in an all too familiar setting; a city landscape. Almost like Vale, but a lot darker and grittier. The streets were empty, but somehow, bustling. They seem to be in a corner, three paths leading north, east and south presented to them.

"...You good, Blake?" Yang immediately asked as she shook off the migraine that light brought. Though instead of worrying about herself, the blonde bomber immediately asked about the state of her comrade in arms; as if showing favoritism, somehow. At least, in Blake's perspective.

(upper left, 2 spaces above horizontal center)

latest.png

--{[Carter Hall]}--
      The Winged Prince of Reincarnation​

Sakuto's reunion with his little boys was shortlived as the Tower forced him up a floor once more. Although this time, he didn't seem to be alone in what seems to be a bridge in the middle of the city. Beside Sakuto was a much older man in a brown leather jacket and a simple pair of shirt pants. The back of his shirt seems ripped, however; as if they were meant to house wings similar to Sakuto.

The man silently looked around, disoriented by the entire event.

(lower left, 2 spaces between leftmost wall)

Before Childe could retreat to his room, the light would've brought him into the next floor. Which appears to be some kind commercial district. With buildings and skyscrapers lining the linear streets

"Great, what now?" The click of a tongue by the irritated woman in white he encountered, finding herself stuck with the orange haired huntsman-to-be. "I knew waking up in a random hotel was suspicious enough. I didn't think it would lead to this…" She sighs, thinking that she might be getting too old to get kidnapped.

But then again, who wouldn't take a chance at taking the CEO of a multi billion company as a hostage?

• Interaction: @Kirie98
      (upper right, 4 spaces between vertical center path)

Mami and Cell would find their drinking time interrupted by yet another flash of light, managing to appear sitting in front of each on the side of the streaming sewer water; which immediately caught the attention of Cell as he looked around.

"When did we get here…?" He asked, confused as one moment, he was drinking the equivalent of human flesh in soda form before someone flashbanged everyone. It was a random coincidence that Cell and Mami were paired together, but the bugman stood up and crossed his arms as he surveyed the immediately area, soon concluding that there was nothing that would pose a threat to them at the moment. "I'm guessing this is the part where ol' trench coat speaks to our heads?" He asked aloud, tapping his exoskeletal crown upon his head as he anticipated Katrielle's transmission soon.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @noob13241
      (lower right, two spaces below horizontal center path)

Before Ken could even react to Weiss' remarks against him, a bright light blinded everyone in the rest stop hotel and brought them onto what seems to be an underground passageway, corner of a tunnel made of brick and brimstone, with a river of water flowing through the man made passage. Which smelled awful for some reason.

However, Ken was not alone in this endeavor, no–another child is here with him; someone that looks his age, but is probably an elf. Judging by the blonde child in red's ears, that is.

• Interaction: @Ori
      (lower right,4 spaces above bottom wall)

The Goddess of Death and her robotic companion were barely given a moment in the limelight of rest when they are once again flashbanged and sidelined, finding themselves standing on literal shit water as they appear to be within some kind of sewer system under a city. For someone who had woken up in a strange maze, the sewers is one step above not good for the two, huh?

• Interaction: @FrozenThyme
      (upper right, connected to center vertical)

Bayonetta would find herself nestled in a corner, still sitting in a fancy table like before, but instead of her partner being Katrielle, she is joined by a rather spunky looking old man in a red coat. A sword handle visible by his shoulder; clearly no old man by the way he casually raises his feet at the table.

"Well, well! This isn't the Pizza Party I had in mind. Pretty exciting!" The Man whistled as he looks around, finally taking notice of Bayonetta. "Woah, hey. Didn't see ya there, pretty. Don't suppose you're also lost?"

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9
      (lower right, 1 space below horizontal center, connected to rightmost wall)

26670.png

--{[Tokiomi Tohsaka]}--
      Devotee of The Arcane​

Shortly after his argument with Ben, the mad scientist that manifested the Glitch would find himself where he belongs; knee deep in shitwater. On the eastern turn, was a ladder leading to the surface, and then there was a simple tunnel to the south. With him was a middle aged man clad in red, though he seems to be laying on the brick ground besides the river of shit. Confused, the man rubbed his head as he groans, unsure of what to make of his situation. He recalls being stabbed during a night with Father Kotomine, a trusted confidant and apprentice within the Holy Grail War–and the last person he suspected of being a Master. He remembers the cold steel of his own gift skewering his own flesh from behind; the cold it left him after he fled with his own Servant, Gilgamesh.

And yet…

How odd of one Tokiomi Tohsaka to find his command seal still intact?

"...Is this hell?" The man's first words after finding out that he's still alive, clenching his own fist as he noticed his command seal beginning to pulse, glowing as a familiar magic circle appeared beside him.

raiden-shogun-electro-character-genshin-impact-1.png

--{[Saber]}--
      Eternity Spent On The Blade of Lies​

From the circle, a collection of what can be described as a cluster of pixels rose from it. The pixels were molded by a mix of mana and air, taking the shape of a humanoid with a connection to some kind of a Grail; one unrecognizable to this Mage.

What stood beside him was no longer Gilgamesh, but rather, a woman clad in a purple oriental kimono, a large shoulder and waist guards as her armor, a glowing purple sword resting upon her hip and a naginata upon her back. One glance, and he could tell it's a Saber.

"You are he who summoned me, correct?" The Woman asked, as Tokiomi stood up in awe. "I am known as Saber. I will act as your sword." She spoke while the red Master stood there, bewildered. He…Didn't understand how this could happen. He didn't remember forging any new contracts, let alone one from a history he couldn't recognize.

Whoever this is, it's not a normal Servant–as he is an abnormal Master.

Perhaps he could use this to his advantage.

(upper right, 1 space besides vertical center)

Bardock's interrogation of the child would be interrupted as he and the Robot man would find themselves down in the sewers, standing at the edge and about to fall onto the river of sewer water. Close call as the man in the leather jacket stretched his arm to the side to stop Bardock from falling.

(upper left, connected to horizontal center and leftmost wall)

Kyle Reese would find himself separated from his son after everything was consumed by a sudden burst of light. As his eyes readjusted to his surroundings, Kyle would find himself in some kind of sewer system. Like one of the Resistance Hideouts back in his timeline, but one that actually works with the flowing river of water and all.

With him was no longer his father, but the man who was listening in on their conversation back at the hotel room; the one with the black body suit with red detailing. He was still as silent, but you could feel his blood pressure rising just by the way he's looking around. He's panicking–and pissed about it.

• Interaction: N/A
      (upper right, connected to horizontal center and rightmost wall)

Katrielle gasped as she opened her eyes once more; the blinding light forewarned by the black clad Kaito Goshikida came to pass during their rest period; a gunfire to signal the end of their little break and putting everyone back on the grind. It's a pain, but the detective couldn't help but feel apathetic and a tinge nostalgic. When was the last time she had to be bothered with supernatural cases like this?

The Detective looked around, finding herself in a dingy sewer. Caught in the middle of a crossroads from east to west, with a path splitting off to the south. Looks like another maze, and she got singled out somehow.

"Persona!" Katrielle called out, summoning her Persona, Sherlock; still sporting its tall and lanky physique, with a brown coat and reindeer hat. She immediately tries to look for energy signatures but all she finds is static on her map. Something's jamming her navigational capabilities. "Suppose the old fashioned way will have to do; Manifest." She said as Sherlock was called off, its blue glass shards swirling and converging into a small monocle by her palm, which began to display a grid with her current position as she had mapped it out; three paths and three signatures in total.

"...You two can come out now." Katrielle pocketed the monocle, glancing behind; the southern path. "Quite creepy to find two old men tailing an innocent highschool girl, you know."

hidari_shotaro_anime_render_by_tukangedittoku_detrppr-pre.png

--{[Shotaro Hidari]}--
      Sleuthing Half Boiled Left Hand of The Detective​

"Who are you calling old, brat?" Answered a dapper looking man in a suit and tie. Sporting a black fedora sitting atop his messy, shaggy hair. "Just so you know, you're anything but innocent. Not with those powers of yours. It's quite suspicious if you think about it."

detrpqg-c95bffd2-93b9-43af-ae93-e144219fb8be.png

--{["Philip"]}--
      Right Hand Epistemophilia of The Detective​

"Indeed." On the man's side was a rather effeminate man in casual clothing. Sporting yellow longsleeves and green slacks with cuffs rolled up below his knees along with a sleeveless long coat-hoodie. Under his arm is a large tome like book, the other arm appears tobe rubbing his chin in intrigue. "Quite interesting how a young girl can have powers like those."

"Just so you know…" Katrielle sighs, "I didn't ask for these."

"No one did." Philip shrugged with a huff. "Yet, here we are."

As soon as everyone got their bearings from the rainbow like flashbang, they hear an elevator bell; a doorbell ding dong, if you will, interrupting them as a colored crystal appears in front of them. The color varies from each team, but it seems to box them in with translucent light walls. They hear a rather eccentric sounding woman's voice speaking through their heads.

Testing, 1-2, testing, the voice echoes along with the feedback of a mic, Well, folks! Looks like we have an interesting set up today, and I for one am quite excited! The voice chuckles, Welcome one and all to the Tower Scramble Tag Battle Royale V+(and Knuckles)(ft Dante from the Devil May Cry Series)! I am your host and enforcer of this game-- err…Call me Keystone, yeah? The voice says, introducing the gimmick of the floor. How nice of it.

Now then, onto the rules. As you all realize by now, you're stuck with a partner; or two if you're an unfortunate normie that's been given a special little partner to fight in your place. Now you two can't move away from each other. Wherever one goes, the other will automatically follow along. That's why there's a Tag in the name. the voice explains, when you run into another team by moving around(usually by eye contact), both teams will be locked in for a certain amount of time where you would have to beat the ever living crap out of each other until time runs out. Whoever team gets the most hits in gets to choose where to move before locking out the other team from that path. Monster encounters don't count, of course; though personally, I don't like wild creatures in my tournaments.

So that's about it for the rules; for what you're competing for…
, The Voice conjures 6 holographic cards in front of them. These Keycard Tarot things! I was never told what they're for, but the game will be set once all six tarots are claimed from their holders. Of course, you could theoretical team up with other teams beating their little side quests, but ultimately, only one team gets to have one for themselves.

The winners gets to move up a floor. The losers, well…Let's just say you'll have to find another way up. The voice hints on a secondary exit, letting out a chuckle, Now without further ado, let the Tower Scramble Tag Battle Royale V+ begin! as the Voice lets out an airhorn sound effect, the holographic walls finally come down, and this silly little game gets to begin.

NOTE!

This will operate as follows. Every 3 GM posts, inactive Pairs will be moved by yours truly. This includes whenever a combat encounter is ongoing.

Last edited:

• 1677776969060-png.237466

As Lancelot woke up he would feel a slight pain in his back and see that he had his suit on. Lancelot would begin to sit up and look around seeing the streets of a city. 'This is much like my first summoning ground.'

After the announcement.

Lancelot noticed the teen-like girl and began to speak to her, "So I take it that your my partner, young lady?"

• E-mTuXuVgAA_CKC.jpg

Des looked around and at the man. "So this floor is a city? Not as creative as the last of them."

After the announcement.
    "So, we are meant to play a children's game to escape here?" Des looked to his partner. "We better win this."

• images

Solstice, as he looks around, was confused as all hell. Once he heard the kid with brown hair speak he looked towards him and responded. "This is no dream, it's as real as it gets."

After the announcement.
    "I guess were partners, kid." Solstice extends his left hand, the hand bearing his Omnitrix. "Don't fuck it up."

Last edited:

(lower left, right besides center)

Under the moonlit sky, the pair would awaken from the rainbow flashbang above what appears to be an overpass with a split in the road leading east. Looking through the guardrails of the overpass, one would notice that they're in some kind of sprawling city. A city would be an understatement, and so would a metropolis; it's a literal jungle of steel and concrete. You could barely see the road below.
    After recovering from the rainbow flashbang, Vert realized she was in a city. Though it wasn't Leanbox, but of similar design. But it looked similar to Lastation size, a labyrinth of steel and concrete. After listening to the rainbow crystal that appeared in front of her and then disappearing, she had an open thought about it with her partner.

"I see. So we've been effectively locked into a battle royale game for our survival and to get to the next floor. How unfortunate. However, I have no intentions of losing. Especially when Gamindustri could be at risk..."

Vert then turned over to Filia, taking note of her appearance.

"Hmm. Perhaps it would be best if I take the brunt of any attacks against us, my dear. As a CPU, I have enough strength to withstand multiple opponents at once, especially when transformed. If you stick with me, and we work together as a team, we shall succeed. I'll have you know I'm the top ranked guild leader of Four Goddesses Online 2, with over one-hundred-thousand hours tracked, maybe even more, top ranked player of all nations including my own, as well as the leader of the best guild."

in front of Vert, pixels similar to the Rainbow Crystal and that of a video game formed in front of her, and a big spear formed in it's place; Vert clutching it's hilt and holding it gracefully:

latest.png

"Emerald Spear, the symbol of my Nation; Leanbox. With it, I will not lose. Never underestimate a Gaming Otaku Goddess."

@Topless (Partner)
    @ThePotatoGod (GM)

Yang and Blake were swept away by the rainbow light, the former partners from Team RWBY finding themselves in an all too familiar setting; a city landscape. Almost like Vale, but a lot darker and grittier. The streets were empty, but somehow, bustling. They seem to be in a corner, three paths leading north, east and south presented to them.

"...You good, Blake?" Yang immediately asked as she shook off the migraine that light brought. Though instead of worrying about herself, the blonde bomber immediately asked about the state of her comrade in arms; as if showing favoritism, somehow. At least, in Blake's perspective.
    As soon as Blake woke, she finally had lost her tears and regained her composure, ensuring her weapon was on her. Though when she noticed her partner was Yang, the tears were slowly coming back.

"Y-Yang I..."

Without hesitation, she clutched Yang's robotic arm and sobbed into it.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... I..."

Yang would be quick to notice that Blake was in the attire she wore when they were at Beacon, which should connect the dots that this Blake was right after her arm was sliced off by Adam Taurus.

"I'm sorry for running... I'm such a coward..."

She didn't seem to take in the fact they're in a battle situation where they needed to be on alert, she was just a vulnerable faunus crying into one of her friends replaced arms, needing some serious comfort right now.

@ThePotatoGod (Yang Xiao Long, Interacting, GM)

• The witch shielded her eyes at the flash, maintaining a grip on her teacup. The feeling of lacquered ceramic between her fingers dissipated until she was grasping the air. "I suppose tea time is over, girl," Bayonetta huffed as her vision cleared up... but there was no girl seated with her anymore. There was... a man? He seemed awfully relaxed; then again, demonic power practically radiated from him. For the moment, she would keep an eye on him.

"A pizza party would be favorable, would it not?" Bayonetta retorted before inhaling. Her nose instantly wrinkled in disgust. "Oh my god, what is that odor? Did they place us in a sewer, or was that you? Eugh... I should think the former; nothing that foul could come from one person...!" The holographic walls confining them to this corner made it hard to say. "I have some choice words for this party planner..."

The explanation that echoed throughout the level was clear enough. They were to fight their way to the top, basically. This man in red was her partner; it eased her to know she'd be allied with someone who commanded similar powers. It might not be too different from fighting alongside Jeanne, in fact. "Well, ladies first," she insisted, steering the pair south along the wall. Thankfully, she wouldn't have to lead this man around on a leash, as they were practically joined at the hip by some unseen force.

After a brief moment, Bayonetta chuckled, recalling the beginning of that announcement. "So who is Dante and what is this 'Devil May Cry' series?"

@ThePotatoGod
  • "Not again..." HUNK groaned as the Skittles hotel collapsed in a burst of colorful light. He could practically taste the rainbow...

The noise of a bustling city soon reached his ears. Whipping around, he took in his surroundings. This place was deserted! Why would someone bother with some soundscape for an empty city? It contradicted the vacant streets. "Guess it beats the moans of a thousand infected," he grumbled under his breath in response to his own thoughts.

Come to think of it, the soldier was missing a few squadmates. There was just this biker from the room, Crow. HUNK didn't know him too well besides his name. They were trapped in this zone for some reason, with the two fathers nowhere in sight. An arctic gale virtually bellowed from the black-clad agent, warning against any brash decisions until they received instructions.

The announcement stopped the tense stare-down. HUNK glanced around to find the source of that voice, but such an effort yielded nothing. It was coming from all around. The goal was simple, something the Umbrella operative knew all too well: retrieve the objective, defeat anyone in the way. This likely meant he'd have to face the vigilante who had borrowed his shotgun. "He'd better not shoot at me with my own gun. That'll be the last time I lend out weapons. Now, where to?"

@Gotham Knight Todd

Last edited:
  • Ryuga Banjo - Floor 5
    There's a pause at them mentioning this kind of situation being purely fictional. Really strange to not have had it happen at least once before given his experience, but Ryuga just opts that to the difference between their worlds.

"Yeah, something like that."

Any continuation of their conversation would be cut short as the floor was flooded by light and the two would appear...atop the roof of an apartment. Recovering from the flash of light a step slower than Sento (probably due to her being more used to flashbang transformations), Ryuga would get up on his own before answering her with a casual, "Yeah, I'm alright...and I think we're on another floo-"

He would proceed to get cut off and startled by the announcer Keystone's explanation. It'd be a brief listen-in before Banjo would pause before giving his idea out.

"Guess that means we have to move together...and probably best we get moving. Either to find those cards or at least meet others to settle a plan before people go too far here."
    @ThePotatoGod
  • Ken Kendraki - FLOOR 5
    Ken's stare at Weiss would be equally blank as the one he gives Childe before Ken's instincts cause him to close his stare short...before opening back up to the awful smell around him.

Not that he's particularly hampered by it, but bad is bad regardless of experience. Put mildly better than burning city smell given the lack of bodies rotting, even if something else is. Anyways, the child would look around for a bit before tossing his empty cup aside to the sound of glass smashing...

And seeing the other child with him. This is a new situation for him. Children are seldom allowed to meet others, let alone encounter another from where they came from. Most folk he meets are older than him and stagnant in their nature and thus ignored more than not...

So he does not know what to do when encountering an equal agent of chaos. And it renders him immobile out of confusion even with the explanation of the floor being given out.
    @SorryTM

• By the time the light flashed, everyone within Room 1 has found themselves in the streets. Artoria got up, looked around and then she heard someone calling her out. She turned to see a familiar looking man who bore the same Command Seal as Hakuno. For some reason, Artoria felt some sort of connection to him. Could he be...?

"Master, is that you?" Artoria asked "What happened to you? Since when did you become a man? No, Maser had already left the room before the light flashed before our eyes. Are you an impostor?"

@Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• "Awesome, but you don't need to worry about us. Me and Samson had a fair share of battles." Filia said "Well, actually, Samson did most of the heavy lifting when it comes to that." She walked on over to one of the guardrails and looked down to see how high they're are.

"Woah, we're really are high up huh? I can't see the road from here." She said and she felt chills down her spine the more she looked at the abyss. She turned back at Vert and said "So uh, I guess we should follow the road then, see where it wil take us."

@Raynar Saassin[/USER} [USER=33147]@ThePotatoGod

• "Actually, I'm-" Adam was going to respond to Yang when a bright light flashed before everyone's eyes. Adam and Ruby found themselves on the streets as the latter frantically finds her teammates. "It's no use. They're probably far away from where we are. But don't worry, i'm confident that we'll find them." Adam assured "Let's go. We need to find out first where are we."

Adam would go over to the center, expecting Ruby to follow him.

@ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin

The pair stood there dizzily whilst they were engulfed in color, finally being deposited on a random balcony. Yuuji looked around in confusion as the rules were being introduced. "Tag Team...hm.."
He looked around, trying to find his "partner", as Keystone had called them. "Kaoru? Sakuto...?" he called out, finally seeing Kaoru nearby.
"Yuuji!" the pinkette said in relief. "Did you see...?" he asked, not finishing his sentences as he looked down at the ground, playing a bit with his clothes.
"...No," Yuuji said dejectedly, shaking his head. "But maybe he's over h-?" he said hopefully, being cut off by Kaoru.

"But it's SO UNFAIR THOUGH!" Kaoru snapped back, stamping his foot childishly. "We're supposed to be in the theatre! But noooo! We get kidnapped by some STUPID DAMN FORCE and get put in a TOWER!" he ranted.
"and the SECOND we see someone we know-Sakuto-WE GET PULLED INTO THIS STUPID FLOOR!" he practically yelled, muttering something under his breath as he looked away, pouting a bit as he adjusted his glasses, sitting on the balcony floor.

"It'll be fine...I think." Yuuji said awkwardly, patting him a bit.
"FINE!? THIS IS FINE TO YOU, YUUJI!? BEING STUCK HERE IN WHO-KNOWS-WHERE PLAYING SOME STUPID GAME!" Kaoru jumped back up.
Yuuji flinched and Kaoru immediately stopped, stepping back a bit.
"Sorry...sorry.." Kaoru apologized, hiding his face in his hands while repeating 'sorry' over and over again.
"It's...fine.." Yuuji said slowly, clearing his throat a bit. "...so, which way do we go now?" he asked Kaoru.
"Um..." Kaoru's voice cracked a bit as he moved his hand back and forth between the two paths, almost as if he were conducting. "Eenie meenie miny mo-" he muttered under his breath a bit before his hand finally landed on the left path. "Okay, left!" he grinned.
"..did you jus-fine.." Yuuji said when he saw Kaoru's expression and grabbing his wrist, leading him through the left path.

Sakuto opened his eyes..on a bridge? He rubbed his eyes a bit, continuing to look around a bit as a voice came from seemingly nowhere, explaining the 'rules' of this...Tag Team floor whatever. "Partners...?" he tilted his head softly before looking to his right, jumping when he saw the older man. "Um...sir? Do you know where we are too?" he asked quietly.

Jason Todd

Jason had not been expecting Daemian to mention hearing something so quick here at this hotel. That could be good, it could mean they were closer to the kids than they had ever imagined to the children. That made him quite released as he took some deep breaths and managed to a smile a bit, they would all be reunited with their children and be able to have a time to strategize for what was happening in the tower. He was going to hold Richie close, and try to find somewhere to hide him while they were dealing with whatever the next floor had.

That is when everything started to go to hell. The hotel was suddenly starting to vanish from their view as the sky started to become all sorts of colors above them. It flashed brightly and vibrantly. Jason was starting to breathe heavily. Yet again they had to watch as the world was changing before his eyes, unable to reach his son, or to help this man find his daughter as he had promised to help this person to the best of his abilities. For now, he was going through some sort of indescribable transportation to somewhere else.

His breath was caught as the world fell from beneath him. He was trying to shout, to scream, yo call out for Richie and see if he responded, but nothing was coming out. He was having no luck moving his arms or legs. He couldn't move his head, a pained look on his face as he clung desperately to his belongings that he had recently resecurred for himself and his son, as well as the shot gun. All of this was going to be useful he had a feeling. He would definitely need it for defense based on the three floors he had survived.

It felt like hours before he had his senses returning. Musty city air hit his nose as the lights finally stopped and his eyes had sparkling dots dancing for a few minutes after he had awakened. He then noted the architecture, he damn near screamed out Gotham, but then he saw the Casino. Gambling was illegal in Gotham, despite the best attempts of most crime families, no exceptions had been made yet. He grunted some, homesickness was a none factor. He was more so worried about the crime life of this shit hole. He just instinctively knew.

He looked around for Crow and Hunk, but no dice. It seemed he was alone with Daemian for the time being. They had to be very careful with all of this. He knew they had no chance at finding the kids quickly now. And knowing his luck, Richie had been kidnapped again. He would seriously be killing someone, there was no Batman to stop him now, and he doubted his companion had any qualms about killing himself either. He was sure of that much based on the armor he was wearing. He took a deep breath before talking again.

"Disregard my previous statement. We need to be careful. First priority is still the kids. However, we need to be careful. This place looks and smells like a shit hole. The place looks like my home city. Smells like it too. A corrupt shit hole full of crime and danger on every corner. No matter what happens stick together. We have to get moving too. As fast and far as we can. Get information on this place and get moving. If we can learn who is in charge here, we might just know where the kids are being held. Nothing is as it seems." He told the man as he got his helmet out on.

"Suspect the worst, and prepare for one hell of a fight." His voice now altered by the voice disguiser as he turned and started evaluating their options. "I think the best starting point is the casino. A gathering place for criminal swine and all sorts of corruption. Our best bet is to get there and start busting skulls." He told him. "Are you ready?"

Richard "Richie" Todd

The boy watched his roommates in wonder. He could hardly comprehend what was happening, other than no one seemed to quite understand what was going on and where discussing it. Though he just wanted to leave.

Then pretty lights were everywhere as the boy's eyes grew heavy. Soft voices seemed to speak to him. Lulling him back to sleep, promises of warmth and family being there when he awoke.

Crow Hogan

The ginger male had been about to speak, but that is when once again everything went to hell. This place had a way of ripping away any of his sense of safety and security, he shook his head. He knew this was going to suck as the world around him became engulfed in various lights, once again losing his mobility and all senses as the lights and colors engulfed him. It was quite terrifying for him to face such a thing basically alone, though he was glad for the company of Jason, Deamien, and the additional person in his suit. Though, that all went away as he touched the ground again after several minutes.

The architecture as Gothic in nature, and the smell was horrid. He hated how this place looked and smelled already. It was evil just from looks alone, he had his bike still, and his deck, but how would that measure up to a punk with a gun and a desire to hurt him? He had no clue, the voice caught him and pulled him back to the here and now, as opposed to the potential of it. Admittedly, Crow did not know Jason very well. He knew that parents separated from their parents would do anything they had to in order to get them back. So, it was very likely that if Jason had too, he would indeed harm this man.

"I wish I could say he wouldn't, but well one does not get scars like that by being a pacifist." Crow offered. "With any luck we won't encounter him during whatever this is. I don't really have weapons, so unless my bike has been upgraded to the point my cards become a real threat, I won't be very useful in combat, but will do my best to help you."

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme

Rin Tohsaka, Childe, Klee

"Kyaa!" The flash of light would've caused Magine to shriek in panic, and as the light died down, the pair would find themselves atop of a rather spacious rooftop, with two paths spanning west, with a deadend up north with nothing on it. Magine would look around as she composed herself, "A-again?" She gulped, having seen the light before and was knocked out because of it.

"You have to be kidding me... again? What kind of stupidly-strong magus are we dealing with here?" Rin grumbled to herself, looking rather annoyed. Seriously, this was starting to get into the "bullshit" range.
"H-hey, your hand's glowing…" Magine pointed out, as Rin's Command Seal began to glow. Reacting to the change in scenery. Wherever she pointed at next would be where a familiar Summon Circle would appear. Clumps of cubes and squares rising from it, shaping themselves into a humanoid shape.

"Well, looks like they finally decided to show themselves..." Perhaps some answers could be delivered from the servant she had somehow ended up summoning. Something was definitely off, however, judging by how they seemed to form. She had the distinctive memory of Archer almost instantaneously appearing from the smoke, and not being, for lack of a better term, built. "Magine, stay calm. Nothing disastrous is happening." Well, she felt as if she was guiding Shirou through the 5th War again, expect he was a lot more robotic, prone to panicking, and not as cute.

"...So you're the one who summoned me?" The man spoke, sounding like a young boy in his teenaged years. Like Emiya, but a lot more bitter and scornful against the world itself. "Who do you think you are…?"

While most Grail participants use a catalyst, it was possible to go without one. It was usually something only the most hapless of magus's did. After all, it was like rolling a lucky wheel. You might luck out and get a strong servant with a similar mentality to yourself, but that would be a rarity among rarities.

After all, in Grail Wars, winning was often the priority, not how well you got along with your servant.

So Rin was curious on how well her new servant would get along with her.

The answer she found? Well, they wouldn't be best buds right away.

"Well, excuse me for not have a clue on what's going on nor why I am here, and not knowing how I summoned you in the first place, s-" Oh wait, she didn't even know his class designation. She opened her mouth to ask, but she was suddenly cut off by
Testing, 1-2, testing, the voice echoes along with the feedback of a mic, Well, folks! Looks like we have an interesting set up today, and I for one am quite excited! The voice chuckles, Welcome one and all to the Tower Scramble Tag Battle Royale V+(and Knuckles)(ft Dante from the Devil May Cry Series)! I am your host and enforcer of this game-- err…Call me Keystone, yeah? The voice says, introducing the gimmick of the floor. How nice of it.

Now then, onto the rules. As you all realize by now, you're stuck with a partner; or two if you're an unfortunate normie that's been given a special little partner to fight in your place. Now you two can't move away from each other. Wherever one goes, the other will automatically follow along. That's why there's a Tag in the name. the voice explains, when you run into another team by moving around(usually by eye contact), both teams will be locked in for a certain amount of time where you would have to beat the ever living crap out of each other until time runs out. Whoever team gets the most hits in gets to choose where to move before locking out the other team from that path. Monster encounters don't count, of course; though personally, I don't like wild creatures in my tournaments.

So that's about it for the rules; for what you're competing for…
, The Voice conjures 6 holographic cards in front of them. These Keycard Tarot things! I was never told what they're for, but the game will be set once all six tarots are claimed from their holders. Of course, you could theoretical team up with other teams beating their little side quests, but ultimately, only one team gets to have one for themselves.

The winners gets to move up a floor. The losers, well…Let's just say you'll have to find another way up. The voice hints on a secondary exit, letting out a chuckle, Now without further ado, let the Tower Scramble Tag Battle Royale V+ begin! as the Voice lets out an airhorn sound effect, the holographic walls finally come down, and this silly little game gets to begin.

"..." Rin was completely still for a few seconds as the announcement ended before turning to look at her her new servant and compatriot.

"So, in summary, we have been captured, and your case, summoned against our will, whisked away from our normal lives for some kind of game?" While she may have sounded calm, there was an edge of malice and fury in her eyes. "Servant, I realize that you may not have been wanted to be summoned.. but for now, would you mind assisting me in shoving a stick so far up this Keystones ass that it exits from his mouth? And I am Rin Tohsaka, would you mind at the least, sharing your class? Constantly referring to you as servant isn't quite my idea of fun."

@ThePotatoGod
-------------------------------------------

"So soon? I didn't even manage to get a bite." Childe remarked, looking around at where they had been whisked to. A futuristic setting for the young Harbringer. Turning around to find the woman from before, he offered a friendly wave. "Looks like we meet again, no? Well, I mig-"

Ha... well, this could certainly be fun. A combat-based floor was right up his alley. "Why don't we walk and talk? You choose the direction."

Regardless of what destination Weiss chose, Childe would give her the standard pep talk. Y'know, that fact that almost everyone came from different worlds, ascend the tower to fix the multiverse, usual things like that.

"So, just out of curiosity, why did you believe me to be a huntsman? It couldn't have just been my attire or vision that led you to believe that."

@ThePotatoGod
---------------------------------------

As Ken simply stared at Klee, the Spark Knight seemed to copy him, with not even a movement of an eyelash.....

Before she blinked after the explanation was lost. "Aww, Klee lost..." Looking disappointed, Klee brought out her backpack, rummaging around in it before pulling out... an oddly adorable bomb? "Here! I'm Klee!"

She eagerly held out the bomb, expecting Ken to take it.

@noob13241

• Ken Kendraki - FLOOR 5
    Ken would blink after Klee mentions losing. While intentions may not match, he is aware of the game of absolutes that all life recognize.
    And thus, opposite to Klee's disappointment, the boy raises his arms in pride. "Yay."

Her offer of a prize in victory would break the ice as Ken walks over and accepts the bomb. "Ken...Thanks."
    In almost opposition to Klee's energy that children naturally possess, the wolf child is much more subdued, even if firm with his words...might have something to do with the violent blood sugar spike he's experiencing.

But with that done, he takes one look around to come to the conclusion...that he can't tell any direction different from another and thus, points in a random direction with his gauntlet hand and says, "This way."

He then stares at the flowing stinky water and proceeds to rotate on the spot and points to a different way (not in the stinky water). "That way." and starts walking on with the right of winner priority.
    @SorryTM

(upper left, 2 space besides Vertical Center)

And so, Vert and Filia decided to head up north. There they find the path splitting into three rooftops; with one of them having what appears to be an elevator with a big shiny red button with the down symbol. A way to get down to the streets, perhaps? Fortunately, no one's found them yet; so they can think all they want.

(lower left, 1 spaces below horizontal center, leftmost wall)

"The Keystone mentioned something about having to fight other pairs," Sento says as she sets her sights to the west. "If it's right, then meeting up with your comrades risks having to fight them, too. We should avoid conflict to save our strength until we need them to nab the cards. I've got a feeling it wouldn't be easy." She answered as she leads the part westward; the pair soon running to a brick wall. When one touches it, it creates a ripple effect from the area that's tapped. Knocking it creates metal dome sort of sound. Breaking it might prove pointless.

With the path curving north, Sento decided heading there would be for the best as a few steps later, they'd find a split path cutting off to the east. Might cause them to circle around if they're not careful; should Banjo point it out, though?

(upper left, 1 space besides leftmost wall)

The Ghost and his friend moved eastward, passing by an elevator with a red button that would've made it go down, the pair would stumble across what seems to be a busy shopping district below them. Shops and stalls lined up from north to south; though it appears that those structures are below where they are, down at the streets. The Billboards seen up here all have the name JUSTICE on them, along with a familiar yellow rectangle; a clue, mayhaps?

It feels important, though they can choose to simply ignore the shopping district and move on southward...

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum
      (2 spaces besides Familial Affections)

"Hey, you've got one of these, too." Ben raised a brow as he noticed the watch on the man's left hand, shaking his. "I thought Azmuth only made one of them. What gives?" He pondered, though before he could truly asked the man in black how he got an Omnitrix, a puff of black and red smoke appeared at the path ahead, giving shape to two masked aliens; one of them is a tall and lanky being in a grey cloak, its abdomen bearing an oil lamp and its face covered by an orange man. The other is a red masked, surrounded by a colony of butterflies keeping it afloat. "You know how to use one of these, old man?" Ben asked, twisting the dial of his Omnitrix, raising a brow to Solstice as he began to select an alien of his own.

It's like meeting a younger, more cocky version of himself.

Results:
      14553.png

Phantom Mage
      {x0}[O][O][O][O][O]

latest.png

Whimsical Papillon
      {x0}[O][O][O][O][O]

(Upper Left, connected to topmost wall)

"R-Right…" Magine nodded as the Servant glanced at her with a raised brow. Clearly she's not who he's here to serve, so The Servant simply scratched her off as his Master's lackey. The more the merrier, right? Sure. Soon enough, the Keystone came and went, filling the pair in on what's about to go down.

"Hah! Well said. Fine then, we'll crush the opposition and its damn ruler." The Servant chuckled after Rin gave her proposition about what to do with the opposition. "Call me Rider. Though my Mount takes far too much mana to manifest, I'll have you know." The Servant introduced himself with crossed arms. "Now then, where to? Our goal is to find those cards, yes?"

(lower right corner)

"What?" Hakuno asked, soon looking down at his garb, finding it changed and realizing what had happened. Letting out a sigh, he decided to explain who he is first. "I'm not an imposter; it's more complicated than that." He cracks his neck. "I'm Hakuno KISHINAMI–a part of her split apart by the Regalia." He explains, showing the ring and proof that he's the same ruler of the moon. "It must've reacted when the rainbow light appeared after I established a contract with my original Saber. I'm not sure why it would've done it, however…"

• Interaction: @Topless
      (Center Area)

"Right!" Ruby nodded, following the bucknaked man into the streets of the big city. Empty roads and building all around with barely a speck of a civilian around; she could hear them, but not see them. Were they hiding? Heading south, they would soon turn east to a split path, leading them into what appears to be the city square. A large open space with buildings, stores and cafes gathered around a fountain with nothing but an obelisk in the middle. The obelisk appears to be similar to a tower. Maybe it's what the tower's supposed to look like?

"It kinda looks like a giant pen." Ruby noted, observing the obelisk. The plaza appears to have four more paths. Two heading east and west, though they seem to be connected to the north and south. "Doesn't look like anyone's out to get us here. No Majority thingies...Let's go over there!" Ruby pointed at the northeastern path, thinking there might be something there for them to find.

"Blake…" Yang muttered as Blake began sobbing onto her mechanical prosthetic, apologizing for the events that had transpired at the Fall of Beacon. She already had gotten closure from it thanks to her putting down Adam with Blake, so why is she still…Unless, this isn't the same Blake she knows but one plucked straight from the past. It's nonsensical, but what other explanation is there? Amnesia is out of the table, considering there's no way she could've gotten that. "I know you're just trying to protect me from what happened–That doesn't make you a coward." Yang says as she crouches down and attempts to comfort her with a head pat. "If anything, that makes you the most thoughtful teammate a girl can have."

Though the pair's heart to heart would soon be interrupted by whinneys of a monstrous sounding horse, along with the loud sounds of large gears churning and turning along the ground. Looking up north, the pair would find what seems to be a giant gladiator's area rolling up the northern path. Its open entrances beckon any challenger to come and be a part of the spectacle.

Clearly this isn't normal.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd
      (upper left, connected to vertical center)

"Never been in a city that hasn't been turned to ruins before. It's a lot more cramped than I thought." Daemian admits as Jason briefs him about what to do and where to go; someplace called a Casino, where the biggest and baddest of criminal scum would gather round. When asked when he's ready, he simply drops the large case and opens it, revealing his equally massive two handed greatsword of a Railgun, carrying it like a heavy machine gun with its two handles.

image.png

--{[Legion God Arc]}--
      Queller of Rampant Gods.​

"I was born ready." Daemian nods, looking at Jason to take the lead. Knowing that they might have to fight other people along the way, taking out his God Arc now would be a better choice than keeping it inside a large briefcase.

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd
      (lower right, 1 space below horizontal center)

Their planning session would soon be interrupted by the whinneys of a monstrous sounding horse, along with the loud sounds of large gears churning and turning along the ground echoed all throughout the city streets, the pair would find what seems to be a giant gladiator's area rolling up the southern path. Its open entrances beckon any challenger to come and be a part of the spectacle.

Clearly, this isn't normal.

(upper left, 2 spaces above horizontal center)

"Sorry, kid. Wish I knew what's going on here, too." Groaned the man as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Last thing I remember, I was supposed to be dead and my next incarnation supposed to take my place." He explained his reincarnation problem. "All I know is–according to that weirdo Keystone–is that we're supposed to find 6 cards to get off this wacky ride." He says, though before he could hear Sakuto's response, a pair of footsteps interrupted them as two figures arrive from the southern path to the streets.

latest.png

--{[Revali]}--
      Ancient Champion Of The Rito​

"Tsk! We've got company!" Spoke a full on anthropomorphic blue bird as it landed from above. The bird has blonde brows and red eye shadow. Its feathers, whilst spiked like a certain hedgehog's, were also tied in three braids. It work a gold, silver and red armor; with a blue scarf tied around its neck. As he landed, red and blue walls of light suddenly erected around the four people.

1200.png

--{[Oliver Queen]}--
      The Green Arrow​

"And here I thought we can actually avoid most people." Grimaced an older sounding gentleman that caught up behind the birdman. He was a man in spandex, dressed up similarly to Robin Hood; considering complete with its feathered cap, a quiver full of arrows along with a green bow on his back. The man's eyes were covered with a mask, but his blonde lockes and goatee weren't.

Several Keystones appeared to mark the area of their encounter, erecting barriers that prevented them from moving in and out.

Well, well, well! Looks like we finally have our first encounter of the day! The Keystone spoke through its nonsensical speaker. If it weren't for blondie here, we would've had a full bird party!

"Hey! Keystone! Zip it and get this over with already!" Groaned the blonde archer, grabbing an arrow from his quiver and preparing to draw back his green arrow. "We've got places to be, remember?"

Right, right. The voice chuckles, clearing its throat as spotlights shone down on all four of them. On the Blue Corner! Humans who had inherited the wings of the mighty! The Winged Reaper; Sakuto Sakura, and The Reincarnated Prince–Carter Hall!

"Huh…You look different." The Green Archer raised a brow at the mention of Carter's name. "Ditched the Thanagarian costume?"

"Same with you. Didn't think you'd get rid of the hood."

"Pfft, why'd I even have something that gaudy?" The Green Archer chuckled, arms poised with a drawn back bow and arrow. "I'm not the Bat, you know."

On the Red Corner! Two men skilled with the bow; whose aim are deadly as their dashing looks! The Voice introduced the opposing team, Avian Champion of The Rito–Revali Ravioli! And The Green Arrow–Oliver Queen!

"...What in Medoh's mane is a Ravioli?" Revali groans, clearly tired of this computer's bullshit.

"Welp. There goes my secret identity." Oliver groaned, wincing in the same vein.

--{[Team Bird Vs. Team Arrow]}--
      Sakuto Sakura & Carter Hall: 0 Hits
      Vs.
      Oliver Queen(Green Arrow/JLUnlimited) & Champion Revali: 0 Hits
      Resolve in: 7 Posts

Now enough talking! Let's get to the action!

(lower left, 4 spaces besides vertical center)

"You again, Childe, was it?" Weiss turned to Childe as he grabbed her attention once more, right before the Keystone spoke and gave them the gist of the situation. A Tag Team Battle Royale; now where has she heard that before? "Then we'll go that way." Weiss pointed east, leading the way with her hand resting atop a black rapier sheathed upon her white garb's waist.

"A Vision…Is that what you call that smoothened Water Dust on your belt?" Weiss asked after Childe asked why she thought he was one. "Your equipment's one thing, but your Aura reacted when we crossed paths." Weiss explains, "It looked as though it had just awoken on the spot, so I put two dots together and believed you'd just finished training and is just getting used to your new layer of protection. Imagine my surprise when I found that you weren't one." She chuckles, as the pair comes across a split path. Going north, south, and two easts upon this commercial district. "Which got me curious on how you're able to channel your Dust's elemental abilities without harnessing a Semblance; you're almost like a Wizard."

• Interaction: @FrozenThyme
      (upper right, connected to center vertical and Team Heritage's Path @dark )

"Come on, I don't smell THAT bad!" The Man in red let out a chuckle before raising an armpit and taking a couple of sniffs. "...Do I?" He pondered, realizing that his Office/Apartment Building doesn't have water anymore due to the lack of bills. Although that's before the Keystone swooped in and explained everything to the pair.

"So lemme get this straight; we're down here in the sewers looking for some…Cards?" The man in red raised a brow, a hand on his hip. "Sounds fishy…Let's do it!" He clapped as he went ahead of Bayonetta; under the guise of protecting her, of course. Practically chuckling at her 'ladies first' remark. The sword on his back becoming much clearer to her. The sword appears to have quite the gothic design. A Broadsword with a curved, spear-like pointed end. Its guard was an open mouthed skull with horns coming out of the eye socket. Its pummel was like a spiked cork. "I didn't think Nero's office at Fortuna would be that much of a hit. Maybe I should start asking him for a cut of those earnings to pay the bills." The man scratched his chin as Bayonetta recalled the 'Devil May Cry Series' remark at the first. "By the way, the name's Dante. Guess I'll be your Devil Hunter this evening." He introduced himself to Bayonetta, seeing as they're partners. "Don't suppose I can have your name, lady?"

The pair would arrive at a crossroads from all directions, although the western tunnel appears to have a ladder leading up a manhole cover. Dante would look up from the cover, hands on his waists as if inspecting to see if it's safe to use or not. The eastern path, however, seem to curve to the south.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @noob13241
      (horizontal center. 3 spaces before center area)

With a random direction chosen, Ken led Klee northward. The children finding themselves following the on a corner turning east; both of them would see a ladder embedded on the wall, leading up to a curious little metal plate at the top of the tunnel. It could lead them out of the tunnel.

• Interaction: N/A
      (upper right, 1 space above horizontal center and 4 spaces beside vertical center)

"So the three of us are a team now?" The Man with the Fedora asked after the Keystone finished its explanation and had let the gang go. "Good grief, and with a cheeky brat no less."

"I can pull my own weight, thank you very much." Katrielle huffed, "Though my problem is with you two; in order for you two to be paired with me, one of you would've been a Non-Combatant. If I have to guess; one of you needs to be defenseless for the other to fight."

"More or less." The green haired bookworm nodded, much to the fedora man's dismay.

"Wh--?! You're just telling her just like that?!" He asked, befuddled by his partner's response.

"Why not? If she's going to be our confidant for this case, then she'd need all the information about our abilities as W(Double)." The green haired man then glances back at Katrielle as he begins to turn the pages of his book, "In return, I expect you to explain this 'Persona' of yours. I've looked up the term, and all I've got are dictionary terms; so it's definitely not native to our world."

"So that means she's not a Dopant then, Philip…"

"Indeed, Shotaro. She's a 'totally normal highschool girl', as one would put it."

"That sounded sarcastic." Katrielle groans at the pair's exchange, finding the two to be quite the handful. "We'll talk on the way; we don't wanna get the losing hand, now do we?" She asked, and soon enough, the pair nodded and followed her westward as the pair would soon come across a deadend, but with a ladder leading up to a manhole cover; hopefully leading somewhere good.

• The little sewer stroll was unpleasant at best. Bayonetta sprayed herself with a bottle of perfume. "Lovely, now it smells like crap and lavender," she grumbled, realizing all the perfume in the world wouldn't help her.

"Oh! You're Dante?" the Umbran echoed, seemingly flattered. "Two deadly celebrities on one team. The name's Bayonetta, your demon summoner for the evening," she then mirrored the greeting with a curtsy. "While I hate to crawl around the sewers like a rat, I'll bet there are two of those cards down here."

"Think about it," Bayonetta continued after conjuring a pen seemingly made from a gorgeous angel feather. She drew on the wall at ridiculous speeds, the ink glowing a purple hue. "Where there's a sewer, there is also a city." The sketch shaped up to be that of a city, complete with a few perspective lines so it didn't look like a child made it. Beneath the city was a series of archways, obviously representing where the two were now. "There's the underground, the street level, and I'll guess the canopy. Two, two, and two cards." Her index finger tapped each layer as she explained. "If we go up, I reckon we'll simply contend for a different card. Your move, dear," she finished, peering over her fancy eyewear with a wink.

@ThePotatoGod
  • "Well said," HUNK retorted as his ally speculated on the possible violent nature of Jason. He spotted a literal coliseum rolling up the street and immediately knew this was as far from normal as one could get. How such a thing even stayed together was anyone's guess. "This seems too good to be true," he affirmed. "Think our card's inside? Guess there's only one way to find out..."

HUNK proceeded towards the coliseum, slowly enough for Crow to stop him if there were any objections. "That motorcycle... You said your cards work with it somehow?" It was best he heard an explanation so he didn't go in completely blind to even his own partner's abilities. He didn't want to assume this man was just a meat shield, but at the end of the day, that was the one thing everyone had the potential to be—himself included.

@Gotham Knight Todd

Solstice
images

Solstice would turned towards the enemy. "Are you sure that you really want to pick a fight with us right now? We only just started." Solstice puts both hands behind his back and the Omnitrix pops up, he turns the dial left 3 times and then presses it in.

Snare-Oh/ King Ala
snare_oh_by_global99_ddrsae6-fullview.jpg

Ala realizes what the situation is and punches the taller enemy. "Stay down, 'less you want death."